Welcome to Gaia! ::

rp naruto

Back to Guilds

basicaly the same thing as the name 

Tags: naruto shipuden, rolp, naruto, naruto rp, gaara 

Reply the dbz/gt rp
Naruto Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:49 pm
i looked at my kimono than back at him than "wait what? huh?? narutooo" the cashier than called me over so i went she than said "600 ryo please" i than said "600!? i than gave naruto a dirty look" the cashier than said "cash or charge?" i than said "...cash..." i gave the money to the cashier than left the store with only 100 ryo left  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:32 pm
Sakura giggled then looked at hers seeing it was the same price and said " wow im sorry naruto-kun if i knew it was that expensive i would have paid for it.. " She looked back at Sasuke saying " Well...atleast your kimono looks good on you ^^ your an expensive brand n.n" and let out a small giggle  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:24 pm
i looked back than said "ya.. right.." -.-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:21 am
( hm ... boring .. lets make it interesting ^^ lol )
as sakura followed Sasuke and Naruto slightly behind them as usual Two men grabbed her from behind covering her mouth before she could yell for them. The one said " This is the one trained under the hokage right?" the other nodded " her chakura .... yea im sure this is her. Pink Hair , green eyes." Sakura was kicking and yelling but her sounds were muffled by the guys hand over her mouth and the one hit her in the back of the head knocking her out and said " pipe down brat! Orochimaru needs you for an experiment of his.." he smirked throwing her over his should and turned and dissapeared into the crowd with her.
(dun dun dunnn)  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:15 pm
i looked behind me not seeing sakura i than looked all around me to see if i could spot her than said "Sakuraa! whered you go?? this isnt good alright SHARINGAN!" i activated it and looked around and in the distance i could see sakuras chakra going in the opposite direction i than started to run towards that way hopped building to building than seen 2 guys carrying sakura away i than yelled out "hey you there! let her go!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:25 pm
They cursed under their breath but stopped and held sakuras unconscious body over the edge of a 13 stoey building and one asked " Leave now... and she doesn't die. Orochimaru merely wants her for an ..experiment you could say" they chuckled evily knowing the sick twisted plot he had in mind " She isn't worth much in ur team anyway. So go on and act as if u never saw this"  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 am
"now thats a lie" i replied to them i than disappeared in a flash than reappeared behind his buddy with a kunai knife to his throat "now if you drop her and attempt to kill her ill kill your buddy and ill kill you while my clone stays down there to catch her so i suggest you let her go or i will kill your friend still and you not much of a choice you have there now is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:11 pm
The guy smirked " That was a move. Take him." he called his bluff and dropped sakura and she screamed  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 pm
i slit his buddies throat killing him than burst towards the other man with a chidori surprising the man than activated my sharingan his last words were "Sasuke Uchiha..." i than burst the chidori through his chest killing him than my clone caught sakura fell to the ground than burst into a puff of cloud i than jumped down towards sakura offering my hand  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm
Sakura was still in shock a bit from the 13 story fall & took his hand , hers being a bit shaky she stood up "T-thanks Sasuke-kun" Was all she could really manage to get out  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:31 pm
i looked at her than said "dont mention it" i than closed my eyes than reopened them revealing my normal eyes "lets go were gonna miss the festival"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:34 pm
she smiled and nodded following him as they headed to the festival to meet all their friends  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 pm
((friends? we only had naruto and well that person is out of commission right now)) we came out the ally and crowds were heard all around us as we followed them i said to sakura "keep close"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 pm
xD well i guess well have to be multiple people lol wowwe dont have much to work with x3))
Sakura shyly nudged through the crowd following Sasuke holding onto his sleeve until the got to a food stand where not many people were.
(u can make somethin happen ur creative lol)  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:07 am
((like what??)) as we finally got a bit of fresh air from being in that crowd i than said "lets get something to eat before we head out again"  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games