Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:56 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
OMGEEZUS!!! Your profile is so pretty!! I MUST HAVE IT FOR MYSELF!!!

Do it! it took a lot of work but i feel it should be shared!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:51 am

Done!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:36 am

And post number 5000....

Do I get to join some kind of club now? emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:31 am

New Digivice design, a wrist mounted touch screen, will be used for something soon, so stay tuned

User Image

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:30 pm

People, come talk!! time to build activity back up!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 pm
Did you try to time that? your post was almost exactly 13 days after your last post here in your prof.
lief_7

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm
UnHolyFudge
Did you try to time that? your post was almost exactly 13 days after your last post here in your prof.
lief_7

Nope, but that's kinda cool, ahhh my photobucket is still down. I blame my roommate, he used one of my gifs for another chat room as his avatar and it destroyed by banwidth, oh well only 12 more days till i get it back. and it's not like i don't have others.

By the way did you have something you wanted to ask me about a few days ago? you said something about you and Level I think... I don't know, you just wanted me to remind you about it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:43 pm
lief_7
UnHolyFudge
lief_7

Nope, but that's kinda cool, ahhh my photobucket is still down. I blame my roommate, he used one of my gifs for another chat room as his avatar and it destroyed by banwidth, oh well only 12 more days till i get it back. and it's not like i don't have others.

By the way did you have something you wanted to ask me about a few days ago? you said something about you and Level I think... I don't know, you just wanted me to remind you about it.

Yeah, Level and I are making a Yu-gi-oh Guild, and I was wondering if you would join it as a mod.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:48 pm
UnHolyFudge
lief_7
UnHolyFudge
lief_7

Yeah, Level and I are making a Yu-gi-oh Guild, and I was wondering if you would join it as a mod.

Oh, that sounds like fun, but I don't really have time to commit to another guild right now, I'm barely active in this one and I haven't worked on my own guild in over a month, and I'm still looking for a job, so for now it wouldn't be fair of me to tell you I can join cause chances are I'd never be around, (on top of that my Yugioh Knowledge comes from watching the shows and a very few number of games I've played with wulfie, I'm not the best choice for a Yugioh mod) but good luck with the guild, who knows I might come join if I gain some free time.

Anyways, how's it going? Do anything fun for Christmas?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:52 pm
lief_7
UnHolyFudge
lief_7
UnHolyFudge
lief_7

Oh, that sounds like fun, but I don't really have time to commit to another guild right now, I'm barely active in this one and I haven't worked on my own guild in over a month, and I'm still looking for a job, so for now it wouldn't be fair of me to tell you I can join cause chances are I'd never be around, (on top of that my Yugioh Knowledge comes from watching the shows and a very few number of games I've played with wulfie, I'm not the best choice for a Yugioh mod) but good luck with the guild, who knows I might come join if I gain some free time.

Anyways, how's it going? Do anything fun for Christmas?

Eh well truth is it is more or less in planning stages right now, getting some Ideas tossed around and such, but we are going to try and salvage the stuff from the old one that we did in the united worlds guild.

I got skyward sword for Christmas, and a 3DS, I already lost my Mario Kart 7 mrgreen which must be a record for me, i forgot where i put it, but i know it is in my super mario 3D land's case, I've already beaten a majority of Skyward Sword, just have 1 more dungeon before I get the 3rd sword enhancement(2nd sword enhancement is really more or less awful, but useful at the same time), I'm gonna go play it some more, cya in a bit.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:05 pm
lief_7

I'd love to but, you always seem to be away. emotion_awesome

:SPAM: :SPAM: :SPAM:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:08 pm
Im Windspirit
lief_7

I'd love to but, you always seem to be away. emotion_awesome

:SPAM: :SPAM: :SPAM:

Oh I'm here, I forgot I changed my thing to where it looks like I'm always offline XD

@Fudge: That sounds awesome, I haven't played any of those yet, but I wanna play them all, sucks that you lost mario kart but at least you have the others. See ya later

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:05 pm
OH, really?

Baww.
C:

-LINGERS-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:52 pm
I don't really like it when somebody hides their online status xD
It doesn't reassure me at all.

And since you want your profile to be active again, then I'll help too <3
:spam: :spam: :spam:
emotion_awesome

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Oh, well I guess we can make my profile active if we want, I was just mostly talking about the activity in DTI in general, I was just bored mostly. The ghost thing looks like fun!

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games