Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:03 am
Tyrions body shook a little. He wanted to hold her. To reach out and cuddle her protectively in his arms. But he was afraid. Afraid she'd reject him. OR that he'd hurt her more by putting pressure on her injured shoulder that would make things worse. . ."You're not a terrible sister!" He growled turning her by her good shoulder to face him. "Look at me. You just did the first thing that came into your head. It acted on Instinct. And that's okay. I've been thinking about it. AT best, even if I had been able to dodge him, I might have lost my hand. Or died. . .Or anything." He blushed a tiny bit. "So thank you Arisa. I guess. . . in a way. you saved me more than just my life." He looked around. "You saved my soul. I'm very sure I would not have stopped. I would have kept fighting until he was dead." He put his forehead on hers. "Thank you for saving me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:30 am
Arisa was blushing, rather shocked at the sudden turn of events and at Tyrion's sudden closeness. "You . . . you saved me first. F-from your father, and then you helped me sneak out of your kingdom . . . I . . . You don't need to thank me. I was . . . I couldn't let you die knowing I could do something to stop it . . ." she mumbled, embarrassed and feeling rather overwrought. She still thought she could have handled the situation better . . . and wished that Kyria didn't have to get hurt as well . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:34 am
"Shush." He replied in a gentle tone. "I do. You saved me for becoming like him." He said. "I'm scared Arisa. What if he comes back. . .Comes after me again? What if I have to fight him and I kill him? I'll be just like him. . .A killer. . .He murdered my mother. . .Who knows who else. . ." He trembled. "I had to get you out of that kingdom." He couldn't look at her in the eye. "I. . . Your sister will be okay. Kendall helps her so much. She's not. . .violent. No lashing out. And he seems to be able to translate her crazy talk well enough."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:49 am
Arisa frowned before she reached out and grabbed Tyrion's arm with her good hand. "You're not like your father. Even if you had to face him again and wound up killing him, you wouldn't take any joy in it. He had been too ready to strike you down. You'd only do something like that if there was no other choice. You're nothing like him." she said, giving his arm a, hopefully, reassuring squeeze.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:04 am
Tyrion smiled softly and put his hand over hers. "You're right." He whispered softly. "Man. . .If I ever need a pep talk I know who to go too." He chuckled. "And don't beat yourself up over what you did for me. It means a lot that you did it. And we'll work on getting your strength back. . .AFTER it heals. I won't have you injuring yourself more."

Only she can save him. . .

Tyrion wondered what that meant. Arisa had saved him already. . .Was there something else she needed to save him from? What could it possibly be that could be in his future that only Arisa can change it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:31 am
Arisa gave a small smile and then sighed. "I'm not planning on jumping in front of any more swords, if that's what you're worried about." she teased lightly, but lay back down on the bed, wincing a bit as she wound up jostling her bad shoulder a little with the movement. Where was that healer Tyrion said would be bringing her the thing for the pain?  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:53 am
"Good." He smirked and helped her get comfortable. "Stay. I'll go kick someone to hurry up and get you your pain killers okay?" He said to her tucking her in the bed with the comfy blankets. He left and disappeared through a door and in hushed tones scolded the healers for not coming sooner no matter how cute they looked together.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:05 am
Arisa stuck her tongue out a bit playfully as he left, but she did her best to get comfortable. Though she now was trying to look around the room a bit more. She could see Kendall in a bed . . . but that was odd, he hadn't been hurt had he? Unless . . . She quickly pulled the blanket up over her mouth to try and stifle some giggles. She was a bit surprised she hadn't realized sooner. Of course Kendall would be sleeping by Kyria. Since she had first met him, he had been rather loathe to leave her sister's side.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:33 am
Kyria gave a little mew as she snuggled closer to Kendall. Something within her seemed to calm and relax. The loud and scary dreams stopped. And the feeling of an end bloody and devastating was gone.

Tyrion walked back to Arisa with her pain medication and noticed how she was. "What's got you so giggly?" He whispered giving her the tablets and a glass of water.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:39 am
Arisa shook her head, once again trying to stifle a bout of giggles. "Nothing . . . I'm fine." she was able to get out, but the smile was in her voice even if she was hiding it behind a blanket. "It's just . . ." she looked over at Kendall, and by extension Kyria, though Kendall's body was doing a right good job at impeding her vision of her sister. "They're really cute together, you know?" she said, her giggles now under control as she just smiled, a bit wistful, but mostly happy for her sister.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:49 am
Tyrion smiled softly and nodded. "Yes." He replied smiling more as he looked at him. "he's very protective of her. It's cute. I'm a little. . .uncomfortable with all the public affection but I won't tell them to stop. They're entitled to show their love how they like."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:00 am
Arisa just smiled. "I'm glad Kyria has someone to look out for her. She doesn't need it most of the time but . . . she has her moments . . ." she murmured, frowning a bit at the old memories before the two of them had to split up for their own safety.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:12 am
Tyrion gave a nod. "I've seen both sides." He said to Arisa. "I think it's good that Kendall has someone to look after this way. And I've seen how she looks after him too. I'm just waiting for how they'll handle their first fight. . .unless they've already had their first fight."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:17 pm
Arisa shrugged and then winced as she once again jostled her shoulder. "It's possible. We don't know when they met up, after all." she said before letting out a slow sighing breath. "Can I have that pain medication now?" she asked, looking at Tyrion rather pleadingly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:34 pm
Tyrion nodded and handed her the little cup that had the raspberry liquid in it. "It smells weird but I'm sure it tastes better than it smells." He tried to reassure her. "I've also brought you some more water."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games