Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur tousled his son's hair and smiled to Indala, noticing his son slip his arm around the girl. Ha, I was right! Nodding politely to Indala, he looked back to his son. "After you finish up here. We'll pick you up from King's Cross and take you right to St. Mungo's. Before you groan, you know Tammy'd want you finish the year."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 pm
She blushed slightly as he slipped his arm around her in front of Arthur,
but the grin that flashed across his father's face made her relax.
Indala smiled at Will, knowing that he couldn't wait until he saw his older sister.
Smiling gently she reassured Will, "Schools nearly over, you will be with her in no time!" she paused.
"When you see her, will you do me a favor and wish her a smooth recovery? I've missed her around here."

I would go and see her on my own if I thought it was an option.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The door to the boys dormitory swung open and Tyler stepped through, he still held the envelope and pictures. He paused when he noticed the man who was in the room. "Um hello Sir...." he said. He then noticed Lucy. "Lu can I talk to you now?" he said with a smile seeing that Pan was with her

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will objected. "But Dad..." he sighed. Arguing with his father never ended well. "Right away. You promise?" he asked, his eyes pleading. He flashed a smile to Indala to reassure her that he wasn't all that upset, but he was stubborn, hence the objection.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:09 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur nodded to his son and ruffled his hair once more. "Cross my heart." Sighing heavily, he looked out the window at the sun. "As much as I'd like to stay, I have to return a wand, then go to the Ministry and report, then tell your mother and take her to visit your sister. Do well on your finals. And take care." He turned to Indala. "I'll pass on your wishes Indala. Take care of yourself. And my son." He winked to her and turned around, then started to walk towards the portrait hole, disappearing through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:26 pm
Indala looked at Will half-quizzically,
understanding at yet not fully grasping what Arthur had said,
and then waved to him congenially as he left the Common Room.
"Take care Arthur."

When he had taken his leave, Indala turned to Will and embraced him in a hug.
" It's definitely going to be a better day."

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:38 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

"And when the stars fall,

I will lie awake.

You're my shooting star..."

User Image

Lucy smiled brightly at the news. Thank God Tamara was safe. She glanced up at Tyler as she heard his voice. She nodded and stood up, walking to a deserted corner of the Common Room, holding Pantalaimon close to her as he curled up around her neck, looking curiously at Tyler.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler looked at Lucy "I know this may seem really random, and I don't mean to upset you but What was your dad's name?" he asked. He wanted to know if this letter was correct or not, and the only way was to get right to the point

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:14 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy glanced at Tyler, slightly puzzled. Talking about her parents or sisters slightly upset her. She always wished and prayed for a safe home, and the only home she had was from her visions. Of course, there was Hogwarts, and she always wished she could stay for the summer, but it was impossible. She might spend the half of the summer in the Leaky Cauldron, then the Knight Bus.

"Mo.", she shook her head. His nickname won't help much, "I mean, Mortimer Bonks." she nodded with confidence as she shot Pantalaimon a glance, which he returned.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler blinked The same name he thought. He looked in the envelope and pulled out the Picture that had Mortimer "Mo" Bonks written on the back. "Is this him?" he asked.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy's and Pan's eyebrows raised in surprise as Lucy snatched the picture rapidly out of Tyler's hand. This was her father. The male who she had visions about every night, the male who made her suffer and desperate. She missed her family so much, they haunted her every night with visions.

"Yes!", she exclaimed, almost breathless, "Where did you get this?" she suddenly intrigued suspiciously, slightly doubtful.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler blinked "So it's true." he said in surprise "Lucy I think you should read this" He held out the envelope with the letter and Pictures of Melissa "Melly" Bonks, Monica & Lyra Bonks, and the picture of young Lucy Bonks inside.
Natasha Dean
It is great your making so many friends dear. But I am interested in one particular. You said a second year was there named Lucy Bonks? That is odd because the Bonks family has all been killed during the Wizarding War. If you forgot, which I would understand if you did, that was my Maiden Name. My Brother, Mortimer, and his Wife, Melly, had a daughter named Lucy. But She was killed with the family. Then again she was never found... Tyler this girl may be that Lucy! Which would mean... I'm including some pictures of my brothers family. Please have her look at them.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy had to read the letter at least ten times before dropping it on the floor, unable to say anything. She leaned against the wall behind her for support. This was such a show, a surprise, she almost thought it was a joke. She gulped and sighed heavily, feeling that oxygen was needed. She was so confused and puzzled. She analyzed the pictures, and smiled softly at the picture of a little blonde girl. It was her when she was younger. She handed the pictures back to Tyler without a word, not really knowing how to react.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler watched Lucy "Are you ok Lu?" he asked. He was not expecting this response, but then again he didn't know what to expect in the first place. "Lu?" he said quietly unsure what to do

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:21 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

He heard Tyler saying Lucy's name several times and asking her if she was alright, and he turned around. "Tyler? Lucy? Is... is everything alright?" he asked, moving closer, taking Indala by the hand towards them.  
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games