Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 pm
I think I forgot about the existence of this guild until the announcement appeared. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:18 pm
True Colours of Destiny
I think I forgot about the existence of this guild until the announcement appeared. ninja

Thanks emo .

I feel like it's been slow lately...but I know it hasn't.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MidnightLetter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:33 am
Hope everyone is doing well today!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:04 pm
So... is everyone getting ready for Halloween?  

ncsweet
Crew

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:23 am
ncsweet
So... is everyone getting ready for Halloween?

Nah, not really. I don't do much for Halloween seeing as how I'm 24, no children of my own, and not very fond of other people's kids xd Kind of want to go to a haunted house thing in the area, but I don't think that'll happen as my honey doesn't like them sad And they're no fun going by yourself!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:40 am
Violet Song jat Shariff
Kind of want to go to a haunted house thing in the area, but I don't think that'll happen as my honey doesn't like them sad And they're no fun going by yourself!

Yeah I agree, Though my friends and I are gonna go out as Zombies in the mall and "Attack" people xDD After that Me and another friend are gonna cross dress Just for the heck of it. It'll be loads of fun I bet.  

Lucas Moonrose

Shapeshifter

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm
Lucas Moonrose
Violet Song jat Shariff
Kind of want to go to a haunted house thing in the area, but I don't think that'll happen as my honey doesn't like them sad And they're no fun going by yourself!

Yeah I agree, Though my friends and I are gonna go out as Zombies in the mall and "Attack" people xDD After that Me and another friend are gonna cross dress Just for the heck of it. It'll be loads of fun I bet.

Be careful that you don't get permanently barred from the mall. Or have cops called on you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:50 pm
Yeah, Though We're gonna Ask Permission first. If Anything We'll have it pulled off as an Act. If not We'll Run around as Women for the night xDD  

Lucas Moonrose

Shapeshifter

mominchat

mominchat

Sweet Smoker

10,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:56 pm
Lia_Dragon

Lurkers...this is for you blaugh By posting in the Lounge whenever you log into the guild, it keeps your post count up and will ensure that we don't accidentally ban you for not being active. We realize that many of us don't always have a lot to say, or may just be looking for sources of information, which is all perfectly fine. We just want to have an idea of how many of those on the list actually are hanging out with us.

Thanks!!!

Ugh. I feel so bad not being here more often.
Things in life have been a bit...hectic. And I'm having trouble, mentally, keeping things in check. I feel like there's so much pressure but I don't even know where it's coming from.

I haven't read up on anything, researched, nadda. I just...sit around.
I don't think I'll be able to dedicate myself to any religion until I get things sorted out and that might take a while.
But knowing that I can come into this thread and still make sure I keep my membership is a relief all in its own XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:01 am
mqstalker
Ugh. I feel so bad not being here more often.
Things in life have been a bit...hectic. And I'm having trouble, mentally, keeping things in check. I feel like there's so much pressure but I don't even know where it's coming from.

I haven't read up on anything, researched, nadda. I just...sit around.
I don't think I'll be able to dedicate myself to any religion until I get things sorted out and that might take a while.
But knowing that I can come into this thread and still make sure I keep my membership is a relief all in its own XD

*glomps a mq* heart

We've missed you!!

Sorting stuff out can take a while, but it's good to know that there is definitely no need to rush anything. So take as much time as you need!  

ncsweet
Crew

Reivyn-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:04 pm
I'm still alive.. have just been working on some other projects, and gaia has been set on the back burner for a little while. :/ Hopefully I'll be able to set some time aside to get reaquainted with the guilds.. I miss you all. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:05 am
So I'm back after a few months of being utterly stupid and conforming to an old path because I'm a major idiot and quit because again I'm a major idiot. And that's the short version of my story of my idiocy.

I did miss everyone though. And I'm going to try and post lots as long as Perfect World International stops eating my soul/life. biggrin  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pixie Pasha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 am
⊕--------

Ah, Perfect World has such inspired graphics. heart

-------⊕

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:58 am
Pixie Pasha
⊕--------

-------⊕
I know, it made me fall in love with it. I'm excited about the Event tonight. I can finally get to lvl 30. :3

I'm currently a lvl 29 Cleric with 50% exp.

I play in Harshlands under the username LadyTsukiyo  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pixie Pasha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:15 am
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
⊕--------

-------⊕
I know, it made me fall in love with it. I'm excited about the Event tonight. I can finally get to lvl 30. :3

I'm currently a lvl 29 Cleric with 50% exp.

I play in Harshlands under the username LadyTsukiyo
⊕--------

Cleric? I've never tried that class. Easy LvLing? I'm a melee fighter in most games. Durability is a b!tch though. Dose that game have it for weapons and equips ? I can't remember.

-------⊕

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games