Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 am
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Next stop!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Checking the time, Kayleigh got the students ready to move on again."Settle down please! Carefully follow me up the stairs please." She turned and started up the stairs.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤Please move to here and wait for the Deputy Headmistress to post◥

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:43 am
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Veronica grinned, she was so excited she was shaking! She let go of her hair and followed the professor up the stairs.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked at Jacquie one more time before she heard the professor said to follow her. She emediatly moved away from the girl who she wanted to be friends with, but didn't know how to talk for now. As the line slowly moved towards the professor Hannah waited in anticipation for them to go up the stairs and into Th Quad. She was ready for the sorting, but was scared she would be put into Slytherin.

[Exit to the Quad]

User Image
Mood--- Nervous/Shy

Location--- Boathouse

"Thoughts" Well I guess it is time to go...

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Finally we move...
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: Exit to the Quad.

Daisy had her arms crossed a she moved to follow the professor when she spoke to the first years. Daisy was ready for this big event that was happening in just a few hours. She was hoping for either Ravenclaw or Slytherin because she thought she would fit in with those houses. Her father being in Slytherin and her sister being in Ravenclaw she knew she could get in. Dais was ready and moved as quickly as possible into the Quad. 

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:51 am

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel? Anneliese, Dominic.

Lore heard the professor and immediately grabbed hold of Ann and Dominic's hands, attempting to drag them with her to the stairs.

Thoughts: Finally!
Mood: Excited
What am I doing?: Following

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

Drae started following the professor to the stairs, looking back to spot his friend. He would find them later.

Mood: Excited
Thoughts: 'Sorting!'
What am I doing?: Following

((Out of character~ ))  

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:55 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie turned to look at the professor when she spoke. A smile grew on her face. Without even thinking, she grabbed Jack's hand. "Come on!" She squealed, tugging on him as she lead the way up the stairs after the professor.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle jumped when the professor spoke. When she heard the words follow me, she leaped to her feet and looked down at Ada with a soft smile. "It's time." She whispered, excitement alight in her eyes, while her body quaked with nerves. She was finally going to find out which house she'd be in. Of course she was terrified the hat would put her in Slytherin. She knew the hat would see right through her clever disguise, but she wasn't all bad. She was loyal to Ada, and maybe if she made other good friends them too. Didn't that count for anything?
User Image
OOC: *Gracie McHalen and Michelle Catlin exit to The Quad*

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:09 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: My hair! :3 WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Talking. WHAT'S On my mind: Qudditch!! WHO'S with me: Gracie, Jack, Nell. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin smiled brightly when the professor told them it was time to move on. She clutched her wand tightly, following the other students up the stairs excitedly. Almost there!
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:10 am
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Impatient

OoC: ((How do you people wake up so early. I'm dying here...))

Raiden didn’t like the way that the girl with long curly brown hair was looking at the rest of them. It’s like she thought she was so much better than the rest of them. Raiden thought back to what the others had said on the train, about how some wizards had a pretty big ego. Ugh, she hated people like that.
If she stopped giving people those looks, Raiden decided, she’d leave the girl alone. However if it continued to bother her she’d go have a word with her.

It looked like it was time to move out. She eyed the girl with the strangely colored eyes warily. Radien guessed she was about one of the closest things she had to a friend at the moment so she turned to her, “Hey are you coming? It looks like we’re leaving now.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:10 am
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan listened as the professor spoke and lead them through the area to the quad. Kellan quietly followed everyone else. She was extremely nervous. She could almost swear that she was breaking out in cold sweat. Whatever it was, she was at least excited to get closer to get to being sorted.
~exit~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

MOOD: Nervous LOCATION: Boathouse OOC sad ( ))

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:14 am
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

After the professor had finished directing them on where they were headed next, Jack found his hand in Gracie’s rather suddenly as she lead him to the next destination. He was caught off guard, but didn’t let it show on his face. Instead he managed to reply, “Okay! I hope we don’t have to wait much longer.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC: ))

Feeling: Concerned
Where I am: Boat house
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: Nell, Gracie, and Caitlin
Love interest: Gracie  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:28 am
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe grabbed Marina's hand in excitement. "It's finally happening!" she exclaimed. She then let go, suddenly realising it could be considered rude to just grab someone's hand.

"Sorry. Let's go!"

((Exit to Quad))  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:44 am
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny made her way up the stairs. So far she'd not really talked with anyone but expected that to change when she had a house she belonged to. These others didn't really mean anything to her at the current time.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

First YearUser ImageUnsorted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked up at Professor McKenny as she announced for all of the first years to follow her to the Quad. Finally, it's time to get sorted. Please not Slytherin, he hoped as he follow the crowd out of the Boathouse.

wearing

((Next post at the Quad
Also, sorry if my post sucks, I'm on my iPod))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese listened to Dominic and Lore. She was about to answer both questions when the professor started leading them to get sorted. Anneliese looked over at Dominic smile and couldn't help but smile. She loved his dimples. Anneliese was then grabbed at the wrist along with Dominic and was dragged by Lore with the others.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC: To the Quad!||

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happier, Excited
With // Domonic, Lore, and other first years.
Location // The Boatdock
Theme // Perfect Harmony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:36 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxious
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Seriously? The second I sit down... oh, well.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide was nodding at Michelle's comment about the sugar when the professor made the announcement that they were leaving. She scowled a little. "Of course it's time to go as soon as I sit down..." She sighed a little, getting up and groaning when her feet hit the ground. There were getting awfully sore... Still, it was exciting. They'd be sorted soon... She started getting anxious again as she followed Michelle and the others.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // Location // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // The first years
CURRENTLY FEELING // Bored and anxious
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's about time...'

User Image

Damien sighed, following after the teacher and other students quietly. Soon, his torture would be over. They'd be sorted, and he'd know exactly who would be an appropriate companion for him. Once he was sorted, and the others were, he'd know precisely which students were pureblood, which were cultured and noble like he was. It would make things much better. Much easier.

(( OOC: ))
So, I'm not gonna be on much for the next bit, my fiancee is in town. It'll be just one or two posts a day until things pick up and I need to post more.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Skymira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

"Well, it's kinda compli-.." Lavender-Rose was cut off by the Professor announcing it was time to move on. A feeling of relief washed over her. Its not that she felt that she didn't trust this girl, it's just something she didn't like talking about. "Yea I'm ready to get this thing going already." Lavender-Rose followed the girl and was comfortable. It seemed she had made a new friend.

[To the Courtyard]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / UNSORTED / PUREBLOOD

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games