Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePeerOrlando

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:46 pm
Holy crap, I never introduced myself either! surprised

Vincent here, 18 and a US Navy Nuclear Reactor Operator, Class E6. In a year and a half I will leave my home in Tempe, AZ to once again journey to the East Coast in order to start my Officers Training.

In the meantime, I'm in a sort of limbo. I mostly cook, lift weights, run and make my girlfriend grin like a giddy schoolgirl.

I enjoy video games, cooking, shooting my bow, working on wood (I make bows and staves that I sell occasionally or give as gifts) or making molotov cocktails for pro-life rally's. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:09 pm
My name is Nikolita, and I run the "Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild." I'm also a Dedicated Moderator for Gaia.

I'm 19, I love to read and write, and spend time with my boyfriend of over a year. I'm working almost full-time now in my job as a janitor at a local mall, and in the summer I'll be moving so my boyfriend and I can live together while he's in university.

I enjoy talking to people who have a sense of humor, and with whom I can hold a good, interesting conversation. I can be a b***h, but usually only when provoked. I like to climb up on my soapbox from time to time too, but I'll be sure to be good here. wink

*waves to Sensedog*  

Nikolita

Lupine Pyrefly

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:42 pm
Lupine Pyrefly, liberal Christian, though stuck in conservative Jesusland. Glad to finally be around intelligent people.

I like running, reading, video games, and taking care of animals.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:03 am
Hello everybody, I'm Fred. I'm fourteen, and I wish I could do more.

Let's see, I did a project on abortion, which turned into pro-choice, last year. I raised over $40 in donations in one night at my school, and donated it to Planned Parenthood. As well, over the summer, I went to the Oregon State Fair and volunteered at the NARAL booth.

laFred

Tentacle Raep

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:49 am
I am Ramiro, often called Alastor, and I belive that the choice is to who evers have the abortion, not a senetor, or president. Though it should be illegal to the point of the fetus haveing nerves, nothing should have to feel that much pain.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:30 pm
HI everyone. My name is Leigh, aka Aramethea, aka Ara. I come from a little town in Upstate New York. I'm a lifelong Democrat, pro-choice, liberal woman. I guess the main reason I wanted to join was because I am a woman, and as a woman, I don't want the government (read Republican, "Christian" whackos) telling me what to do with my body. I enjoy arguing the issues, although sometimes I just end up infuriated... At any rate, I'm gald to be here with like-minded folks. Thanks for letting me in!  

Aramethea

Le Pere Duchesne

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:54 pm
hi, im gracchvs, im communist(this is not the place, you want to attack me, do it in EDP or NCS..). i believe the only way for the liberation of women to become a reality is(apart from communism, though communism will not come about if there is no option) the ability to recieve free quality abortions on demand with no publicity.

FREE QUALITY CONTRACEPTION/ABORTION ON DEMAND!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:30 am
Hello i am Olivia and i have almost been 'knocked up' twice due to rape, it was not fun... but now i carry pepper spray and stuff biggrin i dont have much else to say i am not sure i suppose.... well.... pm me if u have a question ^^;  

Livy`

rhapsodyscacophony

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:43 am
I'm Rebecca, I'm 16 and I have many friends who have been in a 'situation'. No matter what they chose I have stood beside them. Now I'm fighting for them to keep that right to choose.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:04 pm
Hi I'm newish  

Sparklerose

Captain_Theoretical

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:27 am
Hello I'm new I suppose, but I did not see this at very first glance, so I have yet to introduce myself.

I suppose I wouldn't really want an abortion myself, but I would never support the government when it comes to violating human rights.

And I do say human rights, even though that is something pro-lifers so often use in their arguements.

But if you make abortion illegal, you don't give control of your uterus to a fetus, you give control of your uterus to the government.

Even with my ranting, I'm not an anarchist, just an angry liberal. And I'm also a Christian. Please don't hurt me, if you're an atheist who stereotypes Christians, or a Christian who stereotypes Christians, either way I love everybody so put the guns away.

Now just to take the cake for long pointless introductions, I'll add an abortion quote.

With humans it's abortion, but with chickens it's an omelet. ~Attributed to George Carlin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:26 am
Maybe I should re-introduce myself, since I seem to disappear for periods of time.

Don't know why though.. ninja

I'm Kata, Mipsykitten's boyfriend. I tend to argue with perspective, similar to pro-lifer arguments.

Just..you know..better arguments I guess sweatdrop

Kata Samoes

Akhakhu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:05 pm
Hallo all, I'm Kukushka. The name is Russian for "cuckoo bird" which suits me for a number of ways including the fact that I am completely cuckoo, it's my second favorite type of bird, and it is the name of my favorite song.

I'm a college student in Canada, but I grew up in Europe and have US citizenship (I know, I haven't quite figured it all out either, lol).

I'm pro-choice because I believe that the rights and happiness of people who are here NOW are more important than the rights and happiness of the people who might be here sometime in the future.

I'm nearly nearly married and have two beautiful baby kitties smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:30 am
hi im new to the guild but i wasnt able to come until now because i was buissy geting yelled at u can read it if u want but i dont suggest it cause its long

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14579221&page=1#790916232  

naughty~~girl

YamiYumes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:08 pm
Yep. I'm new to the guild.

HI EVERYONE! heart  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games