Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:07 pm
SubonicXP

Connor looked at the device again after Sub's explanation. "Huh. That would explain it" he shrugged and took the new SNAG. Hopefully this one wouldn't be a sophisticated as it looked. "So I take it things aren't going so well out there" Connor would say, looking to the tv again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:14 pm
Youko Kenshi

Connor looked at the device again after Sub's explanation. "Huh. That would explain it" he shrugged and took the new SNAG. Hopefully this one wouldn't be a sophisticated as it looked. "So I take it things aren't going so well out there" Connor would say, looking to the tv again.

"Out there? No, no they are not. But that's how we need it to be." Sub shrugged. "All according to plan."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:47 pm
SubonicXP

Darksol88

"Just so I understand, we're trying to get destroy the monarchy, right?" Connor asked for clarification. The teen then looked to Sol, recalling something he wanted to ask. "What's it like being a Hybrid?" He could probably ask any hybrid but Sol was here now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:47 pm
Youko Kenshi

"Just so I understand, we're trying to get destroy the monarchy, right?" Connor asked for clarification. The teen then looked to Sol, recalling something he wanted to ask. "What's it like being a Hybrid?" He could probably ask any hybrid but Sol was here now.

"That is correct my friend, and establish a republic for the people of Kalos." Sub replied.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:50 am
Aile was digging around in one of the fridges, looking for something to eat. "We have like, ten million fridges, but nothing interesting to eat. How is this possible?" She glared for a moment, before closing the door. "Bah."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:12 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile was digging around in one of the fridges, looking for something to eat. "We have like, ten million fridges, but nothing interesting to eat. How is this possible?" She glared for a moment, before closing the door. "Bah."

Darts enters the kitchen at that point, only to receive a cup of coffee to the face from GRAY. "Thanks..." Darts mutters, taking the cup and prying it from the mechanical grip before taking a small taste of the liquid. It's at this point he notices Aile and her food conundrum. "So, tough guy, looks like fighting people is right in your wheelhouse, scrounging for food is not, huh?" he asks, with another sip from his cup of coffee as he looks over the top of it at her bemusedly.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:28 am
Atlantis_Darts
Darts enters the kitchen at that point, only to receive a cup of coffee to the face from GRAY. "Thanks..." Darts mutters, taking the cup and prying it from the mechanical grip before taking a small taste of the liquid. It's at this point he notices Aile and her food conundrum. "So, tough guy, looks like fighting people is right in your wheelhouse, scrounging for food is not, huh?" he asks, with another sip from his cup of coffee as he looks over the top of it at her bemusedly.
Aile hung her head when she heard the voice. "Oi... When you're not sure what to have to eat, it muddles things up," she replied, turning to Darts. "Though, you don't really need to worry about that much, do ya Mr. Demon?" She began looking through the various breads now, finding herself a croissant and taking a bite out of it. "This'll do."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:32 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile hung her head when she heard the voice. "Oi... When you're not sure what to have to eat, it muddles things up," she replied, turning to Darts. "Though, you don't really need to worry about that much, do ya Mr. Demon?" She began looking through the various breads now, finding herself a croissant and taking a bite out of it. "This'll do."

Darts notes her food of choice with another small laugh as he takes a sip of coffee. "A croissant eh?" he asks. "Are you sure you wouldn't prefer escargot or pain perdu? Maybe some thinly sliced and fried potatoes?" Darts takes his coffee and leans against the counter. "Though you are correct, eating's not a thing I really need to do anymore, but it sure does taste good."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:48 am
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

Darts notes her food of choice with another small laugh as he takes a sip of coffee. "A croissant eh?" he asks. "Are you sure you wouldn't prefer escargot or pain perdu? Maybe some thinly sliced and fried potatoes?" Darts takes his coffee and leans against the counter. "Though you are correct, eating's not a thing I really need to do anymore, but it sure does taste good."
Aile shrugged. "Escargot was never to my taste. though, pain perdu doesn't sound that bad...." She thought for a moment and took another bite from the croissant, staring at it. "Maybe if I feel like not being lazy. And eh, I suppose there's this whole tasty food thing that exists." She tilted her head as if thinking about something else, then looked at Darts again. "I'm not sure how much I owe you that favor, come to think of it. Sub WAS awake when we got out of there, which we were trying to get out before he woke up. As it stood, he was awake, and we got roped into putting out the flame of the king. Which nearly got some of us killed or captured. This wouldn't have happened if he didn't wake up."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:57 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile shrugged. "Escargot was never to my taste. though, pain perdu doesn't sound that bad...." She thought for a moment and took another bite from the croissant, staring at it. "Maybe if I feel like not being lazy. And eh, I suppose there's this whole tasty food thing that exists." She tilted her head as if thinking about something else, then looked at Darts again. "I'm not sure how much I owe you that favor, come to think of it. Sub WAS awake when we got out of there, which we were trying to get out before he woke up. As it stood, he was awake, and we got roped into putting out the flame of the king. Which nearly got some of us killed or captured. This wouldn't have happened if he didn't wake up."

"On the other hand," Darts says, clearly smiling underneath his crest. "I don't believe there was any kind of time limit specification on what you were asking me for.... let me rack my memory..."
Espeon_Commander
"MERDE!" The last person she wanted to hear. "Great, the demon." She shook her head. "You want something in return for getting us out? What are you asking, we'll see if we can't come to an agreement." Time for bartering.

Darts shakes his head after briefly consulting the past. "No, no I'm pretty sure you just said you would give me something for getting you out. Which." He smiles and takes a sweeping bow with a flap of his jacket. "I did. Just not before Sub found us."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 am
"In general, though, whenever you're somewhere you're not supposed to be, the idea is to get out without being caught by said person at the very least." She took one more bite of the croissant, stared at it a moment, then finished off what little bit was left of it. "We got caught, so I believe that I don't really owe you anything. Since he probably just gave it to ya."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:20 am
Espeon_Commander
"In general, though, whenever you're somewhere you're not supposed to be, the idea is to get out without being caught by said person at the very least." She took one more bite of the croissant, stared at it a moment, then finished off what little bit was left of it. "We got caught, so I believe that I don't really owe you anything. Since he probably just gave it to ya."

Darts almost snorts and spits out his swallow of coffee then, looking at her incredulously now. "A scoundrel? Who misunderstood the terms of contract and then still had to pay?" He holds a hand to his chest, mocking like he was grievously wounded. "Tell me it isn't so.... this fate to be the debt collector now..." He snorts and straightens up, looming a little over her. "Aile my dear, you have entered into what is known, both in the underworld and not as a Dartsian Debt. No one walks away from one. Now, I would think someone like you who has such a low reputation in the underworld..." Note he says low reputation and not terrible, he knows she's good to have stayed so under the radar, but he also knows she should know better than this having dealt in the underworld. "Should know that there's always debts and debtors, and not all of them are fair."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:25 am
"What's all this talk of debt?" Sub spoke up as he approached Aile and her blackmailer. "Speaking of debt, you go straight or something over the past year, Darts? I can't help but notice no one has came after you yet wanting either your wallet or your head. What gives?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 am
And this was just Aile trying desperately to get out of it. Which wasn't working. "Fah. Still thing I don't owe you anything." She had heard rumors of it, but and hoped to never be in one. Probably wouldn't admit it, either. Her gaze shifted to Sub as he came in. "Oh, just talking about this debt that doesn't exist. Also, I wouldn't doubt that people are scared of the demon."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:37 am
SubonicXP
"What's all this talk of debt?" Sub spoke up as he approached Aile and her blackmailer. "Speaking of debt, you go straight or something over the past year, Darts? I can't help but notice no one has came after you yet wanting either your wallet or your head. What gives?"

Darts coughs nervously as Sub approaches, straightening his back. "Uh... I was busy during the last year, but most of my efforts were... were focused mostly above-board. You know, maximizing profits and redistribution and yadda yadda...." he waves a dismissive hand. "And as for her not owing me anything, I wouldn't believe a word of it, she's in debt and she knows it." Another swig of coffee.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games