Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:19 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Hungry
Thoughts: I want food....
With: Cloe and Eoin
Friends: Cloe and Eoin

Marina nodded in understanding. "I guess I'll always end up going back to Whitby anyway. My mum was born and raised there, and that's where all my family is." She sighed, but brightened. "But I guess this is an adventure. I mean, I've never been to Scotland before."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:29 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe bucked up at the mention of an adventure. "And just think of all the people who've had adventures in Hogwarts. There must be so much to explore and so much to learn!" She liked the idea of being part of a tradition that went back centuries.

"I can't wait to get in there and find out as many secrets as I can!"

((OOC: Do you think they've forgotten about the sorting? We've been here a while! lmao.))  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:41 pm
Wearing
(OOC)(Who knows. I haven't even been accepted yet, my profile still says pending.)
Thoughts: I want food
With:Cloe and Eoin

"Yeah, I bet we'll discover all the secret passage ways! My dad even said there's something called the Room of Requirement! Whatever that is..." Marina was excited despite her hunger, coldness, and tiredness.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Cloe thought about it. "Perhaps it's a room that tests you? Like, you're required to pass to get through it or in it? No, that's stupid." She blushed. Thinking aloud was one of her weaknesses.

((OOC:I think we're pending until we get sorted, then we're accepted. Which is a little weird but hey...))  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:53 pm
Wearing
(OOC)(Oh, I see. I got confused. The whole acceptance process is sort of complicated. Anyways, I have to go, I'll be on most of the day tomorrow.)
Thoughts: I want food....
With: Cloe and Eoin

Marina shrugged. "Hey, I think it's a pretty good guess. We'll find out some day, anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
oin elly

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Neutral═══════╗
Eoin blinked back into reality once he realized he'd spaced out and missed most of the conversation before him. He listen silently as the talked about home life and how hungry they were. 'They are taking quite a bit of time.' When they started talking about a required room he cocked his head. 'What are they talking about?'

╚═══════Company: Cloelia & Marina═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Cloe smiled, glad Marina hadn't thought her idea was stupid, or at least hadn't said it was stupid. She then realised Eoin hadn't said much recently and decided to include him in the conversation.

"Do you know anything about Hogwarts, Eoin?" she asked, hoping he might have heard something exciting.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image
oin elly

The male shook his head no. His mother hadn't told him much about anything in ether world: muggle and wizard. The little he'd learn was from reading but it still wasn't much to tell. "Sorry, I know nothing."

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Cloe nodded, taking his comment at face value. "I heard that there are ghosts there. I've never seen a ghost before. And that there are centaurs in the forest, but of course we're not allowed in there."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image
oin elly

'Ghost?' Eoin's mind stored the info away while he grinned again. "Ghost, didn't know they were real actually." He admitted, showing just how little he knew about everything. "Centaur's too? Wow."

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Cloe nodded. "Oh yes. They're both real. My Dad said there were Merpeople in the lake we crossed just now, too, as well as the giant squid." She liked being in a position to educate. Not because she wanted to lord her knowledge over Eoin but because it felt good to be able to inform people about the wondrous things that existed in the world, to be their window to the unknown.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

Lavender-Rose inhaled and exhaled." Yea, I know what you mean." She scrunched up her face at the other two and then looked back to Raiden before speaking. "They make it seem so easy. To radiate light, something that makes other people flock to them like a moth to the flame. Even jerks like her, some cant help but want that. " It was true enough, most people want to be somebody. Known by everyone for doing something, good or bad.

"Uh yea, it is different." She changed the subject. "Every female in my family has been named after flowers or herbs for generations. It's suppose be luck." She smiled and kicked at the ground. "I guess it's worked so far, I'm not dead."

[.....]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / UNSORTED / PUREBLOOD

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skymira

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image
oin elly

"I'd love to be able to meet able of the creatures someday." He stated, his eyes relaying his desire to learn more about them. The boy had never heard thought such things as these she spoke of to be true therefore to find out they were interested him greatly. And they way she spoke when telling him about these things made him even more eager to learn.

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 pm

"I guess we know you're going to take Care of Magical Creatures! My Dad did. He's got scar where a Jarvey bit him!" said Cloe.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image
oin elly

'They off care of magically creatures?' He grew excited about it and nodded signaling that he'd definitely take the class. "Are you going to take it?" He asked with undisguised excitement in his voice only to back tract. "Whats a Jarvey?"

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games