Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:45 pm
Now inspired by his trainer Bohdan would take awhile to store up some gases while he was safe at the other end of the room, utilizing a Stockpile to do so. Once fully prepared the real Koffing would unleash one powerful burst of gas, sending its self rocketing towards his smiling trainer, the Dark One happy to see the look his Koffing had on his face now. Bohdan meant business and he couldn't wait to see what he had planned.

While he knew Bohdan could use a Protect again Sub was surprised to see the Koffing not utilize it right away to just smash through the incoming holograms as they began to explode even before contact. Instead Bohdan would do it like he already had been, gracefully using bursts of gas to spin and zip around them, avoiding them one at a time. He would do this for the first several holograms, it was pretty simple for him now as he was getting the hang of it, it wasn't until he made it halfway through the room did things get a little more tricky.

At the halfway point was when the holograms started to really seek him out and got faster. Bohdan had to utilize more gases to avoid the incoming holograms, bobbing down and then up to avoid a one-two shot that came at him. Now out of harms way the Koffing would note that three were coming at him at one time from different angles, if he just dodged them like he did the others he would use up too much gas and not have enough to make it to Sub. Not wanting to use up his Protect for this, Bohdan came up with a more crafty solution. Remaining in place Bohdan would begin to spin around violently as he executed a Gyro Ball, causing the incoming holograms to be pulled in towards him. Apparently the idea was it was better to have them come at him at once and at one angle than at different times and different places. Just as they were about to make contact Bohdan would stop the Gyro Ball and unleash a fierce burst of gas to rocket upwards and leave the three to explode harmlessly.

Sub would smile as his Koffing pulled this off, but he could let his Pokemon get too cocky. Believing this as good of a time as ever he hit a button on the console, causing a large Weezing hologram to form right above his Pokemon who was now rocketing up towards it. Bohdan, however, was not fooled by this and took note of the new challenge just as it was glowing. Throwing up a Protect just a split second before it exploded Bohdan would reveal himself to be quicker than his trainer's little trick. The Dark One smiled.

With that taken care of Bohdan dropped the Protect and with the last of its gases sent its self rocketing towards Sub. He was in the final stretch as the holograms raced after him. This spelled bad news for Bohdan however. While he was so close he was running on fumes and the holograms were closing in. He needed just a little boost to widen the gap and make it to Sub before they got to him. Mustering all his mighty Bohdan would do something that surprised Sub and unleash a Flamethrower from behind, igniting what little gases he had left and turning its self into a literal rocket.

Knowing he was going to make it Bohdan smile big and let out a happy shout. Sub however was not as happy as he quickly realizing Bohdan was going very fast and on a collison course for him. "Bohdan, stop! No! You're going!" That was the Dark One's last words before the inevitable collision happened. This was going to hurt at least one of them.

(Bohdan: 18/25)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:39 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Veronica entered the training room looking around a lot like it was her first time... Actually, it might have just been her first time. As by her preference, she liked to keep a balance in her team. Which meant that she felt the need to have different types and movesets available, and so she brought her tiny Mudkip out.
"Hi kid." She crossed her arms.
"Mud!" The pokemon responded. Veronica wasn't sure if whether it had been so long since she had a first evolution pokemon or if this Mudkip was just extra tiny. Adorable. She admitted.
"Well listen Pisces. We need you to step up to the plate and become the best monster you can be. The missions we get are tough and the opponents deadly. We've gotta serve Snagem with the best we got. So your days of doing nothing are over. Today, your training starts." She explaining, nodding several times.
"First off, Spirit will be your guide." She sent out her Jellicent. "Watch. Spirit, use Surf." The Jellicent made sure not to aim for the tiny-kip and used surf. The light reflecting off of the water glimmered in the Mudkip's eyes.
"Okay. So try aiming over there with your water attack." She made sure to move the target closer to him and lower to the ground.
Pisces made his best attempt at using Water Gun to shoot at the targets but he couldn't seem to aim high enough. Oh boy. This one is gonna take an extra hand.
They repeated the training twice more but he still wasn't a great shot.

"That's all right. How about we take you into a pool then?" She went to the nearby panels to change the platform into a water based platform. Spirit entered the water in order to be the safety guard.
Pisces stared at the depth of the pool from the edge, feeling intimidated. Veronica approached the edge and sat down, letting her naked feet into the water. She wasn't sure what to say. She didn't particularly like it when pokemon acted so weak like humans but she saw the potential this little guy had. She petted the Mudkip for a few moments. "Go on."
The Mudkip ended up jumping in and took his step adjusting to the water, scuttling around through the water. He went around the Jellicent and returned to face Veronica.
"All right, go ahead and practice Dive. Spirit will be there to make sure you're all right." She indicated. The Mudkip seem to take a really big breath and dive down. The Jellicent also popped underwater to watch the Mudkip.
A few seconds later they came back up. "You did great." She encouraged. "All right, how about some laps around the pool and we'll stop there for today."
Pisces went ahead and rushed back and his forth three times, his tail wagging like a fin through the water. After he finished, Veronica helped him out of the pool. Spirit floated over to them.
Veronica nodded, "Not so bad for the first day outside of the PC, huh? Rest well. We'll be back soon enough." She returned them to their pokeball.
After cleaning up some of the splashes from the pool and returning the platform back to normal, she left to head to the Research Facility.

(1/25 Evo Points.)
╔══════════╗
❖ PROFILE ❖in
╚══════════╝

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:38 pm
With Rala infected, I couldn't channel at all. Despite that, it seemed, I could still feel something nasty coming from her ball. I stood in front of the training room in hesitation. I wanted to keep the promise I made to her to purify her as quickly as possible, but part of me was afraid to open the ball and see just how bad my primary partner was infected. I sighed raggedly, knowing I'd have to man up and get it done, but just staring at her ball, feeling a glimpse of the viral energy inside... I wasn't sure if my heart could take seeing her like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:44 pm
Lykas would approach the training room only a few moments after Terashi, a Pokeball in hand. "You too, huh?" He asked. "Poor Chinami got infected trying to fight off Zera..." He told the psychic, holding up her ball. "If we're both here for the same reason... Want to give them someone to battle against? Maybe they'll get it out of their system faster that way?" He suggested, unsure which of Terashi's Pokemon had managed to catch the virus.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:49 pm
"Chinami?" I asked, not quite recognizing the name. Then I recalled a Dewott with a pink bow that Samurai was interested in. Was that Lykas's? It was a good thing that I left Samurai in his ball in the room I shared with Keiko, then. "It would be easier if Rala had another infected Pokemon to fight instead of risking it with Brunor, even with GRAY keeping an Immunizer up," I said. I gave Rala's ball one last glance and forced the hesitation down before entering the room and letting her out.

Rala immediately glared at me once she was out. She was infected bad - every part of her that was changed by the Prism Pokeblock now looked black, as if the infection was visible - except for her eyes, which now glowed blood red. Now I knew why I hesitated - it hurt to see Rala like this. "Yes, I'm working to purify you, now. Just like I promised. I'm just getting some help with it," I told her, though I highly doubted she could hear me, or wanted to.

With that, I looked to Lykas, inviting him in.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Lykas followed after Terashi as he entered, watching as Rala was released. Her infection was pretty bad, manifesting in a physical changed. "She's hurting..." He announced quietly. He knew Terashi could tell. The channeler didn't need to be told. But this? Even he could feel the emotional pain the Gardevoir was in.

Releasing Chinami, he could see a similar change in her now. All of her dark blue fur was tainted almost black by the tangible virus exuded from her now. "We're going to get this virus out of you both. As soon as possible!" He assured both infected Pokemon." Chinami glared at Lykas for a moment before she said something to the hybrid. He flinched for a moment, a rarity for him, before biting back the pain of her words. "I know... I'm sorry." He responded, finally, choking on his words slightly before Chinami's ire turned toward Rala. The Dewott growled a low, threatening sound deep in her throat and grabbed for her scalchops, long blades of Water energy emerging from them as she did. That hurt more than anything to the hybrid. Chinami's entire personality was gone for now. She had never once used a traditional blade since before he'd snagged her years ago.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:09 pm
Rala's ire seemed focused entirely on me, but she wasn't blind to the infected Dewott's advances. Not seeing her as a threat, Rala lightly tossed a Psychic Chinami's way, thinking to push the smaller creature out of her life. The infected Gardevoir would soon learn that this Dewott was not so easily discarded, however.

[Rala: 1/30 purification]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:16 pm
She most certainly would not be deterred. Chinami braced herself against the Psychic before it ever arrived, pushed back but hardly fazed by the move. With her teeth grit and a glint in her eye, she lashed out with her scalchops engulfed in what appeared to be dark flames, the virus coalescing into a cloud of dark energy as she executed an Assurance, darting forward and slamming her clenched paw into Rala's midsection with the Scalchop between it and the Gardevoir's flesh.

1/25 Purification points.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:20 pm
Focused as she was on me, she wasn't expecting the Assurance to the face, and was knocked back to the side wall. While it didn't do much damage, it did change Rala's perspective, the Gardevoir now focusing entirely on Chinami. She couldn't do much in the moment, however, as the Assurance hit her when her guard was down, and she was now undergoing the effects of flinching. Whatever retribution she had in mind would have to wait for her next turn.

[Rala: 2/30 purification]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:25 pm
Lykas didn't even get much chance to give Chinami any orders. So consumed by the rage induced by the virus, she was, that even if he had given any, she would have ignored him. As the Gardevoir staggered backward, Chinami found herself wreathed in blackened waters, using Aqua Jet to close the distance and attempting to sweep the Psychic-type off her feet. Should she succeed, she'd sweep around and attempt to dive into the Pokemon's midsection once again, aiming for the same spot she'd already hit once. Two blows in succession to the same place would hurt twice as much, right?

2/25 Purification Points  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:28 pm
As Rala recovered from flinching, she saw the Dewott that dare oppose her lurching forward whilst being enveloped in tainted waters. Her face contorting in rage, the Gardevoir levitatied herself off the ground and reached forward with a Thunderpunch, aiming to strike the enemy down as she reached her.

I could only stand aside and feel useless as this went on. If I had done this on my own, at least I could have helped Brunor or maybe Samurai confront her, but I could only watch this. But then, Chinami needed to be purified also, and fighting another infected Pokemon did reduce the risk, so I had to be content that this was the safer option.

[Rala: 3/30 purification]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:35 pm
Chinami missed her attempt at tripping Rala and took a Thunder Punch to the back as she passed by for punishment. The fist itself didn't hurt that much but the lightning coursing through her water cloak certainly stung. It wasn't enough to stop her, however. Quite the contrary. Being electrocuted only reinforced the otter's anger and resulted in Razor Shell as she Aqua Jet cloak dissipated. Chinami hit the floor rolling and immediately attempted to hurl herself into the air, a blade of water extending from one of her Scalchops as she slashed straight up. Spinning around in midair and bringing a second, horizontal, slash aimed toward the Gardevoir's neck with her, she attempted to catch the enemy off guard again.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:44 pm
Seeing the attacks headed toward her, Rala used Double Team to teleport through the attacks, appearing unscathed on the other side as the energy double she left behind took Chinami's attacks. With a face full of hate, the Gardevoir reached down to grab Chinami, looking to hold her in a Thunderpunch to ensure her assault ends. Not attacking directly did leave her open to an assault, herself, however.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:54 pm
Chinami's anger grew even more as Rala evaded her attacks once again and reached for her. Though it hurt to do so, she grabbed the hand reaching for her and used Reversal to hurl the Gardevoir over her shoulder, taking the brunt of the second electrocution with glee knowing she was getting the chance to throw her hated foe across the room.

4/25 purification points. ((forgot to include the new point last post.))  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:06 pm
Once again, Rala was thrown across the room - the result of Reversal. Though Chinami did take damage, it didn't last as long as intended. With a long-winded growl, the tainted Gardevoir stood back up and flared her viral energy. With a lunge, Rala poured everything she had into a Shadow Break, rushing as fast as her long, spindly legs could take her on a collision course with the only other Pokemon in the room - Chinami.

[Rala: 5/30 purification.]
[3/10 Hyper]  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games