Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:34 pm
Alice pushed Crimson away with a playful shrug. "Oh shut up. I can date you, and i dont care about if your an bad a**.. I am more bad a** then you, thank you very much." she winked over too him. Alice then looked at Chris. "Well lets see, Sarah is infected with the T-virus, she has the power of heal.. So it means, that she can heal from the neck braking, she is strong, so she could heal it.." Alice smiles back too Crimson. "Okay, just.. Give me some patches from- Damn it. I left my bag!" she said, as she took of her scarf, and then grabbed some sand from the ground, it was a little hot, she placed it over Chris. "This is going to hurt a little." she said, as she wrapped the scarf around Chris's wound. "Hey.. Monstrousness boy. Ready for my bitches ness?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image

Sarah's breathing got more steady. Her mind drifted out of the blackness and she could think again. Hear again. She listened to the voices around her. Wait, did she just hear Chris say she was dead? That couldn't be true. She wasn't dead. If she was, how could she still be breathing. She hoped she hadn't mutated intoa zombie beast. Wait, that would make no sense because she still thought sanely.

Sarah winced and opened her eyes. Not moving. Her vision slightly blurry, but eventually it cleared up. She groaned in pain. "Crap did i just die?" she muttered.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:41 pm
Sidney looks over too Sarah with joy. "Oh god! You are okay! I am so happy!" she smiled over too her. "Sarah! Haha, and Yes you were dead.. Kinda you were.. But how did you..like.. Survived?.."

Alice smiles over too Sarah. "You were Dead.. But i knew you was going to come back alive.. You have the ability of Healing. And you are powerful, i wasnt worried or nothing.. I knew you could do it" Alice looked over too Sarah and winked at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:46 pm
" well nice to see you again." Drake smirked and sighed abit." By the way what should we do with this guy Chris? " Krauser lays on the floor unconsious.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson smirked and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Now Your Hotness (Flirt version of Your Highness), I am bad a** than you are, I can heal from ever hit I have in just 5 seconds, well in my Crimson Mode that is." He whispered seductively on her ear. Hoping he still can remember how to flirt. "And I drank a pill that was combined with T-Virus and G-Virus. And since I punched the hell out of Wesker, I have an ability I call it Rock-Muscle, anyway yeah I am ready for your b***h-ness, not like you would go hard on me, since I am your boy friend..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image

Sarah remained partially still. "Yeah,i knew i could heal for a long time." She said and winced. "God, that man has a terrible grip." She said and her hands moved. She flexed her hands and put one on her chest.

She tried to remember all that's happened. She looked at the people around her. She even saw Drake, and Zandre, wow, zandre looked...different, and then she saw Rebecca and Sydney. She smiled. Happy to see them all. "Thank you Drake. I'm really feeling that licker right now." She said.She was feeling extremely sore, like she'd missed all the fights. Then she sat up. She froze and blushed. "Oh god...i remember." she said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:02 pm
Alice smirked over too Crimson. "Ahh.. I see that, Come on. I can heal.. too. Pft.. I am stronger then you." she rolled her eyes. And then gave him another kiss in the lips. "Okay. Chris!! Are you alright?...Do you feel any pain.. Or do you want me to tight that up, more?" she smiled over too him. Alice looked over too Crimson. "So Can i call you Crim? Or.. Monster dude.. Haha" she rolled her eyes. "Anyways Crimson..I warned you. I am a b***h... not that kind..dont think wrong. Hah."

Sidney smiles at Sarah, as she hugged her tightly. "Ah Sarah.! I am glad, you are okay. Haha! I was worried about you! And what do you mean..by you remember everything? Do you remember.. everything that happened when you was with Wesker?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. "Mmhmm. Everything." She said and winced as Sydney hugged her. "Hey, watch it, recovering from a broken neck here!" She told Sydney. "I um, remember the fight before he injected me with that virus, and um, I remember taking the hit from zandre's sword for him." She said. "Oh, god! Zandre confessed his love for me infront of Wesker!" Sarah blushed. "I also remember...hehe, i made Wesker laugh." She smirked. "Then um, he brought us here...and we talked while walking to the hive." She said. "As weird as this sounds it wasn't too bad." She admitted. "And um, i told him about my past." She face-palmed herself for that. She sighed. "Wow, what a wild experience this was." she said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:13 pm
Sidney backs away. "Oh! Im sorry...sis." she smiled over too her. She sighed. "But.. Are you saying, that Wesker... was good too you? And is that boy.. Like in love with you. Zandre? He does look cute.." she raised an eyebrow smiling over too her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:16 pm
" Till we meet again." He smirked. " But you never maybe I will die before then. Anything else I should know before I go?".
(were are we now anyway the copper? )  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image

Sarah looks at Sydney. "Well, i mean, besides the whole taking control of my by force thing." She said. "He did stop my from getting attacked by a zombie." She shrugged then looked at Sydney. "I mean he had his reasons for trying to kill me in the first place." Sarah grinned. "I destroyed his hive in japan. That was how me and Zandre met." She said.

"You don't know this but, he's one of the reasons i was captured in the first place right?" She said and sighed. "He looked different when i first met him." She giggled. "So Sydney, how...have you...been in life? I missed alot after becoming infected." She said.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:22 pm
(NIGHT! biggrin )

Sidney smiled over too her. "Yeah! I have alot too tell you! Haha. Well that is when you recover!". she sighed. "So Sarah, you have alot to carry on! Well we have a lot to talk about! I Have ALOT to talk about with you.!" she smiled. "Oh! And maybe, we can train eachother, and stuff.! I am practicing my abilities. now!"  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled. "I have alot to tell you too. Hey, do you remember, when i left for that long time before the outbreak?" She asked. Sarah tried to stand up. She held onto Sydney for support. "Truth was, that's how i got infected. Prison for manslaughter." She shrugged, "that was one of the things me and wesker talked about i remember." She said.

Sarah sighed, "Me becoming infected. I think he was a bit suprised how i did that, before becoming infected. But now, i think i realised i'm jus a phsycopath." She shrugged and sighed. "I wish i had my big flaming-cactus George right now." She sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:52 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked at Sarah. She was alive, and talking, and, it seemed a little pain, but she was alive. He nodded over to Alice. "Yes i am. Very much." He was clutching his sides now. Where the knife had been. Chris winced and grunted as the sand stung his wound. "Easy now!" He said.

He sighed, listening to the two sisters talk. "A phsycopath? Really? Somehow i just don't see it." He said. "Yeah, Zandre here, was worried sick, said he'd find you no matter what."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games