Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:52 am
" Okay. " I reply with a nod. Mokuba standing between me and Seto as we follow you to the store then wait outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:04 pm
The store is a small corner store not far from my house. It has almost everything there, and so I think practically about what we'll need. A couple of big bottles of water ((that's 1.5 litres, which I don't know how to make into non-metric)) and some bread and meat, more dried than not and some fruit, again, more dried than not, plus some plastic spoons and straws, which are free anyway, and of course, even though it's not the most practical thing, a bag of chips and some instant coffee, the first being for my sake and the second being for Seto's.
No questions asked, I return to our little group and go on along the dirt shoulder of the road.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:13 pm
"So Luna, how long does it take to walk where we're going?" Seto asks.
"The air port? About eight days." I reply offhanded.
"Eight DAYS?!" Seto gives the look best described as a spit take without spit. "Eight days? That's it, I'm buying a car. Or you can."
"Or we could take a taxi and not waste you money. But we have to get to Windsor first and that takes about a day, so we should be there by night fall I think then we can go from there. I know the place alright." I say.
"That sounds better at least. Can't you hitchhike?" Seto asks.
"If I were alone sure, but I'm not, and I'm not leaving any of you stranded." I take his hand.
"Alright." He sighs. "I can't believe you're talking me into this."
"But I am. Come on, we'll go through the forest. It'll take a bit longer, but there will be police looking for me tomorrow at the latest, so I don't want anyone to see me for a bit." I say. "Not until we make it to Vegas."
"But how do we come back?" Seto asks.
"We don't need to. Deserts have places of power too."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:34 pm
" Sounds like a plan, better get going then. " I reply following you to where the woods would be. " But wouldnt they use dogs to come into the woods after you Luna? " Mokuba asked looking a little confused.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:18 am
"The Windsor detatchment wouldn't. I don't even think they have a K-9 unit." I smile ruefully. "Besides, they shouldn't be out until tomorrow, I just don't want to be seen today, because they think I'm going to be headed for my Nan's most likely and that is in the other direction."
"So why are we going to Windsor?" Seto asks.
"Because from there we can call a cab and go to Halifax. It's not hard. Windsor takes about half a day to get to normally, but going the way we're going to have to go for a bit, it'll take the whole thing." I explain. We're already up in the forest.
"And you're not afraid of animals attacking?" Seto asks.
"Why do you think we were keeping watch? But seriously there isn't anything dangerous here. Bobcats at best."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:44 am
We continued to walk through the forest, seeing a few animals as we go but nothing to be afraid of. Things for me had gotten better cause now I didnt really have to think about things so hard, I was going. And ocne my folks saw Mokuba theyd know I wasnt just nuts, seeing him in pictures for my costume would make them reconize him. All I had to do was talk to my cousin, pack and I was heading off with them. Now that things were settles I was actually pretty excited.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:20 am
"Now this is that adventure I'd been craving!" I'm extremely pleased. Seto is not so ecstatic.
"Luna, honestly, why are you so hyper? Did you forget why you're doing this?" he asks.
"No, but don't remind me. The past is the past, whether it's three thousand years ago or yesterday or five minutes ago. It doesn't matter." I reply.
"You're lying through your teeth."
"Ya, but you do it too. How many times have you come up with the same sort of phrase?" I smirk.
"Never. I'm much more eloquent." Seto comments.
"Bah. You say the same thing." I stick my tongue out at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:04 am
I chuckle at their bickering as we walk, after a few more hours my stomach breaks the silence were in. " Heh heh.." I laugh nervously with this kind of a expression sweatdrop Mokuba just chuckles, " Guess some of us are getting hungry, it seems about lunch time by now. " he states.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:27 am
"No kidding?" I ask, with the look on my face best described as ninja and pull the sleeping bag off my back, where it is hooked to my bookbag and unroll and unzip it into a comfy blanket. "So, we have spoons and straws and water, and bread and deli meat and dried meat, which I guess is jerky and fruit and dried fruit and a big ole bottle of pop and a large bag of chips, because I can't survive without junk food."
"You'll have no trouble in Japan then. The pop there is so sugary that it's not medically safe to drink a whole bottle." Seto says. I lean against him.
"You're comfy." I smile.
"I'm not a chair."
"You're a pillow now." I keep smiling until he drops me. "Ow."
"I'm hungry." Seto smirks.
"No, you're a pillow that ran away." I follow anyway, making a sandwich.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:00 pm
I chuckle again sitting down waiting for the food. Mokuba sits beside me looking excited, he too was as hungry as I was. I debated over water for heath, or soda for pleassure, of coarse knowing me I chose the soda. 'Good thing moms not here, shed want me to choose water' I think to myself before sipping from my cup of soda. I give some water to Mokuba as he drinks it happily, it felt good to get his throat wet again.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:05 pm
"Heh... Try and spot the Westerners." I comment. Seto rolls his eyes.
"Now, even if you didn't look Western, I think it would still be fairly obvious." He smiles and leans over to experiment with the chips.
"Hey! Pillow, you're not supposed to move." I pout.
"I'm not a pillow." Seto comments, nibbling the chip.
"That's not how you eat chips. You have to eat the whole thing at once." I smirk. "And folded chips are wish chips and you make a wish on them and fit them in your mouth in one bite."
"Wish chips?" Seto asks skeptically.
"Yes, wish chips. You don't have to believe it, but it is fun." I smile.
"Right..." Seto has decided that the jury is still out on whether or not chips actually taste good and bites into the sandwich thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:26 am
With all of us at the chips they were gone pretty quick, I thne ate a piece of fruit and then stopped eating . I did want to save soem food for later. Mokuba continued to eat a little more having some meat. Mokuba then layed against me claiming to be full. I smile letting him lay on me.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:30 am
"Well Mokuba, how are you liking older girls?" Seto's eyes bug out and he sputters.
"What?" I ask, trying to look innocent. "It's cute."
"Luna..." Seto warns, in his own way.
"Okay, I'll stop." I smirk, rolling up the sleeping bag after the stuff is put back in my bag. "Here."
"What's this?" Seto asks, being handed both.
"You're carrying them for a while. I'm tired." I reply.
"You? Tired? Luna, I want that in writing, so that I can remind myself of it when you won't stop bouncing off the walls." Seto smirks.
"You won't want to be reminded. I just hope you've got stamina." I wink. Seto gets it and blushes.
"Luna..." The warning tone again.
"That's right, I'm scarring your brother for life. I'll pay the therapy." I smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:53 am
Mokuba blushed at the older girls comment but then got the animated sweatdrop and the last comment. I smile leaning down and whispering," Dont worry, with me around we wont hear all this, well be playing duel monsters I need a dueling buddy anyway. " I say with a wink. If Seto would like me for anything, one would be making sure Luna doesnt scar him with mental images. Mokuba smiled laughing slightly and nodded, " Thats right. " Mokuba replied to me being the only one who heard what I said.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:19 pm
"What are you two whispering about?" Seto asks, not wanting to in any way, shape, or form betray the fact that he was not disturbed by the idea that they would be, more that Luna spoke so openly about everything.
"Kinky sex." Luna says, case in point. He sputters again and she giggles.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff