Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image
MAGIC IS MY STRENGTH POWER IS MY WEAKNESS
User Image
Bailey continued to greet the steady flow of first years with a warm smile and a short introduction, saying hello to all of her old friends when the time came. She welcomed the hearty feast with open arms when the food finally arrived, and she even helped herself to bit of treacle tart for dessert.

Once she saw the signal from the other houses, Bailey smiled and gave Nevin a quick peck on the cheek.
"Shall we?" She whispered politely before standing up from the table. With time came responsibility, and this year, she was instructed to lead the eager first years up to the Hufflepuff common room for their first time. "Alright! All first years, for those of you who I haven't met yet, I'm Bailey Oliver, sixth year and Hufflepuff prefect. It is a pleasure to have you join our house tonight! Now, please down the last of your butterbeer and follow me in an orderly fashion!" Bailey enjoyed deploying her leadership skills, and she squeezed her boyfriend's hand tight before regrettably letting it go to move to the front of the group. "To the common room!" Bailey shouted with enthusiasm, eyeing Nevin once more before heading for the doors to the entrance hall, her black robes trailing behind her as she went.

[[EXIT TO THE HUFFLEPUFF COMMON ROOM]]
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:34 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

█████████████████ Muggle Born Hufflepuff ████████████

Jane sat at the large table and looked around. She smiled at the groups of first years being sorted. She recalled the excitement well, but then of course the utter disappointment. But of course like Bailey had said at this sane table last year she had grown to adore being a Hufflepuff. She couldn't wait to head back to the familiar common room and snuggle in her nice warm bed. A happy chill ran down her spine as she awaited first years to join her table.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc; i shall use this layout temporarily

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:25 pm
Ein
Einri farren cast a nervous glance to his twin as he sat himself down at the Hufflepuff table. He peered shakily around him, anxious and terrified, imagining his family at every corner screaming "You have shamed us!" Loch wasn't even with him, he was in Gryffindor, away from the Hufflepuffs, away from him. Ein felt so alone, he couldn't speak or look at anyone, just stare down at the ground, anywhere to not look at a persons face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
Everything seemed much different than years past as Bailey waltzed into the Great Hall hand in hand with Nevin. Her heart felt heavier, for more than one reason. User Image Her eyes were adorned with a peculiar accent as she eyed all of the merry students that surrounded her. Her smooth face was laden with a look of maturity, and her robes carried a shiny Head Girl pin that earned her so many looks that she almost felt the need to duck under the nearest table and hide. This was her seventh and final year at Hogwarts, which also meant this would be her last sorting ceremony. The thought alone summoned hot tears to her chocolate brown eyes, but just looking up at Nevin brought a burgeoning smile to her face and enabled her to suppress the tears with little effort.

Tightening her grip on her little Leonidas, Bailey led her boyfriend to the center of the Hufflepuff table and released herself from the warm grip of his hand just long enough to situate Leo comfortably on her lap.
"Evening, Jane. Did you enjoy your summer?" She asked politely after noticing the young girl who seemed more than comfortable in her solitude. She had only met the Hufflepuff once, but Bailey still remembered the sullen look on Jane's face the moment she had been sorted into their house last year, and it brightened her smile to see that the girl had finally come to terms with her destiny.

As the line of first years began filing into the hall, her eyes were pulled to the rickety stool at the head of the room, atop which sat that dreaded, tattered, old hat. Its snobbish voice rang clear in her head as she allowed her mind to sweep her up into old memories. She couldn't help but compare herself to Jane. After all, Bailey hadn't been very excited to hear that she would be represented by a badger, either. Looking down at her new badge, an ironic smirk broke across her lips - she had more than assimilated into the house of yellow and black, and wouldn't trade her position for the world.

As the first new student was sorted into their house, Bailey paid close attention to the boy's reaction. He didn't seem mad necessarily, but scared, rather. Leaning across the table towards where the boy sat, she attempted to introduce herself and welcome him to their house without invading his space.
"Hi... Einri, is it? That's a lovely name." She mused, waiting to see how the kid would react. "Welcome to Hufflepuff." She continued after only a short moment of hesitation. "I'm Bailey Oliver. Believe it or not, it's not as bad at this table as it might seem. You'll see. Once you make a few friends you'll be just as cheery as the rest of us."

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Nicole and Kevin walked into the Great hall together. It was the first time in the pass two year that they had. As they took a pair of empty seats at the hufflepuff table, they scanned to see who all had returned and who all was added. Since it was the middle of the Ceremony there were some new faces added amoung the students there already. "evening all," the twins chorused together. they looked at one another and laughed it had been a while since they had done something at the exact same time much less spoke together.

Once their laughter died down Kevin went to reading his book. "Sorry we're a little late. Unfortunately I don't have any excuses right now." the female of the pair said. Surveying the group some more she took noticed of the Head Girl badge on Bailey's robes. "Congradulations on making head girl Bailey. I can't beleive it's your 7th year. That still seems a while off for me." Nicole said smiling. Sure, 7th year was only three year's away but right now that seemed like a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Bridgett Warren

Bridgett hopped off the stool and looked at the banners above the tables. Finding the one called "Hufflepuff" she sat and started sniffling. She wasn't going home. If she didn't go home, then her Daddy was right and then, could she ever go home. At the thought of never seeing her family again tears started to overflow and she started to softly cry.

FatesMyBitch

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:21 am
anbu_ninja_penguin
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Nicole quickly frowned when she noticed two of the new first years crying. Why is everyone so upset about being a hufflepuff? "come on cheer up you two. Even we hufflepuffs have fun and before you know it you will have lots of friends in here Just like Bailey said." She grinned. She wasn't exactly sure she was in such a good mood but she was. It stuck her suddenly that she was actually a complete stranger to them since she had not herself "Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Nicole Johnson and the nerdy guy with his nose in a book that I walked in with is my twin brother Kevin" Nicole said taking a chance at insulting her brother only jokingly. The result was him hitting her on the head with hsi book.

Kevin sighed a bit as his sister rubbed her head. Well that was her own fault she got hit. "As my sister said I'm Kevin, though I'm not nerdy like she said I was. We are 4th years." he stated the facts that Nicole had left out. Almost Immediately after he finished speaking he went back to his book.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devin sat down at his new table. He was never nervous about anything, this included. He wasn't by any means cheerful, but he was content with the decision. He really hoped no one ridiculed him. He never had that happen to him before.  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 am
Bridgett Warren

Bridgett sniffled and looked at the older girl. What was a Hufflepuff? This girl seemed nice and maybe she would understand that Bridgett wanted her brother and sister, she wanted her mother and father, she wanted all her pets and her room. "I - I - I want to go home. Why didn't it send me home?" She wiped at her eyes and tried to stop crying but it was difficult. Once she started it took a while before she calmed down enough to stop.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
It didn't seem as if the new Hufflepuff was ready to accept his place in the house yet, so Bailey settled herself back in her seat, User Image and looked down at the inquisitive cat that seemed desperate to part from her lap. She chuckled as he managed to get his front paws up onto the edge of the table and looked down into his unique, emerald green eyes that shown innocently into hers. "Here you are, darling." Bailey reached for a small piece of bacon and lured him back into her lap.

Hearing a pair of familiar voices, she looked up to see Kevin and Nicole, her brown eyes growing wider as she observed how old they both looked. With a heartfelt smile as the weight of her last year hit her once more, she nodded modestly.
"Thanks. I can't hardly believe it either. I still remember you two as first years taking the sorting hat off your heads with those innocent smiles." Bailey's attention was caught by a new first year who slid into a seat to wallow in her depression. It seemed like constant blows to the stomach to see nearly every new Hufflepuff taking it so horribly. How come it wasn't like the pride the new Gryffindors showed, or the confidence that the new Slytherin children displayed openly on their excited faces. Even most of the Ravenclaws seemed comfortable with their placing, but never the Hufflepuffs.

She listened as the twins attempted to cheer the young girl, but when another Hufflepuff took a seat at the table, Bailey had a difficult time deciphering his emotions. Unable to tell whether or not he was upset, she chose to introduce herself and find out inconspicuously.
"Welcome to Hufflepuff, Devin." For a moment she questioned herself. Did the students find it odd that she could remember their names every time the Deputy Headmaster called each one. "My name's Bailey Oliver... Are you surprised with the sorting hat's decision?" Hearing the sniffles grow from behind her, she returned her attention to Bridgett, and her smile hesitated momentarily to hear the tears so audibly in her voice. "Don't worry, sweetie, it gets better. Trust me, I was the same way... Are you hungry?" Bailey asked hopefully, offering a tray of corn muffins to the troubled girl.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:31 am
Ein
Einri eyed the 7th year Hufflepuff with slight suspicion.
"My family has been in either Slytherin or Ravenclaw for generations, and now I don't know how they are going to react." He looked over at Loch talking animatedly and pointing at him, his chest puffed out in proudness. "Are you in Quidditch?" Ein asked. "I am going to be chaser."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Nevin felt a rush of emotions invade him as he entered to room with Bailey. His hand gripped tighter to hers as he looked around. It felt amazing to be back, and it felt weird that after next year, he'd be joining her in the ranks of the graduated. He shook with anticipation and flashed a nervous grin at his girlfriend. His eyes widened lightly as he saw tears coming to those lovely eyes of hers and he squeezed her hand to reassure her. Although by her expression it seemed she was just being sentimental.

Once they reached the table he didn't like the lost connection of their hands when they sat down. Her little leo seemed to make himself comfortable on her lap. He reached over and scratched it's tiny head before reaching over and grabbing her hand again. It helped keep himself in check. Which is pretty bad seeing as he was the male in the relationship. While Bailey chatted with the others from previous years he nodded and said his hellos to all those he knew as well.

Then the first years arrived. Oh nostalgia. His mind flickered back to the day he first sat here. He was nervous as hell. Every bone had been shaking and he could barely speak to anyone. Now look at him. Confident, strong (both in body and mind). This brought a wide smile to his face. He wished Cyrus was here though.

"Welcome to Hufflepuff" he chimed in with Bailey. It began to sound like a broken recording but he loved saying it every year." I am Nevin Asphodel, if she isnt around" he said pointing to Bailey,"Then ask me and I'll be sure to get the question to her" he smiled and looked at Bailey.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose gracefully made her way to the very familiar Hufflepuff table. The memories of this place brought a smile to her face. A frown had then formed though when she realized she had not made many friends in the past years. Any that she had met seemed to have slipped away. All but one. Yuan. A soft blush formed on her face. What was with her. Every time she found herself around him or thinking of him she found her heart flutter. And every time she would dismiss it as a simple crush. Slowly she sat down and smiled and nodded at everyone then greeted the first years. Then afterwards she pulled from her small bag a book she had been reading. Her embarrass state made her feel unfit for conversation.

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:49 am
User Image
Bridgett Warren

Bridgett looked at the muffins and her stomach growled. Nodding she took a muffin. "Did you want to go home to your family too?" The flow of tears had stopped but a headache was blooming behind her eyes. Bridgett finally took the time to glance around. So many people. She looked at the other boy who had stood in line with her. She looked over in surprise at him when he spoke about his family. The strange term caught her attention though. "What is Quidditch?"

FatesMyBitch

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:00 am
Ein
Einri looked at the first year girl next to him.
"Are you a muggle-born?" he asked with an incredulous expression, "I've never met one before. Quidditch is the sport here in the wizarding world. It is sport played on flying broom models and four balls. I am guessing your name is Bridget, from the number of times mentioned."  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games