Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:54 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤
( ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: Hurt | Relationship Status: Heartbroken | Funds: $958 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna sat on the sandy beach, her hair falling around her shoulders and her knees pulled up to her chest as she watched the waves crash onto the shore. With each movement, the freezing water would surround her feet, but she didn't make any efforts to move out of the cold. Wrapping her arms around her legs, there was a blank look in her eyes as the tears practically streamed down her face. How could he do this to her? She thought... She thought she had actually found someone who might care... who might love her... but she was wrong. She was wrong and she was a complete idiot. The tears that streamed down her cheeks dripped off her chin and onto her legs and the sand, but she didn't wipe them away. She had thought that Skylar might have been the one, but when the lights went out at the party after their ride on the tunnel of love, he disappeared and she spent all night looking for him. She had dark marks under her eyes that were only intensified by the redness and puffiness of her crying as well as the dark lines of her mascara running. She had spent hours trying to call Skylar and had stood outside his house for an hour, but now it was painfully obvious to her. He wasn't there. How could he just up and leave like that without telling her anything. Even if it had been a surprise move, he should have contacted her, left a note... something! Pressing her chest agaisnt her knees, she hugged her legs tighter, letting out a hoarse and shaky whimper. She was such a fool to think that he was actually a good guy. He had been her first kiss! The first man she felt feelings for! No... he was no man... he was just another b*****d like the rest of them and she was glad she hadn't given him any other firsts. Her eyes stung with new tears as she choked out a sob. All of the people from the village were right. She'd never find someone that would actually love her.

One of her hands fell down her side before she felt something soft next to her. Her gaze flickered over to the stuffed polar bear that was laying next to her. She hadn't even realized she had been holding it. Picking up, she stared at it, making a pained face before she closed her eyes tightly. Opening her eyes, she then glared at the stuffed animal, ripping it a little with her sharp claw-like nails. "I thought you were different!" She yelled, watching the stuffed animal float a bit before it soaked up enough water and sunk down under the waves. Maybe that demon had been right. Maybe Skylar's kind personality had just been an act to get what he wanted from her and when he couldn't... he left. But it just didn't seem like him... He seemed to be so kind and caring... The moon elf then fell to her knees as she buried her face in her hands, trembling with pain and anger. The waves of the ocean crashed around the shore and her legs, getting the bottom of her dress wet, but she didn't care. She just wanted a big wave to crash upon her and drag her into the water to numb the painful feeling in her heart.

After a while, the young elven woman was shivering, but her heart still had a painful throb. Standing up, she then glanced around. There had to be a way to make the pain go away. The white haired woman then noticed a broken beer bottle in the sand and got an idea. The elven woman wobbled a bit as she stood up. Not bothering to fix her dress, she headed home to change and clean up her make-up before heading to the bar.

[Exit]

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ --
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Chim Chim Cher-ee/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese stopped at gravel and concrete, looking out at the beach less than a hundred yards from the building he stood in front of. The building wasn't like the hotel that inspired him in his childhood, but he also liked the feel of it. The male closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of salt water. Could he imagine himself planted here for the next forty years or so? Could he see himself with salt and pepper hair, greeting customers from behind the reception desk? The wolf cocked his head to one side, his eyes still closed as the ends of his hair stuck to the corner of his lips. He saw himself, just himself right now. The building would be painted cloudy grey, with royal blue crown molding. There would be wicker furniture lined with lime green cushions and orange and yellow throw pillows. It would go unnoticed at first, just a quaint place passed up for the bigger resorts downtown. But then- someone would trickle in and like the homely pristine building right on the shore. Families would be welcome, families of three with little daughters or sons. Newlyweds would come in too, the ones who didn't mind passing up the expensive suites on the highest floor. Instead, billowing sheer white curtains and tables lit by candle light in the outside dining area would be enough.

If he was successful enough, he would open the bed and breakfast as a diner as well. The patrons staying for vacation would be served in their rooms, or turn in a tag given with their room key if they would rather eat downstairs. Ty would serve his blends of tea made by his own hands, each named after the people in his life. Hardly anyone would recognize him as the famous author, instead people should come for repeat visits and they'd know each other by sight. That was what he wanted, anyway. It was what he saw in his head, the same dream over the years. It had evolved just as he had, but the sentiments remained. And could he see it here, in this building? Opening his eyes, he decided yes. He would need help, but he could see it nonetheless. Sela could be here while he worked, and they would go out on the beach when they needed a break. And...He didn't know what else he could say. Whether Lillian would be there or not. If he could set up a gazebo on the sand with a candlelit dinner just to surprise her when she stopped by after work. Perhaps, perhaps not.

He looked up as a man Stepped out of the building, locking the door before turning and giving a start to see him there. "Oh! You must be the potential buyer I'm scheduled to show around today. Are you ready?" He asked, one brow quirked as he eyed Ty's outfit. Ty hardly noticed as he gave an eager nod. He wished Aubrey were here to give her opinion, but he could do this on his own. Sighing quietly, he padded along after the suited real estate agent.
--

It took a good half hour to look over the whole property, but every minute made Ty more hopeful. This was something in the future, it was a tomorrow when the next step itself was impossible to forsee. And by the time they circled back around to the parking lot, Ty felt like his old self and knew this was the place. He had the name all picked out already, he could have the banner made after he closed the deal. There was much paperwork to be done and other arrangements needed to happen. However, Ty was sure he'd have the keys by next week. In the mean time, he shook Daniel's hand and stayed behind to look at the property. With a happy sigh, he turned on his heel and trumped back in the direction of Lumiere.

[EXIT]

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn smiled happily when they arrived at the beach. She eagerly pointed to the water and lightly began tugging him forward. The mute girl was still giving him the silent treatment, but a smile was plastered across her face. Madilyn did not stop until they were in the ocean. She slightly began to splash him and kept pointing to the water making her wish very clear. The sooner he swam, the sooner they could resume their lazy day.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

He followed her to the water, he just wanted to swim and prove to her that he could swim. He couldn't bare the silent treatment she was giving him any longer. He splashed back at her playfully before he began swimming. He wasn't good at swimming but he knew how to move and how to stay afloat. He didn't drown nor sink under the water. After doing a few laps around Madi, he returned to her and smiled. "Is that good?"

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $902.50

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn nodded happily and embraced him. In her joy the mute girl ended her silence telling him, "I knew you could do it." If nothing else she was glad Theo could swim. Sure he was no great white shark, but he wasn't a guppy either. Madi supposed now he would say he told her so and ask if they could resume their lazy day, but the mute girl just wanted to savor the moment. After all this was once the boy who wouldn't be able toto survive in water without a life jacket.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:36 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥
( ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucas finally felt the sedatives kicking in, what was he thinking back there! He gave a defeated sigh as he continued to walk down the street. He really needed to stay on top of his medication or else he'd really lose it one day, and who knew what would happen then? Lucas ran shoved his hands into his pockets and continued walking until his surroundings changed from a city to a peaceful beach. He raised an eyebrow curiously, turning and walking onto the sand. Lucas didn't remember hearing anything about a beach on the city but you learn something new everyday huh. I guess I could go for a nice walk, get a change of pace. He mumbled to himself before taking off his shoes and socks. The sand felt good on his feet and between his toes, very refreshing actually. As he walked along the coastline Lucas looked up at the setting sun and the rising moon. Night huh? His blank stare turned into a sly grin. Maybe the fun people would show their faces now that it was their time of day, ironic huh. Lucas slowly rolled his right shoulder and stretched his back. Hopefully this town wasn't filled with nice people, he needed some other crazy people to bash heads with.

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $600 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about The Night is coming..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Alone and located Luna Beach"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Classy"

User Image

JayyLee10

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$986.45 || Lovely in Black || Completely Bored || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach || Herself || Single

Today was quite boring for the young purplish black hair female. All she has been doing was playing video games for the entire day until she got bored. The city was also boring for her taste and there wasn't much things going on either other than that random weird Halloween event a about a month ago or so. She was glad to get rid of that crazy moment with the demon or monster whatever it was. Days went by fast though, she hasn't really spoke to the other people she was with in the event nor saw them again around the city. What was their names again? Wow not even a single name was able to pop into the female's head. Well whatever, she didn't want to think of that right now, just wondering what she could do for the rest of the day. Ari was also glad that her boredom didn't make her go crazy and destroy stuff around her and what not, she hated being bored especially during video games! She really needed to do something with her life expect video games. Maybe some friends or trouble.. Yeah that should do perfectly for the girl! But what kind of people would be friends with this bi-polar troublemaker?

While she was walking around the city, she messed around with her lip piercings, pushing them out then sucking them back in. 'What to do? What to do?', Ari thought as she continued to mess around with her piercings and slightly tapping her cheeks with her fingers. She continued walking around, mostly in circles until the sound of waves entered her ears. She slightly forgot there was a beach here around the city and this was the place her job is located at too. Oh damn... Instead of playing video games for the whole day today, she could've went to work! Oh well.. It was late already so no time to go to work this late anyways, but since she was here at the beach, guess she'll just chill and relax here. There wasn't much people around at the beach which was nice, she could do whatever she wanted, kick things around or maybe throw stuff places. Yeah she was surely that bored, but instead Ari walked closer to the water, not too close to get herself wet, and sat down on the sand. She stared at the night sky as the light from the moon reflected itself on the water. "There has to be something I could do.. This place is boring! Not much sh*t going on!", Ari said nearly yelling it out loud and flop down on the sand covering her face with her hands, "Come on.. Gimme some trouble or something!"

Out.Of.Character:
Sorry sorry for taking so long >.<
Had to slightly get back into her mind.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucas casually cracked his neck and groaned, it had been a long day. The silence was filled with the splashing of his feet hitting the water and wet sand. Sometimes simple things like walking on the beach was the nicest thing to do. He casually placed his hands behind his head and let out a slow yawn, the sedatives were working a little too well. I hope I don't pass out on the beach... He mumbled lazily wiping an eye. Lucas felt drowsiness slowly begin to overtake him but his sleepy trance was broken by the sound of a feminine voice. Who could that be at this hour, especially out at the beach. Lucas scanned the beach until he saw what looked like a body laying in the sand but their face was covered. Naturally Lucas felt inclined to investigate and made his way over to the person. As he got closer he noticed that it was a girl, probably a few years younger than him. Without thinking twice he casually approached the girl until he was roughly a foot away from the girl covering her face. Why was she doing that anyways? Who could she be hiding from. Lucas squatted down and reached out softly poking the girls cheek. Oi, what're you doing? He asked curiously.

Lucas thought that he had strange quirks but he never just laid out in public hiding his face. There were so many interesting folks in this city, especially the females it seemed. Lucas retracted his hand and rested them on his knees. What brings you out here so late at night? He asked following up his first question. Usually he wasn't much of a conversationalist but there wasn't much else to do on a night like this.

✖"I'm currently with Alone and located Luna Beach"

User Image
OOC: No prob!
JayyLee10

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$986.45 || Lovely in Black || Completely Bored || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach || Herself || Single

Ari wanted to roll around the sand for being completely bored right now, but if she did that, she'll have sand on her hair and wouldn't want to have the problem to brush the sand off. She completely had nothing in mind to do for the time being. Though while she was here at the bench, listening to the waves of the sea, and with the wind blowing pass her body. She shivered lightly by the wind, but it didn't faze her much, it was relaxing and cool, just random goosebumps started to pop out around her arms. Ari moved her hands off her face, but still covered her face with just an arm on top of her forehead and stared at the night sky. Relaxing quite quietly after her little yelling moment for a bit, Ari's eyes shifted to the side as the sound of footsteps approached her way. There was people here!? The beach looked completely empty when she arrived! Oh great! Such a nice way to ruin her relaxation, she outta say. The girl quickly shut her eyes, pretending to be quietly sleep, and awaited whoever was walking pass by and not bother the girl. Waiting for the person to walked by, Ari played around with her piercings for a bit, until a sudden soft poke touched her cheek..

Quickly the female opened her eyes in confusion looking side to side as that was really random and rose her arm a bit to see the person who poked her cheek. A man? Funny, the girl quietly laugh to herself and questioned herself. 'What the heck!? Why did this guy poke my cheek?', this was slightly funny to her as it was a random guy poking her and just why did he do it in the first place. Though she stopped laughing for that random poke and looked up to him as he asked her what's she doing and why was she out here late at night. "As you can see, I'm laying down relaxing until you randomly poked my cheek..", the girl said not really in her harsh kind of tone, but did show some hints of her harsh tone, "And why not be here at night? It's quiet and not much people here to crowd the place. How about yourself?" Not really the type of something the girl asked for, but it'll do for now. She needed something to keep her busy and why not talk to a random guy randomly poking her cheek. Though.. That was still weird, yet funny.

Out.Of.Character:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

This girl was a weird one, treating her actions as if they were normal. It was so strange that he almost felt like laughing. But instead Lucas sighed and casually rolled his eyes. The way she responded had a hint of attitude in it which made his eyebrow twitch in agitation. She'd need to watch her tongue, who knew who'd she would lip off to. Maybe it would be a crazed serial killer who would snap back. Really? It's not everyday that I go and lay in the sand late at night. But maybe that's just me. He said sarcastically. When the girl moved her hands away from her face he immediately noticed her piercings. Maybe she was a delinquent in her youthful years, or maybe she was a Gothic girl. He didn't know nor did he care to be honest. Lucas stood up from his squatting position and lightly brushed his shoulders off. It seemed that the night was just beginning. Why am I here? He said questioning her question. Lucas brought his index finger to his lip and raised an eyebrow, what was he doing here anyways? The male couldn't think of something that could count as a suitable answer so instead he simply shrugged.

Honestly I'm not to sure myself. I dropped someone off and then just sort of wandered around... He said lazily picking his ear. Although her remark about the quietness was true. I guess you do have a point though, quite the halcyon place at night when you think about it. He sad to the girl casually. Next came his favorite part of conversations, awkward silence. He wasn't sure what to say, instead he reached under his shirt and scratched his abs. Lucas...Lucas Gray. And you? He said trying to introduce himself even though he was being so lazy about it.

✖"I'm currently with A girl and located Luna Beach"

User Image

JayyLee10

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image

$986.45 || Lovely in Black || Completely Bored || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach || Lucas || Single

The girl chuckled lightly at his response, but he was certainly true. It really is not everyday someone would just randomly lay on the sand late at night, but it was relaxing and there wasn't much people around so why not! Wait... then again, the girl thought there are some people, mostly couples around here that probably would enjoy a night at the beach and do whatever couples do. Then maybe the girl was waiting for someone to arrive here and that's why she was just chilling back there on the sand, but the guy didn't know so it was whatever to her. It wasn't like he knew her or something, so there was no need to tell him the actual truth or whatever. As Ari was waiting for his answer of why he was here, she looked up at the night sky once again and started to think of the randomness things to at least keep her slightly busy a bit as there seems to be a little silence between this guy and her.

Ari's eyes shifted back to guy as he gave his answer of being here. Wandered around? His feet must be taking control of him and just happen to lead him here. "Interesting. Though why here? There are many different places around the city and you just happened to be here instead.", the girl said as she stared off at the sky again, "Needed some peace and quiet or something?" Whatever his reason is, wasn't much of her business, people had places they needed to be or just go straight. For Ari, she didn't really have plans with anyone or had to be somewhere, so she was living just a simple life with absolutely nothing to do, but just go to work whenever she feels like going. She hasn't even been able to attend one work day as she got distracted by other things like video games or getting in random trouble and what not. Ari continued thinking the randomness things in her mind until she snapped out of it as the guy introduced himself as Lucas. "Ari's the name.", she said as she moved her arms behind her head to be as a pillow.

Out.Of.Character:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucas wasn't sure what to say to her questioning, he couldn't explain why he ended up here he just did. He looked down at the girl and decided to sit himself, not much else to do on such a quiet night. I guess you could say that, I tend to be a lone wolf. Well at least it was that way until I moved here. He said as he pulled up his knees and laid his arms across them. His gaze moved up to the sky, was this suppose to be a romantics paradise? Stargazing with a girl huh. Human's were weird, all he felt was the cool air running through his hair and the sand in between his toes. Ari huh...Short for something? He asked curiously, looking over at the girl and tilting his head. Now that he had a good look at her he realized just how lax the girl looked, a bit ironic considering the type of person she was sitting next to. Tis life, people hiding their true identities and doing their best to put on a mask and fit in. So Ari, what do you do... He said in a grumbled tone, this was hard trying to make idle conversation.

His fingers began to drum softly on his legs while he sat on the beach. What to say, what to say. Lucas propped his elbows on his knees and scratched his head with both hands, he partially wished this girl would pass out like the other girl who socialized with him at least that would be easy to handle. I'm not the best at this whole socializing thing...Sorry... He said, mumbling the last bit.

✖"I'm thinking about "Conversations..."
✖"I'm currently with Ari and located Luna Beach"

User Image

JayyLee10

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:57 am
User Image

User Image

$986.45 || Lovely in Black || Completely Bored || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach || Lucas || Single

"Really now? Must be one hell of a journey for you to change your life style.", the girl said to him as continued to stare off to the sky, "Though I could slightly relate to being a lone wolf, used to be one before I moved here." After her sister moved out to America, Ari has been alone since then until she moved her. As she got her emotions in tact, she slightly kinda wanted to test them out somewhere new. Wanted to see how long will her emotions keep in control and not lash out to anyone. Though lately enough, there wasn't much trouble or someone getting in her case of how she looked or what she does around here. Eh.. Maybe it'll be good for a change at least, not much people bothering her because of how she looked and what not. There was that one time the girl went to play some arcade games and some kid went up to her asking her for some tips and skills on how she did that, he didn't even ask about her piercings or questioned about her looks since he was just a kid. Though back in reality and away from her own world, Ari's attention turn back to him as he questioned her name being short for something. All she response was a simple shook. "Nope not really. Just simple Ari.", the girl told him as she looked in front of her, the ocean's waves kicking in slowly.

What does she do? As in living? Or as in profession? Before she could answer his question with possibly with a question, she listened as he said he wasn't best at socializing. Well she could have figured that out, but it was best not to point it out also this guy has been a lone wolf before he moved to Soleil, so she understood a bit. "Heh. I'm not good at it either, but maybe just talk about the randomness things that'll pop in your head like...", Ari placed one of her hand to her chin as she began to think of something to say. "Beautiful night out.. Right? Something like that or.. Hells I don't know." Conversations were really hard now that Ari thought of it, especially if you're talking to a complete stranger and don't know what much they'll talk about. There had to be something the two could talk about during this night, but what?

Out.Of.Character:
Shall we cast in some trouble for the two like a couple of drunks dudes?
I don't know how drunk dudes act, but I'll do my best xD

Lord Yozo

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games