Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Get it? Got it? Good! - LIEKOMG, my ear is ear-y!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:46 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:22 am
[ddrfreek]
heart
redface  

Miss Puu

Fyrae

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:10 am
Hey all! biggrin I've been really busy this week, but finally I'm back whee And I get to hit the town tonight. Excellent o: And I can spend some time on gaia tomorrow... trying to save for a bustier, and will be half way there if I can get this trunk sold smile And it's my one year anniversary tomorrow too ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:33 pm
Fyrae
Hey all! biggrin I've been really busy this week, but finally I'm back whee And I get to hit the town tonight. Excellent o: And I can spend some time on gaia tomorrow... trying to save for a bustier, and will be half way there if I can get this trunk sold smile And it's my one year anniversary tomorrow too ^^

Oh , goody! Im glad you're going out tonight! Good thing someone has a life of their own. All my friends .... suck. Bleh! And happy gaian anniversary! Im early but I might not be able to say it tomorrow. -huggles-  

Miss Puu

doctor zoidberg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:51 pm
Does anybody know what band made the song "Freebird"? surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:59 pm
((Moosey Fate))

You'd have to give me a lyric. I dont even know what song Freebird is.

All I can think of is Tom Petty's Free falling redface

Miss Puu

doctor zoidberg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:07 pm
Koren_suzaku
((Moosey Fate))

It's this song from the 60's I heard on the Simpsons. xDD Never mind, it's not important.

Grr, I can't save my avatar! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:17 pm
((Moosey Fate))
Koren_suzaku
((Moosey Fate))

It's this song from the 60's I heard on the Simpsons. xDD Never mind, it's not important.

Hrm. That sucks. I think the avatar server is down. I took me forever to change this outfit ... and I want to put on my emo bag gonk  

Miss Puu

doctor zoidberg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:20 pm
Koren_suzaku
((Moosey Fate))
Koren_suzaku
((Moosey Fate))

Hrm. That sucks. I think the avatar server is down. I took me forever to change this outfit ... and I want to put on my emo bag gonk
Oh well. I can wait. sweatdrop

I found the artist through a google search, it's Lynyrd Skynyrd who made the song! Now all I have to do is find a legal way to get the mp3. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:26 pm
I was going to say Lynord Skynord... but I couldnt remember if that was a name of one of their songs. My dad makes me listen to them a lot. Which isnt a bad thing ... just sometimes wanna mess up the mix ... and listen to something new.  

Miss Puu

Fyrae

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:04 am
Koren_suzaku
Fyrae

Oh , goody! Im glad you're going out tonight! Good thing someone has a life of their own. All my friends .... suck. Bleh! And happy gaian anniversary! Im early but I might not be able to say it tomorrow. -huggles-

Aww :/ Most of my friends suck too, they don't want to go. But at least there are a few who did ^^ Thanks so much biggrin *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:05 am
Fyrae
Koren_suzaku
Fyrae

Aww :/ Most of my friends suck too, they don't want to go. But at least there are a few who did ^^ Thanks so much biggrin *hugs*

My friend's are all like "We're eating leftovers!" Tubbers!  

Miss Puu

[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:54 pm
*sold some stuffs, updated amount*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:00 pm
[ddrfreek]
*sold some stuffs, updated amount*

heart 3nodding  

Miss Puu

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:07 am
domokun  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games