Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:54 pm
oooh, this one wants to see!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:00 pm
Yay Sae-chan!! *Glomp* You have internet! Ha ha, my school doesn't care what we do, as long as we don't use downloading programs like bit-torrent... we can direct download all we want though...  

wrenrainsair

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:24 pm
LOL, Ultros??

And YAY for Firion actually having long hair! heart heart (silver hair whee )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:14 pm
Feeling a bit better now, (even though I seem to be suffering a relapse of that evil cold) how's everyone doing?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:46 pm
I'm nervous, because I start classes tomorrow(it's my long day, too. >.< My classes are from 8am-4:30 with a couple breaks.), and annoyed because I still can't get on Gaia until 5:00 PM. crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:26 pm
ouch! xp long classes... eek hope you manage alright Sae-chan.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:11 pm
Actuallly, it wasn't too bad. Since it was the first day, not much happened and I got out early of all classes but one. And I didn't notice until now that those breaks are about two hours long. xd so I have a classes from 8-9:30, 11:30-1:00, 3:15-4:15 and 4:30-5:30. But on Tuesdays there is devotional from 2-3, so I have to eat between 1 and 1:45 when the Galley closes, and then after my last class because it closes for dinner at 6:30.

Tomorrow is an easier day. I have a 9-10 class and then a 4:30-5:30 class. But I still can't go on Gaia between 8 and 5. crying crying

Oh, has anyone seen these Death Note rants on DeviantArt? They're pretty funny.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42196990/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43233786/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44873274/ (Yay for the crazy L fangirl!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:28 am
well that does sound better.

By The Way, have you ever gotten around to photographing that JENOVA candy model? We extended the deadline on the Deviant Art Contest but it will be ending this week so I wanted to give you a heads up. wink

We got some really good turnout! I'm very pleased so far!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:18 pm
I looked at the entries ^_^ They all looked really good~

Now, to be random.

I have finally gotten permission to post the pictures of the main characters of that manga I mentioned I was making a long time ago. I am currently waiting for my the artist to send a picture of one of our sexy villains, and then I can post them ^^ I can't release any other info, though.

Le edit

I got him<3

A lot of the pictures aren't that great, since our artist drew them a while ago, but you get the basic idea.

The hero's are three girls, based off of me and the two other creators.

Natsura is the first, based off of me, the co-writer and character designer (duh) She's where I got my original name on Gaia and my dA name. Natsura Natsura bathing suit
Natsura PJs

Rei is based off of Rei -- Zero, the co-writer (duh again) Rei

The third is based off of the artist, who isn't on gaia. She is on dA, however at http://blue-sky-complex.deviantart.com/ This character is called Akina Akina formal

Next is our supporting character, Imu.

Now, our villains....

Sidartha is the main villain, and is slightly based off of Rei -- Zero. Sidartha

Zakai is based off of me, more or less. He ends up in a relationship with Natsura to show my narcissistic ways XD I also think he's the hottest male in this. Zakai

Finally, Kaikara, based off of no one. Kaikara

Very sorry for the long post......  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:23 pm
No, I didn't photograph it, and I won't be able to. Even if I had brought it with me, I don't have a digital camera here, nor a scanner. *sigh* sad I don't even have a printer. But I'm sure I can find a scanner and printer on campus somewhere. Oh well. At least here I can buy myself a buncha art stuff and use the excuse that it's for school. xd xd

And OhMyGlomp, silver haired boyz!!!!! heart heart heart whee whee whee  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:29 pm
I figured you'd like Zakai. I'm hoping I can have him shirtless/bondagy frequently XD Also, he fights with a whip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:35 pm
Yeah, Zakai makes me... makes me want to go seme on him or something. o.O xd xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:37 pm
LOL!!!! You have no idea how strange that looks, since I use Zakai as my user name XDXDXD But I have to agree with you, for sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:12 pm
>.< >.< >.
Okay, I like ya' Zakai, but not THAT much, LOL. xd xd heart But you're right, taken out of context would make a very flattering quote for you.

Hmm, random thought, but does uke and seme apply for Yuri, too, or do they have their own words for it? o.O  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:21 pm
I haven't seen alternant terms, no. Whenever I am actually refering to Yuri, which is rather rare, I use seme and uke still, but I dunno if that's right.

It would indeed XD  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games