Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:46 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
Change of Clothes: Current
Music:Echo
User Image
Alexander was walking through the park with head phones in. He had a Nook in his hands reading as he walked. The music was turned low however so if something was going to hit him or bump into him he could react in time. The book he was absorbing was the newest book by Jim Butcher.
[[OOC: Gosh I'm so sorry it's short. I couldn't think of anything right now.]]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

"...I like to think that we aren't."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile - $1000 - Outfit - Single
                                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                  Savannah hummed softly as she walked along the path that led through the park. She had her camera around her neck and a smile on her face as she looked around. Sure the weather was still a little too chilly for her liking, but the small layer of snow that coated the park made the place especially beautiful and perfect for taking pictures. Smiling a bit as she walked around, the young woman then paused where she was standing. Tilting her head to the side a little bit as she looked at the trail ahead of her. Yes, that would make a very nice picture. She thought as she looked at the trees covered in frost and the melting snow on the ground. Lifting her camera, she pouted a little as she looked through the lens. She was standing too low to get a good shot. Looking around, she then noticed a park bench and went over to it. Climbing onto the bench, she brought the camera up again and smiled. Perfect! She thought before snapping a picture. Looking at the picture on her screen, she turned her camera off and went to step off the bench. Unfortunately she hadn't stopped to think that the bench would have a small amount of ice on it and yelped as her foot slipped out from under her, causing her to fall to the ground.

Krylancelo Mooncrest
                                                  It's okay. I hope my reply was good. ^^;; Edit; Made a small edit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:59 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher looked at the boy, unconcerned with the curios look he was being given. Once he read his sign, the mushi nodded gently. "Okay! Goodbye~" He replied, waving as he grinned. As Bastian disappeared, it left him and the towering female. Fisher wasn't sure how to feel about her yet after being startled by her, she seemed nice enough after seeing he wasn't doing anything harmful. The male closed his sketchbook, looking up at the woman and trying to remember if she'd given her name. He felt not, his grin becoming coy as she explained she wasn't so bad afterall. [colkr=#8ec127]"And I promise I wasn't some stalker freak. Sorry, again." He chuckled, tucking his book under one arm and rubbing the back of his neck. Since she had brought it up, he raised he was hungry too. He was so absent minded that he forgot to eat today. "Didnyou still want me to show you to a resturant? Or do you need to go after your friend?" He asked, bouncing one heel on the cement.

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! What a bunch of bullies! Poor me! ◈ I'm Doin'! Sketch Day ◈ I'm Hangin'! With ?? . . .Im Spendin'! $1000 ◈ I'm Wearin'! When-ter ◈ OOC: -- ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

Its Goozie Chan"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
murronxrooney

Murron smiled upon hearing Fisher inquire about taking her to a restaurant. Though when he mentioned Bastion, she shook her head. Feeling a bit sad that she didn't get to interact with the boy as much as he wanted. But he made it very clear he had somewhere he had to be and the Amazon would not stand in the way of that.

"He was just someone passing by is all...anyways, as for food, lead the way."

Murron encouraged, eager to learn the streets of Soleil with her new acquaintance.

Theme: Broken Wings

Money: 1000k
Feeling: Eager
With: Fisher
Its Goozie Chan

whiters4

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:49 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
Alexander smiled as he finished his book and turned off his Nook and put it away in a small bag on his back. Looking around he smiled at all the people out and about. The weather was slightly warmer so it made sense that people were out. Probably stir crazy from not being able to leave their house because of the cold. He smiled seeing someone taking a picture of the wonderful park in it's winter glory. However he panicked a little bit when the girl slipped off the bench and fell to the ground. Running over to her, he bent over a little bit and held out his hand for her. "Ouch, that looked like it hurt. Need a hand?" Alexander flashed her his best smile and kept his hand out for her. "Oh the name's Alexander, a pleasure to meet you."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile - $1000 - Outfit - Single
                                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                  Savannah whimpered as she laid there on the ground. She knew she probably looked stupid right at that moment, so she was too embarrassed to get up. She hoped that nobody had seen her. The odds didn't seem to be in her favor though as she heard a male voice speaking to her. Blinking, a slight blush formed on her cheeks as she looked up at the brunette male that was standing over her. "I-It did." She said softly. She wanted to curl into a ball and disappear, but she could feel her sweater starting to get damp from her laying in the melted snow. Taking the male's hand, she winced a bit as she pulled herself up. Looking up at him, she then smiled a little bit. "I'm Savannah. Nice to meet you too." Well, t was nice for the most part. The petite brunette stood there a moment, holding the male's hand before she blushed a little and let go of his hand. She then glanced herself over. No blood. So that was good. She was sure she was going to have a few bruises though. Sighing softly, the young woman then quickly looked at her camera. Inspecting every last inch of it, she was relieved that her camera hadn't been broken. Placing it in her bag, she then looked at Alexander again and smiled at him softly. "Thanks for helping me up by the way." She said softly, still embarassed that she fell.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:05 am
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

"Hmm. Well, okay!" Fisher chimed as the woman said she wasn't bothered by Bastian having to go his way. Holding out his hand, he gently waved her along with a little giggle to himself. "I'm not sure I caught your name, but how about Mexican food? It super good." He hummed pleasantly, full of energy and vigor. He was thinking neither came on a vehicle, so they'd either split a cab or hop on a bus on the way to downtown. Fiesta was a cozy, not often busy, type of family resturant. Fisher was craving salsa from there real bad.

-Exit-

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! What a bunch of bullies! Poor me! ◈ I'm Doin'! Sketch Day ◈ I'm Hangin'! With ?? . . .Im Spendin'! $1000 ◈ I'm Wearin'! When-ter ◈ OOC: -- ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique

Its Goozie Chan"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image

murronxrooney

Murron happily followed her fellow ginger in the direction of this foreign food she would be trying for the first time. Though nervous, she was also eager to make an impression since she had never ate in public with another person before. This was her chance to prove herself and she would do whatever it took to make sure things went perfect.

"Lead the way!."

Exits along with fisher

Theme: Broken Wings

Money: 1000k
Feeling: Eager
With: Fisher

whiters4

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:11 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
Alexander smiled as he helped her to her feet and then couldn't help, but chuckle as she blushed a little when she finally let go of his hand. "Well I'm glad you're not hurt. Must have been some picture though. It's a pleasure to meet you Savannah." He grinned at her and put his hands in his pockets. His eyes gave her a glance over to make sure that she wasn't hurt. Not seeing any blood he was glad, the fall might cause a bruise or two, but that wouldn't be too bad. A thought occurred to him, he remembered that Kristen had said that she met someone that could control the earth, or something close to it. "Pardon me if this is rude to ask, but are you human? My friend said that she meant someone that had some measure of power over the Earth."

Taking his hands out of his pockets, he held out his hands harmlessly. "Sorry, I'm just excited. I'm hoping there are others that aren't normal too. Would make telling people so much easier." Alexander chuckled a little bit and gave her another grin.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:46 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya ended up back at the park as she walked around in the light of the waxing moon. She settled beneath a little grouping of trees and sets her bag and dress down. She felt the chill of the air and the scent of the trees to be nostalgic. She sometimes missed home and wondered what her favorite goddesses were doing.

A glow began to emit from Priya as her illusion came free, letting her take her true form as a tennyo((see profile and click pic)). Her hair was loose and waving freely, shimmering in colors of purples, greens and blues as the light hit it, mystifying and long. Her eyes shimmered a turquoise brilliance as she giggled and began to dance freely in the shade of the trees.

{Enter}
Quote:
Zumiragi
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] --❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:36 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Entering Soleil Park
With: Park goers, Priya
Mood: Relaxed
Apparel: Tennis shoes, jeans, faded red shirt(off), bandages around hands.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, coffee
Balance: $922
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

On his way back, Akiro decided to take a detour through the park. He figured that, like many other places so far, he should start to learn about the various places around Soleil and this park was a prime place. While filled with cherry blossoms, it was a good place to let loose at night, which meant his other form. Stepping off the track and through the trees to find a place he could do so, he already started removing his shirt when he stopped to see someone already in the trees, dancing. What picked her out was the colors reflecting off of her hair somehow as she danced in the moon, and he couldn't help but feel she looked familiar.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:05 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ No one.. or so she thought ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya continued to dance freely, unaware of her new audience as her bare feet barely touched the ground. Her movements were effortless, almost weightless as her graceful limbs continued their lovely dance.

A soft soprano voice began to fill the air as Priya, thinking no one was around, struck a melody that gave off the feeling of nostalgia and happiness with a touch of longing. Anyone within earshot or good hearing would start to feel at ease and familiar, but want for something. A tennyo in her true form was a sight to behold.. but listening to her song was a rare occurrence. Her soul was bare for all to see. Not that she counted on anyone to be present.

Quote:
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] --❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:40 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Mood: Relaxed
((OOC: I feel like he's posed as a model now XD))

Akira stood watching the girl for a few moments, curious why someone would dance here at night. Of course, the moon was nice, but that alone didn't seem like much incentive to dance. Soon the girl began to sing, from where Akira was standing he could hear her voice softly, and felt a little bit happier. It wasn't exactly his favorite kind of music, but he couldn't dislike it. It was almost mesmerizing. He stepped closer to see the girl fully, holding onto a tree branch and watching, albeit much closer now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:51 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Akira❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya's soul song continued and faded as her dance slows to a stop as well. Her hair shimmered in the moonlight, colors swirling about as the wind caressed her soft locks. Her face was to the moon, her ruling celestial body, soaking in the moonlight with a lovely smile on her lips.

She opened her eyes, shimmering with the energy of the light, swirling greens and blues. They looked around the area...until they fell upon the gentleman she met at the bookstore.. The bright one...

Quote:
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] Lol i love it --❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:02 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Mood: Awkward
((OOC: Random dance number complete razz ))

Whoever she was, she was clearly a skilled dancer. Akira was a bit sad when she stopped, and surprised when she looked over and locked eyes with him. "Sorry for spying, I didn't mean to... Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked curiously, looking down at himself a moment afterwards, forgetting he removed his shirt. "Oh, this isn't what it looks like. I think, whatever it looks like." It had to be awkward for her as well as him.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games