Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:39 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Drawn from her book by a familiar voice Riley looked up to see her friend Simon. Her heart did that flutter thing it always did when he was near and she offered him a smile. "Hey, Simon!" Her brow furrowed in concern when she noticed he was looking rather nervous. "Is something wrong? Hey, Si, wait!" She called after him as he fled the common room. She tossed her book to her seat. It missed and fell to the floor. She wanted to go after him and check on him but what if he didn't want to be followed? She stood in the middle of the common room biting her lip, debating what to do.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Pumped.
✔Status: Single

Simon stomped back into the common room and saw Riley standing in the middle of the room. The pain in his chest served to fuel him, and despite his hammering heart, he approached Riley. He stopped in front of her and fixed her with a determined look. "Riley, I like you a lot. I have since we first spoke. I was wondering if you'd want to go to Hogsmeade with me. Like, on a date." His voice did not waver, or show any of the nervousness of before.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:57 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Riley was relieved when Simon came back into the room, though something was different. He seemed to be more determined about something. Riley's breath caught as she listened to every word he said. Was he really asking this? A date? A million happy emotions flooded through her as she nodded her eagerly and a wide grin spread across her face. "Of course! I would love to!" She exclaimed eagerly. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. She'd never felt happier.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Excited and relieved.
✔Status: Dating Riley Crevan

A million thoughts ran through Simon's mind as Riley answered him. I would love to.... That sentence repeated in Simon's mind. Suddenly, he realized he was grinning like a mad man. He threw his arms around Riley and said, "I'm so happy! I was so worried you'd say no and Sam... he said you'd say yes, but I was scared, so Sam punched me and gave me a pep talk and, now, oh God, I'm rambling like a crazy person." He stopped and took a deep breath, scratching the back of his head. "Sorry, Ri, I'm just really happy."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:29 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Before she knew it, Simon's arms were around her in a big hug. A light happy blush lit up her cheeks and she hugged him back. This was perhaps one of the most perfect moments in her life. She giggled a bit when he started to ramble. How could he think she could possibly say no? "I'm happy too. And wait he punched you? Are you alright?" She asked, her big brown eyes showing her concern. Though she appreciated the affect it had on getting him to come and ask her she hoped he didn't get hit too hard.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Happy.

"I'm fine. Better than fine, actually. I'm brilliant,"he said, smiling. His chest did still pain him, and he was sure he'd have a bruise, but that didn't matter to him now. Riley wanted to date him and that was all that mattered. "Do you want to meet him? My brother, I mean."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:09 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
Glad to hear he was fine, Riley let out a relieved breath. A big grin still stuck on her face, she was positively giddy that she was now with Simon. She nodded her head when Simon asked if she wanted to meet his brother. "Sure!"
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Mood: Happy.

Simon smiled widely and threaded his hand through Riley's gripping lightly. He led her out of the common room to where his brother was waiting for him. "He's just outside the common room."

Out Of Character: {Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:31 pm
RILEY J CREVAN

THIRD YEAR

RAVENCLAW

User Image

User Image
A small blush jumped to Riley's cheeks as Simon gripped her hand and she followed him out of the common room.
User Image

User Image

{Exit to Simon's brother!
Lo siento about the wait. School started back up and things got crazy.}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
14 Years OldFourth YearRavenclawKeeperSingle

My optimism for life carried through my work

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was late. A long day of school had been completed, as had the substantial amount of homework. Now, Cat sat in front of the roaring fireplace, comfortable in her pajamas. Her slippered feet were propped up on the coffee table, her knees cradling her newest book. She pretended to read, though the Irish girl really was thinking. She thought about herself, and her friends. Her two good Ravenclaw friends, seemed to have disappeared. Seren hadn't been talking to her, and Ethan had been no where to be seen. Sure, she knew other Ravenclaws, but no like those two. She had been dating Chase, but now they were broken up, and Cat felt crummy. She had no one to talk to, no one to spend time with. She had no girl friend, no guy friend, and no boyfriend. Wonderful. Time to envelop herself in a book, and to forget about her loneliness.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Third Year~Ravenclaw

User Image

Shina sat at one of the study tables in the common room, books, notepads, and parchment spread out around her. The morning was quiet, a perfect time to catch up on studying. Her quill scritched against parchment, interspersed with the flip of pages as she worked on her homework for the week.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:41 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

Ever since that Opening Feast, Athena was nowhere to be found. He came back to see an empty cage, with Night screeching something that probably had to do with the fox. He knew that leave her alone in her cage was a bad idea, but he expected to run into her some time the next day. Athena was driving him tot he brink of insanity.

He spent every waking hour during his second year doing homework, attending classes, and chasing after the mammal. It seemed that his third year won't be any different. He sighed, after coming back from looking everywhere that Athena may venture off to.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 pm

User Image

Shina looked up briefly when the someone entered the room, then actually pulled her attention away from her studying when she saw it was Chase. "Hey Chase, what's up?" she asked, noting he seemed a bit frazzled.

User Image

Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:29 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

"Hi Shina," he said. He didn't notice she was even there, being so caught up worrying over Athena. "Nothing exciting going on, unless you count running a marathon trying to find Athena."

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm

User Image

"Oh, she's escaped again? Would you like me to help you look for her?" Shina asked. She started closing her books and tucking her notes and homework away, waiting for Chase's reply.

User Image

Wearing

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games