Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mrfinkle213

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:41 pm
I'm Mr. Finkle. That's the name you can call me by. Don't bother asking for my real name. I'm freaky about that.

Anywho, I consider myself an avid HP fan, and I like to look for symbols and deeper meanings to things in the books. If anyone ever wants to have a in-depth conversation with me about the HP series, then just send me a PM.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:11 pm
willowtree
Hello and welcome! You can post a short introduction here. Let's see, I'm willow, I'm 23, and I love Harry Potter! ElvenPrincess and Liamsgirl are my cousins and really good friends. Is that all the important stuff? whee

Hello, am Tenshi-Eclipse and I lurve Harry Potter...and Draco...  

Tenshi-Eclipse

Gracious Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

x_Sheik_x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:19 pm
Just call me Sage...I'm a total Harry Potthead! domokun Oh, and I'm currently reading the 5th book for the 8th time! cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:11 am
Hi all! mrgreen

I'm Dani and I'm 24. You can call me Dani, Frogger, or froggerbabie. I answer to them all. I am VERY addicted to Harry Potter. xd I am so very much looking forward to the new book as well as the new movie! The movie comes out 2 days after my birthday! Happy birthday to me! blaugh xd

froggerbabie

SmaK ThaT 85

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:10 pm
Hi Im Vicki...im 13...(almost 14...yeay!!) I heart HP!! i read all the books lk 5 times...every1 makes fun of me cause i lk it...its so annoying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:13 am
Hi everybody! heart I am l3roken, I'm 18, and I love Harry Potter. My favorite book has got to be The Order of the Pheonix and Luna Lovegood is my favorite character, closely followed by Draco Malfoy.  

l3roken5oul

Arphaxad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:43 am
Arphaxad here. On the other side of the screen I'm 30-something and enjoy many things, some of which is Harry Potter books and movies... so yeah, I joined up here wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:01 pm
willowtree
Hello and welcome! You can post a short introduction here. Let's see, I'm willow, I'm 23, and I love Harry Potter! ElvenPrincess and Liamsgirl are my cousins and really good friends. Is that all the important stuff? whee

hello my name is jess I am 27 years old and the kids and I are big fans of harry potter  

smokeyrose

micachick46

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:49 am
Hey ya'll micachick46 here! Chick for short I'm 17. And oh yeah, I'm a Ravenclaw and totally obsessed with HP.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:43 am
Hi, I'm SilentNinjaFox! ^.^  

SilentNinjaFox

Jill2282

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:18 pm
I'm Jill... if I know you well enough, I'll let you call me Jilly. I read HBP in 13 hours, and I'm thirteen years old. I enjoy writing (have and account on fanfiction.net) and I'm a strong Harry/Hermione shipper. Still. Even after GINNY WEASLEY and the Half-Blood Prince. Yeah, for I awhile I stayed away from Harry Potter because of that book until my friend Eddie got me back into it. I'm happy to meet other fans, tho!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:34 am
Hello, I'm Nicole. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I am 13.  

Nicole Potter

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:26 am
Hi! I'm Little Nightmare. I'm 17 and I love Harry Potter. I love to reread the books over and over. The movies are good too, but the books will always be better.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:02 pm
Hello, my name is Megan and I'm 14. I absolutely love Harry Potter books and movies.
Books are tied up there with my favourite thing to do with listening to music and being lazy haha.
I've also been a member of this guild for awhile but never posted so I decided today that I should smile  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Super_Wana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:33 pm
HEY! I'm Super_Wana, but you can call me Alana [that's my real name] I love the Harry Potter books & movies! But my heart belongs to Draco Malfoy!! I love all those bad guys! LOL!! mrgreen
Slytherin Rules!!!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces