Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:45 am
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
Makako-ma
People don't quite get Iwagakure's theme and culture or at least the one in place. Too used to the rugged American fantasy lol.

I keep having to try and use humor to try and offset the awkwardness of the equivalent of talking back, and rudely, to the high commander of a military base you are a member of.. well not that anyone in Iwagakure is actually from Iwagakure.

How it is in the canon:
Konohagakure- village formed by diverse groups coming together
Kirigakure- village full of rouges

How it ended up in our guild:
Iwagakure- village formed by diverse groups coming together
Konohgakure- village full of rouges

canon iwagakure

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

our iwagakure

User Image

I guess its not so different though, the uniforms in the second one are based on the military academy uniforms of the nation or something but how to get these people into shape

>_< humanity is in danger dammit!

(ninja secretary bows and informs that she's gotten her first hit on her dating site profile)

THAT'S DIFFERENT, LOVE IS POWER DAMMIT

Now that I think about it there's some sort of directional chart thing in Naruto...

not sure how it works though.

west = oppressive
east = freedom.

I'm guessing it relates to the iching (where much of the inspiration for Naruto stuff comes from even if not directly)

lets have a look

I'ching stuff site

as you can see here if you look at the meanings of these you'll find that the world of Naruto actually kindof represents the 8 trigrams only its upside down I think, based strictly on the major villages though. Assume konoha is between kiri and suna which it kindof is.

But back on point,

its associated with

Body, Keeping Still, Mountain, and Yang Feeling

I think yang feeling here would mean a sense of solidarity but without necessarily having it. Fitting for Iwa and its conspiracies lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image  

Tentaigo

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:08 pm
okay who wants to get paid handsomely, I need a God of all mod post format just for when I am being a mod. I want my presence to be undeniable... (please dont make some obnoxious fooey though) NAME UR PRICE YOU EXPENSIVE BASTARDS!!!! cat_scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:59 pm
confused becomes a bit depressed seeing how this is going lol  

Makako-ma

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:30 pm
Arhrii-yana X3
okay who wants to get paid handsomely, I need a God of all mod post format just for when I am being a mod. I want my presence to be undeniable... (please dont make some obnoxious fooey though) NAME UR PRICE YOU EXPENSIVE BASTARDS!!!! cat_scream

Tricky girl. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:46 pm
Tentaigo
Arhrii-yana X3

Tricky girl. rolleyes

Peasant! Are you here to make me a format?  

Bodhisattva Empress

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:53 pm
Arhrii-yana X3

lol I don't have the talent to make a fancy coding/gfx, but I can give you like 20B so you can go hire someone to make a God-of-all-mod-post-format for you. How's that sound. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:57 pm
Cleric Saphire
Arhrii-yana X3

lol I don't have the talent to make a fancy coding/gfx, but I can give you like 20B so you can go hire someone to make a God-of-all-mod-post-format for you. How's that sound. xD

that sounds awesome, but are you going to? >.>  

Bodhisattva Empress

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 pm
Arhrii-yana X3
Cleric Saphire
Arhrii-yana X3

Sure. Why not? cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 pm
Too bad Ahrii, if I had the skills to make the format, I'd do it for free for ya. But, I don't have that skill. I do know some people, though.

Arhrii-yana X3

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:03 pm
Cleric Saphire
Arhrii-yana X3
Cleric Saphire
Arhrii-yana X3

Sure. Why not? cool

cat_whee Thankies!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:05 pm
Fenrir-Grima the IX
Too bad Ahrii, if I had the skills to make the format, I'd do it for free for ya. But, I don't have that skill. I do know some people, though.

Arhrii-yana X3

Knowing people helps. Should I tell you or them what I want?  

Bodhisattva Empress

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:07 pm
Arhrii-yana X3
Cleric Saphire
Arhrii-yana X3
Cleric Saphire
Arhrii-yana X3

Sure. Why not? cool

cat_whee Thankies!

You are very welcome. ♡

Fenrir-Grima the IX

If you have someone you know, can you introduce me to them or give me a link, pretty please? The person I used to go to is out of commission now and I'm having trouble finding a replacement. Preferably someone who does gfx and coding? ♡  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:15 pm
I can give you guys a link, yeah. Just message him, alright, with your terms and what you want.

Genmoi & Co.

Arhrii-yana X3

Cleric Saphire

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cleric Saphire

Blessed Cleric

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:18 pm
Fenrir-Grima the IX

Oohhhh... me like.... emotion_kirakira I'll think about it, thank you! Shame they don't offer coding, but I do like the style. Hmm~  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games