Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:25 am
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She really did look better smiling and laughing rather than moping. "You could do that too. Once ya get settled and make a few friends things will be better." Moving away from home tended to be hard for everyone, she just needed some time to adjust and he was sure she'd be fine. "Thanks, ya got a pretty name yourself."

Alphonse laughed again at her excitement over his fangs. He didn't think she'd be weary of them, however, he didn't expect her to show of her own fangs. "Damn, that's cool! I wish mine did that." A skill like that was impressive, he couldn't remember ever meeting someone who had retractable fangs before. "So what are ya exactly? If ya don't mind me askin'. Ya smell kinda like a human but it's always hard to pinpoint these types of things."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≺ Cash: $923.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed, impressed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: It's good!

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:10 am
User Image

❛I'm lonely.
And I'm lonely in some horribly deep way and for a flash of an instant, I can see just how lonely, and how deep this feeling runs.
And it scares the s**t out of me to be this lonely because it seems catastrophic.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling timid. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

There was a heavy scent of alcohol when he had entered the establishment, and he’d find himself with a stuffed nose when it gets too overbearing. There was a faint smell of whiskey, and his eyes darted towards the wooden counter, where a glass was filled with reddish coloured liquid. There was the scent of cherry syrup, along with lime soda, and Hope would assume it is what they call, a ‘shark attack’. He’s never had one of those drinks before, and he wasn’t entirely sure on how he had received said information. Was it because someone near him was holding that drink? He’d feel a sharp pang of pain on the lower bottom of his head, where he was told the chip was inserted. Why, exactly? Did that man have any ulterior motives, other than to revive his grandchild? Hope was only told that he had wanted to create something special, that he wanted to create a human that was pushed past its limits, but that was all he had been told. The rest were classified informations, even for the subject itself.

His sapphire orbs scanned his surroundings, taking in the large wooden door by the entrance, along with the floor boards that clicked and clacked with every footsteps he made. It was dimly lit with yellow lights, with olden vintage looking interior, as it if had been a bar straight out of the 1950’s.

Dressed in a small scarf around the collar of his dress shirt with suspenders and a pair of black slim fitted jeans, Hope felt as if he hadn’t belong. Truth is, he had no idea why he had entered this establishment to begin with. It wasn’t because he wanted a drink, but more so because he had paid attention to the little details of its exterior, that led to his curiosity to find out what this place had really looked like? He readjusted his loosely wrapped scarf, and tugged against the corner of the knitted fabric while he timidly approached the counter and took a seat next to a woman with silky blonde locks. He didn’t greet her, let alone cast a single glance her way after his mind had been filled with pessimistic thoughts of how she’d never want to speak to a person such as him. Instead, he kept his gaze down, until the bartender came towards him, to which Hope would begin to panic over the choices of drinks. What should he have? Long island? Margaritas? Mojitos? He stuttered, ”I-I--I’ll have what she’s having--” the young man spouted. Sex on the beach? Sex on the beach! The faint scent of orange and cranberry juice- there was no doubt.

The young woman giggled beside him, and his sapphire orbs would sneak a glance in her direction. She had chubby features, pale skin, smooth silky blonde locks that fell long past her shoulders. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of olive green that glistened beneath the dim lights, and all in all, she was a beautiful person. Thick, luscious lashes and pink, plump lips. Her cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink, and there was no doubt from her demeanor, that she already had a tad too much alcohol. What was the reason she came to drink? Did she have something on her mind? Did she have any problems? He parted his lips, but he’d soon turn his head away, deciding it was better to keep quiet than to prode into another’s business. He is, but a stranger, after all.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Yandende

PUMMMY

Trash

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:49 am
User ImageUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
location Shimmering Starfish company Cute peeps mood Friendly

She heard the door click open, but didn't turn around. She was too focused on trying to finish this drink. Sex on the beach was strong, but Kaiah was waaaayyyy stronger. When she was more than halfway done, she noticed a young man next to her. He reminded her of a member of a band she used to love back in her...strange phase. He wasn't really looking at her, but he said down close and ordered the same drink. Hmm. "Pssst hey you... You're not following proper bar etiquette." She moved in closer, just a few inches away from his shoulder. He smells like cookies. But before she could talk to him seriously, she downed her drink.

"Y'see, first ya gotta talk to the person before you say, 'I'll have what they're having'. It's common courtesy!" Her words were slurred, she was sure, but this guy seemed nice enough. He was kinda hot and kinda shy. Which she found completely adorable. The corners of her mouth went up as she smiled and gave him a friendly pat on the back. "My name's Kaiah. I just moved here. Your name iiiisss?"
                                      =

currentlywearing x currentcurrency$983listeningto x
User Image
yo punny nut
Name
Name

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:11 am
User Image

❛I'm lonely.
And I'm lonely in some horribly deep way and for a flash of an instant, I can see just how lonely, and how deep this feeling runs.
And it scares the s**t out of me to be this lonely because it seems catastrophic.❜

I'm feeling timid. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Oh, now he’s done it. Hope stared at thr cocktail that arrived just within a minute after his order. It was a beautiful gradient of red, that slowly fades to a bright coloured yellow. There was a black, twisted straw, followed by a lemon slice on the edge. The glass was full, where the drink had been on the verge of leaking out, and the young man would heave a soft, frustrated sigh. His fingers grazed across the cold glass, before dragging it over to his front, where he’d simply sit and stare, without a single desire to drink. His sapphire orbs drifted about, taking in every detail of this establishment. He’d pay attention to the stock of alcohol they stashed upon the shelves, noticing that they were all, in fact, drinks of good quality. Just with that observation alone, his drink had already seemed all the more tempting.

”H--Huh..? the young man stuttered, noticing that the woman, has in fact, addressed him. Proper bar etiquette or any other etiquette for this matter, this young man had nearly no clue at all, not when he hardly ever come to these types of places. His gaze met hers for a split second before he’d divert it elsewhere, where his cheeks would be flushed with a light shade of pink upon the embarrassing discovery. Her glass was half empty, and she’d down the rest of her drink as if it hadn’t mattered at all. It made Hope panic ever so slightly, wondering if she was alright, but it seems, his worries had faded the moment she spoke to him once more. ”I--.. I’m sorry-.. I d-didn’t know- I-I just panicked--” his voice was quiet, barely above those of a whisper. Is she angry? Is he going to be hit? The woman smiled, but with his downcast gaze, it wasn’t as if he’d notice. However, he did see the way she lifted her hand, though, and his eyes would fall shut, preparing himself for the impact until he felt a soft pat upon his back.

She wasn’t.. angry?

His eyes widened in surprise, staring into her emerald orbs as if he had been a lost puppy. She had been smiling in a manner he wasn’t familiar with when it came to strangers. Hope has been bullied for as long as he could remember, that he had assumed everyone would dislike him. This.. It was nice for a change. ”Kaiah..” he repeated, burning it into the depths of his mind, though it wasn’t as if he’d forget even if he hadn’t been paying attention. ”I’m Hope. Y-You have a really pretty name..” and this time, albeit shy, he spoke in a cheerful manner, with his lips curved upwards into a shy smile.

”And.. I’m sorry f-for ordering the same drink-- I.. I didn’t know I couldn’t do that. I don’t come to these places often..”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Yandende

PUMMMY

Trash

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Ahhhhh. He was a cutie. Seemed to have a lot on his mind though. His face was flushed pink, but he had nothing to be embarrassed about. She was the drunk in his bubble."Hope? You're the one with the pretty name, sweets." He had a funny look on his face. Like he'd expected her to do something worse than pat her. Kaiah decided to leave her hand on his back, petting lightly. Okay, maybe that was weird, but it seemed like he needed it.Poor sweetie...

"I was kidding about the bar courtesy, Hope hun." She laughed good naturedly, giving him another sweet smile,
                                      resting her elbow on the bar, and her chin on her hand.
                                      He really seemed innocent. Like a sweet kid. Unlike how she's ever been..."You order what eeeeever you wanna order. Or not order anything. S' your choice, you know?" It was then that it started to hit her. A wave of complete drunkeness.
                                      =

User Image
yo punny nut
Name
Name

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:54 pm
User Image

❛I'm lonely.

I'm feeling timid. || I'm speaking to Kaiah. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

He felt her eyes on him, gaze burning into the depths of his soul. It felt a little uncomfortable knowing someone’s attention had been on him, but knowing she wasn’t bothered by his presence, his shoulders would relax, and he could feel the tension within his muslces slowly begin to recede. It wasn’t everyday he received such attention, and it certainly hadn’t been normal to be treated so normally, just like everyone else. Hope still felt out of place, and his fingers would dig against the skin upon his right wrist, grazing across the light bumps from faded scars just beneath that tattoo of his. However, with his oversized knitted cardigan he wore, it was well hidden out of sight.

It struck him strange, how Agnes’ body had the exact same scars in the same place, to which he soon brushed it off assuming that it was normal to cut themselves in that area. However, when the identical tattoo came to sight, Hope would start to question if this body really hadn’t belonged to him. He bit down upon his bottom lip while his mind battled against his own thoughts, at least until the woman spoke once more.

His sapphire orbs returned to her olive green ones, and he’d notice how young she looked. Was she younger, or did she just have amazing complexion? He didn’t know. He came to notice what lovely voice she had, soft, gentle, yet a tad of hardness to it, as if she had been wiser through the years she had been living, but that wasn’t what caught his attention. What his mind had been fixated on, was in fact, the way she complimented on his name. [color#7AB7B5]”T-Thank you.. No one’s ever told me that-..”
bashfully, the young man downcast his gaze. Hope had been a name he was given after the day he was given a second chance at life. The day when he awoken to the sounds of beeping machines and mild pain from the cords digging into his.. nearly artificial skin(?), but Kaiah didn’t need to know that. He’d much prefer to keep his complicated past to himself.

The pat felt awkward, but it certainly wasn’t unwelcomed. If anything, if had calmed the worries that had clouded his mind. ”O-Oh--” he stittered, finding himself a blushing mess once he realized how confused he had been. What was the common etiquette? What should he do? What kind of drinks are there? How much tip does he leave? How does he hold his drink? His thoughts were a jumbled mess, and with the way she addressed him as ‘hun’, Hope would find himself in a state of panic. But when she laughed, when the sound of her soft laughter resonated within his ears, when she would grace his eyes with a cheerful smile of hers, he would find himself smiling in return with a few, soft chuckles escaping his lips. ”Y--Yes ma’am--” he cringed. Ma’am? Honestly?

”I--I’m sorry for causing you trouble.. I don’t come here often-- I’m dense-- a-and-- I have no knowledge on bar etiquettes--” and he didn’t even understand his own purpose of stepping in here. He had initially wanted to observe its interior, but the next thing he knew, he was aeated at the bar counter with a drink in his hand, as if it had been something he had done before. Perhaps.. Agnes hung around these parts often? The woman’s tongue slurred, and he’d eventually grow concerned regarding her well-being. Is she alright? How many drinks did she have? ”K-Kaiah..? Y--You don’t look too well--”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Yandende

PUMMMY

Trash

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaiah was, "Ahh...y-yeeeaaah Hope. Pffffsht didyoouu call me ma'am? I'm like...like twenty dude..." Kaiah was certainly a happy drunk. Hopefully she wasn't scaring Hope off. He would be the first friend she made here, so she had to play it right!I know exactly what to do. This'll definitely wake me up.

"I AM...arright. Hahaha...er...shweetie...sorry fer dah...ahhh...um...drunkness...too many skrinks~"Yeah she was totally blowing it. But she couldn't tell. Her head somehow came to rest on his shoulder. Even though she just met him today, she was drunk,
                                      "Ahhh Imma try notta be weird but...but ish...I sohrry...boyooo that Shex on teh beeach got mee..." The hand that was on his back came up to pat him on the head, like she did with her younger cousins. "Dun...dun let strangersh take vantage of ya."

User Image
yo punny nut
Name
Name

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:16 pm
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:33 am
User Image

❛I'm lonely.

I'm feeling under the weather. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

The bell tinkled as the door was pushed open hesitantly. A pale hand rests upon the cold handle, with fingers quivering from the lack of self confidence. Hope took a step in, sneaking a glance at the bartender before lowering his gaze to the floor boards so well-polished it could nearly reflect the young man’s silhouette. Two weeks. A little over two weeks, and it seems nothing has changed. The same customers, the same angry faces, the same conversations about how stressful work has been, how they would quit their jobs even though they knew they couldn’t rid of their only source of income. Accompanied by the soft music playing in the background, Hope sat down on the farthest end of the bar counter, where he recalled meeting Kaiah. Long, wavy blonde locks, olive irises, chubby figure and smooth unblemished skin. He could almost see her split image. Almost. But what appeared was merely a foggy image, faint and almost invisible to the naked eye, but he noticed the fragments of his memories.

He hissed at the sharp pang of pain that pierced his temple, followed by the furrow of his brow. His complexion had been terrible, with severe dark circles beneath his eyes and sclera that were red and bloodshot. He casts a glance to the side, catching the bartender coming his way. ‘Click, clack’ the heels of his shoes clicked while he walked, and as if it had been thunder, it painfully boomed within his ear, sending strong tremors into his brain. Just what was wrong with this body? Concerned, the bartender stared and Hope lifted his head. Oh, no. There wasn’t any need to bore this poor fellow with his story. Who would ever want to listen to him? Now.. just what was that drink he had two weeks ago? ”S-Sex on the beach..” he stuttered. That’s right. How could he forget? It was impossible.

Hope was quiet, his eyes downcast and his hair let down instead of spiking it up like Agnes once had. To be honest, he never understood why he had done so with his blonde locks. It was as if.. spiking it up had become a habit of his, as if it had been a routine all along. He’d brush his teeth in the morning, and he’d reach for his hair wax when in fact, Hope had never spiked his hair. Not before he inhabited this body. Perhaps this is what people call ‘muscle memory’? Then again, it wasn’t anything worth being surprised about. He possesses memories of another person, the same appearance, the same.. fate. Despite having a second chance at life, if felt as if.. he was no longer the Mikael Valentine he used to be, as if his identity had been.. erased. Just.. who was he, really? Who has he become? The drink settled before him with a soft ‘Thud’ against the counter, and he wrapped his finger around the high ball glass. The smell of peach schnapps had been apparent, but the rest.. He winced at the pain that struck him within his temples once more, and he’d take a mouthful at one go, immediately regretting his decision once his throat burned. A cough escaped his lips, followed by the heat he felt upon his cheeks, dyeing them a soft shade of pink. Surely, he’d be able to sleep peacefully after this..?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Today was his first day off the job, and his relief at the matter gave him a joy as if today marked his retirement. Alexus often heard it said that if one loved what they did then one would never work a day in their lives, however, working room service wasn't that job, not for the reaper who had suffered through it for months. Beckon to the call of a bell like some dog, load on luggage to haul around for another person's leisure- his humility only lasted so long. What had it been that began this misery? A gut-consuming burden over his husband-duty, or lack thereof. Good husbands worked long jobs and came home to cute little trophy wives who had dinner on the table; none of those things had ever appealed to Alex, yet he'd given them the good ole college try. It was what Rylee wanted, wasn't it? A spouse that would be content with going out on small dates and living everyday in the same routine. Those things made him exasperated. He knew, as now she knew. Goodbye nine to five. Perhaps with this change, one he was sure he wanted, the rest could fall in line.

Speaking of, he was mentally preparing himself to stand in a line as he grabbed Rylee's grocery list and left out the door that afternoon. He wanted to be...useful and get out of the house for a while. The shopping was a drag but it was also an excuse, as he felt like he needed to justify being out and about without- what, permission? The reaper wasn't the type to check in unless he was expecting not to be seen at the proper hours. It could be an excuse to feel productive, if he were listening to the paranoid voice in the back of his head. Work too long and she'll be dissatisfied, work too little and you won't be contributing anything worth having quit a wholesome job over. There had to be something to show for deciding to work solely from home once more, and at least getting some of her chores done would make her happy. Something getting done that she could see, a physical task that would stave away the complaints over the hours spent in his office. Where had he gone wrong? God, his own thoughts make it sound like he's suffocating.

He was doing this to himself, slowly compiling these thoughts about his worth at her side. If not these standards, then what kind of partner would he be? Can't be faithful, can't write a bestseller, can't- well, won't help with the chores. Except the laundry, since she was horrendous at that on her own. Perhaps his parents had given him too much leniency, unrestrained luxuries and staff that waited on him hand and foot? They felt too guilty for what happened right under their noses to ever be as harsh with him about his behavior as they had with his sibling. Though at some point, the reaper had to be accountable for himself. He was just...a crappy human being who didn't want to change his ways, not for anyone. Honestly, hadn't he told Rylee what manner of disservice she was doing herself by staying with him? Should he just have asked for a divorce those few weeks ago? Held his tongue where he'd said love was enough for him to stick around? He wondered, slightly crinkling the sheet of paper with her hand writing on it. He wasn't convinced she'd ever leave him on her own.

Warm weather in the eighties, even a small breeze to take the edge off- by nearly all standards, today was a nice day out. He gleaned an afar off, stark white cloud making its lone way east. If not for it, Alexus might've forgotten it had been rainy not all that long ago. This was tropical, not quite Hawaii tropical, but the whether certainly held a suitable enough pattern to give Soleil a taste of every season's goodness. He cared that there were less colds, flus and sniffles to be contracted upon the arrival of spring. As it goes: spring signifies newness and rebirth. Or something like that. Either way, things were refreshed this way. Almost in a heavenly fashion, the sun seemed to center its rays on the bar he was passing on his way through downtown. The Shimmering Starfish, read the sign as it basked in the light. So long as he wasn't drinking before 10 am, one extra stop for an innocent refreshment couldn't be frowned upon. Alex liked his drink every so often, it was a better vice to lean on then that of, say, the strip joint or the beachfront exotic dance club he could be visiting.

The door's overhead bell jingled, his first greeting as he entered into a bar decorated in a 'bowling alley meets-subway car-meets diner-meets disco ball.' It was vibrant and homely in an almost...uncouth way. At it, he chuckled, tucking Rylee's grocery list down into his pocket so he in turn could tuck close to the bar top and peruse the menu. "Oooo! Get me a lavaflow." The reaper cooed with intrigue, arms folding across the hardwood and supporting his forward leaning weight. Coconut creme liquor, while not his favorite flavor, contained the promise of an almost nutty sweetness that was a siren song for his tastebuds this morning. He paid for it upfront, denouncing any temptation to start a tab. Anyone who was here this early wasn't likely to be a score, and so, he would neither bother to look, nor linger here longer than needed. After all, what fun could anyone offer if his prior assumption proved true? One drink would ease today's mindless prattling of condemnation upon his marriage, one he wanted, even if he struggled with the cost.

A pale, very pale and -bluntly put- trashed looking male caught his attention with a cough. The immediate red flush was reason to tease about the now perceived (and presumed) inexperience with drinking, halted by how truly...miserable the blonde looked. It was as if he was nursing a hangover from the day before or, just as likely, burying the effects of a drastically bad day. He could be drunk already, very well sleepless, judging by the dark bags and overall dilapidation. Alex raised a brow, being shamelessly invasive as he was. He moved over, from one side of the bar to the other, and nonetheless, seconds before his drink was served. "Merci." A nod first, then a slight lift of his glass in a meaningless cheer. A single moment later, he turned slightly on his stool, the lip of his glass tipping away from his tongue. "It's usually cause for concern when someone so young and good looking gives off an air of such...utter devastation. What's dulling the beauty of yours from those baby blues?" Alexus asked, tucking his chin into his palm.

Reaper |◈|Agenda: Insert Detour |◈|With: Hope |
                      |◈| Wearing: Alexus Dreemurr / Vehicle |◈|Living @: 1414 Doux |◈|Spending funds: $1146
                      |◈|Last Purchase: |◈| Humanity: XXXXXX

OutOfCigarettes: emotion_facepalm

New speech: #008a28
X

yo punny nut"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:59 pm
User Image

❛I'm lonely.

I'm feeling under the weather. || I'm speaking to Alexus. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

The weather was cooling, with the gentle breeze blowing outdoors, causing beautiful locks of hair to flutter in the wind. His gaze focused on the window by the entrance, taking notice of the women that passed by, admiring the long tresses Hope wished he could get his hands on. What kind of hairstyle suited their clothing, their facial structure? What kind of make up should they wear? His fingers tapped against his arm, and eventually, his gaze returned to his drink. Downcast and hidden beneath his blonde locks that proved to be just a tad lengthy when they were allowed to fall loosely around his features. He lifted his glass, pondering if it was alright to knock himself out. Will it really work? Is it okay? Will be cause any trouble for the customers? Surely.. he can still ride his bike home after this..? His eyebrows furrowed, followed by the flash of an image across his mind. It was a bloodied scene, and his limbs ached at the thought. He vaguely recalled his broken arm and the way his bone protruded from beneath. It was funny, how he found himself with his back against the ground, and his eyes gazing at the stars twinkling in the night sky, as if they had been mocking him, laughing at his reckless decision on drunk driving. At least.. he hasn’t harmed anyone back then, has he..? Wait. That wasn’t him, was it? The scene felt almost.. unfamiliar. A black wrist band came into sight, followed by walls in white, and his arm in a cast. The strong, unbearable stench of disinfectant infiltrated his nose, causing him to flinch, yet within that split second, it disappeared, leaving the young blonde in a state of confusion. It had always been surprising how real his memories seemed. Surely.. that had been Agnes’ memories, is it not..?

His sapphire orbs scanned the shelves behind the bartender, looking through the labels of each and every single bottle of alcohol. Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker, Chivas Regal, and many more he couldn’t bring himself to read, not without his eyes fogging up ever few seconds. He heaved a small sigh while he brought his glass to his chapped lips, feeling the liquid trickle down the insides of his mouth, enjoying the warmth that arose after the alcohol had been swallowed down his throat. The night was cooling, yet for Hope, he felt it was a tad too cold. Then again, the nights he spent in lone company had always been cold. How many months has it been since he’s wandered into the empty house located all the way up in Pasadena? Laying in bed and pondering if this life, right now, had been a dream? Is he still existing, or is this simply a place his mind had created? Is this all his imagination? His hands came to clutch his cardigan, tugging them higher up his shoulders before tucking his hands against his sides. He would look up every now and then, though he wouldn’t be able to hold his gaze for more than five seconds without looking down once more.

The atmosphere had begun to turn uncomfortable with each passing second. Conversations sounded like speakers booming against his ears, followed by the occasional knocking of utensils knocking against the plates. His hand eventually came to craddle his head and his eyes fluttered shut, hoping he could at least calm himself in anyway. They were chewing, so terribly loud, and Hope couldn’t help but think of how ill-mannered they are even though he knew it was just his hearing that was malfunctioning. That’s just how humans are, isn’t it? They find something, or someone else to put the blame on when they find themselves in a tough situation. Hope was no different, it seems.

‘Ding’ the bell jingled, and everything else went silent, leaving a soft melody resonating within the depth of his ear. Sapphire orbs slowly, but steadily, drifted towards the entrance, meeting a pair of crimson orbs that contrasts the dark, raven locks he possessed. He tore his gaze eventually, returning it to the other corner of the room. Pale skin and chiseled jaw lines, the image of that stranger carved into the depths of his mind, as did anyone else Hope once encountered. He appeared much more masculine, in comparison to Hope’s feminine features, or perhaps.. it was just his personality that had caused he, himself, to appear such a way. Perhaps if he dressed like Agnes did.. perhaps if he had been just a bit.. normal? He flinched. What was.. normal? Was it a sin to behave such a way when he’s born a man? Is it wrong to like frilly skirts and make up? Is it wrong to want to crossdress every now and then? Was that..

Is that what makes him so.. disgusting?

He took another mouthful from his drink, feeling the light shudder down his spine. Porcelain features, thick lashes, light freckles dusting his cheeks, along with a light shade of pink dusting his skin. For a split second, he could just pass off as a woman beneath the bar’s dim lights. A very sleep deprived woman, it seems.

"It's usually cause for concern when someone so young and good looking gives off an air of such...utter devastation. What's dulling the beauty of yours from those baby blues?" a voice emerged not too far from where Hope was seated, resonating in a deep baritone. His head lifted to catch the sight of the customer that had entered not too long ago. Broad shoulders, and a larger frame in comparison to his. Unable to hold his gaze, Hope stared at the polished countertop, feeling a light blush creeping onto his cheeks. Young and good looking? Surely.. he had heard wrong..? His index finger lightly brushed against his lower eyelid, growing self-conscious of his light coloured irises. It was the first time someone had told him so. He’d look to his right, confused if he had been the person said conversation was directed to. Perhaps he was just a tad too self conscious? Maybe there was someone else? His eyes flickered to the reaper once more, sapphire orbs locking onto a set of crimson. No, that man really was talking to him. ”H-Huh..?” was all he could manage as he tucked his head into his shoulders and looked away. ”I was.. I-.. I was just sleep deprived, that’s all-..” he added, taking another sip. ”I was hoping a drink could at least let me get through a short slumber.. b-but it’s not working-.. Yet-” and not once after that, did Hope ever cast a glance in the reaper’s direction. His hands were tightly tucked against his sides, his head hung low as if he had been trying to hide away from the world, his gaze averted and even if he were to look your way, he’d never look directly into your eyes. Perhaps.. he feared having his flaws discovered? Everything about his body language screamed lack of self-confidence, but the young man’s trying hard.

His curious gaze eventually fell upon the drink in front of the reaper, and his head would tilt, as if he had been pondering the ingredients. Strawberries..? He guessed, but that was as far as he could get. ”T-That..” he stuttered, pointing towards the drink. ”What.. is that?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Ahh-- the day change has come! emotion_awesome

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That body language was so familiar, it was immediate and clear for the author to label for what it was as he surveyed the young blonde in the back of his mind. If his instincts were to be trusted, then this was shyness with what could be a deeper etched undertone of low self esteem. There were actually a few things that could be behind this kind of behavior. It could indicate very little self confidence, or crippling introversion. A little of all of those? Alex would pin which exactly this diagnosis was with time, being so familiar with people as a general habit. When you slept around, or simply had the position and skills to get to know all kinds, well, you learned to read. Without ever having taken a place in his family business, Alex had still received all the social training one could expect as an elite’s child; he was a well educated man, most his talents so clearly put to waste as it were. They were at his beck and call to use as he will, however, so while he could say Baby Blues mildly reminded him of Rylee, he concluded quickly that his wife wasn’t quite so severe in this way. Nor Tyrese, and the wolf had been suicidal when they’d gotten together. This kind of meek withdrawal was reserved for those whom had yet to discover themselves, those easy to take advantage of. Alex wouldn’t be surprised if he had called it, lips popping as he used his fingers to turn his straw in the glass. The reaper didn’t mind that he had received a singular glance before the blue orbs beside him began to burrow their stare into the bar top. He knew what a steered gaze meant, certainly not that something more interesting was happening on the grain of the neatly polished wood. Alex wished he could hear this man’s thoughts when he blushed. How exactly did that thinking go? ‘Why are they talking to me’ was the narrative Alex imagined. Still, it was cute, a trait of the ‘type’ he was commonly attracted to. After all these years of being with someone as vulgar as him, somehow Rylee still blushed— funny he could think of her and yet be fully invested in the affairs of another man. It was too amusing, the way he turned the other way as if to check for a third person past himself, some possible other, more worthy body that the reaper would truly be interested in speaking with. So it was less of ‘why is he,’ and much more of, ‘is it really me.’ Smiling, Alex pointed directly at the blonde as their eyes met, mouthing ,“Yes, you.” with a nod and a wink, all while his chest rumbled with a chuckle.

Alex began to rub the eye that itched, using his unoccupied orb to scan over Baby Blues. Given the generous comment on his looks, the shy creature reacted much like a turtle by tucking his neck inward towards his body in an attempt to look smaller. This way, his figure even looked more feminine than Alex would have given him credit for. A soft curve of his spine for far less broader shoulders, enough to have Alex second guess himself. A boy, he was positive. The well behaved boy next door type, slouching away from even positive attention. The thought of a man who could give that impression being here trying to solve his problems with alcohol, it was plainly unbelievable. ”Over the counter meds not working for you? You know, just maybe don’t do it on the beach, heh.” The addict pondered aloud, his pointer finger tapping his chin. After a moment more, further chuckles arose from the reaper as he steadied his hand from turning his straw. ”This is just a tip, but...They say an orgasm before bed leads to amazing sleep, you know- if that drink doesn’t do the trick.” The reaper clicked his tongue again, closing all fingers but his pointer and thumb, then hitching his wrist as if firing a shot. There was something strange about this clammed up stranger he was seated next to. The reaper wasn’t perceiving the other male’s body language alone, nay, his eyes began to scan along the space above those platinum strands. Ever since he went ‘full reaper’ he could officially see any living creatures life span while looking at them, though thankfully it wasn’t at all distracting to look at, usually. This one, however...The reaper had never seen readings this complicated before, he was too inexperienced to even know what to make of it. He contemplated, for a few moments, whether this was a complication related to inhuman creatures. He couldn’t exactly see his own lifespan anymore, not that he should have one. Seemed like cause for further exploration. Though, for now, he smirked down at his drink once the blonde showed interest in it. Blues looked like Alex had him under duress, even while trying to be friendly himself. ”Ah~ It’s called a lava flow. Strawberries, like you said, and coconut creme liqueur, or coconut rum depending on the recipe. Never been big on sweets, but it’s not bad— Kinda like a smoothie.” Alexus adjusted his leather bracelet, checking the time so he was still sure to beat Rylee home. He could do without any incriminating accusations from his wife today, whether or not he deserved them. Honestly, he didn’t need anything else to have her mad at him about, not for a lifetime. He’d let himself have another five minutes, perhaps exchange names with the blonde wall flower before he was gone for certain.

”Anyway, I’m getting outta here, but maybe I’ll see you again, Baby Blues.” As he climbed down from it with an exhale, his stool offered only a dying heat as evidence he’d ever been there. Alexus’s bracelet scraped the bar top as he grabbed a napkin and pen he didn’t entirely have privileges to use, but were in arms length anyway. He wrote his number below his name- Alex and not Alexus, and passed it to his -at most- fifteen minute companion with a smile. ”Call me, I’ll help you work through that insomnia if I can. Chou~“

Reaper |◈|Agenda: Insert Detour |◈|With: Hope |
                      |◈| Wearing: Alexus Dreemurr / Vehicle |◈|Living @: 1414 Doux |◈|Spending funds: $1146
                      |◈|Last Purchase: |◈| Humanity: XXXXXX

OutOfCigarettes:

New speech: #008a28
X

“yo punny nut"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:59 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Lithe fingers grasped the glass containing the cool liquid of the lavender lemonade, the lilac color glinting against the light, as the ice huntress took a sip through the straw. To accompany the drink, she even ordered a shrimp burger to munch on, taking a few bites of it occasionally. Honestly, she had a twinge of doubt about Hikaru's proposition to play the matchmaker with someone, a complete stranger whom she yet had to meet. The fallen angel believed that the male would catch an eye on her since he's flirtatious and handsome, willing to play along with her whims. Cassie had no choice but to discover that male for herself; perhaps, Hikaru may have made the right choice, unless she still had that personal vendetta against her for being a bit too meddling, even if the end result was not so bad.

Cassandra then glanced at the wall clock, the lips parting from the straw. It was now close to late morning and the male would show up in a bit. All she could do now was wait.

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Mood: a bit meh-ish
Company: no one
Money: $81.00 (Wallet - after) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Time to start.

Zetsu-Hon

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games