Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:45 pm
Ellyone sighed. "Fine. I don't get your traditions as you don't get mine." She bit her lip dressing quickly. "I have to go. I'll round up the kids. Pay special attention to Rose, I've noticed her demon sides been. . . active. Lately and I don't know what to do." She kissed his nose. "I love you." She whispered. "Promise that you'll watch over me wherever you go?"

Klaus turned up at the end of Tamera's shift. The girl's instantly swarmed and screamed and fawned over him but he parted them and pulled Tamera into a hug. "How was your shift, Cwera?" He asked looking completely human, except slightly taller and more dreamier. He didn't kiss her lips he pressed his cheek on her breathing her in. The girls made 'Aw' sounds. "Did the people enjoy your drinks?" He asked again his blue eyes shone with something soft, caring. In his head he pictured touching her and kissing her, but he knew if he did anything before she was ready she'd hate him. For a moment he also thought about telling her that God favourite had approved of them but he also thought that would freak her out. Just simple courting! He was only going to go as fast as Tamera wanted to go. . . Of course that didn't stop him from spending his nights thinking about it. Gods he needed to get out more. He heard the ladies around them sigh dreamy at him and he turned to give them a cold glare tempted to pull Tamera close so the women would stop annoying him. He knew girls fawning over him bugged her. "Hey, how about I take you to that little coffee shop not far from here and you tell me all about your shift. Would you be up for that?" His blue eyes shining hoping to get out of the sight of the drunk women fawning over him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:18 am
"My little angel," Demetrius murmured as he kissed Ellyone softly, "You know that my soul won't wander this dreadful place."

The demon went to Damien's room to see Naomi found her brother. He placed her back in a nearby crib before waking his son, "Time to train, get up."

Damien stirred before blinking up at his father with his crimson eyes. The younger demon yawned before rubbing the sleep from his eyes, "This early?"

"It'll be a long day," Demetrius left the room, "Eat something before you come outside."

Why the hell were all the females just fawning over Klaus? Tamera wormed here way away from the crowd before waving back at Klaus, a smile on her face. She waited until the crowd eventually died down to a few people before going back over, taking his hand leading him towards a smaller coffee shop. Tamera spoke privately with the manager before he handed her the keys to the room up the stairs.

Tamera led the way to the upstairs balcony where they were served coffee. She sat by the cement railing as she sipped her coffee, "Beautiful view."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:28 pm
Klaus smiled and just watched her. "Yes you are." He said before he could stop himself. He'd followed her from the pub to the little coffee shop then watched her talk to the manager. He kept thinking over and over how lovely she was and how the smell of pub food worked well on her. He wished she was his already but knew those thoughts weren't healthy yet. He bit his lip wondering if she'd just giggle at his comment or not. He prayed she would just giggle.

Ellyone smiled and kissed him back. "Not even to watch me?" She asked long after he'd left. She heard Naomi put up a little fight and assumed she'd gone to snuggle Damien and Demetrius had put her in the crib. Ellyone went to Naomi before she could scream too much and fed her. Which kept her very happy. She then told Rein and Rose they were invited to watch their father train Demetrius. Rein was excited to watch and maybe join in but Rose shook her head. She just wanted to train by herself for a little bit, which concerned Ellyone, she never trained without her twin there. So Ellyone waited until Rein had left before tugging Rose to one side and hugged her with Naomi. "What's the matter dear one?" Ellyone asked.
"Nothing. Just not in the mood for normal stuff today. Can you just leave it at that mum? Please?" Rose asked.
"How about I teach you how to trace?" Ellyone asked.
"Is that like flying so fast you's invisible?" Rose asked a little excited.
"Yes, sort of. Naomi can learn it too don't you think?" Rose nodded. She loved her little sister, she was so adorable!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:40 pm
Leila was off with Gabriel in her arms. She went to the cliff where she sat her little brother with a toy while she began to meditate. It gave her some peace of mind as well as concentrating on her more angelic side. She didn't want to learn any abilities or anything of the sort, she wanted to keep her angelic side in control so she didn't go crazy for power. Gabriel watched her with some comprehension as he tumbled away, looking for something more interesting to do since his toddler mindset wouldn't allow him to concentrate on one thing for too long.

Demetrius took Damien back to the field they had practiced on yesterday. Today was purely just physical training. He had Damien use a ball of energy on his back to do plenty of exerises to keep him occupied as well as making him work harder than he had before. It was a way of making sure he was physically stronger and more than capable of getting better each time he trained. Plus, it kept him in good shape.

Damien was beading sweat as he collapsed on the ground, "This is hard..."

"You will have people who will be even harder," Demetrius crossed his arms, "And this is just the beginning. But first.."

A black sphere appeared in Demetrius' palm as he neared Damien, placing the orb within his son. Damien's eyes widened before turning into black slits, a black smoke emitting from his mouth. Demetrius watched with curiosity at the transformation within his son. Damien's slits looked up at Demetrius, "What is this?"

"A detachment," Demetrius explained, "You will appear normal again once it has settled in your system. For now, continue to train."

At first Damien didn't, but began to do what he was already doing with the ball of energy still on his back to keep him moving.

Tamera turned to see Klaus was staring right at her when he had made that comment. She glanced away as a small smile formed on her lips, flattered that he thought she was beautiful. It was good to feel that after three children and an immortal body that she had a good figure and a still pretty face. Tamera sipped her coffee before setting it on the table before approaching Klaus, "I want to thank you for cleaning my house for me today. It's been a tough time for us all, and i'm glad i'm getting to know you in a new way."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:57 pm
Klaus smiled up at her. "It was the least I could do for you." He said tempted to pull her onto his lap. She didn't laugh at him that was good. In fact he thought he saw her smile a little. But it was true, he thought she was still as beautiful as the day his baby eyes beheld her sight.
He pulled her a chair near him and gently pet the seat for her to sit down. "I just want you to know, no matter how much times passes, you're the only woman for me." He took her hand. "I know you get jealous of those girls that fawn over me, but there is no competition for my affections. You already have them. So don't worry. I will never be unfaithful."

Naomi watched her mother and sister train. It was very interesting. Even with her short attention span she liked watching it. But then she got bored and started making things grow heaps Just making trees and flowers and bushes. Until she disappeared in them. Rose looked down first. "Hey mama?" Rose said halting mid flight. "Where did Naomi go?"
Ellyone looked down and saw a groups of trees and flowers and shrubs. "Oh don't worry, she'd just bored. She's fine." But Ellyone went down and looked just to be safe. It seemed Naomi had just gone to sleep in her little garden. So Ellyone went back to training Rose.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:23 pm
"Klaus," Tamera sat next to him, she held onto his hands tightly, "I want to be with you. You are handsome, smart, and you take care of your family."

Tamera kissed his hand softly before looking back at him, "But I must get some type of acceptance from my children as well."

She knew it would be hard to continue further with Klaus if Leila or Damien kept giving her a hard time about this. Tamera didn't want Klaus to be angry, but as a mother she had to take her children's feelings into consideration as well.

Demetrius finished up with Damien before allowing the boy to roam around. He could see that his training with Damien was easily paying off. The demon man watched as Damien continued to lay down in the field before turning to see Gabriel stumbling about by himself. Well this was rather odd. Demetrius picked up the boy, only to receive a long stare from the toddler. Something wafted through him, as if Gabriel was staring straight into his soul. The demon grimaced, "You're an odd child. Where is your sister?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:38 pm
The second the training was over Naomi crawled over from her little alcove of trees and shrubs to Damien making him one to cool down a but. "Dama okay?" Naomi asked gently batting his cheek.

Klaus smiled holding her hands back. "I understand." Klaus replied kissing Tamera's hands in return. "I am more than happy to just court you until they understand and accept us." Her hands were so small compared to his. Though he was taller. "We're not aging so I can wait for as long as you need."

Ellyone and Rose landed with ease though Rose seemed to be heavily out of breath. "I'll find out." Ellyone said guessing what Demetrius was after and touched her son's head. She didn't see her daughter. She saw her, through someone else's eyes. Ellyone gasped falling back eyes wide. She just stared at Gabriel and it clicked. "Give him to me." She snapped pulling her son into her arms panting hard. Her son. . . was her best friend. . . "Oh Gabby." She mewed holding Gabriel close.
"I'll. . . just go find my sister then shall I?" Rose suggested going off in the direction Gabriel had come from.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:14 pm
'You're the one who killed me and have me start this process all over again...' Gabriel dully looked up at Ellyone, his hand pressed against her head, 'No harm done, but I'll just start things over when I have an adult body. For now, I need changed.'

Leila could sense Rose approaching her. Her younger sister had some reason to speak with her? They may have been close before all of this, but things were different now. Leila didn't want to follow the same path as Rose. Instead, she wanted to remain mostly mortal while controlling her angelic being within her. Why couldn't her family be happy with wanting to live more as a mortal? Why couldn't they accept her for what she wants to be?

"I'm glad you understand," Tamera smiled before standing up, "Well, it's getting late. We should probably start heading back."

Tamera wanted to convince her children that it would be ok for her to see Klaus. Though he was their half-sibling, he genuinely loved her and she wanted to be with him. That should be enough to make her kids understand.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:41 pm
Ellyone gasped and pulled Gabriel tighter to her. "Okay." She whispered taking him inside. She changed him and pulled him back into her arms. "I'm sorry about that too." Ellyone took him back outside with a smile.

Rose landed near Leila. "I cannot say I like your choice." Rose said not bothering with hello. "But I can accept that it's yours." She stared at the horizon. "If you want, I can help you control the anger burning at you. I can teach you to control it so well reflective surfaces don't affect you any more."

Klaus smiled softly. "Hold on tight." He said holding her close unfurling his wings and kissed her cheek then went into the sky flying slow He didn't remember if she liked flying or not and he made sure the keys got back to the manager and the upstairs was locked. Gods she smells so good. He tried not to get aroused but it wasn't working the most embarrassing part was that she might feel it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:22 pm
"I can teach myself," Leila replied, "That or research from other sources. No offense."

Leila stood up, Rose breaking her concentration. She ran her fingers through her hair, "I don't mind that you don't like my choice, i'm choosing a different path. But enough about that. Are you still trying to get your father's acceptance? He's paid a lot of attention to Damien."

Tamera didn't mind the flying at all. Once they were back at the house, Tamera dusted herself off before looking back at Klaus, "Would you like to stay the night? It would be easier to talk with Damien and Leila about this with you than by myself. And I can make you dinner if you'd like."

She was pleased where things were going. Things were starting to look a heck of a lot better than they were a few days ago.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:45 pm
Rose shrugged. "If he wants to spend time with me he can I don't really care any more." She replied. "And books can only teach you so much. If you find what they teach isn't working, I'm here for you." She smiled and hugged her sister happily.

"Well then I'll stay and make dinner you've had a long day at work it would not be fair if you then came home and cooked." She helped her inside then went to the kitchen and pulled out somethings to start cooking a large meal knowing that if Damien had a long training session he'd he starving.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:02 pm
"Don't hug me," Leila pulled away from Rose, "You know I don't like hugs."

She could sense her mother's soul nearby, as well as Klaus'. Leila turned to Rose, "I wish nothing but the best for you in the end."

Leila walked off to see Damien wandering the field with a blank stare. She was worried about what was going with him. As she approached him, he turned with his blank stare gazing up at her. Leila then asked, "Damien?"

He didn't answer. Leila bit her bottom lip, "Hey, Damien, say something."

Damien didn't answer. Leila reached out to touch her brother, but a dark energy force her back. She stumbled back on her back before sitting up on her elbows. What the hell!? Damien loomed over her as his eyes turned to black, his hand pointed towards Leila's head. Her eyes were wide. What was going on with her little brother?

Tamera looked around for her kids, but she couldn't find them. Ellyone must've had Gabriel, but where were the other two? She looked outside and the scene she saw scared her beyond words. Tamera screamed loudly as she ran as fast as she could as a dark mass formed around Damien and his extended hand. She went to tackle Damien to the ground, only to be resisted by some dark energy. Tamera fougtht back as hard as she could until she finally reached Damien, pulling him away from Leila as he shot a dark mass into the red sky.

"Damien!" Tamera yelled, tears forming in her eyes, "Damien, have you gone crazy!?"

"Mother!" Leila sat up, "Don't!"

Damien gave a dull gaze up at Tamera. This was not her son... Tamera pulled Damien close to her, but he did not attack her like he tried to attack Leila.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm
Klaus raced out pulling Leila in his arms. "Are you all right?" He asked looking her over. "Tamera, stay back keep hold of Leila." He said smiling softly at them both. He frowned. "Damien, where's Naomi?" He asked with a dark glare. His own aura matched Damien's. But Darker. His hand shot out pulling small white feathers from his clothes. "What have you done to her?" He turned to Tamera and Leila. "Get them inside. Please. I'll take care of this, please Tamera."

Ellyone was all smiles happy that her best friend had been reborn but then she tensed. Her mother instincts flared red. "Stay here." She commanded Gabriel then bolted outside. Ellyone ran to the bushes her daughter made and there the little one laid blood dripping from her mouth and temple. "Naomi!" Ellyone cried pulling her into her arms. Her child's heart was still beating but it was weak. "Demetrius." She said the word loud but calm standing up. Her eyes were swirling black. The little alcoves of forest Naomi made shriveled and died. Rose and Rein had dashed to the back yard when they smelt the blood and paled. "Oh no." They breathed together watching as Ellyone handled Naomi tenderly. Who ever did this. . . their mother was going to kill them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:19 pm
"He's my son!" Tamera shouted, pushing Leila to leave before her daughter ran back to the house as she kept a firm hold on Damien, "My son...my baby boy, please come back to me!"

Demetrius appeared from the shadows as he approached the scene, "He's ready."

Damien's eyes became fixated on Demetrius, squirming out of Tamera's grip as he stood face to face with his father. Tamera took Damien back into her arms, this time he didn't fight back. This..this was what Demetrius wanted. The demon looked straight at Tamera, "You gave birth to a full demon almost to a sacrifice. Your new sacrifice has come to this moment. Release him and let him fulfill his rite of passage."

"Don't let my child do this!" Tamera shouted at Demetrius, "Don't let him be..be like you, please.."

Damien easily got out of Tamera's grip as he approached his father, his aura becoming darker by the second. Demetrius smiled, like he was actually happy, as Damien looked exactly like him when he killed his father. The demon prepared his own fight as he watched Damien's soul becoming Hellishly black. This was the moment. Demetrius looked to Klaus, he didn't want his oldest to get involved in this final battle like he did before.

"Damien!" Tamera ran in between them, holding onto her son's face, "You don't have to do this! You don't-"

"Leave, Ma," he spoke.

Tamera's eyes watered up as tears fell from her eyes. He spoke her title. She looked to Demetrius one last time. This was the moment. Tamera pulled herself from between them before taking a few steps back. She didn't want Damien to think himself a killer.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:05 pm
Klaus pulled Tamera back. "I'm sorry but I cannot stop this." He whispered. He'd stolen the rite of passage from a lot of people but not from Damien. Not unless Tamera asked him too. He didn't want Tamera to ask him too but somewhere deep inside he had a feeling she might. Then, Ellyone's scream sounded. Though, the more he thought about it. The more it sounded like a roar. Like something had happened but they couldn't go and investigate not yet. Klaus kept eye contact with his father. As if begging him not to do this in front of Tamera. But his words said something else. "I release my birth right to Damien. I have stolen from other's but I will not steal from you father. I just pray you made the right choice. . ." He dragged Tamera inside along with Leila. He didn't want either of them to witness this. Ellyone would lose control. Ellyone. "Oh my gods, Mother. . ." He breathed. "She. . . She's going to-" He swung around. "Demetrius wait! Ellyone!" He called. But Weeping Angels circled around them. One shook it's head as if telling him to go back inside with Tamera and Leila. He nodded reluctantly and went inside holding Tamera and Leila preventing them from going outside. "I'm sorry." He whispered to Tamera. "I am so so sorry." He sounded like he was going to cry himself.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games