Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:46 pm
((Well, I decided arbitrarily that Noa should look as human as possible and knowing the computer's ability to do that, Noa is an android and everyone is back in the rightful bodies and Noa gets one too.))

"Can I go flirting?" Noa asked.
"Not yet. You need your sensors turned on first. That way you can feel things." Seto replied, beckoning him, then turning on the aforementioned swicth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:49 pm
((well true, but I thought it was still like a anime like RP, so having green ahir wouldnt be brown, but hey whatevers fine with me mrgreen ))

Mokuba just watched and waited til he was all finished. He touched his arm and looked at Noa, " Can you feel this ok? " Mokuba asked being sure that everything was good.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:56 pm
((I took it as manga and just added in the Noa arc because I like Noa. Like I add Trunks into Dragon Ball because I like Trunks.))

"Wow! I felt that and it was different than the floor under my feet! I want to go wiggle my toes in grass!" Noa exclaimed.
Seto smiled and rolled his eyes. "Simple pleasures hunh?"
"Yes. Now get me to some grass, and hurry." Noa was giddy at having a body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:58 pm
" I can take you out in the yard come on. ' Mokuba said happily grabbing Noas arm leading him outside onto the grass. he too was bare foot as he let his feet lay on the grass, " How does it feel? " Mokuba asked with a small smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:08 pm
"It feels like grass!" Noa skipped happily around. Seto had followed along at a much more leisurely pace, and had his laptop open on his lap, working.
"Come on Seto! There's grass and oh! Is that a butterfly?" Noa promptly began chasing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:18 pm
Mokuba laughed at how cute Noa looked as he turned to Seto, " Yeah big brother come on, let your workers work for a change. " Mokuba called out with a joking smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:24 pm
"Ya, besides, doing that too much will make you sterile and you don't want to shoot blanks for the rest of your life do you?" Noa smiled.
"Oh very well..." Seto set his computer aside and kicked of his footwear. "But I don't see why you two are so happy about this..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:26 pm
Mokuba smiled, " Because it makes you feel carefree and happy. " Mokuba said with a big smile hoping Seto would feel the same reaction especially after all the Luna incident.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:32 pm
"Carefree hunh?" Seto really wanted to feel that, but he knew that there would always be some little part of him that didn't. "We'll see about that."
Seto stepped off the stone tiles and onto the grass, wiggling his toes experimentally and smiling. "That does feel kind of nice..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:35 pm
Mokuba smiled walking more over to him, " See and it feels better when your more into it. " Mokuba said grabbing Setos hand gently dragging him more into the lawn. He smiled to see his brothers reaction.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:42 pm
Seto smiled, a real actual unadulterated smile. Grass was fun to wiggle between your toes. He relayed the thought to his brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:47 pm
Mokuba smiled more at his brothers real smile. he was happy that he was a little better. Though it would take a lot more, he was happy how it was going so far.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:50 pm
"Let's play Hide and Seek!" Noa was happy Seto was, but there was so much he wanted to do that he hadn't done in a long, long time. "Come on! I'll be it."

"Er... okay..." Seto decided he might as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:02 pm
Mokuba smiled, he use to love hde and go seek and it had been forever since he last played. " Ok I'll be it first, you two go hide." Mokuba said turning to one of the trees.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:29 pm
"Aw... I thought I volunteered..." Noa was a bit disheartened but who was he to let that bother him? He went off and hid in the shrub maze, not noticing where Seto went.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games