Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:54 pm
Hello. Just your friendly neighborhood Skuld HJG here. I'm having problems with my computer, so until I actually get it fixed... I'll be away for a bit. Just getting this message out for those who may be concerned about me. Thanks everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:58 pm
I won't be able to post Wednesday, Thursday, and probably not Friday as I am going on a trip out of state. So I won't be near a computer for a while, and I might not even be on Gaia at all. I just wanted to let you know.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:36 am
So I just found out that I'm going to my aunt's for spring break. Yay~

I should be back Wednseday or Thursday.

And then I'm either going to a college audition Friday, or I'm going to accepted students day Saturday. Two different colleges. Another big mess.

I should be back next Sunday, definitely by next Monday.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:35 pm
Okay I'm just gonna have to wait a couple of days before I could get back online. Computer's broken and it might take a while before it gets fixed. Hope it does, fast. I still might not be online for weeks. I'll get back as soon as I can.

I'm also so sorry for the late notice. I haven't had the opportunity to tell you guys that I was out......maybe about 1 month ago.

Also, I might have the opportunity to go to the computer shop and well, go online in gaia. But it might be just for a while. 1 - 2 hours. I'll get back as soon as I can! DX  

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:42 am
Dhylan, (TechNerd0072) will be unavaliable to post his characters for an unknown amount of time. He was in a car crash and is now in the hospital. He is on life support, but is expected to make a full recovery. If you need Dhylan for anything, I ask that you contact me, so that I can get ahold of the Nolynn family.

Thanks,
Miss Moony and Alli <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:25 am
I won't call this an absence as much as a not sure how active I will be this week. For those of you who know what I do for a job know that something awesome went down today the 9th of April, and for that I will be in crazy checking and fixing land for this week. For those who don't...don't worry about it just know that its job crazy stuff and I will be hit or miss for the week.

I will do me best to keep my crew duties up to date but may slip by a day if things just keep going and i have little time to jump on gaia.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:38 pm
Spaz is taking a break from the guild for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:21 am
Hey guys! Unfortunately, I wont be able to post for a bit, don't have wifi anywhere :l *is on vacation, hotels only have wifi in certain spots in lobby.* I'll try to be on as much as I can but that is if i get a room with wifi.  

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:24 am
Well, I was more or less waiting for it. My internet was shut off. I don't know when it will be back on, but if I'm needed, I will connect to my phone. If you need me, please ask Heather (heather030595), Dia (Diamond_Wales), or Dev (XxXDevil_Chan) to text me. See you when I can!

Love ya!
Gryffie <3

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:45 pm
Well, I just found out that my characters aren't even attending the school this term; so I guess I'll be playing my lone role as the teacher. So I'll see ya next term! Other than professor of course.  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:55 pm
Time for another round of absences!

Tomorrow, June 1st is my prom, so I won't be updating classes. I probably also will not be on Sunday. Maybe I will be. I'll have to see how tired I am. I will attempt the VC meeting.

I will possibly be gone June 14-18 because I may be going on a random road trip with some of my friends to a random place. Yup. We plan well.

Finally, June 23-26 I will be at college pre-orientation. Note: this is not orientation, so I'll have another absence coming.

And I think that's it for the month. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:29 am
I just came back from the school and saw the schedule. Classes here will start earlier than what I expected. My school supplies are still not ready so I would have to spend days preparing. And I might not get a chance to roleplay at all for 2-3 weeks. But I'll try my best to sneak.  

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

The Goddess Ever

Seeker

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:12 pm
Due to personal reasons I will be unable to get to a computer from tonight until about Friday evening. If any questions need to be answered about my reason don't hesitate to ask me by PM, please.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:07 pm
Due to personal family reasons I may not be on gaia as much as I have been. I'm sorry about the inconvience but somethings are just more important. I will still try my best to respond to posts involving my characters. Hope I can be back to normal posting in no time.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 pm
shabatha wanted me to let you all know that a lot has been but she will try to post this weekend.  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games