Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:29 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled a little. "I know I'm not your slave. I'm just saying, I know how you like your back rubs, and I want to make sure I'm attending to any needs you have. I don't want you thinking I'm a bad partner." He watched her go then come back. He thought about it. "Okay um. Where to start. . . Well, cuddles? and maybe talk about a place to live and maybe a nursery? Or are you talking about a battle plan for the people we need to deal with?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"You were fast asleep so I didn't want to wake you up" He replied while rinsing off the soap from his skin. Ah it felt wonderful to be clean. Well momentarily clean since he would probably go back into being a sweaty messy once he was dried off and back in bed. While he continued to wash and cool himself off he picked up odd sounds of movement. The opening and closing of doors, Scarlett coming in and snagging his pants. Frowning he turned off the water and wrapped one of the hotel's fluffy towels around his narrow hips before stepping out just as Scarlett closed the door to some person who must have brought up some food.

"What did you do with my pants?" He asked using a smaller towel to dry off his hair. Barely dressed and dripping water chances were he was probably a sight to see. Especially with his muscles moving at his attempt to dry himself off. The towel was especially teasing since it seemed to barely be holding on and keeping him decent.

"You order room service?" Adrien asked not bothering to repeat his earlier question once his eyes locked onto the tray covered with food.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:01 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara arched a brow “ You Lykae take this ‘partner’ stuff really seriously don’t you? “ she said but decided not to go into any more detail on it as she sat down on the bed and then laid back one hand laying over her stomach. “ Any of it really. We’ve got to go through all of it. We’ll have to have a fully stocked nursery and a crib, there is a lot to try and put together in nine months. “ She said with a light frown.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:13 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett made no response to his claim about her being asleep, he was right she’d been out like a light, but it was no excuse. She was irritated to say the least but laying in to him when he was hurt would only cause more issues, she was certain. So instead she stretched out on the couch, picking at the trays of food. She watched him dry off, or sort of dry off, almost as if she hadn’t heard either of his questions.

Oh he was nice to look at, it was rare to find a male so well made in her personal opinion. Not that most loreans weren’t beautifully made, but for some reason he was different. Perhaps it was the whole mate thing she supposed. Her eyes traced his muscles as he moved, and she took in a deep breath, then nibbled at a piece of bacon motioning with her bandaged arm towards the pile of clothes “Over there with the rest of the bloody clothes, we’ll have fresh things delivered in a few hours. “ She said pulling the robe closed again.

“ Of course I did, wasn’t sure what ye wanted so I got a bit of everything. Help yerself” She said waiving a hand towards the food. Her gaze focused back on him and she took another deep breath and closed her eyes leaning her head back on the couch to hide the glowing blue of her eyes. He was lucky he was injured…or perhaps she was lucky he was injured.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:39 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade's expression grew thoughtful. "Well. . . yeah we do." He said. "What if we tackle where we'll live first and then tackle the other stuff? I'm sure one of the girls in the Compound will have catalogs of baby stuff we should go and buy." He suggested smiling a little. "I'm sure if we pull in our resources we can get this all done." He nodded. "If we make a list of what we need we can spend some time sourcing them."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:47 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a tilt of her head at the mention of where would they live and she shrugged “ I don’t know, I’ll to best by the ocean, but I don’t think it’d be a good idea to move far from the compound in case there was some danger. Not to mention I don’t think it would be good for you to be too far from your cousin. She’ll need security after this I’m sure” She said and rolled over to pick up a note pad from her night stand and a pen. “ Baby everything, check. Can’t do clothes though until we know if it’s a boy or a girl.” She said shifting to her back again rubbing her belly

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:00 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade thought about it. He didn't really have any places in Texas. . . but he could look for some. "Okay I can do that. I'll look up some places around see if anything comes up. Baby stuff. . . Oh! We could look in those shops that sell baby stuff too." He was so excited. Not bouncing around but he was grinning cutely and gushing about things they could get. "We can get white clothes like singlets and onsies. Major stuff can wait until you want to know the gender." He nodded smiling kindly putting a hand to her belly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:24 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She nodded lightly at his mention of looking around at places, surely they could find something reasonably close. “ I think you are enjoying this entirely to much. “ She said as she dropped the note pad and pinched the bridge of her nose. “ We’re going to need diapers, bottles, baby blankets, toys, clothes, and I’m going to need a heating pad.” She said feeling his hand on her belly

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:02 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a tiny bit. "Yes I am." He watched her a little and nodded a little. "A crib, changing table, stroller, all that." He rubbed gently. "Don't worry Clara. We'll get them all. If not the Lykae will give us theirs until we get our own." He pulled her into his arms. "Don't worry, we'll get through this, we have a support network with my people and if you wish it your mum too." He stroked her arm. "I'm getting better too. I'm hoping to be better enough that I won't flinch at our baby crying. I want to be hands on."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara arched a brow at him then covered her face with her hands “ I don’t even want to think about that right now. Eventually she’ll have to be informed…eventually” She said and rubbed her face before dropping her hands to the bed. She signed I suppose we need the house first then the nursery items to put into it. In the mean time, I’m hungry again. That soup didn’t last long” She said on a sigh.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:21 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade got up slowly. "I'll make you a nice salad." He said pressing a kiss to her hair then got up and went to the kitchen making her a small bowl of fruit salad and some apple juice. He then returned to her side with the fruit salad a fork and her drink. "Here you are leanen." He said putting the food on a bedside table and helping her sit up so she could eat the food.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:24 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara smiled softly as he got up and left. He was always willing to prepare food for her and tend to the needs she had in those ways, she could tell he was trying. Wasn’t sure how she really felt about it though, but it was still nice to know there was an effort. When he returned she sat up and scooted up in the bed to lean back against the head board. She took the fruit salad and ate it quietly, appearing to be in thought. When she finished she sipped on the apple juice setting the bowl and fork on the bedside table. “ So…are you going to tell your uncle? Or your cousins?

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:37 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a little as he then started to rub her feet. "I. . ." He opened his mouth then closed it. "I plan on telling people yes, but only when you're ready for me to tell people." He went thoughtful for a bit. "I don't know if I'll tell my uncle. I don't know if I want him to meed you or not. Mainly because I don't want him sniffing you or having himself anywhere near you." He thought about it more. "Hmm. . . I think once I'm allowed too I'll tell Rohan first. Or maybe Scarlett. . .Or Daven. I can't decide." He smiled up at her. "Or would you like to tell Daven and Sonja?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:48 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She nodded lightly pulling the blankets over her legs so she didn’t get cold “ Sonja already knows…how do you think I knew that I was pregnant?” she said then set the glass to the side and began the list in earnest of what they would actually need to take care of a child. “ I don’t think I’d mind you telling, but for a time I think we just need to be left alone. “ She stated as she flipped the page in the small note book.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:53 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded softly. "I'll refrain until you wish for me to tell people." He said. "Otherwise if I told people the pack won't leave us alone. At all." He said blushing a little. "The women will be giving you parenting advice and will probably want to throw a baby shower, and the men will be annoying me." He shuddered. "I don't know what they'll make me do. . . I'd rather go shopping with you."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games