Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather yawned. The song the boy had been playing had made her tired. She waved goodbye to the girl she had tried to talk to and quietly crept up stairs.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:51 am
User Image

User Image

First Year Hufflepuff

Great. Everyone had seen Annabelle fall onto the floor. She looked at Steele and Ariana who asked if she was alright. She went a bright pink colour.
"Yeah I am okay. Didn't hurt to much" Annabelle lied and felt the pain in her face.

Annabelle felt slightly un confident in herself, everyone had some kind of musical talent, whilst Annabelle didn't Whilst she listened to them talk, Arian and Kat started to head to the dorm.
"Yeah, I'm coming... I'll be there in a moment" she called and smiled.
Annabelle smiled at Steele and waved him good night.
"Night Steele" she said and headed up the stairs.

((Next post in girls dormitory))

User Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Working on homework.
What am I thinking? I'm bored

Classes were over for the day as Katrina walked into the common room. She smiled and waved at the plants as she entered the room and glanced around, seeing that it was empty. She slumped down into a comfortable chair and took out her Defense Against the Dark Arts homework, which she then began to work on. Since she was alone in the common room, while she was doing her homework, she began to sing to herself.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana walked into the Hufflepuff Common Room and heard a melodic voice coming somewhere inside the room. She looked up to see Katrina sitting on a chair, singing. "Kat, you have a really lovely voice!" she yelled across the whole room.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Getting scared out of my mind.
What am I thinking? Oh, Merlin's beard!

Kat was deep in her homework and singing that she didn't even hear anyone else enter the Common Room. Which is why, when Ariana shouted that she had a lovely voice, she jumped. "Merlin's beard!" she shouted as her books and writing implements clattered to the floor. She clutched at her chest, her heart pounding as she looked at Ariana. "You scared the bejesus out of me Ari."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:13 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana gasped and brought her hands up to her mouth as Katrina dropped all of her textbook, parchment, and quill onto the floor. "I'm sorry!" she shouted, rushing over to help pick everything up. "What song were you singing?" she asked, curious about whether or not she knew the song.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Picking up my stuff.
What am I thinking? Aww... now I feel bad.

As Ariana scurried over to pick up Kat's stuff, she dropped to the floor to help, since it wasn't Ariana's fault she wasn't paying attention. "Oh, just the theme song to this Muggle television show I used to watch at my friend's house when I could sneak out," Kat said, remembering the fun times she had at her Muggle friend's house. Picking up her inkwell, Kat was happy to remember she had just capped it a few seconds before Ariana entered the common room, otherwise the floor would be covered in ink. "Really Ariana, it's no big deal," she said to her friend with a smile.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana handed Katrina her homework, smirking the whole time. "Oh, that's why it sounded familiar!" she shouted. Ariana would watch a lot of muggle shows before going to Hogwarts. "Well, you're really good at singing."

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Sitting on the floor.
What am I thinking? She thinks I sound great.

"Well, I only got to watch a few episodes since my parents wouldn't let me watch television. I memorized the songs as best I could." She sat back on the floor and smiled at her friend. "We should sing together sometime. Maybe get together with Steele and sing to music."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana sat down on the floor next to Katrina. She let out a giggle, but not because she was laughing at anything, just because she was happy. "We should all sing together!" she agreed. "What songs did you usually listen to?" she asked Katrina, very curious about whether or not she listened to muggle celebrities.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

She smirked,trying to recall all of the songs she liked to sing. "I like a bunch of Muggle artists as well as Wizarding artists. I really like The Weird Sisters and Dementors Ate My Baby! Oh man, I love DAMB, have you ever heard them?!?" She almost jumped from the floor when she thought about DAMB.

Out of Character {Dementors Ate My Baby is a Wizarding band that I created. They're semi-popular now with one album.}

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smirked, thinking about the wizarding bands she's heard. "The name sounds familiar, but I can't say I know any of their songs by heart," she confessed. She knew of the band because her brother, Joey, always listened to them."Maybe if you sing the chorus, I could join in," she said because the chorus is probably the only parts of their songs she'd know all the words to.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat smiled at Ariana and thought to herself of a song she could sing. None immediately popped into her head. But something else did. "Oh! Dementors is going to be playing a concert soon! Wanna go with me?"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled at Katrina's invite. "Sure!" she said before she could stop herself. "When and where?" she asked after realizing that during the school year, first years aren't allowed to leave the school grounds unless it's Christmas and they're visiting with their families.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Katrina nodded, knowing exactly what her friend was thinking. "They're in Germany right now, then they're going to France. The first concert they're playing in England is a week before Christmas. We're home for that!" She smiled eagerly. "You can stay at my house the night of the concert. My mom won't even notice."

Out of Character ...

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games