Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

DrinkBurntCoffee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:39 am
^has sweet bunny ears. heart
<> i think sailor senchi should have long silver hair just left down. boring yah i know, but it always looks so good.
/ how many times did you cry while watching the anime? because of the anime of course...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:09 pm
^pretty sweet avatar

<> ....dang...this might take a while...*counts* Nephy dying...Usagi to Princess....Q. Serenity dying....all the SS dying...the whole ending of the 1st series....En dying...Brokenhearted Usagi...Cooan and Beruche turning good...end of R...H+M dying...Chibi getting her heart stolen...end of S...Brokenhearted Fisheye....final battle w/ Nehelenia... death of the inners/ura+nep/kakyuu....end of StarS....

total, give or take: 19 times...

V Have you ever prefered a dub line over the original script....(i have, a couple of times...)  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:23 am
^ I like your lil animal friend, what's his name?

<> The dub, I believe, is DIC's way of telling a big joke. The JApanese is sweet and romantic - Usagi is so cute and fun with her original voice and Serena... well, the last voice she had was FAR to annoying... As far as what was 'changed' from Jap to Dub, I wasn't thrilled. I mean, sure, here the anime is directed at younger kids but seriously they didn't need to change as much as they did, kids are very smart and open minded now-a-days... so in all, I don't care for the english version but I respect it because without it I wouldn't have even been introduced to the SM world.

v As far as Haruka and Michiru go, they are a very cute couple and I think everyone agrees - so lets get political here (also because i'm a homo as well) Do you believe it would be morally right for them to get married like Usagi and Mamoru? I do, they are every bit as in love and devoted - I mean, why not? It doesn't hurt anyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:41 pm
^ has a spiffy new outfit

<> Yes, they should get married. They love each other very much and want to be united as one (that's what marriage means) so it's ok with me.
....and that's all I'm going to say about that 'cause i dont wanna get into a big online battle about it....

V Now my whole life is revolving around my senior musical, "Wizard of Oz"

so, if you were casting the BSSM cast as characters in WoO, what roles would you choose for them. Any character will do, but i encourage the use of Sailor Senshi. (changing genders is ok too)  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:58 am
^ Has a very awesome siggy! ^_^ :squee:

<>
Let's see....

Dorothy-Mianko
Lion- Ami
Tinman-Rei
Scarecrow- Usagi
Good witch- Makoto just...because.
Wizard-Rei's Grandpa
Witch-Beryl
Those little thingies that sing the yellow brick road song- Shingo and Chibi Usagi definitly!!!! XP
The flying monkey thingies- for some reason....the Starlights?

That's all I can remember....~_~;;

V To carry on this strain.... Sailor Moon = Phantom of the Opera... just don't ask why but do it anyway! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:36 am
^ nice looking avvie

<> To carry on this strain.... Sailor Moon = Phantom of the Opera... just don't ask why but do it anyway! ^_^ hmm not sure how i am suppose to answer that rofl

who is you favorite scout?  

[GS] Sailor Mau

Mrs DelaRosa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:28 pm
^ I love that dress!

<> Sailor Venus of course! I love her! She is so cute and funny and caring! Aww!! heart I'm making a Sailor Venus costume for Halloween too! woot woot! LOL I hope it'll look good!

V Have you ever gone to a CosPlay convention? Who did you go as? Did you have fun? Do they have Sailor Moon Manga there?

.... O.o Is it okay that I asked 4 questions? LOL oopsies...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:22 pm
^I see London, I see France, I see Dyna C Olio's underpants xd

<> yes. Yukino Miyazawa (10 brownie points if u know who that is). yeah. uh....maybe, since I own it all, i wasn't really looking for it.

V if you were attacked by a villan and (heaven forbid) the Sailor Senshi couldn't save you and you died. would you haunt them for letting you die or forgive them saying "well...they tried their best"

.....wierd question I know, but i haven't thought of any good questions to ask...  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:01 am
^ Has a pixie on their head

<> What are you talking about? I'm the daughter of Beryl. THEY are the ones who killed ME! When I wasn't doing ANYTHING wrong even. So I'm going to reincarnate and kill them for killing me!

V To try again with my earlier question. Cast Phantom of the Opera using Sailor Moon Characters... using mainly senshi is preferred.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:38 pm
^love this girl

<> (forgive me if i leave out a character)
Christine-Usagi
Phantom-Prince Dimando
guy Christine likes... sweatdrop : Mamoru
.....the snobby girl...: Rei or Minako
Christine's nameless friends: Ami and Makoto

V which of the sera myu (sailor moon musicals) is your favorite, or has the best music in your opinion?
....if you haven't seen/heard any...then meow like Luna.... xp  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:01 pm
^ I love your sparklyness heart And you ARE a cute bunny wink

<> I don't know the names of the musicals but I like the CD with Seiya and Usagi's duet together where they sing "I miss you" It's my favorite

v As for casting musicals - I LOVED that idea!! Thanks Kawaiibunny and Hime-chan!! Whee!! So I ask - who would you cast as the characters in RENT? Hmm...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:16 pm
^ A Pretty Fantazmo guy wink

<> OKAY - so you all got me excited with musicals and comparing the senshi but since this is MY game I invented ("Sailor Moon fan above you game") I am goin to answer my OWN question because I really want to!!!!! So take that!

- RENT -
Angel Dumott Schunard - Usagi 3nodding
Mark Cohen - Motoki (Hotaru if we're only counting senshi) redface
Joanne Jefferson - Ami stare
Maureen Johnson - Rei scream
Mimi Marquez - Minako (or Setsuna for her complection) wink
Roger Davis - Mako-chan cool
Benjamin (Benny) Coffin III - Haruka (and Michiru could be his wife Allison) sweatdrop talk2hand
Tom Collins - Mamoru (just because I would like to have Usagi and Mamo-chan fall in love like Tom and Angel did, heh) confused

v Okay, switch places with the senshi and our american super hero's (like Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman!) Have Fun heart  

User_8572

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:23 am
^ is actually a really fantazmo guy. ^_^;

<>

You would ask this question... sweatdrop

Usagi- Courtney Whitmore from Star Spangled Kid
Rei- Jean Grey
Ami- Invisible Woman/Girl
Mako- Wonder Woman
Minako- Rogue
Hotaru- Raven
Michiru- aquagirl
Aamara- Flash
Setsuna- Storm
Chibi Usagi- Jubilee

V uh.... let me see... Post a random fact that you believe to be little known about your favorite senshi.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:16 pm
^ Watch me pull a Kawaki and answer my own question!

<> Did you know that the time frame in the manga is kinda wonky as Usagi starts off the first volume being 14 but at the end of Stars claims to only be 16? Figure out how that works I dare you.

V What made you fall in love with the Sailor Moon Universe?  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:38 pm
^ is going to give me ideas for my fanfic about the witches 5.

<> I got into sailor moon when I was in 5th grade. I ran around pretending I was sailor mars, and after awhile, started saying I was Sailor Uranus (before I knew they actually had made an outer senshi).
I was bored one day, a couple years later and looked up sailor moon pictures.. and then I saw this picture that had all the sailor senshi, the inners, outers, starlights.. and I was like OMG WHO THE ******** ARE THEY?? The ones that stood out the most to me were Uranus and Neptune. I got back into my favorite anime, bought subtitled tapes of episode from the nearby comic shop, bought as much manga as I could and filled in the rest of the episodes w/ episode summaries online. I became a fanatic, and I'm still a fanatic to this day. o_o I started roleplaying online, reading fanfiction..... looking at hentai..

v What's the best piece of sailor moon fanfiction that you've ever read?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games