Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:26 pm
Kirari sgihed and cuddled in a bit closer. "I missed you . . ." she murmured. "While I was in the RA." she elaborated further.

Micheal softened slightly. "I am helping you." he said, with a sigh. "And I'm sure others whom you are friends with will do likewise even without you asking. But unless you push yourself to become independent of that help and cope even when you think you can't, then someone will have to push you to do that instead. And don't think that I won't." he warned.

Ricky frowned slightly at Michael before smiling at Mirror. "I'll help you too Mirror!" he said with a bright smile. Suddenly, the boy's eyes drooped and he seemed to go into that zombie-like state again.

Michael sensed this and moved forward to catch Ricky as he pitched off the bed. He sighed as he realized that Ricky hadn't really shut down again . . . he was just tired. "But first, you need to not push yourself silly boy." he murmured softly, tenderly. Ricky, having fallen asleep, didn't hear him though. Michael didn't mind in the slightest. He was just happy to have his little brother back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:23 am
Jack held her close, kissing her hair and cheek. "I missed you deeply." He whispered in her ear.

Mirror softened a bit too. "I don't have friends." She replied. "I have people I look after. Like I'm their mum. I have to look after myself when I'm sick or hurt." She sacrificed so much for the people here. Never thought or did anything for herself any more. "The beds big enough, why not let him sleep over?" She asked, smiling softly, cutely, at Michael.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:35 am
Kirari smiled and hugged him. "I love you." she whispered back.

Michael smiled a bit. "I think Ricky at the very least would argue with that." he said with a small chuckle. "You and I are friends, and I certainly hope you consider Ricky your friend because I'm sure he'd be rather upset if you didn't." he said, before tucking the boy in. "And I don't see why he can't sleep over. I'll just have to join him." he said with a bit of a laugh. He wasn't planning on letting his brother stay away from him for very long. Not unless he had to go on a mission. Then Ricky would stay where it was safe. Michael wasn't going to make the same mistake twice and lose his brother again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:49 am
Mirror smiled softly. "I apologise, you both are my only friends." She amended. "Of course you can join us. The bed's big enough, or the floor, the carpet is fluffy and comfy." She smiled in his direction. She hoped Michael trusted her enough for him to leave Ricky with her when he went away somewhere and had to leave his brother behind.

Jake smiled and kissed her deeply, with a passion and a need he didn't know he was ready to have yet. "I love you too." He whispered on her lips happy she was back in his arms.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:47 am
((Isn't his name Jake though? Not Jack?))

Michael smiled in return, though it was small and fleeting. "I don't think Ricky would mind being sandwiched . . ." he said before chuckling at a couple of memories he had of returning home from a mission late at night to find the boy sleeping in between their parents. That was making him think. "I . . . may move my family here. It will be safer for them than the RA headquarters. We are always in danger of discovery and attack . . . and we are within the Emperor's borders . . . at least here . . . you are outside his jurisdiction . . . Ricky will be safest here . . ." he mused aloud.

Kirari kissed Jake back before feeling a wave of exhaustion overcome her. Hm . . . maybe those non-magi had done more of a number on her than she had first thought. But then again, she knew that she wasn't supposed to be exposed to the cold for as long as she had been . . . not without being able to use her powers at the very least . . . "I'm tired . . ." she murmured, using Jake as a pillow.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:51 am
((Yeah sorry my bad, started Collage last week, my brain's not all here))

Mirror nodded. "I'll let Leigha know, she'll make arrangements. If you want we can put the in the new wing." She suggested stroking Ricky's hair. She was so happy that Ricky would be spending the night. She felt better knowing she'd have him to snuggle while she figured out all this. "You could even move the base here. Have the current RA quarters as like a stopping point for newly liberated Magi before smuggling them here."

Jake smiled softly and kissed her hair again. "Not yet sweetie." He said jiggling her. "Finish your breakfast then I'll take you back for a sleep."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:15 pm
Michael shook his head. “While its location makes it at risk for discovery, it also makes it advantageous to us because we’re right in the heart of things, and we can hear what sort of plans the emperor may be making,” he explained with a serious expression. However, he soon smiled. “Although yes, the sooner my family can move in, the safer they’ll be. I’d greatly appreciate the wing being built.” He then paused and tensed slightly, and it seemed that he was struggling with what he wanted to say next. “If . . . If something were to happen to me on a mission . . . I . . .” he sighed and ran a hand through Ricky’s hair. “My parents are wonderful people, but not being Magi themselves, they don’t really understand what we go through. I . . . If I were to fall . . . I don’t think I’d trust anyone to take care of Ricky . . . but you.” He waited to hear her answer. He trusted her to take care of Ricky if he died.

Kirari sighed and then laughed a little. “Alright . . .” she said and started to eat some more. Although her movements were slow and sluggish. Ugh, it felt like some of that ice had seeped into her veins and was impairing her movements.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:10 am
Mirror reached out for his face then brought it too her face. She turned and kissed his cheek, just like he'd seen her do to any child with a scratch or upset. Or to Ricky while he was out of it. "I would be honoured to look after him in your place if anything happened. But I will pray that nothing ever happens." She whispered in his ear. "I don't want anything to happen to my friend." She may have nearly poked him up the nose while looking for his jaw.

Jake frowned softly at her movements. "Oh my love." He whispered handing her a hot drink. "Here." He said. He realised he'd have to turn the heating in her room up heaps but he didn't care. He'd deal. "Just finish the drink I'll take you to bed we can get warm, I'm feeling cold."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:19 am
Kirari smiled thankfully at Jake as she took the drink. She sighed happily at its warmth before bringing it up to drink some of it. As she did so, her hair fell away, and a small puncture wound could be seen on the side of her neck . . . if one was looking for it. It could very well be assumed that this was where the non-Magi had injected her with the drugs, but that wound had been found already on her arm by the healer. This wound was different. One that Kirari was repressing the memory of receiving. The injection had been painful, and it had chilled her like nothing else. And it was still in her system . . .

Michael smiled a little. “Thank you.” He whispered. “I hope that day never comes . . . but it is good to know Ricky will be taken care of.” He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:27 am
Jake saw it. He was looking for something to explain why she was acting so cold. He smiled and kissed her temple. He knew some healing abilities. The most he could do was take away her pain. But he couldn't take away the chill. Not yet. Not until his ability had strengthened. He'd just have to look after her.

Mirror smiled softly at him. "I hope the day never comes too." She replied. "But if if happens, I'll do it no problem."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:00 am
Michael smiled and took her hand. "Thank you Mirror," he said, giving her hand a squeeze, "that means a great deal to me."

Kirari sighed happily as she finished the warm drink. But her eyelids were starting to close on their own. "Can we go back to bed please Jake? I'm tired . . . and I don't think I can eat anymore . . ." she whispered, leaning against him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:30 am
"Anytime." Mirror replied smiling holding his hand back. "You and Ricky are my only friends. I want to keep you both."

Jake nodded and slid from the booth and helped her out signalling the busboys then carried his Kira to her room. He kept the blankets around her and once in her room he laid her on the bed and lit her fire. "I'm here for you darling." He whispered to her. "Just you and me unless you want me to get a healer?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:40 pm
Michael smiled, before chuckling darkly. "Hm . . . But we're in the midst of a war. If things could happen based on desires alone, the side with the greater numbers would win . . . and in war . . . anything can happen." he said with a sigh.

Kirari was quite happy to add to her little blanket cocoon, and smiled happily when she saw the fire being lit. She made a face when Jake suggested getting a healer, however. "No. I'm not that bad, am I? I don't want a healer. Not unless I get really bad again." she said, making another face. "Just . . . cuddle?" she asked, trying to move the blankets around so that he could join her in the blankets.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:05 am
Mirror gave his cheek a little tap with the palm of her hand. "No talking that way." She said. "Be positive. We will win. We'll get our freedom." She smiled softly. She was glad it was him trying to awkwardly comfort her. After all she had done for him it was nice to know he was willing to do the same.

Jake nodded and held her close to him once he got into the bed and snuggled into the cocoon. "Okay." He replied and kissed her softly. "I love you." He whispered in her ear, keeping her close. He'd never felt this way about anyone. Even the first girl he loved. He truly felt that his little flame in his arms was his first true love, and hoped she was his last.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:23 pm
Michael chuckled. "Right. I'll try." he said.

Kirari fell asleep quickly, more comfortable now that she was cuddling next to Jake.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games