Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

"Is something wrong?" Hakem was puzzled by the look given in return to what he thought was a convenient offer. She said she was tired, it only seemed natural to make himself useful! He blinked, the tinkling of the keys in Victoria's hand catching his notice. O-Ohhhh. He began to chuckle. "Ah, I see." He supposed...like wife, like husband? Plucking the key from her palm, he caught the door behind Aubrey and let Victoria forth, glancing to ensure no one was exiting behind him whom wouldn't want the door careening towards their faces. Seeing no one, he pattered down the stairs not far behind. If it weren't for the few humans he did associate with, one less now by his side, he would have forgotten that this weather was jacket and sweater worthy. Aubrey disappeared into the car with a hurried scramble, though he doubted his significant other and himself felt a thing. The breeze was actually nice. "My things were in his car, so I certainly have to hunt him down before going home."

Climbing into the car and shutting the door behind, the astronomer inserted the keys into the ignition and turned them, watching each gauge on the car for the engine to warm. He turned the heat on low, half hoping it was the type of car that had the ventilation slots in the back for the passenger's control. He was quick to direct his own vent away from his person, strapping his seat belt over his chest and turning around to check for clear pavement to back up on. "So, what's the plan for the rest of the day?" Hakem asked as he straightened the wheel and merged into traffic. He had no idea himself what they'd be doing exactly, he had called into work for their anniversary but hadn't planned far beyond a dinner reservation, assuming the event was over in time. He wasn't much of the planning type, since that often went hand in hand with his lack of participation in holidays and most other events. He'd rather just ask what Victoria wanted to do, and since they were finally with an old friend once more, it wasn't beyond expectation in his mind to accompany the brunette for some time longer.

[exit]

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Aubrey & Victoria"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

OutOfCoffee:

ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Yo Punny Nut"

asbloodrunscold"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $2209.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

Aubrey. Was. Freezing. She consistently ran her hands over her arms and legs as she waited for the two to climb into the car with her. It gave a bit of a shift as each door split open to part from the metal frame. And just as quickly as she hoped they’d get in, she wanted them to close the doors too. Thankfully, it didn’t take long for Hakem to turn the heat on, her body instinctively twisting towards the center vents now blowing back towards her. She wasn’t used to this! Her entire life had been spent near beaches - where warmth was welcome and she’d hide away during the winter. Even on walks she made sure to bundle up completely. What could she say? She was a downright baby when it came to the cold. She pursed her lips. ”We couuuuld go back to my house?” She began. ”I’m pretty sure I still have some alcohol and I’m sure Tyrese could make something tasty.” She had no doubts about that. But mentioning his name only elicited more worry. ”Unless you have something to do?” But the way he worded it, it didn’t sound like he did.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

”I’m sure he didn’t make it very far out.” She began, watching Aubrey crawl in as if the frost nipped at the ends of her curls. It was… Odd. Knowing she didn’t exactly have to wear the long sleeve she had chosen for that morning. But exciting regardless. She pulled at the ends of her sleeves, folding them back up towards her elbow before focusing on the other as they reached for the car. It wasn’t long before she followed suit behind her fiance, turning her own vent so it directed towards the back seat with the chattering brunette. Her ears perked. She could hear each flit of Aubrey’s fingertips against her sweater. More than likely, she hoped the friction would induce some sort of warmth. She snickered lightly and listened. It would be a bit of a pain to back out of a parking lot whilst everyone else was exiting as well. Sort of like leaving a school after sessions had ended. High school for her had been such a pain - even with the small population count in her city. ”That sounds nice… Really nice.” How long had it been since they hung out together aside from the small spark back in The Shimmering Starfish to surprise the past chemistry teacher? ”Let’s do that.” She eyed Hakem respectively over her spectacles in search of any reservation. If she found none, then hopefully he’d be relaxed enough to decide on the same.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1550.00 ºO

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:16 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:45 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick showed up after dropping off Hiro at home because it would have been a bad idea to bring a pet here. He went around the usual areas of the museum to see if anything was different this time of this visit. No result from the search and he was okay with it. Had a peace of mind while walking around here anyways. Drifted to and fro before it was closing then headed back home afterwards. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence of Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: drifting around.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $610.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:25 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

-- Enter --

It was a long stroll throughout the streets of Uptown Soleil, but he was finally there at Essence de Soleil together with his girlfriend. The last time he had been there, it was because of the paintball event and he was out to have a great time. But also, there was the accidental kiss, a small yet unintended step towards their growing relationship. Indeed, it had been almost a month since that moment, but now, everything in the museum should be back to normal after that adrenaline-pumping moment. Chester still kept a firm grip on her hand as he finally ventured inside. Without the concealing curtains, the pieces were truly on full display. It turned out that there was an art gallery going on and he was one of the last people to check it out.

"Man, they are gorgeous," he commented as his orange orbs scanned around the area. Jessie should feel amazed also since the artist responsible for the creations made a wonderful job on his works.

Mood: in awe
Company: Jessie
Money: $42.70 (Wallet) ; $1275.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Chester's outfit for the date XD

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:15 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Money: $901.75
Outfit: Casual Floral
Mood: Relaxed
Company: Chester
Relationship: Dating Chester Nightingale

As they made their way to the museum, Jessie followed behind of Chester when they entered the place and looked at the exhibits that was contain in the building. The place look quite beautiful without the curtains blocking the statues and no fresh smell of paint on anything. That paintball event was really messy and a bit painful feeling the paintball hit a body part that was kinda expose. Luckily Jessie didn't get loads on bruises on her body and ache on any part of her body. The female walked around the place, checking out the different types of art and statues around. They were really unique and such talent was put in it for them to be in display.

Jessie continued to look around, taking in the sight of the place, the female grabbed her phone out of her pocket, locking the device and opened up the camera and took pictures of the most interesting and most captivated design catching her eyes. "These are such beautiful talents the creators had. Would be nice to have such talent.", the female said as she continued taking a few pictures of the statues and art.

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:42 pm
User Image

The DJ let out a slow nod, agreeing with Jessie's comment about the works of art, taking in the details. In fact, she was even taking pictures as a form of remembrance. He wasn't sure if that would be allowed, but he chose to let her continue on with the act. There was one painting that caught his interest, an acrylic painting showing the underwater scenery. Corals and fishes were the striking details, but also, the shades of blue used for the water were striking. Chester's lips formed a smile, feeling enthralled by the scenery.

"This underwater art is amazing. Might be inspired by the sea life in this city," that was all he could articulate as he continued to stare at the painting. But after a minute, he went on to the next painting since there were others that may be as astonoshing like the underwater landscape.

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:44 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Mood: Intrigued

Jessie continued to scroll around the place as Chester did the same as well. There was so much to see and there was not much time in the day for them to see everything, hopefully another day they can look at everything. While the walk continued around the place, there was one statue that caught Jessie's eye. A rose statue in the middle of the next room. The statue was very beautiful and something different in the place. "This one is very beautiful..", the female whispered as she took a picture of the statue, "Hmmm.. wonder how long it took the creator to make this.." Jessie walked around the statue and to the podium of the details of the statue. She read the details that was crave down on the podium, but didn't see anything of who created the sculpture and titled as "The Silver Rose".

"Quite a bummer it doesn't say who made this really..", Jessie said to herself as she placed a hand under her chin and tilted her head. Quickly shrugging it off, Jessie walked herself along Chester to see the things he was checking out. "Anything catch your eyes?", she questioned as she wrapped one hand around his arm.

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 pm
User Image

The next painting that struck Chester's interest was the landscape painting of a forest, the clear blue sky being apparent togther with the white clouds. It looked simple, but the way the artist stroked his brush for that added effect; he would give kudos for that. He then heard Jessie's voice commenting about something and his eyes took in the details of the sculpture that she may be refering to. She was right; the name of the artist was not visible, even at the label at the front. "Well, not all artists like to expose themselves too much. That's all I can say. As for this sculpture, it may actually take a month to finish it. All attention to detail." Even music followed the same formula if everything must be perfect. He was about to return to the forest painting when his girlfriend grasped his arm.

"This forest painting is surreal," he replied to the inquiry about what caught his eyes at this moment before noticing the rose sculpture. "He must have used oil paint for that work." The ginger-head then overlapped his hand over her own. "Shall we see the next one? I hope it reminds us of our hometowns before we moved into this city." He grew up in New York so the tall buildings would be the most striking aspects of the scenery, if there would be an artwork highlighting it.

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:08 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm

Jessie looked at the painting Chester was looking at and inspect the art and the way it was form at from the painter. "All these creators and painters have such unique styles. Some creates and others paint scenery or anything that can capture a person's eye.", Jessie said as she looked onward at the previous paintings that was on the side of the painting they were standing in front of. Such talent amazed her. It was far more eye catching than anything like drawings and which ever was similar to the genre of art. As Chester entwined his fingers with her hand, Jessie smiled at him and leaned her head on his shoulder as he suggested to see the next piece of art. "Sure. Hehe can't be too sure about that, but maybe it might. Oh now that you brought up hometowns, where did you live before Chester?
And what was the reason behind you moving here?"
Jessie didn't know much about Chester other than him wanting to be a DJ and his great baking skills, but other than that she knew nothing about him and he didn't know anything about her. Guess it was the best time to get to know more about each other if they happen to continue dating each other. Can't always keep their lives in secret from each other, they were bound to reveal some part of them others didn't know.

O.O.C:
Should be best to let them know each other more

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:15 pm
User Image

The feeling of Jessie's head on her shoulder, coupled with the intertwining fingers, just felt oh so right for the lucky guy. He simply nuzzled his nose gently into her hair, smelling whatever shampoo she was using, before pulling away to reply. "I was born and raised in New York before moving here. My life there was typical, but not without some hardships, especially when it came to martial arts, gaming and other hobbies aside from music and baking. I moved here simply because I want my dream to expand to greater horrizons." After he was done narrating, his eyes saw the next painting that took his breath away. It was the lighted walkway of New York, a rainy day, but with a couple sharing an umbrella. Indeed, it was a sweet sight.

"Definitely breathtaking, don't you think?" he smiled before letting go of her hand. "I guess it's time that you tell me where you come from." He kept his eyes on the painting as he was waiting for her reply.

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm & Curious

Listening about Chester's life and reason of his move, though as he mention about his hardships before coming to Soleil, Jessie perked up a bit when Chester talked about his martial arts skill. "You did martial arts? You don't look like the type to do that, but guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.", she said as and looked at the painting they were now in front off. The painting was very cute painting especially with a couple underneath an umbrella together in a rainy day. Though even with the painting was quite a beautiful thing, Jessie's eyes turned away from the painting feeling down a bit at the sight of the rain. The rain wasn't much to Jessie's favorites, especially as it caused her to remember a sad memory. Taking a small deep breathe in and then out, she looked back at it and nodded her head in response to Chester's question about the painting. Was indeed a beautiful sight, but painful to her and she didn't want to say why and hid the sadness off her face before Chester can notice it.

When Chester was finish with his story about the place he was born and raise at along with the reason he moved to Soleil, he returned the statement back to her about her story. Oh where to start about her life, there was many places she start, but maybe she could cut bits of pieces into her life. "Hmm... I was born and raise at the Philippines. Lived with my four siblings, I'm the fourth child in the family, my only obstacle well so far was repeating a grade twice.. Though even if I had to repeat that grade, I was able to get a good GPA and manage to graduate as a salutatorian in my year.", Jessie said taking a small pause before continuing on about her life story. But as she was speaking of her obstacle blocking her from achievement, she didn't want to bring up her deceased brother in the conversation. It was going to pain her if she talk about him, even till this day, the lost of her older brother still pained her deep in her heart though can tell he is probably watching over her right now. "I am also currently studying right now to become a nurse, but was able to get the receptionist position in the hospital.. Now my reason into moving to this city.. I just like traveling around the world. Though hearing about the rumor of the fruit perked up my interest into staying here."

With them looking around the museum, Jessie looked at the window entrance, seeing the light-post lighting up the walkway to the museum. It was surely dark out and possibly really late as well. "Should we get going? Don't wanna stay out too late.", the female said to him and then looked at one part of the museum at where the first accidental kiss happened to them. Looking at that spot, creep up a small blush on her cheeks and tugged onto Chester's shirt and pointed at the spot. "Hey remember when that one thing happen in the event? At that spot right there.", she said as she looked down at the floor, trying to get rid of the faint pink blush on her face.

-After whatever is gonna happen next-

With the day coming to an end, the couple walked out of the museum, finishing off their first official date together. "I'll see you around Chester?', she questioned as she stood in front of him with a smile on her face. "Today was pretty fun, could've beaten you in bowling if you didn't score two more points than me, but I enjoyed our day today. Well we should get going home soon. Wanna walk me home" With their day over, Jessie waited till Chester answered her, before heading off home for the day.

{EXIT}

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

The DJ rubbed a hand on the back of his own head, feeling sheepish. "At least it's a form of self-defense. Better to kick butts of those who dare to mess with me the wrong way." New York was not spared from criminal activity and it was a suggestion of his parents to go to that resort. The last time he was a victim, his wallet's stolen by a crook and that creep would have gone away but the Chester's tackle disarmed him and the thief was sent to jail. He then listened to her narration of her life and he felt bad for her. Filipino poverty was one serious issue but the people there learned how to get through life with smiles on their faces. Chester was now wanting to travel there someday, but that would wait.

"I see. That myth sounds good to be true, and it can be exciting to travel to that island, but the challenges will be difficult." In fact, the tales were not just about successes; there were also failures. When she asked about that incident, however, that was when he blushed, the memory still fresh in his head as he noticed that particular spot where they collided against each other. "Y-yeah, I remembered that too. That was one moment we could never forget." But that place was now occupied by a child who was running towards his mother. He simply smiled and decided to look more of the paintings.

In the end, they didn't buy souvenirs, but it was a fun time there, nonetheless. Chester nodded at the offer, holding her hand and exiting the place. Tomorrow, he would just be staying at home and relax. After all, he truly deserved it.

-- Exit --

Mood: content

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:44 am
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games