Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:30 am
Oburos smiled and brushed his hand over the small punctures, healing them easily. "I love you as well." he whispered back, though he felt a little light-headed and weakened. He would need a bit of time to recover from that. Not too much time, but at least a little bit. "Feeling better?" he asked softly, reaching a hand up to run it through her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:09 am
Faye mewed softly guiding him to lay down. "Yes I am but, are you okay? Did I take too much?" She leaned half over him caressing his cheek loving his touch a soft blush on her cheeks. She smiled soft at him feeling as if they were already bonded in what did his mother call it? Marriage? Wedding? She had no idea. She was happy with him though. No, not happy. Out of this world with adoration. She pressed her nose on his. "Maybe I should count to ten next time." She added. "I don't want to take too much. Ever." She laid snuggled at his side listening to his heart thump. Completely fallen for the fae next to her she was. Completely and irreversibly in love.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:54 pm
Oburos shook his head with a chuckle. "I'll get over this quickly. I told you, I would stop you if you started to take too much." he said, smiling at Faye. "It's fine. As long as you're feeling better." he said, hugging his girl close and then pressing a quick kiss to the top of her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:24 pm
Faye blushed heavily. "I like taking your blood." She whispered to him. "It makes me feel even closer to you." Smiling at him softly Faye tried not to bit her lip and laid on him distributing her weight on her hands and knees. A cheeky grin on her lips a blush on her cheeks panting hard. "Mine." She growled and kissed him deeply resting her hips on his with a grin.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:03 pm
Oburos smiled and then blinked as she lay on top of him. He grinned. "Mine." he all but purred in response before grabbing her close and rolling over so that he was on top instead, using his elbows and knees to make sure he wasn't squishing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:18 pm
Faye blushed brightly getting comfortable beneath him. Her eyes danced different colours excited as she took deep slow breaths. "Yours." She growled leaning up and licking his neck. She realized she was like this after every feed from him. Every time she fed she wanted more than just his blood afterward. And it seemed that he loved the idea too. Her arms went around his shoulders. She remembered then that she had no idea what she was wearing. Was she still naked? She didn't remember getting dressed again after her little up chuck. That didn't matter actually, if she stroked him the right way he'd take care of the clothes. She smiled softly and moved her hands slipping them under his shirt. Oh his skin felt so soft. Did hers feel soft to him? Did she smell just as good to him as he to her? She wanted to know everything.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 pm
Orubos shuddered slightly when he felt Faye's hands on his stomach and then leaned down, kissing her deeply. Oh yes. He really did love this woman . . . human, vampire, fae, or werewolf didn't matter. She drove him crazy.

((Time skip?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:32 pm
Faye snuggled against Oburos with a mew. "You've never done that before." She grinned unable to pull herself up close to him. It felt good having him under her, but he'd tugged her in so many different ways she was. . . sore. That was a new feeling. Oh! No she was okay now. She dragged herself onto Oburos. "That was amazing, how do you do that? Can you teach me? I want to make your knees weak too." She held him close and pecked his lips.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 pm
Oburos chuckled and panted slightly. "Believe me, you don't need to be taught anything." he murmured between breaths. Her reactions were just so . . . it drove him crazy. He was so in love with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:31 pm
Faye smiled happily. "Really?" She asked blushing happily. "You thought I was that good?" She kissed him deeply. "Cause I think you're the best ever." She ran her fingers through his hair. He made her so happy. He was her world now. And she wanted to do everything she could to make him as happy as she could.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:45 pm
Oburos blinked and then lifted himself up so that he hovered over her slightly. "Good? No Faye, you weren't good. You were brilliant." he said, smiling before kissing her some more. And he honestly thought so. She was just so amazing . . . and made him want to keep going. Though he had to be careful. You never knew when his parents would barge back in . . . especially with his mother on her wedding-planning-warpath.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:55 pm
Faye shivered a little trying not to squirm. She wanted so bad to roll him over and go again but she had this strange feeling that his mother would be barging into the room at any moment and the last thing she wanted was for the woman to see her naked. Oburos was the only person she trusted with her nakedness. She never wanted anyone but him to see her without clothes. Now that she had a choice in that matter.
Faye closed her eyes to sleep. She felt oddly tired even though she hadn't done too much to warrant it. She curled against Oburos with a small smile which turned quickly into a frown.

Subject ten has escaped. A voice sounded in her dreams. In act code four. Find it and kill it! Kill them all. Activate the secret faction! Trigger the monster!

Faye woke after only being out for seconds. Her body shook helplessly. They wanted to release the darkness! No! She'd hurt him if they did that! How could they do that?! She wasn't complete yet! Wait. . . why were her fangs out? She looked around. Blood. . . Blood was everywhere. . . Oburos' dead body laid butchered on the floor as did his parents and the lycan bodies. Faye started to panic and gave a scream in her sleep waking only when she felt hands grasp her tight and shake her a little. "No!" She screamed out.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:00 pm
Oburos shot up when Faye began to scream. "Faye!" he shouted worriedly, grabbing her shoulders, shaking her a bit, trying to wake her up. "Faye! Wake! You're safe. You're with me." he said, his voice becoming less of a shout and more soft as he tried to calm her down. "Faye . . . shh . . ." he said, refusing to release his hold on her, clutching her close, running one hand through her hair. "Shh . . ." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:19 pm
Faye woke suddenly her arms went instantly around him holding him tight. She started patting him rubbing him in a panicked state. "Didn't hurt you. . . oh god just a dream." She mewed tears flowing freely down her cheeks. She was panting hard as her eyes darted around the room. No blood, good. He's still alive. . . everyone's still alive. . . She pulled him in close and tight to her. "It was so real." She breathed still spooked by the dream.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 pm
Oburos hugged her tight. "Oh Faye . . ." he whispered before pulling back slightly. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked softly. He was so worried about her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games