Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                I'm feeling Intrigued || I'm speaking to Childish lady || Where am I? Pearl's jewels and petals || What am I wearing? Baggy casual

The man followed along, eventually getting used to her arm holding onto his and her gentle tugs as she lead them along towards the restaurant. The closer they got, the more he could smell the condiments of the items being prepared. It almost made his own stomach rumble in hunger.

Pasta huh? Well, the man would probably go for some seafood, maybe something different since he didn't feel particularly picky now and simply wanted to stop and get himself a good meal. He began heading forward now, drawn particularly to the food now until he felt her stop, making his gaze drift down to hers as he eased his arm off of her grip now. Wasn't she the one hungry? What was stopping her now?

"Don't be ridiculous, there are people dining there as we speak." he'd state, looking back from her to the people there before returning his gaze down to her. "Did you suddenly have an upset stomach?" he asked, almost mocking her with the corner of his lips tugged lightly.

The longer he looked at her, he could tell she was rather nervous about something. He looked up to the direction of the restaurant again, wondering what it could be before he began heading towards it again. "Suit yourself, I'm going there. I'm hungry." he'd state, spotting the dog eventually and glancing back at her, could it be the dog she was nervous about?

O.O.C. I think this is fine! I do hope they get to reach the restaurant before the day change >w< I can't want to implement what I have planned lolol.

Remses

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Minamoto Hanako

Her body began to occupy less space and tried to hold on to his arm but to no avail. ’Oi! Come back here!’

She wanted to scream in protest but that will crumble any possibility of getting free breakfast. Her mind went through possible scenarios for her to escape her possible death. She can just leave and let the man eat by himself but that would leave a bad impression. What if she used the spiky plant to threaten the creature? No, that was for his beloved best friend. Hundreds of scenarios went through her mind in a matter of seconds as if she was about to die. Of all the times why did she leave her handy golf umbrella to ward it off? It was a fight of flight situation. This time, she chose food over death. With all the energy left in her body she took a step forward.

”W-Wait…”

This time she made sure to grab the arm position herself away from the dog. She had a theory; maybe he can use the porcupine as her shield. Although he had a sharp tongue, he was peculiarly kind to her back at the flower shop. While she was at it, she might as well push her limits.

”Ohlook! You’rerightit’sopen! Myeyesmusthaveplayingtricksonme.”

She let out a dry laugh to fake out her confidence.

”Lastonetherepaysfortheother’smeal!”

With that she sprinted to the restaurant tripping over one of the metal seats right outside of Taste of Italy. Instead of minding herself, her eyes went straight to the dog then to the man then back to the dog. It seemed to be more interested to her companion than her.

’Please don’t do anything stupid.’

Maybe he’s not that smart to catch on? Maybe he hates dogs as much as hers? Do porcupines even interact with canines? Regardless, she only want to eat her breakfast in peace.
                            [Exits to taste of Italy]

COMPANY :: Porcupine
                                          MY SPIRIT IS:: In
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Finally got this in. I figured the doggy may come to the restaurant or not... Should have posted there in the first place emotion_facepalm
                                          ll Neo ll

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:30 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                I'm feeling Intrigued || I'm speaking to Childish lady || Where am I? Near the taste of italy || What am I wearing? Baggy casual

The man was already halfway close to the building now, only a couple of steps away from the woman as she stood there contemplating. The longer she took, the more he was assuming she was actually scared of something, could it be? Was she scared of this dog? Even if it was, maybe his own company wasn't so bad after all. All he could eat, without someone bickering in his ear while he ate. Just then, his bubble burst when she called out to him.

If she noticed, she would have seen him sigh as he turned over to face her. Before he could ask her what she wanted, he felt her grab him and use him as a shield which did strengthen his mental theory that she was scared of the dog. He should remember that to use it against her. But, this didn't keep him from spitting his venom. "Could you stop touching me?" he hissed, dusting his arms like he was getting rid of any germs she left behind, huffing in annoyance.

The man was left to blink and try to comprehend what she just stated before he shook his head and began walking ahead. She might have been ahead, but she tripped and that gave the man enough opening to catch up. He was about to walk inside without boring to help her out or even check on her. "Guess you're paying for our breakfast." he stated as he stood at the store's entry, glancing down at the dog who wagged its tail looking at the man. "Why don't you go there give the lady some company?" he'd state, unleashing the dog and reverting its attention to the woman before he stepped inside.

The dog would wag its tail and walk closer to the woman, thankfully their owner was close by to keep a watch and simply assumed the dog was playing so didn't do much unless Hana would scream or indicate her fear.

Once inside, he casually made his order and sipped on a lemonade as he waited for his meal to arrive, maybe even his companion.

O.O.C. Lol it's fine xD I didn't know where to post so I kept it here.

Remses

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:56 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:36 am
[No character sprite yet]
Pain: - "The usual if I want to be able to store things in my sleeves" | Mood: Calm, Curious , Satisfied | Company: None | Location: Streets of Uptown Soleil, walking in the general direction toward the park

Items at hand:

Sleeves
    • Fuxiao the sword

~{{((-------------------------------))}}~

Lin Jixue walks away from the general direction of Soleil Library. Having spent most of the day moving boxes about in her new place of residence, the decision to take a break and walk about the city and see what it had to offer was arguably one of the better decisions she'd made in her couple and a half millennia and it showed. She had managed to apply for a job, found a few places for her to kill time in and had seen most of the area around the residential district she resided in; overall, today had been a productive day. The alert air she held up about herself was diffused by the relaxed and easy-going half skip that came with every other step.

The immortal lets out a satisfied sigh as she reaches overhead to stretch her arms as she walks. She had heard there was a park in this general direction. If that was so, she could probably find a good meditation spot or do secluded training in. She wouldn't do it today, after all, she was here to have a break. A leisurely walk had always been a good thing to do.

Still, she felt the urge to break into a run to run up and climb a tree. For a moment she pauses and looks up a tree on the other side of the road and seeing how there didn't seem to be that many people she could run into, she reasoned it would be fine to do so. Rare as it was, at that exact moment, she had lost to impulse with the reasoning that a higher vantage point would not hurt and she took a sheathed Fuxiao out of her sleeve. She suddenly runs toward a large concrete border for a raised bed where plants were grown just slightly to the side of the tree she had paused for, and jumps onto and off of the top corner off its concrete corner, then applied a stick vaulting technique more commonly associated with pole jumping to conserve her momentum and to bounce up towards the opposite direction before reaching onto a relatively high branch and then used her momentum to spin off of the branch before finally landing onto the branch she'd spun herself off of into a half kneel.

She changes her sitting position so that her legs hung leisurely off the branch. This was a nice view.

~{{((--------------------------------))}}~

Family Name: Lin (林) Birth Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)
Residence: 1501 Lumiere Housing District

Concentration ( 1 )
  • (sustain)The cloth of the sleeve(inside/outside) - Expanding amount of space in my sleeves so I can store my sword inside. More out of formality than anything else. 1 / _

Causes of Pain and appropriate pain modifiers log:

>Concentrating on boundaries of her sleeve space - +1 - x1
>Base headache - +1 - x1
--------------------------------------
Total: 2

//OOC: Ahahaha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexus didn't know what he expected- That he would get some gratification knowing Rylee had gotten his letter if nothing else. He supposed not, having gotten the indication she wouldn't even notice had he disappeared at anytime since dropping off the papers a while back. The reaper guessed he could live with that, at least today. He was feeling neutral, chill, even, as he waited under a bus stop for the rain to slow down. His shoe tapped in tandem with...well, whom could tell given all the noise on the street. More than likely, it was all in his head. His hands laid reservedly in his pockets, eyes turned up towards the sky where the rest of the world ceased existing in his consciousness. Tongue striking at the skin on his top lip, most of those passing the streets didn't spare their attentions for him, either. This was a toiling process and he was doing nothing for the most part, only agreeing to the terms wherein she wanted no possessions of money out of their arrangement. Would he have cared if she'd taken half? Alex usually had no attachments or greed for nothing, save the plethora of human bodies he could pursue. Arguing over shares would have been better than this, alas. What could he do? Smoke another cigarette.

The reaper dipped his head to place said innocuous object between flawless lips, his ears attuned to the click and catch of flame from his aluminium lighter. The first puff of smoke dodged through tufts of inky black hair and flaring nostrils. While crimson orbs scoured those moving along, he was captured by sly movements- quick, sharp, well trained. He wasn't exactly sparked, tucking his lighter back into his pocket as she stepped forward enough to have a full view of the street. It was easy knowing whom he saw, he could 'read' them nearly in slow motion. This person, contrary to that, had nothing to read while they sat perched on a tree branch. Not too uncommon, though odd that they were not a shifter type to be hanging up there. Alex purred a chuckle, strolling across the street when traffic permitted safe passage. "Such a sweet little eternal swan resting in the blooms of the cheery trees. You are so out of place. And new here, I presume." He tilted his head to blow smoke, eyes trained on the duel colors of his counterpart. "Stopping to rest on your migration south, are we?" He extended a hand, not as though he thought she were stuck and needed help descending. "How'd you like to perch on my arm and talk?"

|◈|Agenda: Screw off until something fun happens|◈|With: ?? (Lin) |
                                            |◈| Wearing: MeetFunShop/Driving |◈|Status

OutOfCigarettes:

New speech: #008a28
X

Falling Scattered Petals

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:43 am

Pain: - "Pushing the limits of my usual deal" | Mood: intrigued | Company: ?? (Alexus) | Previous Post: Streets of Uptown

Items at hand:

Holding
    • Sword

The immortal was aware that her way of climbing up the tree was not necessarily subtle. She liked to think she had the sense not to be surprised when somebody did approach her for doing so in the streets. Yet, what this stranger speaks makes her raise one of her brows in intrigue. She smiles serenely.

"It is as your esteemed sir says. This inexperienced one would like to apologize then for unknowingly inconveniencing you in whatever you may have had to do and if she may have nearly caused any mishaps in the decision to climb this tree." Lin Jixue starts, speaking with the kind of self-deprecating formality that she had grown accustomed to (that the present era had grown tired of), apologizing as she bowed her head. 'Calling my decision to move here migration would be overestimating me however... Birds at least fly with some purpose.' She thinks to herself wryly as she closes her eyes, the scars on her left eye, now more easily seen.

"I shall take you on that offer, however I would be very concerned for you if you had to take my weight on your arm, so this humble one would be taking the liberty to land on the ground in front of you instead." The immortal speaks, opening her mismatched eyes in slight focus, staring at the space of the ground two feet in front of the other, shortening the distance then sliding off the branch of the tree and landing on the exact place as she slid her sheathed sword into her sleeve, the distance reverting upon landing.

"This one will humbly impose on you her company then. This one's name is Lin Yinrou. My courtesy name is Jixue. Apologies, for during the time of my birth, Chinese naming conventions were unnecessarily complex, but I believe Lin Jixue will suffice. May I respectfully inquire as to your respected sir's name and preference in address?" She asks, clasping hands in salute as she introduces herself before looking up at the other in intrigue.

Concentration ( 2 )
  • (prep)Boundary of Distance(Nearness/Farness) - Shorten the distance between herself and the space on the ground in front of Alexus ( 1st / 1 )
  • (sustain)Boundary of Her Sleeves(Inside/Outside) - Sleeve storage has not been modified. It has just been filled with something.

>Cause of Pain - Modifier Added - Stacking if applicable
>Sleeve Storage Spell - +1 - x1
>Casting short teleport - +1 -x1
>Base Pain - +1 - --
Total: 3

//OOC:
whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:04 am
User Image
User Image

Was Alexus invested in anything here, exactly? If he were, the item or items in question certainly were not in clear exposure. Yet, he had approached people for less interesting reasons, such as for no reason at all except their curves or chiseled physique. Was he going to get what he wanted out of this ‘negotiation?’ Not likely, but it would be a step in that direction. Smoothing his hair back with the rain to make it slick and obedient, the ardent male was immediately inspective of the accent pressed to his auditory senses, a slight raise of one brow proceeding his mind’s dive into deep thoughtfulness. The woman’s way of speech brought a 90’s cartoon to his memory, one where a Chinese tour guide would speak in a similar way. Was sentence structure like that still prevalent today? Alexus was quite about himself, too much so to be mindful of that fact. Perhaps it was, he concluded, dismissively shaking his head and dragging an inhale of his cigarette. "Nothing you’ve done has affected me at all, only made me notice you. If you find it flattering, that’s all the better."

He was done with his smoke, putting it out and saving it for proper resting place should he spot a garage can on bis way. The second statement to reach bis ears had him chuckling behind on hand, eyes crinkled at either corner as he snorted once. The pearl eyed female had given him all he needed to know in all of sixty seconds. "Oho, I see. It all makes sense now." his pointer and thumb cradled his chin, eyes watching the swan drop down to the ground, though not in a way that gave him much of her body to stare down with lovely red orbs. "You took me too much at face value, but that’s cute too." The reaper’s standards weren’t particularly high, after all. If they were, he would have spent more time observing the scare she sported on her face. A name he did receive after so short a wait, an accommodating smile reaching between each cheekbone as he quickly dispatched the shorter, more comfortable version of her name for his personal use.

"Lin, nice to meet you. My name is Alexus, but I much prefer only Alex." The only people to call him by bis birth name were his parents and his older sibling. Typically, he wouldn’t even share his full name to begin with. He didnt see Lin making it an issue, however. But, moving on, "You dont look to be minding the rain, but wouldn’t it be just fine if we went and got a coffee, maybe keep each other warm skin to skin?" He half grinned a sideways smile, winking her way and humming his own amusement. Why she had come down kn his behalf so easily, he only wondered, looking above her bead briefly, then to her eyes once more. "We arent far from a cafe. My treat." He motioned, a more genuine smile taking the place of the last, as he was quite the people person without getting in their pants.

|◈|Agenda: Screw off until something fun happens|◈|With: Lin |

OutOfCigarettes:

X

Falling Scattered Petals

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:55 am

Pain: - "The usual deal if I want to have extra storage (I should really modify my sleeves too while I'm at it)" | Mood: Intrigued | Company: | Previous Post: this thread

Items at hand:

Sleeve
    • Fuxiao the Jian sword

The young man's words would have made many inexperienced young maiden blush, but Lin Jixue was neither a young maiden nor inexperienced. She narrows her eyes for a brief millisecond as if to figure out this young man's intentions, before the rest of his words follow through. 'Ah.' This young man, whose name turned out to be Alex, seemed to be pursuing her in that way. Unfortunately the one he was talking to was Lin "Knows but doesn't care" Yinrou and so, there was neither acceptance nor refusal, offers of skinship ignored.

"Well met, Alex." She speaks with just the kind of aged confidence that grand sages spoke with despite all . "It brings me great gratitude that we are not in China at the moment. This common woman's family name is very painfully common. Without the context this conversation offers, this old and clumsy one would have assumed you were referring to another 'Lin' fellow as there are hundreds or even thousands of people I've never even known who probably share my surname." She accidentally slipped up at this moment, voicing not displeasure but moderate amusement (but then that was one of the only two feelings she had been feeling for 95% of the past century, so it was probably not all that bad) when she lets her inner voice slip. An ordinary person would probably feel conscious when they realized, but she didn't seem to mind all that much (but when had she minded things at all? For all her wisdom, her indifference foreshadowed it).

"If it would make you more comfortable indoors, then I guess, coffee we shall go."

Concentration (1 )
  • (sustain)My sleeves(Inside/Outside) - Extra sleeve storage. - 3/ --

>Base Pain - +1 - is a constant
>sustained simple boundary - +1 - x1

//OOC: Hahaha on #16 of the 100 most common Chinese surnames is A-Rou's surname, Lin (林). Fun facts are fun. I promise one day she'll speak less formally/stiffly, but she needs to be comfy first.
whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Hahah! She wasn't buying it! Alexus could have found much entertainment in this had it been anymore straightforward. It didn't matter much to him, nevertheless; he was a gentleman as well as a dog- HA! A trip to Moonbucks was all he got out of it, fair enough. It was a better use of his time until one of his established 'friends' had a free slot in their schedule to amuse his less than delicate ways. And maybe he would have an actual dinner with one of them, fill his night with company until they needed sleep and he went on in in his ever-existence. Vixen was the only one whom might not stay the night if he asked. That was for then and Jin was for now, a cat like smile accompanying his expression as his fingers coiled against his bottom lip. There wasn't much concern from him as to how common her name was- Alex wasn't a one in a million name itself. "You are the only Jin I know, if that makes you feel any better. Jin it is, until I think of fitting pet name." The world was his entertainment system, obviously, regardless of whether it received anything back for its trouble.

"Since you have decided to impose on me, we should be on our way, hm?" Alexus gestured his hand in the direction they should go, very quickly looking her over before making a move. "Aren't you worried about getting sick? We have to get you dry eventually, even if skin to skin isn't your thing." He had a fairly weak immune system before stepping into his calling- It was the human nature remaining within him that caused him to stay cautious and considerate, besides the fact he wouldn't want his oh so nice clothing to get too soaked. He offered his arm although the woman was a simple one, according to her words, and lead the way to the place they would be spending some time. "As we walk, do tell me a bit about yourself. When did you get here, and what brought you? China is a very long ways away."

Exit

|◈|Agenda: Screw off until something fun happens|◈|With: Lin |

OutOfCigarettes:

X

Falling Scattered Petals

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:04 pm

Pain: - "The usual" | Mood(if Character sprite is not yet available) | Company: Alex | Previous Post: This thread

Items at hand:

Sleeve
    • Sword

"I guess we shall be, however I have literally only moved to this city today so while a place for that would be ideal, this inexperienced one does not know where it is yet and will ask to be excused in regards to navigating." The gray haired lady responds serenely.

"In regards to this master's health, the rain is nothing to fear." And neither was snow or hail but this young man did not need to know that nor the exact circumstances in which she'd come to the conclusion. She removes her outer cheongsam, revealing an entirely different style of Chinese clothing worn as outer robes, hanfu. Her sword falls out of the sleeve of her cheongsam, but she merely caught it and tucked it into the knots that held up her inner robes as she held out her outer robes to Alex in offering. Her inner robes were not meant to be form fitting, or at least not the version of the time period hers was supposed to be from, but one could probably see how her relatively defined pectorals further emphasized her chest as well as how the portion her sleeves tapered to tightness showed toned lean musculature. "But if you mind the rain then I will be offering my robes as extra protection from the rain."

"As I had mentioned, I have been in this city for... about a few hours less than a day and have arrived in Soleil City only today. In regards to what brought me here, I can't quite say. While I do have a place of residence in China, I am only ever there for about two or three days every decade should no significant innovation occur during my stay. Ever since the end of the second world war, I have been on the fence in regards to staying there, what with the unsavory aftermath and the government's decisions, what the Jianghu has to say about it is its own problem since many masters were also considering these decisions. The events of Tiananmen Massacre only set my decision in stone- getting shot multiple times is very good at helping a person figure out what not to do. I am here merely because of aimless wanderlust. This humble one will now try to pull the subject away from something so unnecessarily dark. This is a nice day and these old bones would rather a lighter subject for casual conversation." She catches herself, very decisively moving the subject away from such awry subjects. No one needs a gloomy subject like this when they had literally just met a person.

"As for the topic of my health it is really something not worth worrying about at this point in time." She starts calmly, with a tone that often university lecturers would use. "A long time ago, in China, people thought alchemy could bring them to immortality. While more external means of attaining it more often than not did the opposite, there was another method that Taoism preached. 'Cultivation' or better explained as 'internal alchemy' is basically to farm qi on a person to extend one's life, remain youthful, aid one's health and ultimately gain immortality by means of living in a certain way- often depending on which Taoist sect they belong to. Other than having more vegetables than the average person, the manner in which each sect practiced often varied drastically with some saying one should abstain from any sort of sexual activity while others had made their temples better known as brothels. While we were often taught to live frugally, money has a tendency to stack so instead they have piles of financial aid that is barely touched, stock-piling through the centuries until certain forms of currency become demonetized, only to be seen in museums or coin or bill collections. This 'penniless' priest is one of such practitioners, however at the moment I am unaffiliated with any of such organizations." This young man would not need to know that she had already gotten there, merely that she is extending her life- or at least that's what she thought. The manner in which the immortal referred to herself as a penniless priest seemed more like a translation of appropriate first person pronouns than an admission of lack of funds, in fact the manner in which she spoke the word 'penniless' heavily implied that she was aware that she was not, but formality was too strong for her to stop herself from using that manner of address.

"What about you good sir?"

Concentration ( 1 )
  • (sustain)Sleeves(Inside/Outside) - storage - 4 / -- - dropped

>base headache - +1 - is a constant
>(dropped)sleeve storage spell - +1 - x1

//OOC:
whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:46 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:13 am
User Image
User Image
【 Feeling: Happy 】【Company: No one 】【 Wallet: $960 】

Lilianna looked down her phone, checking the time, before looking back foward, giving a yawn. The weather was pretty nice today, so she decided to walk to work in her light blue scrubs. She checked that her nametag was in her pocket before looking up at the clear skies. She had earphones plugged into her ears as she blasted music through it. It helped her get her mind of how far of a walk it is, plus she also enjoyied singing and pretending she was part of a music video. "Tell me how to get back to~ Back to summer paradise with you~~" Lilianna sang along to the song, skipping about, doing twirls every now and then, pretending she was wearing a cute little sundress walking on the beach.

【 OOC: *plops character in on the scene* 】

Remses

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:35 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

The world was a blur and random images seemed to float aimlessly around in his pool of thoughts as though they are blown about viciously by a hurricane. Unresponsive arms stretched out to a cold surface in an attempt to balance himself but failed. A light tap on his shoulder momentarily drew him back to the outside world, but in a second he was lost again. He could feel eyes on him but a mere silhouette appeared before his foggy vision. Slowly the image faded into the void as he felt his body being engulfed by nothing but a strong wind beneath him, followed by a hard scaly thin surface causing him to flip his body sideways. He swore he heard it cracked the moment he made contact. This feeling repeated itself several times until he felt his shirt being pulled from behind, strangling him to death as his limbs hang like jelly. After the perpetrator had his fill of torture, his shirt was released causing him to fall straight on his face on the rough cold concrete. The whole scene felt like he was watching a low budgeted movie with super low resolution for him to understand what's happening. Then again this was not the first time he had been beaten to death. Sooner or later he was bound to die. How great that would be. If only that was so. Nevertheless, his fate was no longer in his hands. For now, he lay still and retreated into wallowing darkness.

COMPANY :: Probably a gang sent out to kill him
                                          LOCATION :: Laying like a dead body on the side walks of Saisons De Amour
                                          FORM:: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::Lets just say that a woman pushed him off the window of the hotel. Luckily, a tree cushioned his fall.
                                          x Winter Bunny x

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:56 am
User Image
User Image
【 Feeling: Nervous 】【Company: Reo (unconscious) 】【 Wallet: $960 】

Lilianna continued humming and strolling along until she saw something in the corner of her eye. As she turned her head, her hands went up to cover her mouth as she gasped in disbelief. She watched as the man fall out of a window. She rushed over to where he landed, and hovered over him, taking out the earpieces from her ear. There was a quiet muffling of music still coming out from it, but became white noise as she was more focused on a guy whom just fell out a window? Luckily the trees cushioned his fall, preventing him from hitting the ground too hard. Lilianna looked up to see if the suspect peering over, but no one was there, at least not anymore. "Hey, are you okay?" Lilianna asked him, then starting to gently smack his cheek. Still no response. She smacked him a little harder until she heard a groan from him. Alright at least he's still alive... Lilianna thought as she observed his battered body. She took a deep breath, as she pulled her ear close to his chest, listening to his heart beating. She then pulled away, looking around, but no one was really in sight to help. With a sigh, she attempted to pull him over her back, piggy back style, and this probably looked a little silly seeing her petite figure carrying a full grown man. "At least the hospital is nearby and I'm heading there anyways..." She grumbled, his head was laying on her shoulder.

His face was close to hers, as her face turned a little pink, observing the features of his face. And just being this close to a guy. She smelled that his breath was a bit strange, and that pulled a flag in her head as she struggled to carry him over to the hospital. It was like her gut feeling to get this guy to the hospital due to one, falling out of a window, and two, possibly drugged by the smell of his breath and his heart beat rhythm.

[[Exit]]

【 OOC: xxx 】

Remses

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out