Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Letting Loki get up, Tony watched him and laughed at Loki’s words. “Show off.” He said lightly. Slowly getting up, he stretched. Slowly leading him out and to the penthouse kitchen, he began to look around, trying to figure out if there was anything he was capable of cooking. “Man…..sometimes I wished I’d paid attention when people tried to show me how to cook.” He muttered. Normally he’d go eat whatever Steve made, but he wasn’t going to ask Loki to eat at the same table as Sif.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked when Tony called him a show off. Putting the books away with magic had just been easier but it was fun as well. He followed Tony to the kitchen smiling. "Would you like me to cook?" Loki questioned moving forward and rolling up his sleeves in preperation. Opening the fridge he looked around determining what could be easily made.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked back at Loki when he spoke. “If you can figure out something to make, sure.” He said slowly, moving out of the way of the god. “I’m sorry, I’m not very domestic.” He sighed, leaning against the counter. “Cooking just wasn’t something I was interested in or thought was important.”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:28 pm
MDaylus

"I can almost always figure out something to make." Loki smiled indulgently. He pulled out a few ingredients and set to working on preparing a meal. "I never expected you to be domestic Tony." Loki assured the man. "You need not worry, I enjoy cooking especially for someone who might appreciate it."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Food is always appreciated.” Tony grinned at Loki, moving to sit on the other side of the bar to avoid being in the way. He knew the routine. If he wanted to eat, don’t get in the way of the cook. Watching Loki for a long moment, he propped his chin in his hand. “You need to look up places on Earth you’d like to visit. I’m taking you on vacation when we finish with this whole Sif business.” He said lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:10 pm
MDaylus

Smiling when Tony said that food was always appreciated. He set to preparing the meal quickly slicing vegetables and sautéing them, mixing in the meat he found, he prepared rice also making it into a stew like thing. Giving a hum of acknowledgement when Tony said that he needed to look up places of Midgard to visit after they had finished with Sif. "You will help me won't you?" Loki questioned serving out the food he had made.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had to admit the food Loki cooked smelled delicious. Nodding at the question, Tony met his eyes. “Of course….but I think a man like you would be able to figure out what interests you most. Every place on earth is famous for a different thing.” He said lightly. Looking at the food set before him, he smiled. “This looks great Loki.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said tgat he had faith in him to figure out where he wanted to go on Midgard. "You will have to remember that it has been quite awhile since I visited Midgard and know little to nothing about what exists." Loki reminded the man. Hearing the compliment Loki smiled brighter. "I am glad, it is something simple but it should feed you just as well." the god assured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I know, but I doubt that you’ll find that a problem. Knowing you, you’ll start researching and you won’t stop.” He teased. Slowly starting to eat, he gave a little hum, enjoying the food. “I figure a week or two of alone time, just forgetting about everything could do us both some good.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:30 pm
MDaylus

Chuckling in amusement at Tony when the man said that he knew Loki would have no problems finding out what he wanted to do with non stop research. Looking up with the man's hum as he ate, the god smiled glad his meal was decent. "That sounds like a wonderful prospect." Loki hummed. "Disappear for a couple of weeks and let it just be us." he mused, he wanted that as much as anything at the moment.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at him. “But you have to know, I’m kind of miserable to vacation with at times. I like to lay around and relax, but I can only deal with that for a day or two before I’ll start dragging you around no matter what you want.” He smirked. He could remember how much it had frustrated Pepper. He took her to Italy and she wanted to spend a few days relaxing at a vineyard, and he’d last two and a half days before he was dragging her to the nearest city to go do something.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:41 am
MDaylus

Loki shook his head smiling when Tony said that he could be miserable to vacation with at times. Unless the man whined the whole time like Thor and the others he could not see how that could be so, especially with the way Tony described what he did. "That does not truly sound unpleasant." Loki chuckled. What would be the point of vacation if they did not go see what they had intended to. "I will be sure to do my research and tell you where I wish to go."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked t him. “Good.” He replied lightly. He honestly couldn’t think of a way he’d rather spend his money at the moment. He was fully ready to spoil Loki for as long as he’d allow. Enjoying their meal in silence for a moment, he looked out at the city. “If you do manage to get Fenrir…..are you going to want to stay here? Not a lot of people like to try and have families in cities…..”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:45 am
MDaylus

Continuing to eat he hummed at Tony when the man told him it was good that he would be doing the research. The question about what he would do with Fenrir caused the god to pause and stare thoughtfully at his food. "I have never thought it. I have never had a chance to get him. I suppose it depends on Odin and Fenrir himself. I do not know how he will react to others after being locked away for so long. I do not wish to leave here however." Loki spike. Of course he meant he did not wish to leave Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony turned to look at Loki when he spoke. Seeing the look in his eyes, he reached over and placed a hand on his arm. “You can do what you feel is necessary to take care of your family Loki…..and I will do everything I can to help and support you with that.” He said slowly. If Loki wanted a house away from everything, then he’d give it to him.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games