Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                f i r s t y e a r || s l y t h e r i n || h a l f b l o o d
                                                                ________________________________________

Yvonne was lying face down, sprawled on the floor of the Slytherin common room. She didn't exactly know what she was achieving here. Perhaps cleaning the floor with her face? Or maybe pretending to be a corpse? Definitely the latter. Not saying she was prepared, since it was hard to find fake blood around, especially with her freedom limited to just Hogwarts campus.

Yes, she was bored.

But then entertainment found her! Pretty boy burst through the doors, hissing a fit. Based on the tone and the look on his face, he was pissed. So, Yvonne crawled over to the sofa and grabbed onto Ashley's right foot. "Whatcha talking about?" she inquired with a sweet smile.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Keeping quiet was never usually a something easy for her. Anastasia was decent at keeping still and her head down- - - at least, she wasn't a grasshopper about it- - - if only for other people's sake, but this time around, the blonde was having no trouble at all falling and holding her silence, and she was a little worried by that.

She had watched quietly off to the side as both of her friends had gone head to head with each other. She probably should have stopped it, only she didn't think she would have been able to do anything. Being caught between two people was something she had never encountered, and what had happened earlier before Ashley's arrival had already thrown her for a giant loop. She didn't know what to do and that had scared her more than anything. In a way, she was glad her fellow Slytherin had ended the argument well, allowing herself to be led away, but at the same time, there was Inigo, who had trusted her with his troubles and there was no making any way around the giant bubble of guilt that had settled nicely in her subconscious and seemed to be there to stay. The epicentre of the whole fiasco didn't help either. Feeling appropriately inadequate both as a friend and a person, the parselmouth followed her friend into their common room, branching off from Ashley's route slightly as he took a seat on one of the common room armchairs. Making her way to the sofa next to it, it only took a moment of her leaning on the back of it before she pushed her weight over the narrow ledge, letting gravity do its work as she flopped upside down on the piece of furniture, head hanging down the seat and legs off the sofa ledge as she threw an arm over her face..

Groaning in frustration, as she ran over the events in her head once more, a familiar voice of distortion reached her ears. Blinking, the blonde removed her hand, staring at the upside-down figure of the other first year as he ranted. Wincing slightly, she replaced her arm again, ready to reply when a movement caught her eye. Directing her attention to it, it was with a couple of blinks that Anastasia realized it was Yvonne, the other first year she had talked to at the table, lying prostate on the floor. Anastasia fought to hide a smile when the brunette moved, clutching onto Ashley's ankle as she inquired about their situation. "It was my fault." Serving as a translator, the blonde resumed her pose of abject give-uppance and groaned. "He got into an argument," the blonde began, tone apologetic and shameful. Not only had she done everything else, it was all because of her too. "Didn't go very well and I'm sorry," she continued, finishing up, if a bit abruptly.

"I don't know, he was upset?" she posed the question helplessly, looking at both Yvie and Ashley. "He's a friend, and he was generally pleasant when we met before- - - maybe it was how he brought up?" At this point, all her questions were her own admittedly s**t speculations, she didn't know what to do, they were both close to her and frankly, it was hard. Both did do something wrong, though one, in her opinion, more than the other but it wasn't right to go off on either of them and she wished, wished there was a way to make it all have never happened, or a better solution, or that she was a bit more tactical, a bit more thoughtful and done something right. "I don't think he knows that we're parselmouths, or, well, he's a seer? I don't really know."

Alright, she was just spouting s**t.

Putting a halt to her rambles, the Romellier thought about what she said, cringed in despair and helplessness and promptly threw both her arms over her face and groaned, spitting out a myriad of curses in English and Parseltongue.

She needed a Hogun, really, she missed her best friend and he would have probably effectively stopped the whole argument without so much as a rattle.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
d o w n t h e r a b b i t h o l e !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c: guh, i'm so sorry for her all over the place-ness

Diamond Wales

Utsuha Moon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:35 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley blinked as he felt a hand clutch his foot and he looked down to see Yvonne on the floor, smiling sweetly and inquiring about what happened. He sighed, going back to English before replying. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as she thought. However, before he spoke, Anastasia spoke up, and laid out how it was all her fault. He frowned. He could handle his own. The other boy had better be glad he didn't have his foil, and only his wand. He was a lot better with his sword than his wand right now. He turned to Anastasia, shaking his head. "Nothing for you to apologize for. Just because someone is in a nasty mood does not give them the right to treat other people like that. I do not care what he may have Seen, or that if he is a Seer, that does not excuse rude behaviour. Especially how he decided to assume how I am." His eyes flashed a bit, still stewing. He really didn't care how the other boy was brought up, if it were him, well, his father wasn't very forgiving for misconduct of that nature.

════════════════════════

Location: Slytherin Common Room
                                                      Thinking: That... self-absorbed, pompous, filthy-blooded trash!
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

She was not kicked. Good. The dude wasn't even startled, which slightly surprised Yvonne (or maybe disappointed). The thought that, perhaps, if Ashley was startled she could tease him, and if he screamed like a little banshee, she would never let the boy live that down. Too bad. It's not like it's uncommon for people to not be scared of a hand suddenly grabbing their feet when they least expected it.

The girl glanced at both housemates, getting only bits and pieces of the larger picture. It was like playing jigsaw, except the majority of the pieces of the puzzle was missing, and those she had was covered in a layer of black filth. They weren't being very helpful. "Rude? What did the person do?" Yvonne wasn't some seer, or a parselmouthed kid: she can't know what they were talking about unless explicitly told. She wasn't some mind reader after all. Even though she was here for the entertainment and gossip, she still felt a bit worried for Anastasia. "Was he being a douchebag?"

Diamond Wales
                                                                Lady Pomegranates

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

The blonde let out a droll laugh as Ashley shook his head, a dry, self-deprecating grin making its way onto her expression. Listening to the mini-rant the other had going on, Anastasia took the opportunity to make herself at least a bit more comfortable, even if she was feeling particularly shitty right then. She didn't really have many words to reply to that, since she had to admit that yeah, he was speaking the truth, or at least part of it. Simply nodding- - - that was a difficult action to do upside-down, by the way- - - the other parselmouth bit back a grin. Ashley had probably made his own assumptions about Inigo, really- - - seeing his behaviour on the boat told her a little bit- - - but he was courteous enough to not voice it, which was kudos points for him. Still, it was at least part her fault. That warranted an apology from her at least. Giving her thanks and another apology, she fell silent until another voice piped up.

Turning to face her other housemate- - - Yvonne was easier to look at since they were both generally on the floor level- - - Anastasia let out an awkward laugh at the 'rude' part. "Rude may be a bit of a strong word," she amended with a sheepish grin. She still thought the 'talking bad about other people behind their backs' was a definite no-no, especially since Yvonne was a neutral body and didn't have to get involved in the whole ******** she had also dragged Ashley and Inigo into. Letting out a small groan at the recollection, the blonde bravely pushed forward with the recounting. "Things got a little out of hand, I guess. I was talking to a friend, Ashley came by and, err, well. . . " How was she supposed to word this? ". . . things took a turn and blew up?" she finished, leaving it hanging again. At the latter question, however, Anastasia simply let out another awkward laugh. She didn't know how to respond to that.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
d o w n t h e r a b b i t h o l e !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c: guh, i'm so sorry for her all over the place-ness

Diamond Wales

Utsuha Moon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley rolled his eyes, thinking that Anastasia was simplifying the whole mess just a tiny bit. While he could appreciate it, his tolerance for the boy was not exactly all that great. Especially since he seemed really forward for someone their age. Who just wrapped their arms so casually around someone like that? He understood Anastasia doing it, she was that kind of a person, she just screamed friendly and pleasant. Inigo just came off... wrong for doing so. Was it his imagination, honestly? He doubted it, but there was really no way to really tell, not unless he happened to talk to the boy and ask him directly what his intentions with his blonde friend were. Ugh, he pitied any guy his sister wanted to date, or that tried to date her. After all, they would get a sword to the face the moment they made her cry even once. Besides, imagining his sister liking any boy was just... creepy.

Giving himself a mental shudder, he looked down at Yvonne and gave her a bit of a half-grimace.
                                                      "He decided to be more familiar with her than probably an acquaintance should be. Anastasia's personality is more bubbly and upbeat, I expect for her to hug about everyone she meets, but Inigo or Lazarus or whatever he happens to call himself doesn't seem to be the friendliest of individuals. It just struck me as wrong that he was wrapping an arm around her. And then he had the gall to try and make Anastasia choose between friends, even though I had asked her if she could come with me. I never demanded that she come. He also demanded that I respect him. I do not respect people unless they earn my respect. I also never even demanded he respect me. That is extremely presumptuous for someone you just meet to do. His entire attitude was one of belittlement and disdain, and while I know I happen to come off that way, I can easily explain why I am. I. Do. Not. Like. Most. People. They are loud, annoying, uncivilized, and Inigo Lazarus I-do-not-even-care-what-his-other-names-are happens to fall under that category. Assuming people are beneath him and treating people as lessers. That is the height of hypocrisy." Granted, he was no better, but he never pretended to be. That was where he differed.

════════════════════════

Location: Slytherin Common Room
                                                      Thinking: That... self-absorbed, pompous, filthy-blooded trash!
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

Lady Pomegranates

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Seriously, those two had got to stop being so vague. The only clue Yvonne got from Anastasia was that she was talking, this guy started maybe harassing the girl, and then Ashley got involved. Honestly, at this point in time, the Slytherin started to regret getting involved, because the requirement of "being able to read people's minds" was too ridiculous. But, then, Ashley started to spill the rich, fat, juicy beans. Yes! Yvonne cheered.

So, the perpetrator was Inigo, and all of this was because of... a hug? She didn't know the full detail of the situation, but what was the problem with a simple hug? Seriously, she did not understand. Though, Inigo did seem like a douche for demanding respect from Ashley. What was that Ravenclaw thinking? Yvonne didn't care whether the boy was a homeless orphan or the world's richest prince, respect doesn't get handed out willy nilly just because someone asked for it: you had to earn it.

Yes, this was the rage that Yvonne cold feed off of.

"You used some big words I did not understand," Yvonne commented, "but what I'm getting is that Inigo is a d**k. Does that sum it up?" Her parents would cry if they heard she was using this type of slang language, but they can't hear her now, so why not?

Diamond Wales
                                                                Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:37 am
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin First-year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having fun,"

Feeling like she could use a brief break Gunilda entered the Slytherin common room, a place she rather liked, not only because it was close to the dungeons, but also because of it's grandeur. It was unlike any room she had ever seen at home, with it's sleek furniture and dim green light that filled up the room. Despite still being unsure about the house she had been placed in, she had to admit that the place was nice. Sinking into a black cushy looking armchair she idly looked around, taking her enviroment in fully. It was a shame it was empty at the moment, really, she could be playing gobstones with someone right now, or studying! It was so quiet, it was really tempting to drop a dungbomb or something...lazily, she took a small bag containing small mini plastic tubes containing sherbert from her pocket, plucked out from the small bag a bright orange tube and tore off the tip, and tipped the contents into her mouth, spare hand placing the bag of other sweets onto a nearby table. Muggle sweets may be simple, but boy were they delicious.

Out Of Cauldrons:

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:16 am
User Image

User Image
"What you confuse for honesty,
is fire from the tongue of a liar.
What you confuse for sanity,
is a broken mirror that cracks more.

Still in complete shock, and winding down from her panicked state, Claire made it to the Slytherin common room, this was horrible. She...she needed some rest.

Some...quiet rest.

That was when she collapsed on a sofa, her nights of insomnia combined with the fact of what she had just done finally taking hold and knocking her out.

My feelings? I'm tired you know?
Precious thought of mine, "..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a third year?
My strings are being pulled. "End Scene~ 8D Interact with Claire if you want to. XD I don't mind~" Out of character.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Slytherin Common Room

After running into Timothy and Benjamin days later, Mira was sitting in the common room with a book on her lap. She wasn't really studying as she sat in the arm chair she was in. No, Mira was thinking about what had happened between her and a couple of her classmates. Why she was thinking about it was beyond her, usually she didn't have this kind of a conscious.

'Honestly are you mental or something?' Mira shook her head as she focused on the book in front of her. 'What's wrong with me...?' she thought as her vision wandered into the past. Remembering the way Timothy walked away the reason was obvious she was wrong. Her actions and her words hurt him and she shouldn't have assumed that he could talk like everyone she knew.

'I really am like all the other girls in this place...' Mira thought looking around the common room. She'd always thought being a Slytherin was great but she realized it really wasn't. They weren't anything she'd want to be like. 'I never wanted to be like them, that's not me...' she thought before coming to realize something. 'I shouldn't have said that to him... maybe I should go apologize... If he'll even hear me out...' That was probably her worst fear...

*End Scene*

User Image

With: No one

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: If you want to post somewhere so that Mira can corner him go for it. smile

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Slytherin common room
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's get this over with
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Slytherin First years
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Uniform

Sapphire followed the first years into the room and then stopped as the door closed. "Alright everyone. All your things will have been brought here for you. The door on the left leads to the Girls dorm. Boys, you are unable to enter there. The rule is enforced by a charm, that does not let boys into the girls dorm." She said as she looked between the four. "Boys are to the right. Don't get mixed up." She said before sitting in a green decorated chair and crossing her legs. "You are all dismissed to go to bed. You all start class tomorrow morning. If you have any questions, i'll be right here for the next twenty or so minutes." She said dismissing them.

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

Saphira Nesya

The Beast and Harlot

Arkendrai

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:43 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Tired | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Slytherins | Your plastic soul: Common Room

Vander would rather have done homework in his dorm room, or even the library, but he'd been reminded to be "social" in the last letter from his father, which he presumed meant putting himself in a place where he was likely to be engaged in conversation. Not that he looked the most welcoming for a friendly chat right, now hunched over open textbooks and crumpled papers, distractedly jabbing the tip of his quill into a bony knee while he tried to understand what this paragraph was even saying. Why did Transfiguration have to be so complicated? He muttered a new curse word he'd picked up from an older student under his breath, and rubbed at his eyes furiously with one hand. It was far from bright and warmly lit down here in the dungeons, and the glow of the fire glinting off all the silver pieces kept distracting him.
ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

mc2

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy never really particularly minded any of her classes for her second year specifically. She supposed she didn't mind flying class all that much last year since she just boycotted the whole class. However, she did wonder why on Friday it was chosen for the second years to have a Block 7 Transfiguration Class when the only other class they had that day was so much earlier. It was weird and illogical and a bit annoying-but she supposed things like that happened. As she entered into the cool dungeon common room of Slytherin, her heels clicking she paused as she saw a particular first year slumped over looking fairly angry at his homework.

Oh that was amusing.

She paused in front of Evander Lillantine, blocking the light some and then with an amused chuckle and plucked the quill from his hand and sat down on the arm chair not losing her flawless posture all the while and dropping her bag beside the floor of the chair Vander sat in. "Aw, look at you. All slumped over with horrible posture, scowling like a child who has had his candy stolen, and trying to destroy an innocent little quill all the while." She twirled the feather quill in her fingers and continued, "If you keep it up people will start thinking the Lillantine family never even bothers to teach proper manners any more."

She paused looking at the flickering fire and said, "I bet you aren't even capable of properly dancing. Are you going to run home come the holidays to avoid the Yule Ball and claim something silly like you caught the flu? Or are you going to sit hunched over like that in some corner glaring at everyone and looking more like a sulky little kid than you are truly above their company. After all a man's-or woman's-posture says a lot about them." She smiled and held out the quill again to Evander an amused smile playing on her lips.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC}}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:33 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Tired | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Wendy | Your plastic soul: Common Room

Vander looked up when a shadow passed in front of him, and if his blood could have run any colder than it already was, it would have. Since it couldn't, it boiled in his veins instead, and his hand opened and closed like a snapping bear trap when she grabbed the quill from him. It was Wendy Chaisty, and he was certain he'd never despised anyone more in his life, with the exception of Cyrus, followed shortly thereafter by his mother. "What do you want?" he sneered, all forced politeness entirely used up from his classes. He'd been on the best behavior of his life and showed more restraint than he ever had before while at Hogwarts, and he was getting sick of it.

His straightened up and pulled down both rolled up shirtsleeves back over his pale forearms. His scowl that had become a sneer faded and the look in his grey eyes solidified into a hard glare. Who was she to make assumptions about his family? She wasn't anybody but a Chaisty, some pathetic little branch of the Averys. He knew. He'd looked it up. Granted, a pathetic little pureblood branch with good connections, but his family was older and better and probably larger. "I can already tell no one's ever taught you how to properly greet someone," he retorted. Not that he was about to greet her. He didn't need to know the answer to "How are you?". He hoped it was "terrible".

"I can dance perfectly well," he seethed. "And I won't run home." As if he'd be allowed to. Christmas was never particularly joyful with his family, and he'd only ever cared about what he was being given, anyways. Now that his gifts would be mailed, what was the point? His siblings would probably get up and sing to hear that they wouldn't see him until summer, anyways. And he didn't sulk. Lillantines didn't sulk, they looked bored by the mere existence of others. He'd been working on imitating his father's look of total apathy. "Get to your point," he ordered, snatching the quill back from her and wondering what he could say (or do) to get that idiotic little smile off her face.

She was baiting him, and he kept rising to it, but he didn't know any other way of acting. He'd never been harassed or antagonized like this before. He was used to being the one to instigate things at home. And she had to have a motive. She was a Slytherin, after all, even if she was only a stupid little girl who thought she was playing him like a violin. She was only a year older, anyways. Twelve, no matter how well spoken or mature, was nothing greater than eleven. "What," he prodded, thinking he might have thought of something to get under skin, "Are you lonely because no one's asked you to the ball?" he mocked, leaning back in his chair derisively.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

mc2

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy chuckled at Vander's sneered question and then his challenge of how to properly greet someone. "Oh, I always was taught if you have guests over it is always lovely to meet one with a cup of tea with a dash of properly home brewed Veritaserum and of course a smile. Old family recipe I hear," She added though the question of where she was being honest and joking was a bit foggy. The last comment may have been somewhat sarcastic-the first not so much. Regardless she seemed equally sincere and blunt in either statement. She folded her hands in her lap as Vander seethed at her about the question on dancing and then snatching the quill back from her as he ordered her to get to the point.

Wendy ignored Vander's comment about her getting to the point initially and instead leaned forward slightly and looked at his parchment and pointed to his transfiguration notes and said, "It would help if you defined Z a bit clearer." Pushing some of her red hair behind her ear she glanced at Wendy, completely composed, despite the mere feet and complete lack of personal space she had given him, and added, "Oh, I forgot, you don't want my help or opinion."

Sitting up, she slid off the chair's arm rest, adjusted her skirt and picked up her bag and said, "Oh as for the Yule Ball, no, no one has asked me. Most people I'd have been tempted to poison their drink about five minutes into the dance, regardless. You? The thought probably wouldn't even cross my mind till about an hour in-maybe longer. Who knows? It would be at least amusing-even if you stepped on my toes the whole night." Chuckling she crossed her arms waiting for the young Lilantine's response.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

The Forgotten Weasley

{{OoC: Edited and shortened to flow smoother-the perfectionist in me came out today. sweatdrop }}  
Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games