Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Thalion's Edit & Item Shop | Closed until further notice? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sword of the Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm
samus x

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image

Your SoA: Kenina | Uncerted Image
Item(s): CC firekin/desert theme
xxx• CC
xxx• CC
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Grumpy
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: CC
xxx• Scarring: CC
xxx• Msc.: (If applicable.)
Special Notes: n/a
Colorist Choice?: CC Firekin/desert items. I am going to hopefully toss her into the firkin.

Pricing: Price me please <3

Total  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Tiny Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image

Your SoA: Tlaloc | Uncerted Image
Item(s): CC
xxx• Item 1
xxx• Item 2 (etc, etc...)
Edit(s): 100% CC!
xxx• Expression: (If applicable.)
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: (If applicable.)
xxx• Scarring: (If applicable.)
Special Notes: Gypsy boy :>
Colorist Choice?: Yup!

Pricing: :>

Total :>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:46 pm
Vistada

User Image  

Sword of the Spirit

Sword of the Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image
Unedited

It was about time that Li got a mortal form. XD My custom of the month.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:57 pm
That Owl lion... is so amazing Thal!  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:42 pm
Thank you, Split! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image

Your SoA: Kchuchuba | Uncerted Image
Item(s): (If any. Please provide references, placement, etc.)
xxx• CC
xxx• CC
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: (If applicable.)
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: (If applicable.)
xxx• Msc.: Looking for something to break up his greyness and make him more interesting. It's up to you, but I will say that I love pelts and I think natural colors would suit him best.
Special Notes:
Colorist Choice?: 95% (see above)

Pricing: I'll pay whatever~

Total wink  

pinkdog

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image

Your SoA: Beltaine | Uncerted Image 2
Item(s): None
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: If inspiration strikes, but I don't have anything particular in mind.
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Welcome to add your own touches, but I was thinking definitely some form of forelock that hides her eyes and maybe the fur ruffles down her neck. I'm sure you'll make her adorable!
xxx• Scarring: None
xxx• Msc.: If inspiration strikes, but I don't have anything particular in mind.
Special Notes: Beltaine is a sculptor, her fur is often a little disheveled and dusty. She spends more time at her craft than she does socializing and as a result is rather bad at it. X3 She doesn't really keep herself well maintained and would rather be searching for materials to sculpt with than meeting new people. Kind of a shy, uncertain individual. A headshot Tuesday did! Also, I wasn't sure if you would have preferred her original uncert or the one with her item, so I posted both!
Colorist Choice?: Please!

Pricing: Whatever you want!

Total Two peas and a garbanzo!
(Sorry to hear about your grand mamas. My grandfather passed away this month, too.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:37 am
User Image

Your SoA: Ajia'ndege | Uncerted Image
xxx• Something Sporty
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: She's extremely competitive
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Something sporty
Special Notes: She's in the Kwa Kikombe pride and plans on trying to be the best player
Colorist Choice?: 100

Pricing: (If ordering multiple of this particular item -bunched circle earrings, etc. - please add it up)

Total________________  

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:18 pm
User Image

Your SoA: Aster Bunnymund | Uncerted Image
Item(s): BUNNYMUND ITEMS. I don't want eggs I just want the chest straps, straps and bracers. I don't mind if you give him a boomerang but that's CC.
xxx• Chest Strap Refs: 1 2
xxxAnkle Straps & Bracers
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: I'm ok with his unless you want to make him a little cocky looking but still happy O DO;?
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: I'm actually ok with this atm
xxx• Scarring: Nooo.
xxx• Msc.: Nooo...
Special Notes: E. Aster Bunnymund is in your hands.
Colorist Choice?: Neh!?

Pricing: IT'S MAYYyy.

Total LOVE.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:27 pm
IT'S GONNE BE MAY It IS May!

And Thally is still in school so I'm going to try to keep my quota, but please don't hold your breath for any additional freebies. If I pass these classes, I'll finally have my first degree by the middle of next month (and THEN I'll party!).

This month...
xx◘ Another CC. I think from now on, this is how I will roll. This way no one's kicked in the mouth for timezone conflicts, speedy posters, etc.
xx◘ I'm going to limit every person to one order. You can post as many as you would like, but know that I will pick which one I want to do.
xx◘ One post per soa.
xx◘ If the order is fully colorist choice, it's free.
xx◘ Do not send a trade if I have not quoted you with your order! Sending a trade before you're chosen won't get you picked.

Vistada

I'll bump your order to this month but remember to wait for my 'go' post, eager beaver. XD  

Sword of the Spirit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:33 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
User Image

Your SoA: Ajia'ndege | Uncerted Image
xxx• Something Sporty
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: She's extremely competitive
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Something sporty
Special Notes: She's in the Kwa Kikombe pride and plans on trying to be the best player
Colorist Choice?: 100

Pricing: (If ordering multiple of this particular item -bunched circle earrings, etc. - please add it up)

Total________________

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:50 pm
Depawsit
User Image

Your SoA: Nema | Uncerted Image
Item(s): A tail cuff, to be placed upon her tail as best as it can. [ If her tail's position can be edited to see the cuff more, i'd really like to have that done. But I think it falls under reposing? ] Anyway as near to the specifics as possible please :3
xxx
Quote:
Since it's to be a tail cuff, it'd have to be sitting on the small part of her tail that is showing. For size, it would cover most of that area - a part of her tail about the size of the blue stripes on her hind legs would be seen on either side of it. For positioning, I was thinking something like a little over half of the starfish being seen facing toward her hind-most leg? If you'd rather something else, I really don't mind. It's your choice. c:

The color would be an extremely pale tan, since the leather has been bleached by the sun/sea water. If you want the clasp to be showing, part will be on the edge of one side, and the other part will be embedded into the leather on the other side, so the leather overlaps where it attaches (similar to a button, but it would be a clasp from an old necklace).

The small stones will be shades of purple, white/clear and blue/pink. They'll be arranged pretty much randomly, so they resemble the stars "pattern" in the sky.

The starfish will be big enough to reach almost from top to bottom of the leather, and can be whatever natural starfish color you'd like. So you've got grey, brown or white to choose from,

xxx• Item 2 Anything to make her more fitting to her rank. She's the lead mummer, and I don't feel she screams her rank at the moment. C'mon Thal you're good at this, use your ... imagination.
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Again, something to fit her rank. She's a gentle creature though, so nothing that would take away from that.
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: CC
xxx• Scarring: N/A
xxx• Msc.:
Special Notes: The item portion of these edits will be paid by Rennekae. If you choose to do any other edits - that trade will be sent by me C:
Colorist Choice?: CC on expression. Possibly CC on tail placement, if its allowed?

Pricing: Fo free?

Total FREE DUDE

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

Your SoA: Goofy/Guifi | uncert
Item(s): CCish jellyfish themed gypsy ?
xxx• Item 1
Edit(s):
xxx• Something with a sweet and shy smile / expression
xxx• Messy! ? CC mostly But i would love an eye covered by his hair? o u o
Special Notes: (Pridal restrictions, running a proxy for someone, etc.)
Colorist Choice?: If 100% Colorist choice, just mark this! Be sure to include pridal restrictions, etc. just in case.

Pricing: Gimme a quote?

Total_ ; v ; quote i lu ?  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games