Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:12 am
Alyson's eyes were wide. "So . . . I type in the words here, and push the button and then . . . stuff for what I want pops up? This is crazy! How does it find the information so fast?! Where does the information even come from?!" she asked, scrolling through the search results. "There's recipes in here I never even heard of!" she exclaimed in wonder, hesitating to click on any of the buttons until she found one she thought looked good and . . . accidentally right-clicked. However, what she found was something called 'open in new tab' so . . . she did. And the proceeded to open several more tabs in amazement. This was incredible!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:17 am
"Well, people use this keyboard to type up this information and put it on Google. And then the Google attaches keywords to it so when you type in those key words in the bar it comes up with the information relievent to the keys words you typed in." He tried to explain best he could. He knew his brother and his Bride were laughing at him from somewhere but he didn't care. He was being helpful to her. "You can even print these out and make your own custom made recipe book with all the recipes you like to cook."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:50 pm
((NEVER introduce Allyson to Tumblr . . . or Facebook . . . or Facebook games . . . or Twitter . . . or Netflix . . . actually introducing her to the internet was probably a bad idea in the first place. XD))

At this point, Allyson was no longer listening. Her fingers were already hesitantly typing in words in the search box. Mainly searching for what had been going on in the world since she died.

"Oh good, that stupid prohibition finally ended. No one I knew was happy about that. Those speakeasies were hard to find too." she muttered as she scrolled through the various pages.

"America went through a depression? 'The Great Depression'?! Oh that's horrible. How did things go so south so quickly? They seemed great while I was alive . . ."

"Wait, there was another World War?! It's bad enough that we had one, what prompted this one?!"

The muttering went on and on and on. Alyson was completely overtaken by her curiosity of what had been happening since she died. She had forgotten all about any meal plans.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:58 pm
(( XD maybe razz ))

Conrad nodded and kissed her hair. "Okay. I'm going to make dinner, don't stay on there too long." He smiled and went off to look in the kitchen and make her something nice to eat for dinner. She was happy. But he'd have to make sure she limited her time on the internet.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:04 am
Alyson made a rather non-committal sound of agreement, indicating she hadn't really heard what he said. She merely continued browsing the web, at least until she stumbled upon something she really hadn't been looking for and the laptop closed with a sudden SLAM!

Alyson had one hand on the cover of the laptop and her eyes were wide and her face extremely flushed! That was not at ALL what she had typed into the search box!

((Rule #34, Alyson has stumbled upon it.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:21 am
(( -laughs-))

Conrad was startled by the noise and rushed out to Allyon's side. "What's happened? Are you okay? Why is your face red? Did you see something you didn't mean to see?" He asked tilting his head taking her hand.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:47 am
Alyson shook her head rather emphatically, trying to rid her mind of what she'd just seen. "What in the world is something like . . . like that doing on a search about World History Fun Facts?! And how in the world can anyone just stumble across it like that?! That's . . . that's . . ." she sighed and pushed the computer away from her. "It's not right to just flaunt something like that in a public space where anyone can come across it." she muttered, her early nineties upbringing showing quite strongly at this time. She even shot the computer a rather dirty look as though it had somehow tricked her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:12 am
Conrad gave a small chuckle. "Did you find something risque?" He asked with a smirk. "Come on, food's almost ready." His mind thought on what she could have possibly seen. He just hoped she hadn't discovered boy on boy action. . . If she started to get hot on that, and asked him to do those things. . . He'd have to decline. He came from a time where those sort of things were punished with death or torture, And besides, he only want her. No one else. God he hoped she didn't find anything to. . .out there. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:52 am
Alyson wrinkled her nose and shot one last look of disgust at the laptop before she attempted to get up. Both hands were on the table, helping to support her weight but . . .

She fell, a rather unlady-like curse leaving her mouth as she hit the ground. "Wait!" she called out, holding a hand out to stop Conrad from instantly picking her up. "Let me . . . let me try." she requested, a determined look on her face. She would get up . . . she would get up on her own power! Her arms were shaking from the effort and her legs felt like jell-o, but she was not about to give up!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:58 am
Conrad made no attempt to pick her up. Even though everything in him was screaming to help her. So, instead, he put his hands on her back. "I'm not going to pick you up." He said. "My hands are here to give some extra support. And if you like, I can hold you enough to let you try walking on your own." Yes. Yes, Ryan had told him his version of helping might not have the same definition as Ally's. . . But. . . He felt useless otherwise. Here she was in pain and he couldn't help in any way. Didn't know how to help. He felt carrying her was him helping. . . He supposed not.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:56 am
Alyson twisted around and grabbed his arms with a white-knuckled grip. Even her face was looking a bit pale as she tried so very hard to stand up on her own. "I . . . I can do it. I know I can . . . I can . . . I just . . . have to . . . keep . . . trying . . ." she whispered, panting, to herself. Tears were swimming in her eyes from a mixture of the pain of straining muscles and the sheer amount of willpower she was putting into her goal of being able to stand up. It didn't help that when she was trying to use her own muscles, the lack of use they'd been getting before was causing a rather painful tingly feeling in her legs, like they'd fallen asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:36 am
Tears. . . The sight of them, Conrad wanted to take her in his arms and comfort her, but she wanted to do this. Had told him she wanted to keep trying. "Deep breaths. Keep breathing okay?" He said holding her arms. "How about we just walk to that chair and then, I carry you the rest of the way so you don't hurt yourself, I'd hate for you to fall or something." He meant it. He knew if she hurt herself, it would push back her desire to walk on her own, unaided. And it would break her a little more inside. "Slow steps okay? Don't go too fast. And hey, how about I look up some exercises to stretch your muscles? We can have like, one day standing and walking a few steps another just stretching? Does that sound okay?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:43 am
Alyson tried to smile. She really did, but she feared it looked more like a grimace than anything. She nodded once, quickly, before shakily taking a breath in and letting it out. "Just don't . . . don't drop me and . . . and I won't f-fall . . ." she panted out, looking over at the chair with a determined glare. She would get to that chair. She would!  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:47 am
Conrad smiled admiring her will power and determination. "Yes. To the chair. Okay, like a dance, one step, pause, three slow deep breaths. Then another and repeat. . .Okay? We can do this!"

"See?" Kadrin said to Ryan. "All he needed was a kick in the pants." She snuggled his side.

"Yeah. . .Maybe. . .Just like how she's what he needs. . .He could be what she needs too. . ."

Kadrin nodded. "At least. . . We can help make her whole again. . ."

Ryan nodded. "Yeah. . . We'll get that witch quick smart." He held his wife close and traced them away, leaving the blooming love birds alone to bond.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:17 am
"Slowest dance I've ever seen." Alyson muttered to herself, but she nodded anyways, and after taking a few steps, she was letting out a bit of breathless laughter. "I . . . I'm walking!" she gasped out, but then, of course, her legs gave out from under her and she couldn't keep herself supported even by hanging on to Conrad's arms anymore.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games