Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:10 pm

User Image

User Image

You think me weak?
Weak is for children.

While the majority of the Herd enjoyed the early morning, Refera was much more of a night owl, and rose long after the the earliest risers. Upon blinking open her dark brown eyes, the young mare took a moment to become accustomed to the light before standing up. As she did so, however, she wished she hadn't. Her sore muscles screamed in protest, having been pushed past their limits the night before during training. But to give in to the soreness was weakness, and Refera was anything but weak, so she ignored the pain, and gathered her equipment. With everything strapped on, she finally took stock of her surroundings. She was in the Herd's resting place, as to be expected, and most of the Herd was awake already, bathing, running, eating. She pricked her long elf-like ears to gain more information, and discovered that Ammar was going about his usual business of bathing, and Hadar and Llamrei were running. All early risers. Shaking her head, Refera stamped her feet, impatient for the day to begin.

When you're facing my arrow,
Call me weak again.

Age: 23 | Relationship Status: Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:53 pm

User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

Sagittarius had slept through the entire commotion last night. That was better too, because she'd most likely complain and ditch during the middle of it and go play in the nearby streams. She stretched her muscles as she woke up from her slumber, her eyes fluttered open as the sun kissed her cheeks. Her hooves pounded the earth below her as she got up and shook off the speckles of dirt. "What a nice day!" Sagi said.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

Chase arrived at the border of the forest, out of breath and exhausted already. She would get into trouble for sure, or perhaps get eaten or something. Who knew lived in these forests? Even though the thick patch of woods didn't stimulate feelings of anxiety from Chase, it still made him feel uncomfortable, perhaps even nervous.

{OOC; Was waiting for timeskip o uo}

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:28 pm

User Image
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

After keeping watch for a few more hours, Imara finally drifted off into sleep. Her dreams were filled with running and hunting and speed. Oh, how she loved the thrill of speed. In what seemed like an instant, she woke up. It was morning, and the sun was shining. A few of the centaurs had already risen and gone off to their daily duties and whatnot. Imara's gaze fell upon Sagittarius, the young centaur who was practically her sister. Imara rose from the ground, walking over to her friend. "Good morning, Sagi. How did you sleep? Well, I hope." she said with a smile. Her kindest and sweetest side always surfaced when Sagi was around her. She waited patiently for an answer. Then, she would start her day. Whatever she did, she was sure that Sagittarius would tag along with her, or she hoped she would, anyways.

{OOC:}

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ȼurrent Ƚocation Forbidden Forest
Ӻriend or Ӻoe Sagittarius and the herd
Ῐnner Ҭhoughts Mornin' Sunshine!

Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:58 pm

User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

"Imara!" Sagi happily squealed, hopping around the older mare. "Slept like a foal after a day of play," she answered. Imara was one of the few centaurs she tolerated, and perhaps the only one she liked. "What are you doing today?" Sagittarius asked, curious as she tilted her head slightly.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 pm

User Image
It's a damn cold night

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Imara chuckled as Sagi bounced around her like a mere yearling. Her red hair bobbed with her, and the older centaur smiled. "I'm glad. You clearly have plenty of energy. How would you like to come with me on patrol today? No doubt you'll be able to keep up. And maybe later we can do some archery practice and a little bit of light hunting at sundown. Sound like a plan?" she asked, ruffing the young one's hair a bit before walking over to a nearby apple tree. She reached up and picked two of the tree's large, ripe fruit. She tossed one to Sagittarius, taking a bite of her own. Nothing like a good breakfast to start the day off right, as her mother always told her. It was those sayings that she tried to put into action with young Sagi. After all, she felt more like a protector to the mare rather than just a friend.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ῐnner Ҭhoughts Mornin' Sunshine!

Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:50 pm

User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

"Of course I will!" Sagittarius happily accepted. "Plan works for me." Another day, another adventure. Sagi had yet to explore the entire depths of the forest, since she was still fairly young compared to all the other centaurs. But that just meant she had time to get to intimately know the forest. "My hair!" she playfully complained, her perfectly groomed hair now slightly disorganized.

She caught the fruit and happily ate it, adding to her energy. Running around the forest without fuel in her stomach was not much better than going an entire day without sleep. Or at least the growls from her stomach would annoy her until she snaps.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:22 pm

When burning bridges won't come down, like symphonies without a sound

Llamrei, Centaur, 17 year old Mare
User Image
Mood: Nervous
Thoughts: Stupid stuttering...
With: Refera

Llamrei entered the Herd's resting place at a slow trot, taking in what was going on around her. Imara and Sagittarius were chatting amicably, making plans for the day. Refera seemed impatient. Ammar, Hadar, and Serallius were nowhere to be found. She greeted Refera a bit nervously,as the older mare always intimidated her. "G-Good morning R-Refera. H-how are you?" She winced at her own stuttering; it'd been a problem since she was a foal. Sometimes she spoke without stuttering, but those times were rare. Llamrei stared at the ground in embarrassment.

"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep."

I spend these nights counting stars, and wonder if there's hope for me out there.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:01 pm

User Image
It's a damn cold night

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

As Sagittarius groaned about her hair, Imara chuckled. The teenage centaur could be such a... well, a teenager. She reminded Imara of her own years as a youth, playful and carefree. Now, as a warrior for her herd, playtime did not come hardly as often, and the word carefree was not in her vocabulary. "Your hair? What about my hair? It's always frizzy in the morning, unlike your own." she teased, running her hand through her own hair. It was quite short, except for her braids on either side of her face. She liked it that way. Long hair always seemed to get in the way when she was younger, so she chopped it off one day. Her mother had scolded her, and she had been frowned upon by many members of the herd, but she didn't care that much. It was her own decision, just as it was her decision to become a warrior instead of following the typical path of a female. "So, ready to go? I'll even let you lead the way, if you promise not to stray too far from me. Your mother would have a fit if I lost you." she said to her young companion, finishing off her apple and tossing the core into the forest to be eaten by some other creature who could very well be the herd's next meal. She hoped, anyways. There were good hunting days, and there were bad hunting days. Today will be a good day... Imara thought as she waited for Sagittarius.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ӻriend or Ӻoe Sagittarius
Ῐnner Ҭhoughts How cute~

Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:50 pm

User Image
→ centaur | forbidden forest at hogwarts | scotland →

User Image

His coat glistening with droplets of icy stream water, Hadar returned to the clearing, much refreshed by the wash. By now, most of the herd was awake and packing up their belongings; Hadar greeted Sagittarius, Imara, Refera, and Llamrei as he made his way back towards the spot he'd claimed with his own possessions. Ammar was still nowhere to be seen, he observed as he slung his quiver over his shoulder and securely strapped the rest of his things on to his back; was anyone else missing? No, it didn't seem like it.

"I would not stray too far," Hadar warned Imara and Sagittarius as he overheard the last of their conversation. "Lord Ammar is planning to change our sleeping grounds again; it would not do to be absent when he returns." Of course, there was no guarantee that that would be the first on Ammar's list of things to do, but sleeping grounds were better established earlier on in the day than later, and either way, it would be best for everyone to be present when Ammar addressed them and gave them the orders of the day.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:33 pm

User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

He must have stood there for a least thirty minutes before he fully awakened from his sleepiness. He shook the water from his hair as he approached the bank of the river. Looking at his reflection in the clear water, he attempted to fix his hair. Tying it back into the ponytail that he was known to have, Ammar made sure to squeeze the water out of his hair as much as he could. When he tied his hair back, he looked into the reflection once more to see his handiwork. With a grunt of approval, Ammar stepped from the rushing waters of the river, wiping the water from his face with the back of his arm. He let the rest of the water on his form drip off as he made his way slowly to the sleeping ground. With each step, he left a watery hoof print. A memory that he had been there.

The morning was still, and quiet. Many things hadn't woken up yet. Most creatures were nocturnal, and hunted at night. Centaurs could be either, but mainly preferred the night. It was then when they read the stars and hunted their food. Today, however, was a little different. They needed to move the herd, especially after everything that had happened last night.

Ammar came into view of the sleeping ground, still wet from his bath. He examined the centaurs who were already milling about, cooking food, and getting ready for the day. The centaur puffed out his chest and spoke loudly, addressing everyone,
"We will be moving the sleeping grounds today. North, to the next clearing," he pointed to the North, "Remember, move in pairs, help those who need it, and take everything. Keep your ears to the ground,"

The centaur trotted over to his sleeping area and examined everything. Furs, weapons, bags of food... he began to hoist these items onto his back, fasten them to his body. His muscles tensed under the weight of these things, but they were not heavy enough that he couldn't lift them or carry them. No, Ammar had the strength of a bull. His strength was his strength. He even began to help some of the older centaurs with their belongings. That was his job, anyway.

When all the belongings he could carry were on his body, Ammar began trotting towards the North,
"Move out,"

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:12 pm

User Image

User Image

You think me weak?
Weak is for children.

Glad for company to take her mind off her restlessness, Refera smiled at the younger mare. Llamrei had a stutter and had always been upset by it, but Refera didn't mind. The mare had good heart and looked up to Refera. What did a little stutter matter in a world like this? "Good morning, Llamrei! I am quite lovely this morning! And yourself? I noticed that you've been out running." she told Llamrei kindly. As Hadar greeted the pair, she twitched her ears in acknowledgement, then turned back to her friend after Ammar concluded. "How about if we travel to the new sight together? Perhaps Serallius would like to join us."Her tail twitched at the thought of the handsome young stallion, the wanderer who currently inhabited their camp.

When you're facing my arrow,
Call me weak again.

Age: 23 | Relationship Status: Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:15 pm

User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

"But frizzy hair makes you look pretty," Sagittarius complimented. It suited Imara's high spirits. "In my case, it'll just make me look like a big crazy hairball." She woke up one day, after a night of rolling around the dirt in her sleep, with her hair completely messed up. Strands of hair poked out in all different directions like angry mobs, her bangs looked as if a hippogriff ate a big hunk of it, and the luster it had was replaced to that of a dead log. She sighed.

"Really? You'd let me do that? Let's go!" Sagi happily exclaimed, wondering which direction to run in. Though her state of euphoria crashed as the old centaur, Hadar, told them of the move. "What? Why?" she complained. She wanted to spend the day running around freely, but it seemed that fate didn't like her plans. And, of course, hearing Ammar's commands didn't help her mood. "What is the cause of such a move?" she asked aloud, her displeased tone made it pretty clear that she wasn't happy with this sudden decision.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:07 pm

User Image
It's a damn cold night

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Imara was about to leave, when Hadar told her and Sagi otherwise. Ah yes. The move. How could she forget? She listened as Ammar gave his orders, as well as Refera's comments. She turned to Sagi. "Last night a few of us were awaken by two screams in the night. We searched for the causes, but found nothing. The predator may still be lurking in the shadows, and we don't want the herd to get hurt, do we? So, the solution is to move our resting site to a new location. Think of it as an adventure. Who knows where we'll stop to make the new camp? Maybe it'll be somewhere really exciting." she explained to the young centaur. Words of adventure seemed to work in getting Sagi to cooperate with Ammar's commands. Imara walked over to the spot she had claimed as her own and packed up her traveling bags with the furs, weapons, and food she had stored, attaching them to her body. They were slightly heavier than she had thought, but she could manage. She returned to Sagi's side and smiled at her. "Better pack up, Sagi. Will you be my traveling buddy?" she asked her. Imara was ready to go, but she would not leave Sagittarius behind on any circumstances.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ῐnner Ҭhoughts Time to move on.

Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 pm

When burning bridges don't come down, like symphonies without a sound

Llamrei, Centaur, 17 year old Mare
User Image
Mood: Relieved
Thoughts: That's kind of her...
With: Refera

"I'm f-fine." Llamrei smiled tentatively at Refera and turned to listen to Ammar;s orders. "T-Thank you. I'd l-like t-that." She cantered across the Resting Place to get her things, and was back mere moments later. She traveled light, and was not a hunter, so there was no heavy bows and arrows to carry. She noticed Refera's tail twitch as she mentioned traveling with Serallius. Perhaps the older mare liked him. Well, it was none of her concern. She should concentrate on getting to the new camp in one piece. You could never be too careful in this forest. "I'm r-ready." she said quietly, prepared to make the trek.

"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep."

I spend these nights counting stars, and wonder if there's hope for me out there
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games