Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:09 am
Dark Bunny Lord
Raven I know where pals man but I'm going to have to give you the same warning to drop the last thread. Comments good or bad, just drop them for the time being.

As for the random commenter that's because the guild isn't private yet, something I just learned so there's not much we can do about it other than delete his posts.

No, no, no. Don't worry about that. ^.^ That is completely fair. I figured I was stepping VERY close to the line by mentioning it. My mistakes. *nods* I will cease and desist the mention of that silly business. xD

Yea, I noticed that myself too, can't wait until that has changed. Not that all of them are bad, but a lot of them are, and it is bad enough that I just can't wait for the resolution to the privacy haha. Either way, you have been gone for some time, or at least I haven't seen you around, how has life been man? smile
Working hard on your games and what have you? Any progress on it?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:12 am
aww poo thats not fun lol though guess i can't say anything tis not my guild XP was hoping just to lighten the moods by being random XD guess i shall simple enjoy this while it last ^.^

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:14 am
Raven62
Dark Bunny Lord
Raven I know where pals man but I'm going to have to give you the same warning to drop the last thread. Comments good or bad, just drop them for the time being.

As for the random commenter that's because the guild isn't private yet, something I just learned so there's not much we can do about it other than delete his posts.

No, no, no. Don't worry about that. ^.^ That is completely fair. I figured I was stepping VERY close to the line by mentioning it. My mistakes. *nods* I will cease and desist the mention of that silly business. xD

Yea, I noticed that myself too, can't wait until that has changed. Not that all of them are bad, but a lot of them are, and it is bad enough that I just can't wait for the resolution to the privacy haha. Either way, you have been gone for some time, or at least I haven't seen you around, how has life been man? smile
Yeah we're still playtesting but we're nearing completion. Several key changes have been made on win goals (now instead of having your thieves steal the most you have secret objective cards that you win points with, the treasures just help complete these or even fullfill certain ones).
We have a due date of 2 months before I need a playable version to send in as a prototype for fantasy flight to look over and see if they'll publish it. If not I'm dropping a few thousand on printing companies to do it for me and distributing it to hobby/shops (small game stores and the like) that I can get to then possibly getting a website up and a "let's play" once we have the full version (ie once we get all our art assets together.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:16 am
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/30723-top-11-dumbasses-in-distress

eheheheheheh if you don't want to watch the whole thing just watch numbers 1 and 2

people i said to quit arguing its over deal with it  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:17 am
Saphira Phoenix
aww poo thats not fun lol though guess i can't say anything tis not my guild XP was hoping just to lighten the moods by being random XD guess i shall simple enjoy this while it last ^.^
Alas if everyone was kind it wouldn't be an issue, alas the trolls and flamers galore have no filter other than one that blocks the the aforementioned as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:19 am
Dark Bunny Lord
Saphira Phoenix
Alas if everyone was kind it wouldn't be an issue, alas the trolls and flamers galore have no filter other than one that blocks the the aforementioned as well.

sad but true but again i shall enjoy my random pop ins until such a time provide its not to much a bother XD

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:20 am
Kya Akai Kitsune
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/30723-top-11-dumbasses-in-distress

eheheheheheh if you don't want to watch the whole thing just watch numbers 1 and 2

Kya, you need to make the guild private so non-members can't post nonsense :l  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:21 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Kya Akai Kitsune

good idea  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:21 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Kya Akai Kitsune

what you no like my randomness T.T
Edit: well poo guess i shall say bye bye to joo all now <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:23 am
Saphira Phoenix
Tsubaki Mizuru
Kya Akai Kitsune

what you no like my randomness T.T

No, I just don't like random trolls. You can join if you want to >>  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:24 am
Kya Akai Kitsune

Ah good ol critic, a bit of an old one but one of his classics.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:27 am
Dark Bunny Lord
Kya Akai Kitsune

I just finally got to watch it and i HATE bella  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:32 am
Dark Bunny Lord
Raven62
Dark Bunny Lord

Yeah we're still playtesting but we're nearing completion. Several key changes have been made on win goals (now instead of having your thieves steal the most you have secret objective cards that you win points with, the treasures just help complete these or even fullfill certain ones).
We have a due date of 2 months before I need a playable version to send in as a prototype for fantasy flight to look over and see if they'll publish it. If not I'm dropping a few thousand on printing companies to do it for me and distributing it to hobby/shops (small game stores and the like) that I can get to then possibly getting a website up and a "let's play" once we have the full version (ie once we get all our art assets together.)

That is really awesome man! You've got a great idea, and as long as you stick to your guns on this one, you are going to go far. You'll have a cult following like Catan. Hahaha.
I was shown Settlers the other day, and it is such a fun game. xD Hahaha.
In any case, if you ever want to brainstorm ideas for the RP or just chat, you can add me on MSN or something.
joshua-harris@live.com  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:32 am
meep!  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:33 am
Kya Akai Kitsune
Dark Bunny Lord
Kya Akai Kitsune

I just finally got to watch it and i HATE bella
Meh, I dislike the Twighlight series in general, the whole thing is like a badly written fanfic. They might as well of called Bella "insert name here" because she was written with hardly any personality and is the most completely bland character I've ever seen in any published work that was taken seriously by a wide audience over the age of 5.
I also hate how Myer decided to slaughter the poetic irony of Vampurism with the "sparkle". The whole idea was that man kind could achieve what they've been seeking since their existence, a way to defeat death, immortality as it where. The cost of course being that they could no longer bask in the earliest symbol of life through which all mankind thrived their daily lives (day light or the sun). Now it's just "I can't go out in public because if people see me sparkle they won't think -hey why is that guy wearing glitter- but rather -hey that guy must be an immortal blood sucking fabled monster-".
I don't get what the obsession with Edward is either, he brushes her off, says she smells, then watches her while she sleeps and threatens to kill anyone that so much as makes a pass at her and this is dreamy?

Yeah so in short the whole series is just one big train wreck, and like most things that a bunch of people hate I tried to give it a chance before taking others words on it and couldn't get through the first book let alone drop the cash for the movie.  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games