Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:30 pm
Lucia blushed softly and hugged him close pressed a deep kiss to his lips then with a smile went back to the box with the dress pulling out the movies hidden beneath. A few Operas, some Comedy and Action and Romance. She made up the fold out couch and put on one of the romance movies and motioned him to come out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:44 pm
Francis followed as requested and noticed what she had done, seating himself on the couch and watching what movie she put in. "Lucy~ Come snuggle next to Francie-pants~" He patted the seat beside him, winking playfully at her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:48 pm
Lucia went to him and snuggled with a grin pulling up the blanket to them her hands already wandering his body her eyes shining a little with mischief. "Do you like the movie? Or would you prefer something else?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:09 pm
Francis grinned at her, noticing her movements and almost mimicking them, laying back and putting her on top of him. "Mm~ And what deed you 'ave een mind, darleeng~?" He asked, kissing her deeply and running one hand down her spine. If it was play she wanted, he could keep up easy~.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:16 pm
Lucia gasped and kissed him back holding him close the movie playing in Italian in the background. Oh he was a naughty Frenchman in deed. Such a naughty Frenchman wanting her. Asking her naughty questions. She growled and moved to kissing his neck. "I want you Mi amore." She whispered in his ear. Her hands ran down his sides.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:44 pm
Francis moaned softly in her ear, tilting his head to expose more of his neck and fisting a hand in her hair. "Zen take me, mon amour. I'm all for you only~" He purred, rubbing a knee gently between her legs.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:55 pm
Lucia growled softly and continued to kiss his neck her hands shedding his clothes. "Mine. All for mine. And I'm all yours. Forever."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:04 pm
With a light push and a tackle, Francis climbed on top of her, kissing her neck and ridding her sweet body of all clothing. He finished undressing himself and winked, kissing down her neck and to her chest. "Zat must mean you're ready for me, ma cher~"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:12 pm
Lucia moaned and nodded moving her body for him with a smile. "Yes all ready."

Lucia snuggled against France with a soft moan of happiness. The main menu for the movie played countless times but the music was perfect anyway. They'd wasted a few hours but there was still a few until the party. It would take her an hour to get ready. They'd be okay for her. "I love you." She whispered snuggling close. "So much."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:58 am
"I love you too, ma cherie.~" Francis replied with a kiss to her forehead. She never ceased to amaze him, in and out of the bedroom. Perfect way to spend some time, he never considered it a waste. Simply because he enjoyed it so much more each time they did.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 am
Lucia smiled in her happy little bubble. She wanted the party to be ages away but it wasn't going to be that way. They both had to be ready by five pm and it was one. But she didn't want to leave the bed. Ever. "So, babies," She began. "We just. . . decide when we want them and we become fertile?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:10 am
Francis blinked at the topic and nodded. "Zat's 'ow eet works, darleeng. Why? Deed you want babies now, mm~?" He asked half joking, half serious. Not sure of how prepared she or he was for children. The girl was in school, and motherhood would take her right out of it.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:19 am
Luce pondered this. "Well not now, after school. Once I graduate." She stroked his chest. "I want your babies, after I graduate." She pecked his cheek. "I want to wait a little longer."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:23 am
Francis gave a small sigh of relief, stroking her hair. "So, when we do, 'ave you already thought of names, zen?" Now he was curious. Not that he had any names in mind right now, but he wanted to see if this was on her mind as well.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:33 am
Lucia pondered it for a moment. "Not names, just wanting a big family. Though, I do like the name Naomi." She went off on a tangent more or less picturing their life together after she graduated. Then she stopped talking. Her family was going to ask these sorts of questions. They'd pressure him to do things she knew he wasn't ready for. Oh god she should call up and tell them she and Francis were sick. Avoid an ugly scene.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games