Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

purpleravenhawk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:44 pm
My real name is Kat, and I like anime and video games. I sell everything that I don't want, so I spend quite a bit of time in the Marketplace, especially since Daily Chance started. whee I'm questing for some of the older envelopes right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:26 pm
User Image

Name : Chariz Allison Walag
I like to write poems, hang alot in guilds and sometimes vending.
And im 14 years old of age. razz

User Image  

Chariz Allison

~pink-black-angel~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:00 pm
hi my name is Erica, i like anime, and other i cant think right now and i do avi art and right now im trying to complete me dream avi if that will happen though........nice to meet/talk to u ppl whee 3nodding mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:20 am
Hi i go by Rabbit on and off line im 15 and my favrit colors are red and black im curently ubsest with alice in wounder land((not the stupid dizny vershion)) if u wana know eny more about me ask me or go to my profile XD you'll learn a good amount lol  

Insanely~Twisted~Rabbit

Trippetta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:28 pm
I go by Estell when not online, i'm into animae and E.A. Poe. and I believe we need more posters and fewer thread-creator-people-thingies...yeah  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:54 pm
Hi my name is Reignbw........Im still kinda new to Gaia...I'm on a quest for household items amongst other things lol....Gaia has become my second home lol  

Reignbw

`k u u r o n

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:47 am
i'm called cheryl and i'm 15 in november~

i've been going on gaia for 3 months? and i pretty much have an avatar i'm pleased with so i'm just playing games and selling the tickets i earn for fun. i'm into jrock and visualK and i do read manga.. but not as much as i used to. school tends to give me a lot of pressure especially exams and i get into a bad mood when i lack sleep. :3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:10 am
My name is Jasmin, and I'm in my first year of college at lovely Rhodes College in memphis, TN. I am a Physics major. I'm in both the Anime Club and the Society of Physics Students here on campus. Oh, ans I'm currnelty questing for a Demonic Pitchfork, so if you have any good advice on earning gold, I would much appreciate it.  

vafalla

Original Vampire

Lt. Jessie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:35 am
My name is Jessie. I am a third-year student at UCSD, majoring in Computer Science and Engineering.

I love to role play, play games (mostly Halo and other FPS), draw, read fanfictions, and do manga here and there.

Currently trying to sell the items I have accumulated in Gaia Town... Too much, you know?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:41 am
My name's Rebecca, I'm 20 and I'm in college(Health Science), I'll be graduating this semester, and I'm still not sure what I want to be 'when I grow up' (heehee)
Anyway, it looks like this is a great guild, I'm sure I'll enjoy it biggrin  

faerieland_outcast

Jieun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:48 am
Hm...Well, I don't really like giving out real information about myself, I'm a bit paranoid with online information theft. sweatdrop Any information about me can be found in my profile, all info there are vaguely true. I'll leave it at that.
Anyway, I recently joined this guild today after browsing through some of the pages and found it interesting. By the way, engineer-of-doom, thanks for the invite. I am currently going on a quest to collect all things Asian on gaia, by earning it myself. I don't believe in begging for gold or recieving donations, hence my signature. I don't know what I'll be able to contribute since I don't really post much, but I'll do what I can to my best ability. This place seems intersting. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:33 pm
ok whats up the name is Mack i've been on gaia i think for almost 2 years but i can't remember i started gaia around the end of 2k4 then it had a bunch of noobs coming on that didn't even know what gaia really was and gaia made a bunch of new crap so i was inactive for a while but now i'm back and well yeah. I like anime and music and video games (Halo 2 the most currently) also i'm looking for a gaian girl that lives in washington but so far... nothing well yeah thats me any thing else you wanna know pm me an i will get back to you as soon as i'm done.  

Zeke_Azneth

LYBU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Hey. My names Leum. Iv been on giai for what I geuss is comeing up to a year now. I like selling things in the market place. But dont care that much for the money. ( I tend to give it away) I also havent found anything new to do to my avi so I like it the way it is for now. Hope to talk to you guys.
LYBU  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:01 pm
My real name is Felix, Im a Puerto Rican 15 year old in 9th grade - _ - ... I just joind this guild and it seems very interesting what others have to say about the market. i spend my time on gaia working on my profile and or actioning items at the buyers price. I like to roam around getting gold and acomplish my biggest dream avi for life (the one in sig)..well thats about it...other then this my profile says more about me sweatdrop  

~Baby_Fire_Fox~

animo_green

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:55 am
i'm gaby and i am new to gaia .. i live in the florida. i like using towns a lot  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games