Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:00 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John paused. He was pinning a licker down with one of his massive paws. "Kijuju?" he asked. He shifted his weight onto the leg that was pinning down the licker, crushing it. A licker jumped at him from the side and he let out a yelp as it's sharp claws sliced into his fur. He rolled away from the force of the impact, but was instantly on his feet again. He ducked his head and rammed into the licker, sending it flying, where it hit the wall of the building next door. It didn't get up. He turned to see three lickers advancing on Claire. He ran over and grabbed one in his jaws. He shook his head and opened his mouth, sending the licker flying back.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

Claire focused on the two now, that came for her. She backed up, firing as she did, she continued to fire, one Licker lunged at her through the bullets. She raised her gun and fired multiple rounds into its head, but was grabbed by the tongue of the other around her neck. She gasped and tried pulling the damned tongue away. She fell to the floor, being dragged, she turned, firing at the licker, without letting her finger fall from the trigger. The licker let go and she grasped her neck, coughing and trying to breath. "Damn it!" She swore. She cought more air now and began to breath, she looked to shoot at the other licker that John had to deal with. Her gun clicked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

selene looked at him"to tell you the truth i don't remember getting infected"she said to him as she walked up to him and stood by him for a second"i do have a killer headache though"she said to him with a small smile nudging his arm a little bit with her elbow "any others in here?"she asked him

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:29 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John heard the gun click. She ran out of bullets. Perfect timing for that. He waited as a licker jumped at Claire. Once it was at the peak of it's jump, he leaped at it. He grabbed it out of the air and bit down hard. He felt his teeth break the skin of it, if that's what you could call it, and it's blood filled his mouth. He spat it out and spat out the blood. He quickly stepped on it before it could get up and crushed it. He padded over to Claire. Another licker jumped at them and he swung his paw through the air, knocking the licker away from them. He looked at Claire, "Are you alright?" he asked. Since his attention was on Claire, he didn't notice the licker jumping at him until it's razor sharp claws raked his side. He let out a loud roar and turned to get it off. It was on his back now, in the one spot he couldn't reach easily. It's claws started to rake along his back and he let out another roar. He fell to his side and rolled over, trying to get the licker to fall off. He didn't care that his roars could likely be heard from the hospital roof, where he assumed everyone was.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked at her. "Yeah, we have quite a big group of others actually. Suprising;y alot of infecteds." He said.

((OMG i posted for Claire in Chris' post sweatdrop ))

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Claire looked as the licker attacked John. She hated seeing her friends hurt. She dropped the gun, using the handgun she'd had and shot at the licker's head. Continuously untill it was dead. She went over to John. "You okay?" She asked voice, concerned. She payed no mind to the bruises on her neck the toongue gave her. She looked around, no more lickers. Good. She looked at the gashes in his skin, moving some fur out of the way to get a better look at it. Thank god he was infected.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John couldn't see the wounds, but he felt Claire moving his fur out of the way to look. "I think so," he said. He attempted to stand up and winced at the pain it caused. "Damn those lickers. They just love sinking their claws into me don't they?" he said. They'd managed to kill most of them. He scanned the area and couldn't see any more. Hopefully they were all gone. He noticed her neck was bruising where the licker had grabbed her. "How about you?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

selene nodded and walked down the stars and picked up her desert eagle"maybe this power of mine will come in handy"she said to him with a small smile as she stepped out the door. "stay together or split up?"she asked her as she thought she was herring gun shots "the girl next to you earlier your sister?" she asked him

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Claire looked at John. She felt her neck and winced. "I'll be fine. I can handle some bruises." She said and stood up straight. "Do you need any help?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked at her. "Stick together." He nodded, "It's safer." He said, hearing the comment about Claire. "Yeah, that's my little sister Claire." He told her. He too heard the gunshots and was already changing directions to head that way.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John could feel blood running through his fur. His virus would kick in at some point and start to heal his wounds, but it was taking it's time to do so. "Once my virus kicks in, I'll be fine," he said. "Come on, we should get the others and get to the roof before more show up," he added.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Claire looked at John. She nodded. "Yeah, i heard more gunfire too. We should hurry and get the others." She said, though, she knew Leon and the others would be on their way up soon.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

"alright,mind if i take lead?"she asked as she she started running silently towards where she herd the gun shot, as she held her own gun to her side and stopped running when she didn't know which way to turn,she though she would wait for chris to catch up

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John resisted the urge to shake out his fur, not wanting to give Claire a blood shower. "Lead the way," he said. He wasn't going to change just yet. He had to wait until the wounds were at least no longer bleeding before he could. The others would have to deal with a giant wolf in their group for now.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

Claire nodded. She started to walk with her gun in her hands, going closer to the entrance where Leon and the others were. "Leon?! George!? Aya!?" She called.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff