Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Excited ⟡ Company: Chester ⟡ Location: Taste of Italy

Lisa would glance up when she would notice the door to the kitchen fling open. Her eyes met the male she was here to meet and she would smile with a wave in return. Watching him return to his work station, she would stand up and head over to the counter and waved again.
"Hello! Anything special today?" she would ask, leaning over the counter lightly as she spoke.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Springy || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: sorry for the delay!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:45 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

He was close to the door when Lisa popped up near him and he tucked a section of his own hair. "I'm baking cheesecake brownies for dessert, with a serving of vanilla ice cream as a bonus. The waiter will serve the treat to you after you are done with the entree. This is actually the second day that I'm serving them to the clients." Chester checked on his watch, meaning he has little time to chat with her. "So, how are your personal projects coming along, Lisa? It has been a while."

Mood: busy, but friendly
Company: Lisa
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Ah, it's fine.

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:07 am
•● isa ozario ●•

Lisa made a little squeal from the sound of that, smiling brightly at the thought. She nodded when he mentioned the waiter serving it to her once she was done with her entree. Noticing him glancing over at his watch, she felt a tad bit guilty to keep him from working.
"If you're busy, we can talk later?" she suggested, "it sure has, they are going well, and yours? Anyhing new?" she asked with a smile.
⟡ o. o. c: Danke~

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:45 pm
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

The baker couldn't blame Lisa for reacting like a kid since she may be a fan of sweets. He smiled upon knowing that her works were progressing quite well. "I have my own DJ projects to work on as well aside from this occupation, so yeah, I had my hands full for a long time." Knowing that the rest of the talk would wait till later, he gave her another friendly wave."Let's continue the chat at the streets near this place once I'm done with my shift. It actually ends at 3 PM today." At least he would still have time to catch up with her, so it was a bonus for him. After the wave, he returned to the kitchen to resume his duties.

Mood: busy, but friendly
OOC: Ah, it's fine.

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:09 am
•● isa ozario ●•

Lisa would nod a little, holding her arms behind herself as she listened to him. She would feel bad for disturbing him like this, she would nod quickly when he would wave at her. "I see, well alright! I'll look forward to talking to you." she smiled, heading back to her table and sat down there, waiting for her order while she waited for him to get off work.
⟡ o. o. c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:55 pm
User Image

Once he was back in the kitchen, it was back to his usual duties for today, making sure that the brownies would be okay for serving. While waiting for the first batch to finish baking, he was mixing enough batter for the second batch. Since he was starting to get bored, he had to hum a song to keep himself entertained. His mind drifted back to Jessie; it had been a while since they talk and he now missed her so much, the thought inducing a sigh from his lips. But at least with Lisa being one of his customers, he wouldn't have to get stuck with such negative feelings for a long while. However, he would still get excited to meet the Filipino girl the next time they would reunite. That would be worth the wait.

Mood: busy
OOC:

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:24 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Excited ⟡ Company: Noone now ⟡ Location: Taste of Italy

Back on her seat with her sweet treat and drink there with her, she took a bite of it and made a little squeal. It was amazing! She giggled to herself, shaking her head to try and keep her thoughts back on track and continued to nibble on her snack while she used the paper napkin before her to kill time and make little doodles while she waited for Chester to get off work.
⟡ o. o. c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image

An hour had passed, and Chester had the second batch baking in the oven while he was serving six more orders of the brownies. By now, Lisa would be asked to pay for the food that she ordered earlier, like the entree and drink aside from her plate of dessert. He wished that he would be served tuna sandwiches for lunch break; he would like something filling yet on-the-go today. Since the atmosphere of the kitchen became hot, he had to wipe the sweat off his face with a towel designated for that purpose. He was no longer humming since he was now vocal with shouting out the orders for his clients that craved for such a treat.

Company: Lisa (but far away)
OOC:

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:14 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Excited ⟡ Company: Noone now ⟡ Location: Taste of Italy

Paying for her meal, the woman would glance over at him to check on him and exhaled lightly. It didn't seem much fun seeing how he was all over the place with his work. She wished she could help, but all she could do was wait for now. Maybe later she could treat him to a meal and drink?
⟡ o. o. c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:29 am
User Image

Finally, his shift was over after a long while. After he clocked himself out of work and fixed his things before heading out of the employee area, he decided to check on Lisa. It turned out that there were little doodles she had worked on; not a huge one, but at least her artmanship was clearly apparent. The baker smiled, impressed by the look of her work. "I have to say, your drawings are adorable." Indeed, that was his first time witnessing her work after a long while. Hikaru was also an artist so she could bestow accurate criticism on her work.

Mood: finally free
OOC:

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:41 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④④
( ④ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

Man, the rain surely is lively with the urgency to let its pitter-patter be heard aside from watering the plants and to liven up the water of the beach.

That was what Chester was thinking as he could still hear the evidence of the shower outside. He would be serving strawberry rolls as part of today's menu, and he had just finished putting the pan filled with the cake batter into the oven. That would be later rolled to assemble the dessert. His current task was to cut the strawberries that would be later included in the filling together with the chantilly cream which he would prepare later. It was a good thing that it would be prepared ahead of time since the preparation and baking period was rather easy, though it would still take some time to prepare, since many clients may end up demanding for it. Besides, he planned to serve a total of four rolls today.

Again, there was no music to keep him company, so he just improvised through bobbing his head a little, gently humming and extemporaneously creating a beat with nature's sound. That would be enough to keep the day fun and exciting since the radio was still under repair.

Company: no one
OOC: Strawberry Roll Recipe

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:58 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani would suddenly barrel into the room, as wet as day. The poor bird though in human form was soaking wet and shivering greatly. She had miscalculated the rate of exposure she would take from the impure rain. The girl was forced to transform or she would fall ill, but not she was wet. She had no idea where she was, but for now, she was safe from the falling rain. She moaned a bit as she gripped her dress which now forcefully clung to her form. She moved to the door and opened it up a bit as she began to wring it out a bit.

The smell of the place was obvious to her, she was in some sort of eatery she was in. The little bird was hungry, the worm she had been chasing got away thanks to the rain, but she never carried money. No matter, she'd get to Mel sooner or later who she was more worried about for now the ghost was alone, and she knew that Mel hated being alone, she feared it. She could take a little bit, but Mel sure hoped she got back before it started to hit her.

For now Wani was stuck here with nothing to do but try to get dry.

Venue:[Taste of Italy] ✉✉Accompaniment:[No one]✉✉Mood:[Annoyed]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

The baker was now whipping up the cream using the electric mixer after he finished the strawberries, put them into the bowl and store them in the fridge, though he also checked on the baking time left before the cake would be done. Ten minutes left, with some time to grab the dark chocolate as part of the decoration. He was about to venture back into the fridge when a bumping noise was heard not far from where he was standing. Of course, he had to know what was the source, hoping that it was not due to a crime spree that occurred even with the splattering rain. Only the most imbecilic of crooks would dare to jump themselves into that situation. Knowing that the progress was still on the way, Chester decided to check, only to see the poor blue-haired girl who was soaking wet.

Yikes, that poor girl.

And after one waiter wrapped a towel around her to keep her partially dried, Chester approached the stranger cautiously. Of course, he had to help her, or she would catch a cold. "Do you want to stay in the kitchen? I can make something warm to combat the weather." Normally, it would be off-limits, but the dining area didn't have enough heat to keep her warm. And besides, whatever soup or hot beverage utilized for the sake of helping the situation out would be best served freshly steaming.

Mood: now helping out (because yeah, poor her)
Company: Lelwani
OOC: Strawberry Roll Recipe

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani sighed at she looked out at the water looking so displeased. She wasn't prepared for this at all which was embarrassing for a creature of her nature. She preferred the primal, pure waters that the gods hoarded away but for now she would have to deal with it. She remained at the door, shivering as the wet cloth clung to her skin. When a waiter draped a towel around her she jumped but turned to thank him. She was glad for it because it helped a bit. She sighed though another approached. However he seemed to invite her to the kitchen. She wanted to say yes but had to shake her head "I'm sorry, I don't carry any cash on me." she told him but bowed "Thanks for the offer." she said as she sneezed though it sounded like a chirp of some sort. She jerked her head "I can just wait for the rain to let up a little and be on my way." she said. Lelwani really had no money to pay for anything.

Venue:[Taste of Italy] ✉✉Accompaniment:[No one]✉✉Mood:[Annoyed]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games