Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:17 pm
"well i was helping her become a benign demon and she turned we had a little brawl. i won knoched her out and by the time we got back she was awake and we benigned most of her demon self"*shuicho said*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:24 pm
Lur was angered by the fact that Shuicho had fought Dark, but remained calm. "Thank you, for reducing her struggles" he said, looking down at Dark. "Has she been sleeping long?" he asked, looking back at Shuicho. He hoped that Dark had not recieved any injuries of any sort.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:31 pm
*shuicho got up looked down and saw dried blood where he was laying then layed back down trying to hide it*"she's been out as long as i have and i don't know how long that has been it could have been one night a few days or weeks. we've been out since just a while after you guys left."*shuicho said hoping lur didn't see the blood*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:34 pm
"It's only been about one day and a night" Lur stated. "I think she should get back to the cave. Any sign of Angel?" he asked, worringly.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:47 pm
"i smelt her not long ago but i lost the scent"*he said with a little worry*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:36 pm
* Branwen had fallen asleep. She was dreaming when she felt someone nudging her to wake up. She finally woke and stretched. She trots over to Shuicho and tackles him playfully.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:48 am
*shuicho pawed her hoping he dioesn't hurt her*"branwen i missed you"*he said happy to see her again*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:32 pm
Lur looked at Branwen and remembered that she was the one who had healed Shuicho before. He waited for Shuicho to move away and then lay down near Dark once he did. He didn't like the fact that Dark and Angel were so far from home. He hoped for Dark to wake up soon so that they would be able to return to their cave and pups. Then Lur would search for Angel...

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:54 pm
"lur i think angel is with another wolf. i have a feeling she's safe with him"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:09 pm
"She is my daughter" he reminded him, laying his head down next to Dark's muzzle. He looked ahead towards the horizon and wondered if Tharran and Kalten had woken up yet.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:52 pm
"the wolf is 2 years old just like angel is in maturity and look. he seems to be nice, his name is kurama. he is a demon too. i don't know where they are though"*he said trying to be imformative*((where the hell is dark))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:00 pm
*kurama and angel continued up the path*"angel are we going back to your home"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:03 pm
Dark slowly woke up to see suicho and his mate speaking, she was trilled to see lur, jumped up and pressed her muzzle against his "good morining lur"

Angel entered the open area in the forest where the 3 wolves sat, she walked up to them and sat next to dark "hi mom, did ya miss me?"

Dark was not angry at all that her daughter had left "yes i did, and i see ur friend Kurama is here to"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:09 pm
*kuraqma was shocked at hearing his name from some one he hadn't met**shuicho smiled at him*"it's okay kiddo come sit with us"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:11 pm
alchemist473
*kuraqma was shocked at hearing his name from some one he hadn't met**shuicho smiled at him*"it's okay kiddo come sit with us"

Angel whispered into Kurama's ear "dont worry, they're my family, well not suicho, but he's cool" she was trying to reassure kurama  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games