Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:35 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧①
( ② мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:11 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina couldn't remember much of what happened these past few days, to be honest. She did remember the important stuff though! She and Seth went to the Orchard! And they found out they were.. They were soulmates! Oh, she was so happy! Despite her now being in the hospital due to that snake bite, scratches, various bug bites, and a few rashes, she was still happy nonetheless! However, her memories of leaving the Orchard were a little hazy, and she really only remembers when they entered the hospital. The doctors had separated them, and treated her rather quickly, after which they scolded her for doing something so reckless. In hindsight, it was pretty dangerous, but she wanted to prove it to Seth that she loved him! Which now sounds really extreme.. Ah, at least they got to see their future! She wrote all about it in a lil' journal one of the nurses gave her, but refuses to call it a diary. Those are stupid!

She sat in her bed, watching tv, and wondering how Seth was doing. When she asked her doctor, she said he was still some sleep, and needed all the rest he can get. Well, at least he was OK, even though they aren't able to really talk after the whole Orchard adventure. But enough about Seth, her family is another thing to be worried about! She called them earlier in the morning, and they didn't take it lightly. Now, out of stress and health concerns for Jason (who'd probably have a full head of gray hair with the way Rina's been worrying him), her dad is coming to visit her instead. Not her biological dad of course, but still, her dad. He said he would be here by New Year's Eve, and she still wasn't sure if that was good or bad. Oh, her dad's probably had it up to here with all her antics! But, in all honesty, it'd be nice to see him, and not be clinging on to Seth constantly. He probably needs a breather of her too! Aw jeez..

User Image

✿ $1000 || Happy || Nightie || Seth's Soulmate! || With No One ✿

OOC:
Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:09 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

Everything was a blur ever since they came back from the orchard though he did recall the important parts. He had strangely returned to his human form the moment he set foot within the orchard, which had surprised him a little as he was still able to remain conscious after. Under normal circumstances, he usually passes out the moment he got out of that massive form of his. The fruit, too was a little strange when it comes to taste but it wasn't as horrible as he thought it might be. Soleil is a unique city indeed, to the point he had to be hospitalized for a couple of days. He was aware of his surroundings but his body had fell into a coma. He felt strange staring at his unconscious body on the hospital bed and he breathed a sigh. When had he become so thin? Who would've known that the after effect of spending a couple of months in Britain was this bad? He breathed another frustrated sigh. Had he always been this pale? What's with the horrendous dark rings around his eye? He placed his hand against his forehead, and shook his head. Britain was stressful enough and just as he thought he can finally let loose after coming back to Soleil, the tough challenges of Love's orchard awaits him. He rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. It wasn't until seconds later that his vision had gone black and his limbs were stiff again. He opened his eyes and instead of looking at himself like he did for the past two or three days, he was looking straight at a white ceiling. "What the-" He sat up, hissing in pain at his previously wounded arm and the new bruise he had gotten on his left shoulder blade. He looked around and the doctor came in shortly after, claiming that he's required to stay in the hospital for a couple of days for closer inspection. He sighed for the third time today and nodded his head in return. Just like the doctor had said, his belongings were in the drawer of the table to his left and there it was, his black cellphone laying in plain sight.

It only took a couple of rings for the line to get through. "Good morning, sunshine." he laughed, his voice clearly filled with exhaustion. "Have you been discharged yet? I'm not allowed to leave yet. Are you doing fine?" there was a long pause on the line as he thought about what he had wanted to say. He was nervous, especially after what he had saw in the orchard. The children looked very much like Rina. Almost in an instant, his face turned fifty shades of pink. "Hey, Rina?" he paused again. "I want to see you."

I Feel: (( Exhausted ))
I Think: (( So tired- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Pants..? ))
Who's With Me: (( No One ))
Who Am I Dating: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC: I had Seth wake up a couple of days after Rina did imsosorry orz

i am rare pepe

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:27 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina was washing her face in the bathroom when her phone went off, and she quickly dried herself off and grabbed it. Happy that it was Seth who was calling, she answered it immediately. "Hi to you too." She said happily. The slight nervousness she felt about talking to him slowly melted away as he spoke, and she felt giddy inside. "I think I'll be able to get out tomorrow... I think." All she has now is a little limp from the snake bite, and she has to put ointment on all the bug bites and scratches she has, so she should be good enough to go. "Well, I'll come to you then." She said before hanging up. Going back into the bathroom, she fixed up her hair and anything she had a problem with before leaving her room with her phone. Rina knew where his room was, she had asked her nurse a bunch of times already.

It only took her a minute or two to get to his room, knocking before she entered. Rina walked up to his bed and kissed his cheek, even though he expressed to her before that he didn't like it. "How ya feeling?" Though he did look okay, she still wanted to know how he was doing, both physically and mentally. They did just go through a deadly jungle after all. And found out they were soulmates, too.

User Image

✿ $1000 || Happy || Nightie || Seth's Soulmate! || With Seth ✿

OOC:
Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:16 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧②
( ② мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:56 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ No one?❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Ouch my head❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya arrived at the hospital and looked around. She wondered if anyone else was there. She was hoping to find the head doctor to finally get to talk to her, but alas, this early in the morning, there was barely a soul in sight. The patients were probably still sleeping as well...

Priya mosied over to the front desk and sat, her headache still giving off a dull pain in the back of her skull.

i am rare pepe
Lyeisander
Quote:
whiters4
Zumiragi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:49 am
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

The crow jumped off from one building to another to lessen any type of hindrance that may come their way. It only took them a few minutes before they arrived to their destination. With the violinist still in his arms, Yukino jumped down to the front of the hospital, pushing the door open with all his might. "Emergency! We have an emergency! I need help." He shouted in panic. Shiki was very peculiar with her skin getting cuts and bruise. She said that a girl's skin is to be treasured and so he worried that Tama's scratches would actually leave a mark on her precious face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

::: Company ::: A talented street performer & receptionist? ::: Mood ::: Guilty_Worried ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

_

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:03 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris just hung on as the male jumped his way to the hospital. She could see the frantic look in his eyes as he was searching for someone who could treat her. "You should talk to Priya. She's the one who knows me quite well." She then pointed her index finger towards the direction to the reception area where the maiden was currently working for her shift.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: feeling bad and hurt
Company: the raven-haired stranger and Priya
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25
OOC:

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:34 am
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

While Solaris directed the male on where to go, a buzzing vibration noise could be heard coming from her cell phone, (not sure where she keeps it), the contact on the screen flashing as Ringo in bright red letters. In their friendly meeting prior to Solaris' incident, she had come across the twin tailed girl late last night which ended in an conversation, a few laughs, exchange of numbers and walk home. The two were neighbors and most likely would become much much more.

Theme: Little Monster

Money: $970.00
Profile:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:54 am
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Shortly after the violinist directed him to the reception area, she heard the vibration from her cellphone which was stashed in the second blouse pocket. She picked it up to see that it was Ringo's cellphone number flashing on the screen. She pressed the call button and placed the device close to her ear.

"Hello? Ummm... Ringo, sorry about that. I'm at the hospital right now because of cat slashes on my arm. But other than that, I'm fine, and I'm about to get my wounds treated by Priya. Well, good luck on your shift." She then hung up.

Definitely, her neighbor would be pissed as hell, but she hoped the reaction wouldn't go over the top.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: feeling bad and hurt
Company: the raven-haired stranger and Priya (Ringo included when the cellphone contacts count)
OOC:

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Solaris, a dark haired gentleman?❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Serious❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya caught the sounds of hurried footsteps as a panicked gentleman came to her with a lady in his arms. Priya stood and brought her hands up, "okay okay calm down. Tell me wha--" Priya took a good look at the girl and her turquoise eyes were wide, "Solaris?" She looks to the gentleman, her usual shy demeanor gone, "My name is Dr. Priya Takazumi. Please bring here here." She walked over to one of the examination rooms and pointed, "Have a seat."

i am rare pepe
Lyeisander
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
whiters4
Zumiragi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

User Image

Diamond parked in the reserved space with her name on it, grabbing her coffee as she stepped out of her van and slung her purse strap on her shoulder. Carefully tucking a curl behind her ear, she strolled inside the building with professional prowess and smiled at her staff as she came in. They exchanged a few greetings, asking how she was and if everything with the children went well. Calm, yet beaming, she replied while clocking into her shift and putting on her pristine lab coat. "Alright. Am I heading right to my office or are there some patient charts waiting for me this early in the morning?" She asked, coffe back in hand as she spoke to herself and checked her pager. Someone near by let her know an employee had been looking for her- a woman who'd been hired while the head doctor was away. Dia smiled, "Shes with a patient? Have her page me when she available or needs assistance. I'll be reviewing some charts in my office." She replied, waving before making her way to her office. She had some cases to look over, curious to know how her long term patients were doing. Had they come to their appointments, had their conditions improved? The woman sank into her seat, opening the first file and beginning to read.

User Image
Prifessional /Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* So What Single* Two Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc:

X

Kirenai Yuki

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:11 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She giggled when Priya greeted the male stranger who was still carrying her. "Sorry about that, Priya. Looks like I'm the one who needs your treatment this time." She then stared at the raven-haired boy. "Ummm... You can put me down now... What's your name, sir?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: cheerful
Company: the raven-haired stranger and Priya (Ringo included when the cellphone contacts count)
OOC:

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:32 pm
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Yukino followed the violinist's hand and saw the person sitting at the front desk. Priya was the name she called her. It didn't need for him to ask for any help since it seemed that they knew each other fairly well as she called the girl in his arms, Solaris. Is it him or did this Priya's demeanor changed as soon as she noticed Solaris was injured? With a simple nod, Yukino followed her as she guided them into one of the examination rooms.

His eyes began to search for the apple of chaos as soon as he heard Solaris mentioned her name. Alas, it was merely a call to check up on her friend. Looks like this girl was telling him the truth. Now he felt more guilty that he did before.

As instructed, he placed Solaris carefully on the chair while he stood behind her on guard. He was more comfortable this way. Besides, after what he did to her having any type of comfort is clearly out of question.

::: Company ::: Solaris, Dr. Priya Takazumi & Ringo? ::: Mood ::: Guilty_Worried ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

Zumiragi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games