Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris nodded and walked over to John. He knelt down to his level and took his arm gently from his grasp. Taking the cap of the syringe, sticking it in his arm quickly. Emptying the green liquid into his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:04 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John barely felt the p***k of the needle as it sank into his arm. He looked at Chris for a moment, eyes becoming darker red before he closed his eyes. His head fell back against the wall and he stopped moving. His chest was barely rising and falling.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Chris watched John eventually pass out as it seemed. He pulled the needle out and dropped it on the floor, taking two fingers to check his pulse. They weren't too late. He would be okay. "We can't lug him around like this." He said to Billy and Jill.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:52 pm
If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Well we have to go get the prisoners," Billy said. Chris was right. They couldn't carry him around while he was unconscious, but they had to go free the prisoners.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Chris nodded. He hated having Claire being called a "Prisoner." Then, Jill stepped in. "One of us can stay with him and make sure nobody gets him." She suggested. "Chris, Claire's your sister, so you're going. Billy, well either you stay or i do. Your choice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:33 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy thought about it for a moment. He wanted to see if Rebecca was here. "I'll go," he said. He glanced at John again. He hoped that they hadn't been too late to stop him from being infected.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Chris nodded. "I guess that means i'm staying." Jill said. Chris hadn't understood what that meant at first. When he heard Jill say she was staying alone he almost flipped. He looked at her. "Woah woah, you sure Jill?-" He was cut off.

"Chris i can handle myself just fine." She said with a roll of her eyes. Chris sighed with defeat. Looking up at her, "Alright then." Chris took out his Baretta. He turned to Billy, "Let's go then." He headed for the door. Then stopped and wirled around to face Jill. "I swear if anyone hurts yo-" He was cut off again. "I'll be fine just go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy tried not to laugh at Chris' worried tone. Billy walked out when Chris turned back again. He made his way over to the stairs. They had to go down a couple flights in order to reach the level with the prisoners.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Chris followed Billy. "Didn't have to yell at me." He muttered with a tiny pout. He sighed and got back into a serious mood as he walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:48 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy smirked as he led the way down stairs. About ten minutes later, he came to the landing on the floor where the prisoners were being held. He grabbed his gun and held it down ready to aim and pull the trigger if needed. He opened the door slowly, scanning the hall on the other side. There were no people there, but several decaying dogs. He backed out of the doorway to warn Chris. The door closed with a light thunk behind him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Chris followed Billy. He saw a glimpse of the dogs. When the door closed he swore. "I hate those damn things." He said quietly. Remembering first seeing them back in Arklay mountains. Nearly getting his face ripped off, only to be save by..."Captain" Wesker. Chris checked his ammo and nodded. "Just aim for the heads or they will keep getting up." He told Billy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded and turned back to the door. He pulled it open, automatically firing at the dogs. He got three headshots before the other dogs caught on. They started running at him and Chris. Billy kept shooting at them.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_

Chris stepped inside. Gun raised at the dogs. Dogs lunged at him. He cough two with a headshot, one in the neck that pushed it to the ground. He watched it get back up and run at him again. His finger pressed down on the trigger. Part of its head was missing due to the close rang of the shot. But seconds after the bullet it, another dog, seemed to come from the side and catch Chris off guard. He turned just in time. His gun clicked. Dropping it. A fist came up as soon as the dog was within close enough range, smashed into the dog's skull. Chris couldn't believe that he actually just did that with a punch.

He looked around. The dogs were dead now. He crinkled his nose in disgust. Seeing the dog he punched try to get up. Chris whipped out his knife, buring it into the skull of the pooch just as it was getting up.

Chris let out a deep, slightly agrivated sigh and stood up straight. Yanking the knife out, he turned to Billy. "Okay let's go. Before more of the bastards come." He said and stepped over the dogs to keep walking. While he had his back turned to Billy he was mouthing swears and waving his hand around. Damn it damn it! ******** that hurt! Stupid dogs and their damn hard heads!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker heard gunshots. He smirked. He got up and walked out of the room he was in. Not giving them a chance to see him, he disappeared. He went up a level, back the way they'd come. It was only Chris and Billy there, which meant that the other two were back upstairs. He stopped when he got up a couple flights. He opened the door and walked into the hallway where he was sure that Jill and John were waiting. He'd been keeping tabs on each of them, so he knew where they were. He walked over to the door and pulled it open. He saw John sitting against the wall, apparently unconscious, and Jill standing not too far away. He smirked, but didn't say anything. He could just grab John and leave, since John was the one he was after, but where was the fun with that? He wondered if she'd heard him come in.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded and walked down the hall. "These rooms should be holding the prisoners," he said. He tried one of the handles. Locked, of course. "We need to find a key."
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games