Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:16 am
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $971.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

At the sound of her voice, Finn rolled over, wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face into her hip. He grumbled something incoherently against her skin and nuzzled her. Did he have to get up? He was comfy against his ice box of a wife, even though she was freezing cold. He didn't want to go back to the dance even though they didn't dance. He wanted to stay here and cuddle. Or maybe they could...No, he just wanted to cuddle. Finn was tired and cozy, there was no way he was giving that up to get dressed again go dancing. No way! "Come back to bed..." he mumbled as his arm moved up and tried to pull her back down, groping her breast in the process and smiling to himself. Greatest feeling ever when you wake up. Naked boobs.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:35 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Feeling his warm head against her side was nice. Relaxing, really. She couldn't help but smile as he mumbled, even if she didn't hear a word that came out of his mouth. Her hand remained against the bed, holding her place without having to fall back. Her eyes fell back to her legs underneath the blanket, then down to his shoulder, which she reached over and stroked lovingly. "Hnhn...~" A tired giggle escaped her lips. She just couldn't wait to go home and do this! She paused, about to roll back over into bed, but felt a warm hand slide over her chest. What was he- "Hey, perv!" She croaked tiredly and playfully swatted at his hand. Then again, his hand was warm on her stiff n****e. It was damn cold in here. So still groggy with sleep, she slipped herself back, rolling her head around to pop her neck. If only it had been that simple. Because at that moment, she felt the familiar twinge between her tongue. Maybe if she just laid down quick en- Nope. As soon as she lowered her body, she had to sit back up again. "I want t-" Hruh. "I want-" Her lips parted and her head dipped forward. A hand slipped up to her chest. No no. No no no.

"I-" Each try at the sentence got progressively shorter until the point where she knew she wouldn't be able to hold it off any longer. She scrambled, practically barrel rolling over the warm form next to her. Twisting over him and tripping off of the bed, she stumbled for the bathroom just in time for her last meal to come up for a hello. Sputtering into the toilet, any hair loosened from her up-do had just made it out of the way. A hand gripped the porcelain bowl while the other snatched at her curls. One heave. Two heaves. She sat back a moment with teary eyes, turning her attention to the ceiling. Damn it!! And she had been doing so well. Fuc- She threw her head back down for another, and another. Pushing her warming body to the cold toilet, she panted unhappily, closing her eyes and resting her chin against the seat. Ugh...

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Nekkid!
Feeling: Sleepy; Confused; Loved.
Money: $1090.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:11 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn smiled to himself as she swatted at his hand. Either way he was happy because he got to touch her boobs. Dropping his hand back into her lap, he sighed in relaxation. Fully content in cuddling her, until that didn't happen. His body was climbed all over, a knee jabbing into his pelvis. "Ack!" he grunted in pain, his body contorting in pain. Oh god! Now fully awake thanks to the attack on his body, Finn sat up slowly and groaned. Combing a hand through his hair, he sat there a few moments to get his blurry sight to focus. When the sounds finally reached his ears, he slid off the bed, not bothering to look for his pants because it would take too long.

Walking into the bathroom, he bent down, his right knee popping rather loudly. Pulling her stray hair back, when she finished he rubbed her soothingly. "It's alright baby~" he murmured lovingly. Leaning in, he kissed the side of her head, "I'll get you some water." Standing up, wincing slightly, he walked over to the sink and grabbed one of the complimentary plastic cups and filled it with tap from the sink. Bending back down, hand held out the cup for her.

((OOC; Gaia screwed up so it's not as good as the first one >.< ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:20 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her head turned to the sound of Finn getting up. Ruh roh. Was he going to work? Man... She wanted to cuddle longer. But before she could make out exactly what he was doing, his footsteps were getting louder and coming towards her. She glanced over her shoulder in time to see him kneel down, her lips only faintly parted as she tried to swallow down yet another line of vomit. A warm, sick smile came to her lips, eyes crinkling partially shut along with it. She was definitely one lucky wife to have a husband like this. Getting out of bed just to help her puke through her first pregnancy. YUS. Definitely score one for Aubrey against the world. She coughed a second, catching her breath, and peering over at Finn. Mmm... Hopefully he remembered his pills... Her eyebrows pulled together in worriment but relaxed at the sight of the plastic cup extended to her. "Thank you...~" Delicately, she plucked it from his hand and poured a bit into her mouth, swishing it around and spitting it back into the toilet bowl. Then another. There was just enough to help swallow down what was left of her little morning bullcrap train.

Her lips parted once more, this time for a whisper. "Go lay back down, boo...~" She reached up and stroked his cheek and chin with her free hand, fingers stretching up his nose to tousle his bangs on his head. "We'll be there in just a second, okay..?" The thought of using 'we' made her smile happily. Hnhn. We. Their baby and she.

OOC: It's fine.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:49 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm
Company: Robin
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Borrowed Clothes

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was glad that he wasn't a boring boyfriend and supplied a needed source of entertainment. The dance was fun and all but after a few songs and a few drinks it seemed there wasn't much to do. His hair was still extremely wet when Robin suddenly took the towel from him. He raised an eyebrow before nodding at her remark to do it for him. Well well I didn't know my little Robin had an assertive sid- He managed to say before she pressed his cheek to his. It threw him off and caused his cheeks to flare up. Oi Robin don't tease me so early in the morning~ I can't get flustered on an empty stomach. He said with a playful wink. After Robin finished drying Shiro's hair, he got up and walked over to the closet. It seemed they had an abundance of "borrow-able" clothing. He grabbed a normal T-shirt and a hoodie. Robin I'd suggest that you get dressed into something a little less revealing. You'll catch Pneumonia~ He teased, gesturing at his shirt that she was wearing. It may be big but he doubted that it would help her from the cold. Shiro changed into his newly found clothing, of course not bothering to go to the bathroom for "Privacy". He didn't see the point now that they were dating. She was probably gonna see him naked eventually so why not see him in boxers?

Shiro finished changing and sat back down on the bed as he waited for Robin to go get changed. So Robin! Have any Ideas for me Miss Winner? He asked, talking about the mini competition he had made with her. He was a man of his word and would do anything she asked, he just really hoped it wasn't something that she would use against him in the future.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:
Don't worry its blonde xD

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:03 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"It's alright," he replied with a soft shake of his head. Returning her smile, he ran a hand through her frazzled up do. It was a cute look on her, even like this. Too bad her hair wasn't long enough for this in high school...Or, no it was probably a good thing. Then he'd have to beat people back with a stick, or metal bat. Either one. She was his and that was final! He wasn't handing her over to anyone, most especially Jacob. That would really just be a sucker punch to the gut...Again. Ty has a pretty mean swing when he wants too. Finn rubbed his stomach at the memory. Now that he thought about it, he was hungry. Really hungry actually! He didn't really eat at all yesterday. He had maybe one bite of his burrito before he was smothered to death. Ugh! Running a hand down his face slowly, he sighed and got to his feet.

"How about this, you relax in bed and I'll get us some breakfast to eat," he said as she shuffled closer to her. "Anything you feel like having preggo?" He smiled lightheartedly down at her. Breakfast in bed sounded kinda nice actually. He'd have to at least put pants on though, lame! Only for room service. No one wants to walk in on a naked couple and Finn was still weirdly private about his sex life. Not as bad as before, but it still bothered him to talk about it sometimes.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Once Shiro's hair was nicely dried, Robin nodded to herself in satisfaction and watched as he walked over to the closet. She had no idea that the hotel came stocked with "borrowable" clothes. Seeing him get changed, she decided to do so as well. She began to unbutton the dress shirt she was wearing and made her way over to the closet too. It took her awhile to find something that fit. Either it was too snug, or too loose. Eventually she got decent sized clothing and slipped into them. As he asked about her ideas, Robin smirked widely and shook her head. "It's a secret! You'll find out when we get to my house." She said and crossed her arms with a somewhat prideful look on her face

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Borrowed Clothes ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Excited

Shiro waited patiently for Robin to change, laying down in the bed and staring at the ceiling. It felt like forever until she was ready and Shiro sat up with a grin. Well then Robin, What are we gonna do today? He asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. What could they do today, Shiro thought about anything he needed to get done. Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something important... He thought to himself as he scratched his chin. It felt like it was something he should remember regardless. Maybe his recent distractions and events taking up his time made him forget. He thought about it for what felt like a few more minutes before his eyes lit up like a kid and he got up, giving Robin a bear hug. We have to go Christmas Shopping! He said like an excited kid. He always loved Christmas, all of the new things he got to see every year and everything was on sale! Shiro was so excited that he kissed Robin on the cheek before quickly running out of the room and into the hallway. C'mon Robin time is ticking! He exclaimed, peaking his head back into the door and grinning widely.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

As Shiro suddenly got up to give her a massive hug, Robin squealed slightly from being startled. What was he so excited for? That answer being: Christmas. Right after the fall ball, he was already thinking about Christmas? Robin couldn't help but chuckle at his childish attributes. Even she didn't get that excited about the holiday. Frankly she was kind of confused with it. She heard many stories from different people about who was "Santa Clause". Some say he's a jolly old fat man that likes to sneak into people's houses and leave presents. She's also heard about "Sinterklaas". Apparently he was some weird priest guy that walked around with 6 to 8 African men, leaving candy in children's clogs. Buuut he also beat the bad children with a stick and bagged them to take them to Spain... Thank Jeezus she never ran into him when she was younger. She probably would've been beat and taken to Spain every Christmas...

"S-Shirooo! Wait!" Robin called out as she saw the excited male dart out of the room in to the hallway. Geez, he had so much energy. She scurried on after him, closing the door behind her. "Where are we gonna go?"

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Borrowed Clothes ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed, Nervous

Shiro still had a stupid grin on his face when Robin asked where they were going. In all honesty he had no Idea but decided that he wanted to go out. He was going to take back off down the hallway but his stomach suddenly growled. His face turned red with embarrassment. He was so caught up in child-like fantasy he forgot to grab some food. Eheh..Maybe we should go grab some food? He said in an embarrassed tone while scratching the back of his head. He also had another thought since they were going out before going shopping. Why don't we head back to your place, I wanna get my loser punishment over as quickly as possible... He said although he avoided eye contact. Her not telling him what she had in mind made him more and more nervous as time went on. Last night it wasn't so bad but by now his mind had created hundreds of different scenarios. I-I don't remember the way back to your place so why d-don't you lead the way? He asked, running his hand through his hair.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:07 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her eyes closed to the feel of his hand in her curls, a purr practically coming from her throat. She relaxed against the rim, exhaling slowly. Thank God she flushed. Otherwise it would've been a nostril full of stomach contents. YUCK. Sliding against the toilet, she reached up and took his arm, pulling herself up a bit and off of her knees - naked body now cold from the tile. She instantly came into his arms - more for the heat than anything else, she wouldn't lie. That's partially what guys were though. Heating blankets when they laid on you and fireplaces when you sat next to them. She smiled against his skin, then quickly covered her mouth and turned to the sink. Oh gross. She probably had barf breath! Reaching for her toothbrush, she squirted a line of paste onto it and ran it under the water a second. She never had to. It just ended up being a habit that she couldn't get rid of. Run the toothpaste under the water with the brush until it flattened against the bristles. Besides, if she didn't do it, she always felt like she had a dry mouth while she brushed her teeth. Sliding the toothbrush within her mouth, she ground it against her teeth quickly, shoving it back and forth.

She turned excitedly, her eyes widening to the sound of breakfast in bed. "Really?!" She cooed excitedly. She may not be a morning person, but a full throw up session could definitely drag a person out of bed. She continued to brush, pausing and pushing the toothbrush against her cheek to make it puff out. Teasingly looking him up and down, she smiled seductively and purred. "I can think of something~." But instead she turned on her heel and leaned over to spit in the sink, washing her mouth out thoroughly after scrubbing her tongue. Gruh! So much better. Grabbing the towel, she pushed it against her mouth, rubbing her mouth dry and hanging it back up hastily. She turned to look at him before giving a hard thwack to his chest. "Preggo?! What kind of a nickname is that??" She pushed her lips out, looking teasingly hurt. Like hell she would be called Preggo for the next 9 or so months!

OOC: Sorry for taking so long!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin laughed a bit at Shiro's growling stomach and his embarrassed face. I guess that ruined his child-like moment. With a teasing grin, she grabbed his head as they entered the elevator, pressing the '1' button to get to the 1st floor. She was going to suggest going out to get something quick to eat, buuuut he brought up his loser punishment. Once again, the cheshire cat like grin appeared on her face. Mwahaha~ This moment would most definitely be hilarious~ Soon, the elevator made a "ding" noise when the two reached the floor. "I'll show you, Shiro~" She chirped happily, plotting and thinking about what outfit to put him in.

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Worried

Shiro was...Pulled along? By the now mysteriously excited Robin. She had that same devilish grin that she had last night when he brought up the matter. What does she have in plan?! He thought to himself before the elevator opened and the two exited the hotel/resort. Shiro gulped, wondering if getting his punishment over early was a smart idea. It was going to be a long day.

[Exits]

OOC:
I guess Robin should post first since she's leading him?

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin's smiled softened a bit as not too look as threatening. However, she did chuckle to herself now and then as she pictured the costumes she was going to make Shiro wear. Ohhh~ The endless possibilities! As the two left, she lead the now worried Shiro to her home.

[Exit]

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Borrowed Clothes ■ OOC: Alright lol I'll post it in a sec.

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:25 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn laughed and rubbed his chest where she hit him. At least she was feeling better. Walking around the room, he grabbed his pants and jumped into them, not bothering with the buckle. Swiping his shirt from the floor, he threw it over his shoulders and began to button it. "Well, since you didn't tell me what you wanted, you're gonna have to suffer with what I order. I'm gonna go downstairs and do it though to try and workout the stiffness in my knee. Will you be okay without me?" he asked, leaving the top three buttons undone. He was only going downstairs, not like he was meeting anyone fancy! He wasn't going to bother with shoes though, no need when he would come right back up. Walking over to her purse, he grabbed her room key and headed to the door but stopped to wait for her answer.

oOBookwormYumiOo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games