Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalin DNom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:43 pm
Penden

Meh...you should...umn, RP with me. Yes. ninja

RP where, me lovely?

Oh, and you need to tell me when the wedding is. ninja

*might have to send gifties*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:49 pm
*pokes Penden* Yes, tell when the wedding is

If I had money, and any idea what to send as a gift, I might......  

Isarde

Torishu

Battle-ready Shapeshifter

15,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:20 pm
HIYA!!!! I'm Trish!!! Can't wait to RP with everyone!!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:37 pm
Hello, I am Tobias Raji Najir, but you can call me Tobias. I have been roleplaying for 2 1/2 years. My main character is Tobias, 2 1/2 years old. I will not be roleplaying him here though due to the fact that he is exclusive to one storyline and one storyline only. It has been running for 2 1/2 years as well. ^^

I do, however, have dozens of other original characters to choose from. I hope to roleplay soon when I lose my writters block. Until then, I will answer questions to the best of my ability and explore this guild.  

Tobias Raji Najir

shinnon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:34 am
hi im new here names shinnon love to rp could work a bit on my gramar though. never would have guessed i was in honors english but working at an auto shop will do that to ya. sweatdrop somehow i doubt anyone posts here anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:36 am
Iris of Obsidian
Penden

Meh...you should...umn, RP with me. Yes. ninja

RP where, me lovely?

Oh, and you need to tell me when the wedding is. ninja

*might have to send gifties*

Ha! Any where. xd
I've been working so much on this one story though that I don't have any ideas ready for a one-on-one. You could join Feretris if you wanted to *shrug* :O Or we could do a one-on-one here, start a new thread.

Actually my sister set up a website for me!
I'll PM you both with it and any one else who asks. 3nodding  

MrsMica
Crew

Demi Couture

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:23 pm
My name is Nathaniel. My friends usually call me Nate or Glassy. I've been RPing for about 2 months now. I think of myself as creative and intelligent. Most people believe that according to the way that I type in, (almost) perfect english, that I'm alot older than I am. I'm only 16 though, and love to talk to people on end about major subject matters. So if you feel like talking about your preference on gay marriage, abortion, etc. just PM me any time. I am also in love with The Legend of Zelda series. For those who love to RP I love you too.

I hope to learn alot about RPing from the people in this guild. I just hope that you don't criticize me in a sarcastic way. I can't take much punishment from people. I do, however, like to be criticized in a level that doesn't hurt my self-esteem.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:45 am
Well, your first lesson here is that "a lot" is two words. 3nodding Don't worry, even congressmen spell it wrong, and I'm not one to talk either. Welcome!  

MrsMica
Crew

Demi Couture

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:51 pm
Penden
Well, your first lesson here is that "a lot" is two words. 3nodding Don't worry, even congressmen spell it wrong, and I'm not one to talk either. Welcome!
Thank you, for the advice. I won't easily forget it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:11 pm
Hello me lovelies, the name be Lupinark...and no I don't have a British accent, I just felt like trying to put you off track for a bit hehe.

I am a bit of an oddball at times...ok most of the time...well...ok screw it I am almost all the time XP. You'll be lucky if you ever catch me putting a post that is serious from end to end, with every word meaning EXACTLY what it seems to mean...least outside of RP's anyway. As my avatar and name suggest, I for some reason have an affinity for werewolves...I don't know why, personally in Real life I'm more a cat person than anything else, but I just like Werewolves.

Aaaannnyyywwwwaaaayyyy as I was saying before I got off on a side track due to my ADD...oooh shiney err what was I saying? oh yea, as I was saying I like to do quite a few RP's...mostly whatever I can get my little grubby hands on as I'm starved for any sort of Roleplaying where I am, I haven't even been able to find a decent D&D shop or ANYTHING out around here, nor anyone who's interested in such, so my only salvation lately has been online. I'm usually kind of new at anything, but willing to give it a heck of a try, and turn out pretty darn good at it (as long as you get used to my odd sense of humor anyway lol). Oh, and before you all ask when you start going "How old is this kid? 12?" due to the seemingly randomness of my attitude and almost purposeful LACK of maturity..no, I'm 19, I just grew VERY tired of being mature, and decided that a slight dose of the proper type of immaturity was needed before I had a mental breakdown...SO BOW DOWN BEFORE MY SANITY"S LAST STAND AND WORSHIP IT AS...AS...AS A LLAMA!! yea...a lama...thats good...AND GIVE ME CROUTONS AS OFFERINGS!!!  

Lupinark

SykoSilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:51 pm
Hi, I'm Syko and I just joined. ^^ When I first joined Gaia (January 28, 2004) I used to roleplay all the time, but I got into other things. Recently I decided I'd like to roleplay more, so I starting rewriting my character. smile I'm still in the process of doing so. I'll probably be asking for assistance, so be on the lookout for it. 3nodding

I'm 18 years old and I live in Seaside, CA, where I attend CSU Monterey Bay. My majors are Telecommunications, Multimedia, & Applied Computing (basically, computer science) and Visual & Public Art (basically, art). I love being creative and using my imagination; I do art, read, write occassionally, and daydream probably way too much. whee And of course, roleplaying. My other hobbies include playing games (mostly RPG's) and reading comics (more specifically, Marvel comics). Gaia is my most time-consuming hobby, but when it gets boring I open a book or draw. IRL, my name is Phillip, and I'm really tall (6'4"). The first question people ask me is my height, and then they ask if I play any sports (I don't).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:41 pm
Names toa or my nickname Anubis its a pleasure to meet all of you.  

Toa47

Thuma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:16 pm
ello I'm Thuma. I've RP for quite some to time and could possibly be considered addicted to RPing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:29 pm
I'm Tensaino Ken...'nuff said.  

Jomano

Kabuto Kai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:23 pm
Hey, I'm Aden. I'm not really new to roleplaying, but I still have some things to learn and to work on. I'm hoping I get alot better in here. Ok, have a nice day, evening, nigh, or morning. (Where evr you are in the world)
Aden_Akkai  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games