Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:14 pm
Daisuke_Dp
Having learnt the name of his technique Daisuke lunged the Aku Sattrugairie no Mai at the jounin and effectively tore of the left side of his head.
"Woops...." Daisuke smirked as blood splattered Kenji and himself.
((GODAMMIT, JOUNIN!))
Another rain Jounin came out of nowhere and stabbed Daisuke's arms, then swiftly retreated, laughing manically. ((Do not piss me off.))

Shinji nodded and waited from Sabu ((THE OTHER JOUNIN! THE ONE THAT CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT THE RAIN JOUNIN WITHOUT BEING RIPPED TO PIECES! BAKA! domokun )) attack, so that he could support.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:33 pm
Silly Genji
Daisuke_Dp
Having learnt the name of his technique Daisuke lunged the Aku Sattrugairie no Mai at the jounin and effectively tore of the left side of his head.
((GODAMMIT, JOUNIN!))
Another rain Jounin came out of nowhere and stabbed Daisuke's arms, then swiftly retreated, laughing manically. ((Do not piss me off.))

Shinji nodded and waited from Sabu ((THE OTHER JOUNIN! THE ONE THAT CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT THE RAIN JOUNIN WITHOUT BEING RIPPED TO PIECES! BAKA! domokun )) attack, so that he could support.

(( xd ))

After the attack, Sabu was sure the Rain nin had no intention of stopping. He jumped up stright into the air just as a kunai flew through the area where he was standing. The Rain nin burst down from the trees and launched a water attack. Sabu countered with a fireball and the two clashed in a cloud of mist. The sounds of kunai clanking together could be heard as the two fought. When the both touched the ground, they sprang away from each other.
"You aren't half bad." the Rain nin said to Sabu.
Sabu grinned. "I'm just getting started." he replied.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:34 pm
((kills evil double post))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:51 pm
Hytoshi runs to the training grounds and starts practicing. "It'd be much better if people fought me..." ((Hint hint.))  

m00nPanda

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:49 pm
((Um....where's Amari, our little side conversation is going to be left behind, chronologicaly (sp?) speaking, if we don't finish it soon.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:27 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((Um....where's Amari, our little side conversation is going to be left behind, chronologicaly (sp?) speaking, if we don't finish it soon.))

OoC: Sorry.

- Amari gave a nod and then looked over to the boy known as Rio. - " Alright...A family jutsu? Hm..Interesting. How does it alert you of the enemy? " - Amari asked, as he raises his dark brown A.N.B.U cloak, preparing himself for a any possible attack. -

|_Amari_

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:45 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi runs to the training grounds and starts practicing. "It'd be much better if people fought me..." ((Hint hint.))

"I guess I could provide some training for you"
Eoku said as he walked up to him, yawning slightly
"Unless you think you'd rather fight someone else?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:08 pm
Silly Genji
Daisuke_Dp
((GODAMMIT, JOUNIN!))

"OMFG, MY ARMS OH MY GOD" Daisuke screamed.
(Sounds like Orochimaru too me, lol ^^)  

Daisuke_Dp

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:02 pm
Daisuke_Dp
Silly Genji
Daisuke_Dp
((GODAMMIT, JOUNIN!))

"OMFG, MY ARMS OH MY GOD" Daisuke screamed.
(Sounds like Orochimaru too me, lol ^^)
"OMGZ?!?! DAISUGEZ?" Shinji yelled as he ran off to aid Sabu.
((And, Btw, this doesn't mean you can't fight you lazy, lazy boy.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:08 pm
Dragon Sneeze
((kills evil double post))
I'm allowed to double post. surprised  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:22 pm
Daisuke activated his sharingan and then furthered it too lvl 3. Daisuke then removed his shirt and asked Kenji to set it on fire.
"This technique needs a source of fire, come on!" he exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:30 pm
Shinji quickly started the seals for his old technique...
"Katon..."  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:13 am
Kai purched on a high tree in his Hidden Rain ANBU disguise. Kai threw a rain of needles and kunai at the Jounin and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:40 am
|_Amari_
The_Last_PlainsWalker

OoC: Sorry.

- Amari gave a nod and then looked over to the boy known as Rio. - " Alright...A family jutsu? Hm..Interesting. How does it alert you of the enemy? " - Amari asked, as he raises his dark brown A.N.B.U cloak, preparing himself for a any possible attack. -

((So'k))
"I'll show you once we get down there,"said Rio, indicating the direction of the trees. So the 2 jonins and the Chuunin ran down the wall and landed in the forest. Rio walked up to a tree and preformed a one part hand seal and then put his hands on the tree. He felt the familar feeling of his body being yanked by his eye balls as he began to see through the surronding trees, his vision blured as it raced around the forest, connecting to as many trees as he could. "There's tons of activity in the forest," he finally said, Most of the charka levels seem to be pretty high, so probably jonins, though i'm not sure but i think most of the are water clones, and they seem to be fighting someone or something, wait a minute." Rio's vision slamed to a stop and hung over a group of people."Hey! It's those people from earlier!" And they're fighting....hidden Rain nins." Rio droppped his jutsu and his vision boomaranged back to his body and he felt like his eyes slamed back into his head. He rubbed his eyes to get rid of the blurred edges of his vision as he said, "that's about all i can get."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:44 am
Sabu and the rain nin clashed again, and Sabu tried to plant a roundhouse kick on his chest. The nin jumped back, and Sabu performed a few seals. "Grass Shackles!" he yelled as blades of grass rose from the ground to ensnare the Rain nin. He jumped up into the air avoiding them, but since he was in the air, he was unable to avoid the second attack Sabu launched. "Grass Blades!" Sharp blades of grass shot up from the ground spearing the nin as he flew through the air. Sabu's grin melted away much like the water clone he had attacked.
Half instinct, half reflex, Sabu ducked as a kunai cut the air above him. He sprang up and jammed his elbow into the nin's face. The satisfying crunch proved that he was the real thing.
"Shinji! Attack him while he's distracted!"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games