Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:06 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
                                                      Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:I'm going to kill him...}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Kuro noted how the male’s voice had deepened and held a hint of sarcasm. H-how dare he! He is mocking me…oh just you wait. I’ll show you not to mess with me. Kuro had almost -almost being the key word- smirked in victory as she had gotten the phone from him and telling him off. Although luckily she managed to keep a stoic expression. This male really was rubbing her the wrong way though. Her eyebrow giving a very visible twitch in annoyance at the sound of the nickname he decided to call her. Dainty?! Flower?! Who the hell is he calling a dainty flower. Is he making fun of my height?! I swear if I wasn’t working right now. I would have smacked some sense into him. Although I could still do that”~ Pasting a sweet smile on her face, she waved the phone in her hand. ”Well~ since you're so willing to listen...and oh so eager. ~Let me shoot your phone”~ Pretty much what she was saying was you want my number that badly? Let me destroy your phone then. There is no way he would agree to such a thing~ I’m sure he has other people he needs to message. I know these types ha. He wouldn’t go through that much trouble to get my number. It wouldn’t be worth it…would it? Not that I’m not great but still. What if he agrees…. Kuro having given the idea already, realized it probably wasn’t the best one even though it was one she was itching to do. Would the male then hold her accountable and have her help buy him a new one? She thought this through as well. Well it was too late to take back such words. Not that she would ever do such a thing. If he agreed, she would happily do so. The look on his face when she pulled out her gun would be priceless after all. If he had her join him in buying a new one. Fine. She would own up to it. He would have forgotten her number by then anyway and really. There couldn’t be a way he would agree. Right? No sane man would. Not that this beast seemed all that sane anyway.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Annoyed🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing
                                                      OOC: I went with the flow of what she would have done anyway haha. My brain is a bit sleepy so hope it is ok
                                                      Remses

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:45 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

With his hands still rose in the same position. His eyes would wonder behind her as if he was looking for someone before going back to meet her gaze. Apart from the slight twitch of her brow she still showed a calm and collected demeanor. Her suggestion, however, was not exactly what he expected. ”I see. You look like you were brought well by your parents. I never thought you were the type to break your word.” An exasperated sigh came out of his mouth. Awhile ago she stated that the phone will be returned in one condition and now because he was willing to listen she suddenly opted to shoot his phone. Her face may not look like it but with how she composed her sentences, clearly she is shaken by his presence. ”It doesn’t matter.” He shrugged lowering his hands. ”Go ahead. Be my guest. Shoot it. ” Crossing his legs, he would then lean against the counter with resting his chin on top of his palm.

COMPANY :: Dainty Flower
                                          LOCATION :: Sitting on a stool in front of the bar
                                          FORM:: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: I wonder how she'd take it xD
                                          The_Little_Rabbit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:I'm going to kill him...is he even sane?!}

Kuro had ignored his hands in the air. It wasn't as if she had pulled the gun out then and said put your hands in the air! The male in front of her was just weird and mocking her at the same time. She wondered what he had looked at behind her. It wasn't the manager was it? Or did he want a drink?

She really was having a slightly hard time reading what could be going on in his mind. He was like the others and at the same time he wasn't. 

To his response with mention of her family she replied flatly,
                                                      "I was raised in the military and I don't break my word. I said I would give you my number on one condition did I not?" That was the catch. She never said she would return the phone. He had only asked for her number after all and not the phone.So it was him who had assumed such a thing. Seemed like she was winning this whatever it was happening between them currently.

Yet again he somewhat surprised her.
                                                      eh?! What nonsense is he spewing. Does he really not care?! Or is he that desperate...what is he thinking. "あんた ばか?" Under her breath her native tongue slipped out again. Was he really that stupid?

To shoot or not to shoot that was the question now.

Lifting her dress he would get a good view of her full leg as she whipped out her gun. Since her shoe couldn't hold it, it was held in a cute makeshift hoilster on her thigh.  She then first pointed it at him and fake shot it. 
                                                      "Bang" When doing this, the edge of her lips tilted upward in a slightly sadistic smirk before going back to normal. She then set the phone down and aimed to get ready to shoot at the phone. Another *bang* leaving her lips as her eyes never left the male's figure. Wanting to see his reaction.

Nothing happened though of course when she said such a thing. Only the sound of a click could be heard since when she turned the saftey off and such, she had actually masterful taken the bullets out in slight of hand. The males reaction was sure to be entertaining though. He hadn't actually thought she would shoot his phone in her work place did he? Kuro was more intellegent than to give into doing that even if she wanted to. A bit of a scare for him would satisfy her for now. If she had shot, it would have gotten her fired.

After what she did, Kuro would then pick up the phone and type in her number before tossing it back to him. Still trying to keep the annoyance from her face though. He definitley was a nuisance.

She wasn't one to necessarily go back on her word. It wasn't as if the male would message her or see her often. Right?
                                                      "There...is there anything else you're going to bother me with?" Kuro hadn't bothered to ask his name cause well she didn't care. She only out her first name with her number cause she would be damned if he out dainty flower instead.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Annoyed🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing
                                                      OOC: He is a piece of work. (Meaning of Japanese was Are you an idiot?)
                                                      Remses

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

Brows rose up after hearing her response. ’So that’s why?’ He was wondering why the damsel was trying her best to act all tough and cool. Her being in the military would explain why she talked like a lifeless zombie even if her words were a little childish. In his perspective it’s as if he was dealing with a 7 year old asking for a big doll house for her birthday. Children can be cute at times, especially when they’re about to cry.

Reosaki tried his best to maintain his composure, muffling a chuckle. ’An idiot, she says’ A nickname he managed to have acquired from those acquaintances throughout his journey. Not that it bothered him. As long as he leave his mark then anything’s fine. The more important matter is where she would hide her precious gun. Biting his lower lip, his gaze would lower down to her perfectly toned legs.

He was not certain but somehow there was not much blood lust coming out of his victim for him to be on his guard. So instead of him trying to evade her attack his face simply slip off his palm in amazement. The phone was of no importance but he trying her best to pull out a reaction from him only shows her desperation. At this point, he could not help but burst out in laughter to the point of almost stumbling off his the stool.

Nearing to the end of his laughter, he wiped the tear at the corner of his eye before shifting in his seat to face her. ”And here I was hoping that I’d get to have a new phone.” If he wanted one from her he could probably pull some strings but that would be too much since she willingly gave her number to him. ”Kuro” He out loud the moment he read the data she placed in not for confirmation but just to tease her a little. ”Let’s change that to Dainty Flower, shall we?”

Reosaki chuckled. Clearly he was trying to kick him out. He continued to focus on his phone for about a few more minutes before he answered her question. ”I don’t think so.” Finally he stood up and placed his phone in his back pocket. As he was about to leave, ”Oh and one more thing.” He would then try to reach for her hand and attempt to write down @lost_soul. ”You might wanna check that out in Chamblr!” He gave he a playful wink before leaving the area. He hasn’t eaten anything since this morning. It’s about time for him to grab some brunch.
                            [exit?]

COMPANY :: Dainty Flower
                                          LOCATION :: Sitting on a stool in front of the bar
                                          FORM:: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: I can't think of anything else. T^T In case she becomes interested, here's his post.
                                          The_Little_Rabbit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:I'm going to kill him...is he even sane?!}

The female had seen the male’s brows raise to her flat comment on her upbringing and knew what he was probably thinking. She really wanted to slap him and put him in place. But she was at work. She was a professional. She dealt with worse than his kind before. But at the same time she had no idea why someone like him was getting on her nerves more so than ever today. Having taken out her gun, and seeing if she had successfully scared the male into well not being an idiot…his reaction left her mind blank. That and fuming. D-did he just burst out laughing?! ALSO HE CHECKED ME OUT?! The nerve….Just let him wait till I’m off work. If I didn’t need the money….grr. Don’t lose composure. Don’t stoop to his level. That is what he wants. Why is this damn idiot so unpredictable! I can’t believe….UGH. Even after I gave him the number mainly because I will have my revenge one way or another but still. Change…it…who dares…who is this stupid blockhead?!

The female would try her best to keep her composure, sliding the gun back in her make-shift holster for now before speaking. This time, one could tell from the tone in her voice, that she was very much annoyed. Glaring at him when he spoke back to her about getting a new phone. “As if I would give you that pleasure…” There was no way in hell she would EVER spend her money on such a beast. To top it all off, he grabbed her hand and wrote something which she assumed was a username and telling her to check out some site. She wasn’t even able to give him a response as he left her aghast again when he winked and left. ”Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!” Huffing when he left, she realized something…

He didn’t even pay for anything! No tip! No drink! Did he just come in to torture me?! When her shift was almost over she checked what he had written because something in her gut was telling her that she should, and at that moment she lost her cool, yelling out. ”HE IS SO DEAD.” Grabbing her stuff she stormed out. How dare he not pay or tip and TAKE ANOTHER PICTURE OF HER. She could have sworn she deleted it. Not only that, but he posted it for the world to see?! I mean not that she cared that much. She wasn’t a bad catch. However, someone had to earn the right to do that. You better say your prayers. When I find you…your head is mine!

-Exit-

OOC: Your post was amazing~ Sorry for the late response smile
                                                      Remses

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:35 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑯тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:18 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Cat's Meow tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Customers/Chester tab tab MONEY: $300 tab

• tab tab 🌸 Since exchanging numbers at the Cat's Meow where he worked, Kisari had texted with Chester a bit. He'd been a nice guy, bonus for being an animal lover. So he wasn't cruel in any way that Kisari could tell. He hadn't gotten that sense off of his cat, though of course his alerts were still up. His caution, Kisari kind of kept people at arm's length since the incident. Even though his gut instinct was saying he could trust Chester, it'd take some time to really open up there. They'd been having some nice conversation back and forth though. Chester inviting him to come check out the club he worked at today.

tab tab 🌸 Accepting the invitation, Kisari went dressed in his jeans and a button down he'd changed into after work. Was there a dress code or something? Well he wasn't sure, it wasn't exactly a scene he was used to, or knew well. Wondering how the club would be as he made his way there. His adrenaline spiked with the volume of the music as he went in. Looking around, though seeming like a deer in the headlights as he walked around rather timidly. There was so much activity, all the bodies moving, dancing, others drinking. He definitely didn't feel like he was dressed right for this place.

tab tab 🌸 Seeing Chester up there, working, Kisari paused in the middle of the crowded floor and watched. He looked so into it, the music, seeming to be having fun, it made Kisari smile seeing the focus on Chester's face, the energy he had with his work. He didn't even know if he'd see him, in the sea of people, but Kisari raised his hand and gave him a wave. Gasping when he was suddenly bumped into, jostling sideways into another person. Flustered, and his face bright red when he realized it was someone wearing...well...next to nothing, a stripper in the club. "O-oh, Sorry, s-sorry," the person asked if he wanted to dance, but Kisari had already darted away. Heart beating wildly, he ran to the bar, finding the stool there safe to sit and avoid all the chaos. The bartender looking at him expectantly, Kisari almost hadn't heard the question, a drink. "U-uh...um...I erm I'm sorry I'm not sure right now." Flushing more as the bartender gave him an exasperated and tired tone before going back to his customers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:17 am
User Image

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Today's the time of the agreed meeting between Chester and Kisari at Neon Lights so that the pet store's cashier would get to know him better. Unfortunately, Tiffany had to stay inside the house like last time and the DJ would only wish Erik good luck on the job search. Right now, he was enjoying with his job, providing the beats for the dance floor as usual whenever the occasion calls for it. Because of the weather and the fact that it was currently the summer season, Chester's shirt was sleeveless, showing off his arms, but at least he was wearing his denim jeans and sneakers. Best to feel comfortable, more so with multiple bodies nearby.

He finally spotted Kisari, giving the other a wave. Though actually, his friend was clumsily bumping and had to retreat to the bar section. Not to mention that he was unsure of what drink to consume to commemorate the meeting after being away from each other for a short while. Making sure that the playlist would still be active for a while, he left the station to meet up with the other.

"Hello. I suggest the gentle recommendation for this newcomer right here," Chester grinned, slowly landing his arm across Kisari's shoulder, "How are things coming along? Anything good?" Truly, trying to be cordial at this hour. Plus, the drinks would be on Chester's tab tonight.

Mood: cordial
Company: Kisari
Money: $141.50 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
kotaro17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:03 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Cat's Meow tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Customers/Chester tab tab MONEY: $300 tab

• tab tab 🌸 Fidgeting a little at the bar, feeling like the bartender might boot him from his seat if he didn't order soon. Thankfully Chester came along and helped him out, though he wondered what kind of drink would be under the 'gentle recommendation' since he couldn't exactly hold his liquor. Sweet drinks always got him tipsy and quick, they were hard to resist. "T-thanks for the rescue, I guess I'm just not quite used to such a large busy place. There's a lot of people," looking around at everyone dancing and clustered about the place. He'd never been to a club or bar space that was at such a volume as this. "You looked really good up there, and the music, it's cool. Definitely a lively place."

tab tab 🌸 "Ha, well work is work. Always some interesting animals to see during the day. I haven't really explored much outside work and home since I got here, so this is probably the newest most interesting thing for me. Coming to your club...erm well I mean the club you work in. I don't mean to say like 'your' club, I mean...unless you really own the place and are secretly rolling in dough or something." Chuckling a little, trying to make a joke, and seem at ease and not as nervous as when he first walked in here. Thanking the bartender when he was handed a drink, sipping a little, feeling the sudden zing of the alcohol. "So how have you been?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:43 pm
User Image

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

Chester smiled at the compliment and he let go of the shoulder, "Thanks, glad that you are liking how energetic I am with my job right there." Many people always told him that he was a good one, and such positive energy was what allowed him to continue at this point. "Plus, this club is actually managed by someone else, so close enough," the ginger-haired replied. Besides, he didn't believe he himself would be capable enough of running the joint himself as a manager. He's always used to having to do stuff at the background, whether it's with music or even with sweets.

"So, what do you like about the drink so far, aside from me feeling mostly good on my end as an answer to your question?" he asked. He then requested the bartender to fix him the similar drink like the one Kisari was currently consuming. "My cat had the change of dietary plans thanks to the check-up, plus someone helped me with studying for the driving license exams," he continued on. But still, he knew that it may not be the last time that he would get to see Erik again, depending on the circumstances the other may be in after their first encounter. The drink was then handed to Chester and he downed it all in one gulp, sighing in relief as the drink hit his taste buds.

Mood: cordial
Company: Kisari
Money: $141.50 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
kotaro17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:34 pm
                                            Agnes Talbot

ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕪: Lysander
                                            ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙: Well and active
                                            𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Drinking time
                                            ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Since the time Anne had been back she had slowly been making her rounds so to speak. A lot could change in the span of seven months and she wanted to see how. On a large scale, there wasn’t too much going on in Soleil, but it was the small things she was interested in. Some of her first stops were the bars. She couldn’t deny her drinking habits. Mostly she wanted to see if any of her old regulars were still kicking. Today she headed to Neon Lights. She had seen The Captain’s Deck the other night, so she didn’t see the need to visit again. When she entered she headed straight to the bar and ordered herself a rusty nail. Only with her drink in hand did she feel ready to walk about the club.

The loud music, the dancers, lights, everything was a surprising comfort. She truly missed the upbeat setting during her time abroad. Even the taste of her drink had her feeling quite at home. Yet the least bit unexpected was who she spotted not that far from her current position. He was faced away from her, but that blond head of hair and his usual relaxed position was a dead giveaway on who it was. She had seen it enough over the years to be confident she wasn’t mistaken. With a smirk she made her way over. Once she was directly behind him she slid a hand onto his shoulder and bent down to say in his ear. “What a predictable surprise to see you here, dear. Good to see you after all this time.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      ωhere Neon Lights l ωith Agnes l мood Mellow l Outfit Old Routine

Lysander had been trying to make another effort to talk to the woman he thought he had feelings for, but the longer she stayed away from him, the more he began to question those feelings. Maybe it was just because she had been in his life the most recently. Maybe it was because she had been there after his sister died. Ruby eyes eyes looked down into the wine that swirled around in his glass. He wasn't sure where to go from here, but he was doing all the old things he used to be beforehand. Perhaps living his old life would find him someone new? Did he even want anyone new in his life? Bringing the glass to his lips, he sipped at the liquid as he let his glowing eyes scan the room. Despite the nightclub setting, he was glad they had a, somewhat, decent wine collection. One more sip and the blonde was trying to stifle a coughing fit with his glass. The red wine sloshed around as his coughing caused a strain sputter to escape his lips. Pulling the glass away, Lysander looked down into the liquid to see a few scattered blood droplets.

Placing his free hand on the ankle he had crossed over his knee sometime ago, he leaned forward to place his glass on the table when he heard a familiar voice. One he had not hear in a rather long time, however, he could never forget it. He felt the warmth of her hand slide along his shoulder and he leaned back against the couch he often sat on and dropped his head back so that he could look at her. Agnes Talbot. He hadn't seen her in...How long had it been now? The blonde smiled up at her and slid his hand over hers. He was genuinely happy to see a familiar face, even if that face was often pressed into their pillows. A sense of familiarity and calm washed over him being in her presence and he motioned for her to join him. "Agnes, it's been to long. What brings you to my neck of the woods? Miss my bed sheets already?" he quipped in response.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:37 pm
                                            Agnes Talbot

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Anne was quick to return a smile at his gesture to join him. Her hand fell away from his as she came around the couch to take a seat, resting her cup on her leg once she was comfortably settled in. “It may be a lie to say I don’t think about it every now and again, but I didn’t venture to the bar with you in mind. No, I simply came for this-“ she held up her drink and gave it a little jiggle, the ice clinking against the sides of the glass with the motion. “Well, it was this and wanting to make sure the bar didn’t close down while I was away.” She didn’t really think that could ever be the case. Her hazel eyes drifted to the constantly shifting bodies around them. Neon Lights was perhaps the most modern bar with none of the dinginess she was used to. All the young adults thrived in this particular establishment, Lysander included.

Bringing her gaze back to him, she took a quick drink from her glass while crossing one leg over the other. “Hmm, I’m guessing I never mentioned that I was heading on a business trip before I left, did I? It was some months ago when I flew to Malaysia with some old colleagues. However, I stayed a little longer than expected. I must admit, it feels good to be back home.” She knew she could blabber on about her trip endlessly, but she didn’t think Lysander would be interested in such tales. “Now tell me about you, dear. What have you been doing these past few months?” She turned her upper body to face him, propping an arm over the back of the couch to appear more interested.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:05 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      ωhere Neon Lights l ωith Agnes l мood Mellow l Outfit Old Routine

Lysander inhaled deeply, exhaling just as deeply as he pursed his lips in thought. What had he been doing? He took a moment to ponder the rather simple question, reflecting on Agnes' own reply to his posed question. Turning along the couch to face her, he brought an arm up to rest against the side of his head lazily. Despite the techno music, he was capable of relaxing here because he was here so often. "I took a sabbatical from my real estate company and started managing the tattoo parlor here in town," he stated as he brought his hand down to motion in front of him and a generalization of the city. His hand came back to the side of his head as he thought about what else had transpired since his last run in with the cursed woman. Blowing air into his hair, Lysander teetered between making something up and telling the truth. He had always been fairly honest with Agnes. There was something about her that he just couldn't keep himself from lying; most of the time.

Groaning as he pushed away from the couch, he grabbed his glass and downed everything left in it. "You remember my sister? Did I ever tell you she had a kid?" he asked as he finished his wine and set the glass back on the table. He eyeballed her from the corner of his eye until he was facing her once again. "She had this kid, if I haven't told you. Cute, as far as little people go. Got all of my sister's fiery personality too. Anyways..." he paused and waved his hand at her, gesturing that it wasn't important. "She died recently...Well, about a month ago now. Shot by a crazed fan..." Lysander stopped talking abruptly, unable to keep himself fully together when talking about his beloved twin.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:55 am
                                            Agnes Talbot

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The way he took his time to mull over her inquiry was what she thought to be a sure sign of him not doing anything worth mentioning. It was a fun surprise when he admitted to shifting his work in an entirely different direction. With only a single raise of an eyebrow to indicate how intrigued she was by the idea. “My, how fascinating. That seems like quite a change in pace. I take it you’re enjoying it then?” Anne didn’t think their conversation would be getting any deeper than that, so it completely threw her off when it felt like he was changing the subject to his sister and her child. “Yes, I believe you have mentioned it before.” It wasn’t the subject but rather his demeanor while talking about them that made her suspicious. The way he didn’t quite make eye contact made her envision that perhaps something happened to the child and it weighed on him.

Instead she was nonchalantly gifted the news of his sister’s death like it was no big deal. There was a slight purse to her lips as she furrowed her brows at him. She was tempted to reach out and offer a sympathetic hand but for fear that he may see it as pity she stopped herself. “You have my condolences, Lysander. If you need a quiet place to face your grief, my doors will be open to you.” She was both understanding and the least judgmental about the situation. He could pretend to be strong and put together, but she knew what it felt like. However, she didn’t want to press the issue in such a public place. She was brash, but not stupid. Whether he’d ever take her up on her offer she didn’t know, but it was there nonetheless.

I believe it’s time for another glass for the both of us.” Anne flagged a passing server over and was quick to order two more glasses of their preferred drinks. As soon as they walked away to place their order she immediately knocked back the rest of her drink. She let out a sigh as she reached over to set the empty glass on the table. “Now, why don’t you tell me more about the tattoo parlor? Do you have any new tattoos to go along with your new position?” The start of a grin began to form on her lips as she tried her best to change the subject.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

AnnoyedPanda

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games