Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Onyxia l Item/s ➤: Sword

The girl was egging her on now?! A small grin came across Ciri's face as her body began to glow a pretty green color. However when the girl said they had a specter, Ciri calmed her body down and took a look around. There in the shadows was indeed someone. He looked odd, multicolored hair and was rather fit. Ciri changed her stance and faced the man. Care to join?/I]

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:49 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}
Mood: Indifferent / Present: Onyxia Gear: Street cloths and sword / With: Bellona And Ciri

User Image

Keeping her blade at the ready Onyxia glanced at the man. Walking over to Ciri, blade twirling in her hand. "Sure, join. Ciri was about to be beat." Giving a wink towards Ciri, flirtatious in nature, before looking to the stranger. "Never been one to shy away from the challenge. Two on one, free for all, rotation. Either way I like a good fight."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:39 am

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm this looks interesting |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

Sky raised an eye brow when both girls stopped and looked towards him. Though what Ciri and the other girl said was very interesting to say the least. They wanted him to join and when Onyxia mentioned a Two vs One, Sky got a smirk on his face. Nodding with a sly grin, Sky stood up and brushed himself off. "Alright. Two verse one. You and Ciri against me. No abilities or powers. Straight up weapon play. Also I want to see how you two work together." Sky reached behind him and then slammed a very demonish looking blade into the ground. The Sword was easily as tall as he was. Grabbing the hilt and holding the blade in the reverse position, Sky took an offensive stance with the tip of the blade resting on the ground behind him. His demonic arm out in front as if ready to grab/block/parry. "By the way. This will count towards extra credit for the class. The better you do, the better the grade."

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:34 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Onyxia & ??? l Item/s ➤: Sword

The girl smiled as she accepted the new challenge. No magic, just sword play. Easy right? Well that’s what the girl thought. Grabbing and gripping her sword, Ciri got into her stance, and took one step forward. But something changed her aura, what was it? The girl felt her face fluster when she tripped, and did her best to regain her footing. What the f**k was that Ciri?! she thought to herself as she regain her face. Looking away for a moment, the girl gulped. He is hot... she admitted to herself. Focus! Determination filled her eyes as she took the first strike, rushing him and swinging at the man from the side, aiming for his abdomen.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:55 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}
Mood: Indifferent / Present: Onyxia Gear: Street cloths and sword / With: Bellona And Ciri

User Image

Chuckling a little she twirled her blade. "I can promise that but... someone else might not." She wasn’t referring at all to Ciri, and seeing the girl trip made her eyes roll. "She's a liability Onyxia. Stay on your toes or we work together as one." Doing a little up glance, the physical girl raised an eyebrow. "I know you won’t keep a promise. You’re in it to win it Bellona." With a smile she glanced down at the man. Taking a fighting stance, blade at the ready. "I'll take over if I feel like boy." The Goddess speaking through girl, but the calling of boy made Onyxia snicker. "Three minds against one, let’s not trip over each other Ciri."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:49 pm

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| They're gonna need to work harder than this. |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Sky watched as his step sister tripped up before even making a swing. He wondered what was going through her head.Though when Ciri lunged in to make a swing, he saw that the girl that was suppose to work with her had yet to attack. "Too Slow." Sky stepped into Ciri swinging arc. Blocking the with his own blade, the Devil brought his knee(unarmored side) up to hit Ciri in the gut. Whether the Counter hit or not, Sky would jump back and put a couple meters between him and Ciri. "Dont hold back. Give your opponent no quarter. The more they can move, the more they can control the field of battle!" Sky Has his back towards Onyxia but he knew where she was. With a quick turn, Sky was a sprinting full tilt at Onyxia. Skytherix, dragged his bade along the ground and started to make a stab at the girl but feinted the attack into punch with his demonic arm.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:54 pm

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Onyxia & ??? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri learned quickly that her move was a bad one, and she was met with a knee to the gut. It hurt, even knocked the wind out of her, but she had been trained what to do in this situation. Jumping back, she held her sword tightly and regained her breath. Standing strong, she started to glow once more, but realized this was a skills only challenge. Rolling her sword in her hands, she looked for another opening. Watching him charge at Onyxia, Ciri bolted and swung her sword upright against his back, but with enough force to push the blade deep in if it so made contact.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:24 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}

User Image

Watching the guy attack Ciri she raised an eyebrow. It was gonna be dirty and cheap sort of fight. Taking a jump back she avoided the punch. "If he wants to mix the fight, give it to him." Jumping forward she moved to slice up on the opposite side of Ciri, not wanting to crash into her. "I don’t think this is sword play." Her massive blade turning to it's whip form. With a flick a wrist it end would snake towards his ankle. "In Rome you would be shamed for such a ploy." Onyxia just chuckled and readied herself for more. "Told off by a Goddess."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:00 pm

∑ Thoughts →→| Now this is getting good |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Sky was now getting into a fight he enjoyed. They werent working perfectly together, but it was getting closer than they had been. Ciri was attacking his rear flank and Onyxia from the front. With Onyxia dodging his punch, it left him with few options with upward swings. Sky planted his foot to halt his momentum and twisted to the side. Put his Demonic arm side towards Onyxia and Blade side towards Ciri. Onyxia's Attack would hit his Demonic Arm and cuase a bit damage, but it was a sacrifice that was necessary. Blocking Ciri's upward swing with his sword, he pushed Ciri's sword off to the side and noticed something by his feet. Very clever. Sky flipped his hold on his sword and made a quick but light swing at Onyxia. Sky did nothing about bladed whip now by his ankles.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:41 pm

No matter what the girl did, her attacks didn't seem to make any connection! And Ciri being...Ciri, she starting to fume with anger. God Damn it!!! Gripping her sword, the girl shook her head and threw her sword to the side. I'm done with this!! This is stupid! Classic Ciri, throwing her tantrum. But never had she thrown her sword... when she did, the hilt of her sword detached from the actual blade. It was like adding fuel to the fire and the girl was practically red. F**K!!!!! The girl let out a scream and stormed off, now soaking in the rain.

-Exit-

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:56 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}

User Image

About to yank her whip and take out the man's legs Onyxia had to stop, though not before dodging the swing. Her weapon changing back to it’s great sword size she huffed the blade over her shoulder. "She's suppose to be number one? Probably upset he was out pacing her. Zip it Bellona..." The possessed girl watched as her 'teammate' stormed off. It was never a good feeling when an event like this happened, but people had different expectations. I'd let her cool off for a minute or two. Giving an eye roll she shook her head. "What sound advice." The sarcasm very present in her tone. "So... done for the night?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:54 pm

∑ Thoughts →→| Not again... |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Sky as well as Onyxia stopped fighting as Ciri once again...threw a massive tantrum. This was far worse than before however. Skytherix had never seen his sister act in such a manner to break her own sword. Of course doing such an action only fueled her rage that much more. Sky placed his hand on his face and rubbed his temples sighing heavily. When Onyxia asked if they were done for the night, Sky nodded. "Yes. Go get rest. If you have P.E. tomorrow do not come in tired. Maybe I should have told Ciri Im the temporary P.E. instructor...her anger always runs unchecked..." Sky placed his sword on his back and looked over to Onyxia. "We shall continue this another time. For now, lets just give Ciri some space and I'll check up on her later." The Devil rubbed the slash marks on his arm though he could not feel them himself. They would go away over time so he wasnt too worried.

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:20 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}
Mood: Indifferent / Present: Onyxia Gear: Street cloths and sword / With: Bellona and Sky

User Image

Chuckling she looked over at the P.E. Teacher. "I'll be fine. Barely broke a sweat." Extending her free hand to the man she gave a small smile. "Onyxia Morrison and Bellona. Two in one for you. Regular girl and a Roman Goddess. By your Aura you’re a demon." She wanted to smack the Goddess for that. "He is." She wanted to really smack the Goddess for that. "Sorry about that. She likes to be forward and right."

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:47 am

∑ Thoughts →→| I hate the rain... |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Sky chuckled at the girl and the possessing Goddess' comments. Walking over to the weapon that Ciri broke, Sky picked up pieces and looked back to the girl. "I am Skytherix Ten'serdsta-Videl. And Yes, I am a demon. No worries. I take pride in what I am. As much as I would love to talk more. I guess I have to make sure Ciri actually comes back." Waving with his free hand, Sky left the Training grounds and began his search in the cold rain....oh how he hated this... He never really liked the cold. Especially in this new form.

-Exit-

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:28 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}
Mood: Indifferent / Present: Onyxia Gear: Street cloths and sword / With: Bellona and Sky

User Image

Watching the teacher leave Onyxia sighed. "Do you alw... Yes I do juuuust chucking." Reaching in her pocket she pulled out a small box. Placing a cigarette in her mouth she began to smoke as she inspected her weapon. The weapon was in perfect condition still. Taking a drag she went to a dummy, swinging and chopping at a target. "Slowly get better."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces