Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:50 am
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante's heart ached slightly as he walked away from Xenos. He hoped they could meet up again after the feast or even before it finished. It was funny how much the Ravenclaw made him feel like this when ever he was gone. He had so much control but it didn't even bother him. He'd never want to feel any different.

When he sat down he noticed that they already had a first year. From just looking he could not tell whether or not he was someone even worth his time. Only one way to find out.

"Hello, welcome to Slytherin." he said in his polite tone that he had adopted since the break. Instead of leaning on the table his back was straight. Perfect posture. To those who knew his father you would almost say he had become him. Minus the complete cold heartedness. There was a cold darkness to him but the elegance of his aura seemed to mask it well for those who didn't know the real him.

"I am Dante Travon Nathanial Prince"
he introduced himself using his full name. This sort of greeting was becoming common for him. It gave him power to say them and now he was proud to carry the name prince as he was the only male heir that still lived in his own family. He couldn't even recall if he'd told Charon his full name. This he shrugged off mentally and would address it later.

I can never escape the darkness inside me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
User Image

Blaire was glowing with the hat's proclamation, not that he'd expected anything less of himself. He approached the green and silver table to join his cheering new housemates.

The blonde re-lit his facade of naivete as he continued to the table, making his way to Ronyo. He sat next to his fellow Slytherin, opposite an attractive, dark-haired upperclassman. "Hello, again," he addressed the first-year, acting as though the two hadn't interacted since the boat across the black lake. "Slytherin, huh?" Blaire commented, the same warm smile worn on his face as their earlier encounters, shielding his devious inner-workings.

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:40 am
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

Ronyo looked up from his contemplation of his newly assigned destiny and saw a boy who seemed quiet the years his senior and stood with almost a perfect postured stance. The boy’s greeting and welcome was nice to hear but he noticed the lack of warmth and embracing feeling the other tables seemed to give off. Ronyo made the effort to stand and face the boy out of respect for his senior and extended a hand. He was determined to not have the Slytherin title change the way he acted.

“Ronyo Storm thanks for the greeting I have a feeling my time at Hogwarts will be…interesting now,” his nose did a quick subtle sniff and Ronyo looked at the boy with curious eyes, for the boys scent was a bit confusing.

As Ronyo finished his replied greeting and found his seat one again he saw Blaire making his way towards him. The odd boy sat next to him with a disarming smile Ronyo knew better than to believe. With a chuckle Ronyo looked around at the rest of the Slytherin table and studied his new “family.” Now adding Blaire to the mix and a few others who had scents of anger, pride, and even some of blood had Ronyo going back to his new lot in life.

‘This just keep getting better and better.’

Hearing Blaire ask him a question that seemed more like a statement Ronyo turned to the blonde and gave a smile. It was not as full as it had been while he had been talking with Colton, Phi, and Jane and likely even his half smile before he had walked up the steps to the sorting hat was a bit brighter. Nevertheless Ronyo would make the most of this new…road.

“It appears so, maybe now I’ll find out what all the gossip is about Slytherins. Perhaps we will see what a courageous Slytherin looks like too,” the answer was honest and a bit insightful as to Ronyo’s thoughts and possible future actions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:03 am
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Here we go again
What writhes within me: Slightly nervous, feeling a bit playful

Those entwined with me: Istal Dante, Cosette, those silly firsties

Charon followed Dante in a playful smile on his face. The pale boy had plently of fun over the summer but now it was back to school and back to the bigger pot. So many people so little time. As the Gaunt slid in next to Dante he was surprised to see Professor Aslan doing the Sorting this year. He liked that professor for his snake and that's it....he swears.

"Evening little ones. Welcome to Slytherin." Charon said with a smile as he leaned his head on his chin. Istal poked his pale head out from around his master's and hissed softly. The white snake wasn't certain about all these people yet. Still it was content being here with Charon and Dante.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image

User Image

The faux-bubbly blonde playfully giggled at Ronyo's response, offering only a "Perhaps," before his attention was averted to another upper-classman next to the dark-haired boy. A bright, happy-go-lucky smile added to the facade as Blaire returned the fair-haired boy's greeting, "Hey there." His eyes turned to the even fairer serpent as it reared its head from beneath his. "My, aren't you pretty?" he added in his dainty, musical tone, twirling his hair between his fingers as he poked his head closer to the creature. Even among his new "family," Blaire felt it best to keep himself veiled in his pretenses.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Keeping with his polite manner he reached out and took the boys hand and gave him a firm but gentle shake. A small smirk crossed his face. He could tell the boy seemed a bit distant as he looked at him. It didn't seem like he was the sort that would have been placed in Slytherin with how he was behaving but he'd have to wait and watch him to truly see what was going to happen.

"Pleasure Ronyo. Do not worry. Slytherin, though its reputation maybe shaded several shades of gray, is not nearly as bad as you may presume. A few bad eggs here and there but the house in itself is one of the most honorable and courageous of the others. With Ravenclaw being a close second"
he chuckled lightly at the last part. He had to include Xenos somewhere in there. After speaking with him he looked over at Blaire. He raised an eyebrow to the strange...boy? "Greetings I am Dante Travon Nathanial Prince" he said keeping his composure as he spoke. He learned that to jump to conclusions and make enemies early on was not wise. Instead he decided to make connections with everyone in his house. If later on they did something unfavorable then he could easily drop them.

Dante smiled when Charon joined him. He was happy he was here with him. He could not imagine how he could handle all these first years alone. It would be far too much a headache.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 pm
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

Ronyo listened to the exchanges about him of those who truly seemed within their element of deception and subterfuge through words. As another boy joined them he took note of the pale snake that made itself present as well. While Ronyo had respect for all animals and had learned many of their habits while he grew up the snakes had never been a favorite. In truth Ronyo had always enjoyed the larger winged cousins in that family of animals. It occurred to him then his robes and likely everything else now would be adorned with the Slytherin snake in some form or the other. That did give the boy a small sigh as he wondered if he could find a way to alter the image into a more favorable avatar.

Hearing Dante speak to him about the house in a somewhat positive tone helped a bit. Although the line about the most honorable and courgaous house had him wondering if they were talking about the same house. Ronyo had a few family members on his mother side who had been Slytherins and none of them had come across as honorable or courageous. Maybe the idea of honor had changed and Ronyo had not been informed. Prideful maybe be the correct term for a Slytherin but pride and honor were not the same thing. Wanting to keep himself polite company Ronyo decided to continue to engage in small talk.

“So who is our Head-of-house?”

Ronyo spoke as he heard Phi’s name get called and he looked over in time to see her placed, rapidly, into Ravenclaw. Again Ronyo found himself not surprised at the decision much like he had with Colton. He made sure to smile at Phi indicating congratulation as she walked to her table.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Blaire shifted his attention to Dante, keeping with the light-hearted, doe-eyed routine. "Nice to meet you, Dante," the blonde replied. There was something...different about Dante and the other boy - a certain air of command about them. Blaire hadn't had the opportunity to interact with many of the other upper-classmen yet, but these two impressed even him. "Blaire Frost," he added, a coy smile dancing on his lips as he spoke. His gaze was stolen away as Phi approached the dusty, old hat centered in the front of the hall. The cap took as brief a contemplation as it had with Blaire, and in mere seconds, she was making her way to the blue-clad table. Of course.

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm
The third Alice was a young girl, a beautiful figure in Wonderland.

Deceiving countless people, she created a strange country.

That Alice was the country's queen,
Possessed by a warped dream.

Fearing her decaying body,
she ruled from the summit of the country.

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt

Fifth Year Slytherin

Cosette entered the Great Hall a bit after the others, having taken some time to compose herself once more after seeing the thestrals. All the same, she was still rather pale, and had she not been holding a doll, they would have been able to see her hands shaking. She took a seat across from Dante, sitting with perfect posture as always. Noticing the new faces, she put a smile on her face, one that few would be able to see as fake--it was possible even Dante and Charon wouldn't realize it, as they hadn't seen her in years. "Good evening," she greeted them, "I am Cosette Aurelie Prewitt. Welcome to Slytherin house."

She was doing her best to push back the memories still threatening to overwhelm her. It wouldn't do to burst into tears or lose control of herself some other way here in front of everyone. Even in the dormitories would be a bad place, she didn't want to give anyone something they could use against her, after all. Perhaps tomorrow she'd be able to go to the Owlry on the pretense of sending a letter, or take a walk outside, or go to one of the unused classrooms. Then, when she was alone, she could let the memories come, and see once more the curses flying, the people writhing in pain, the--no! Her smile flickered for a moment as her control slipped for a moment, but returned fairly quickly.

She closed her eyes for a moment, and very firmly instructed herself, Do not think about Egypt or anything relating to it right now. Focus on what's going on around you, and for heaven's sake, stay smiling! Opening her eyes once more, she hid a yawn daintily behind one hand, smiling once more. "Forgive me," she murmured, her face flushing with "embarrassment" as the lie slid easily from her tongue, "it has been a long night, and I'm afraid I've let it catch up with me...please don't hold it against me." she smiled charmingly, apparently returning to her normal prim self. "But tell me, what are your names?"

The weight of the world, this burden on your shoulders

Demons of the past, will they ever disappear?

Memories of withered dreams, illusions torn and gone
Remaining scars no one can see?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image

A Sly Snake

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cass listed vaugely to the Sorting going on. He didn't want to listen to that. All he wanted was the sweet voice of his Gwen, but she was all the way over at Ravenclaw. The boy stared over at her, wishing she would just turn around, but she was busy greeting the First Years that had been sorted into her house. It would be far too rude for her to ignore them for him. He knew that.

One boy's question grabbed his attention. If he recalled his name correctly, the boy's name was Ronyo Storm. Figuring that it was due time for him to break his silence, Cass came back to reality. "That would be Professor Evernight, she teaches Astronomy," he said, forgetting the formality of the evening.

Noticing everyone staring at him, as though to ask who he was, Cass cleared his throat once more. "Ah, forgive me,"he said calmly. "I am Cassius Barrington, though you may call me Cass if you wish. I'm a prefect for our House, so if you need anything, than you can always ask me." He was glad the introduction bit was over, though he knew that he'd likely have to do it yet again, over and over, for the rest of his life.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Adelaide sat down to the Slytherin table and straightened her Prefect badge. She was still so shocked that they had given her the title. She did not feel like she had truly earned it.

"How is everyone?" she asked. "I just got back from a trip to Paris!"

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob had silently taken his seat. The blond wasn't really happy about his placement but he wasn't disappointed either. As long as he hadn't been placed in the same house as he goody-two-shoe's sister Ashleigh, he was happy. He listened silently as the older members of the house introduced themselves.I guess this hous isn't too bad He mused to himself

As he had illistrated in the boat, though at the time rather rudely, the young male wasn't really interested in meeting new people though he knew it may be best if he at least tolerated them given that, though the time may vary between each person, he would be spending a decent amount of time with them.

User Image

XXXXUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:31 pm
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
First Year

Hearing the answer to his question from someone he had not noticed yet Ronyo looked in the direction of the voice to see a boy introduce himself as the house prefect. Another girl had come in just prior looking pale and she had the scent of death upon her. Although the scent alone did not indicate the person was the one who did the deed but being around the Slytherin table did not stop his imagination from wondering. She sat perfect in her chair and gave a smile that seemed oddly out of place.

'Was everyone in Slytherin either hiding something or trying to deceive other from their true self?'

The question came to Ronyo as he once again made sure to extend a respectful hand to the other two upper class students who had introduced themselves. He was bound and determined to change the ideas people said about Slytherins even if he had to do it one person at a time.

"Ronyo Storm, pleased to meet you all," The boy gave a small bow to all those that seemed to take note of him and a smile that on him was true.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

A Sly Snake

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cass' attention was immediately directed to a girl who had just taked her seat at the table. As she sat down, she straightened her badge. Cass didn't remember seeing that one before, well, at least not on her. Of course he had seen it on himself, as he did quite like his reflection. "Hello there Adele," he smiled at the girl who was a year younger than he. "I'm quite well, but I think that you're sounding a bit happier than me. After all, a trip to Paris and then you get a prefect's badge? Well done."

He began to wonder who else had become a prefect for this year. There should be another boy. After all, he couldn't be the only one, since both Adele and Mira were, in fact, girls. Cass was really just focused on next year, since he was fairly certain that he would become Head Boy. He felt like he hardly deserved the title, since most of his cleverness and other attributes that got him to prefect were a result of hanging around Gwen so much.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

No matter how fast I run

"Pleasure to meet you Blaire" Dante said with a nod of his head. The false act that he put on made him curious. This act may work well with others but for him, someone who was practically a master at the art, could see right through it. Perhaps if he got close enough with this first year he could learn what dark secrets he held within his head. Perhaps he could talk with him later in the common room.

Dante smiled when Cosette joined them. He was so glad she was back.Her perfect posture mimicked his. Finally someone of equal breeding was with him again. "Welcome back Cosette. I cannot wait to speak with you. There is so much we have to speak of. So much you missed these past few years" he said his voice much kinder now. It still held the pride he had before but now it was of a much gentler nature.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games